Why is there no thread on this? GOP lawmaker calls for execution of fags and baby-killers

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/11/gop-lawmaker-matt-shea-releases-christian-manifesto-calling-for-biblical-law/

archive.is/orxcg

GOP lawmaker calls for Biblical law: Washington state Rep. Matt Shea publishes manifesto calling for the execution of all males who refuse to follow “Biblical law.”

In a disturbing development, Washington state Rep. Matt Shea releases a four-page Christian manifesto titled “Biblical Basis for War.” The document calls for “Biblical law”, and suggests that those men who support gay marriage and abortion rights should be executed.

NBC News reports on the four page manifesto released by Shea:

"It’s a radical Christian call to arms, outlining 14 steps for seizing power and what to do afterward in explicit detail. It calls for an end to abortions, an end to same-sex marriage, and if enemies do not yield and everyone obey biblical law, all males will be killed."

The document Mr. Shea wrote is not a Sunday school project or an academic study. It is a ‘how to’ manual consistent with the ideology and operating philosophy of the Christian Identity/Aryan Nations movement and the Redoubt movement of the 1990s.

The goal of these groups has always been to create a white homeland consisting of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Oregon and Washington. The ideas presented in the (biblical war) document are how these groups intend to seize control, by force, should there be a governmental collapse or civil war.

However, Rep. Shea sees nothing wrong with his manifesto calling for Biblical law and the execution of those who oppose it. In a Facebook Live video released earlier this week Shea defended his manifesto while making ridiculous claims that he is being persecuted and that the U.S. is really a Christian nation:

Bottom line: Washington state Rep. Matt Shea has published a Christian manifesto calling for the execution of all males who refuse to follow “Biblical law.”

Well, all you 'wait for Hitler' faggots, here he is.

Attached: Lu8ZRST.jpg (93.96 KB, 809x1024)

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/11/gop-lawmaker-matt-shea-releases-christian-manifesto-calling-for-biblical-law/
ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/SHEAWAR.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/02/afghan-government-controls-just-57-percent-of-its-territory-says-u-s-watchdog/
cnn.com/2018/11/01/middleeast/afghanistan-report-taliban-gains-control-intl/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26801425/
truth.prabhupada.org.uk
mega.nz/#F!xNZhAZha!pu7OrPzQqPXUYdyINwJEbg
founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/05-04-02-0091
truth.prabhupada.org.uk/hitler-the-atomic-bomb
truth.prabhupada.org.uk/jesus-christ-said-thou-shalt-not-kill-but-his-birthday-is-observed-by-killing-prabhupada
truth.prabhupada.org.uk/the-holocaust-falsehood-slander-of-hitler-is-the-propagation-of-evil
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Skydaddies Being and Time.html
ffrf.org/outreach/item/14019-religious-holiday-displays-on-public-property

Wyatt Watson
Wyatt Watson

[Crusading Intensifies]

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Christian calls for gay death
disturbing development
Muslim calls for gay death
what are you, Islamaphobic?
Gas this fucking planet already, goddamnit!

Aaron Robinson
Aaron Robinson

Return to Jewish laws
Fuck that, we're a Stoic Nation!

Kill faggots
Meh… I would disagree 2yrs ago but then faggots starting going after kids. So OK, fine.

No gay marriage
Good! It's fake.

No abortion
= Massive increase in shitskins births. All Planned Parenthoods are full of slutty Mexicans girls. White girls are rich and will just fly to Europe or Canada.

This is Hitler guys!
Nah… Hitler was a futurist. A follower of Natural Law. A Eugenicists, like all farmers, like Spartans, like Vikings and Celts.

Attached: 1511033888254.jpg (169.96 KB, 842x729)
Attached: black-jesus.jpg (191.52 KB, 1920x1080)
Attached: 525321464641164.png (183.29 KB, 407x405)

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

Good thing all the pagans are in the other thread, otherwise this thread would be spammed with "hurr christianity is kike on a stick" nonsense.

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

Whoops, spoke too soon.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

Attached: ejGnHnR.jpg (41.97 KB, 693x504)

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Can't wait for him to do absolutely nothing with no political clout.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

America is a Diest Stoic Nation!

We don't follow bible laws like raping virgins and paying her father Shekles!

Attached: founding-fathers-american-white-nation-3.jpg (577.87 KB, 1242x1899)
Attached: franklin-jesus-religion-bible-founding-fathers.jpg (605.35 KB, 2386x3000)
Attached: america-Christian-founding-fathers.jpg (57.89 KB, 640x660)
Attached: jesus-rape.jpg (63.67 KB, 500x500)

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

I think this could work out. Religion=gay. Ban gayness and you ban religion.

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

This is why you have them sexualizing children. IF they lose their virginity early that 50 shekel payment is void. Always think of the money.

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

follow the laws of jews or we'll kill you
Uh huh.

Attached: Oy-Vey-What-Rules.gif (906.16 KB, 175x256)

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Don't forget what the Constitution itself says:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof". It's plain as day that America is a Secular nation, not a Christian one.

Oliver Peterson
Oliver Peterson

kek

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Attached: 1500152310493.jpg (326.15 KB, 700x600)

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

implying

David Jackson
David Jackson

Why must the lapagans and trilby tippers always screech with autism whenever Christianity is mentioned?

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Kill pagan larpshits too tbh fam

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

You're welcome to try jew-lover.

Attached: The-Wanderer-Is-Coming.jpg (24.94 KB, 700x403)

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

why is there no thread on this
Welcome to nu/pol/. This isn't about getting white women to give money to the IRS to fund ZOG so nobody cares.
This is pretty shit, though. Anti-gay, anti-abortion? That's good shit. Wrapping it up as (((biblical law))) and forcing cuckstain shit while only punishing males for failing it? Cancer. Dropped.

David Clark
David Clark

(((Christians))) showing once again that their priorities are completely fucked up.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

You sure are butthurt over those threads. I mean, you've bitched about them in every other thread as if you just can't stand the idea of whores getting their punishment.

Attached: shrugs.png (129.97 KB, 442x353)

David Morris
David Morris

nah you're suiciding yourself fast enough anyway

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Lot of the opposite going on ITT, Moishe, you're a pretty good example of it

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

This proposal is unConstitutional.

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

This, pagans belong in India

Jeremiah Watson
Jeremiah Watson

I don't like seeing a board that used to be powerful and capable of accomplishing and exposing things turn into spam and unironically funding the literal enemy with low rent /b/-tard justifications being used.

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

Nice digits, kike.

Attached: 1456586485697.jpg (106.32 KB, 908x634)

David Turner
David Turner

You sound like a massive faggot mate

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

And you're a kike responsible for the state of this place.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

try hard memes are always shit

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Heathenry is growing. Christianity is dying. All that needs to happen now is an expansion of Blood and Soil consciousness in Heathenry.

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

Is he important enough to suicide? Or so important just straight up murder?

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

[13a04d]
Fuck off kike.
You may control Catholicism since the Vatican 2. But you are in no way even remotely close to controlling Christianity. In addition you have a tenuous - at best - control on Catholics. (((Your))) pope is pissing them off with ever statement he makes.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Because they're jews. This board is >50% jew at this point.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

cuckchan invades
Sudden influx of Jew worshipers calling Ancient European religions Jewish

David Roberts
David Roberts

Maybe because you faggots have a precedent for forcing your /christian/ shit on this board all the time, to the point of posting /christian/ threads that have nothing to do with Zig Forums and having your good friend the redtext spammer screech and file global reports on everyone that doesn't follow your semitic desert cult.

Matthew Martinez
Matthew Martinez

people post things I don't like on a public imageboard
You must be the kike here
Amazing how buttblasted you are over this yet you claim to dislike 'low rent /b/-tard justifications'

Jason Phillips
Jason Phillips

It's not /christian/. It's cuckchanners. The dead giveaway is when they call Ancient Europeans jews. That never happened before cuckchan invaded, because no one was actually retarded enough to say something that painfully ironic.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

I've never done any of that so fuck off. The most I'll do is call out intolerant larpagans and trilby-tippers. I can get along if they are willing to.

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

execution of all males who refuse to follow “Biblical law.”
all males will be killed
ten commandments
#7. thou shall not kill
Not females, though, right matt shea? Eat a dick, matty boy. Fuck you and your heeb religion. Fuck all kikes too.

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

It's just D&C. A bunch of cuckchanners started going hard with the Christian shilling, which has riled up the pagans, and now it looks like /christian/ is getting baited into it as well. Just call the cuckchanners out where they are.

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Thanks user, glad to see a reasonable non-/christian here
t. christian

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

Hamilton talking about foreigners

Hamilton was a foreigner

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

Tensions are high now that we've had an influx of cuckchan refugees. I'll admit I was reeled into it for a bit. Once you identify who's a refugee and who's not it all becomes clear.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

About time that changed. Nations that don't enforce and favor a "main" identity can't survive. The USA must become a nation of white christian men and all the others should be suppressed and oppressed.

Attached: 0e50d4db968221331e97ed52c4e2a639148bb1deabda75c98dfe9d8ca865127c.jpg (45.92 KB, 640x678)

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Christians can be trusted to do whatever their pastor tells them God wants.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

A religion can support itself through government power and it is a very effective way to support it as well.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

Fags are European. They are our kin and have our blood. I am not a traitor, so I will not harm them. The right culture will produce the right people. Eliminate feminism and encouragement of degeneracy, and the fags will disappear because proper women will be available.

Keep women vindictive, cruel, shallow, and feminist, and you will see more men decide to go MGTOW or LGBT. LGBT people are not the problem. The source of the madness is the problem, and attacking the reaction to the problem is D&C against us. Killing or attacking Europeans will divide us, as families do not wish to see their LGBT children killed. This will destroy communities and our society.

Let's unite as Europeans, and focus on our true enemies.

Michael Johnson
Michael Johnson

christnigger nigs
still cant figure out how they always get out kiked by kikes
Nobody likes you.

we need to execute the people who are reducing the nigger population
How are these people not kikes?

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

White? Sure. Men? Sure. Christian? Fuck no, numb nuts. If you undo the whole spirit of the framers of the Constitution and therefore undermine everything the nation stands for, you lose your nation immediately. Not only that, but if you go through the trouble of removing Constitutionally-protected religious liberty in order to legislate in favor of a dying Semitic death cult, then another Semitic death cult like Islam that becomes more popular, won't have any obstacles in the way when it decides it wants special status under the law. In short, read a book you dumb nigger.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

tips fedora

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

oy vey verifiable facts conflict with my abrahamic narrative shut it down

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

That poster isn't atheist. Check with your boss so you know what one-liners are appropriate.

Isaac James
Isaac James

(((Biblical))) law

At any rate, we already had a thread on this weeks ago.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Bottom line: Washington state Rep. Matt Shea has published a Christian manifesto calling for the execution of all males who refuse to follow “Biblical law.”

I'd be fine with this. I would just have to bone up on Biblical Law and make sure I was observing it correctly so I don't get smoked by the death squads. Is there a healthy dose of anti-Pharisees/Judaism in this law as well? I'd settle for an anti-Judiac 'tone' even. I'm not even a practicing Christian, but I' would go full on larp mode for this to become a reality. It might get us back to the good old days.

Attached: 434353453432346.jpg (47.18 KB, 600x360)
Attached: 345134534515.jpg (188.8 KB, 1200x720)

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

The good old days when Quakers were getting tortured by Catholics, or Mormons were getting hunted down and shot? You don't understand the implications that undoing the First Amendment would entail.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

the first amendment has anything whatsoever to do with the discussion
Holy fuck, you're jewed to the core. Next you'll say the "separation of church and state" is in the Constitution, too.

Austin Turner
Austin Turner

This guy gets it.

Attached: Ah-I-see-you-are-a-doctor-of-pancakes.png (149.68 KB, 361x288)

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

See
and quit being a dummy. "Separation of Church and State" is enshrined in Law.

Nicholas Ramirez
Nicholas Ramirez

Yeah, see, no, try again. It was jews in the 20th century who removed Christianity from public and private settings. THAT'S the unconstitutional part. Anyone may practice Christianity–even on government property. Christian law expels jews, bans usury, and kills faggots.

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

What Christianity does is irrelevant, so your last sentence was unnecessary.
removed Christianity from private settings
Where? That'd be against the Law as it clearly states in the Constitution that the government may not infringe upon the free exercise of religion.

Removing Christian imagery that is funded at taxpayer expense from government property is absolutely the correct thing to do. If a state building displays religious imagery, such as a copy of the Ten Commandments, they are acting against Constitutional Law by advocating and promoting that religion over others. Practice of a given faith on government property is fine, so long as every other faith has the same opportunity, and the government doesn't pay for anything.

Liam James
Liam James

It's pure fucking nonsense. He might as well titled it "Let's Die For Israel!"

We need a movement to return to the original constitution and dissolve the current government. A complete reset on a national level. Anything short of this is a total waste of time.
No federal reserve, no corporate monopolies. No apologies for outlawing degeneracy.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Forgot link to the fucking piece of shit pdfuckingf:
ftpcontent.worldnow.com/khq/SHEAWAR.pdf

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

It was always de facto Christian, not de jure

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

Where? That'd be against the Law
Wow, jews sure respect that, don't they.

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

If it's actually happened, you can sue on Constitutional grounds. I think you're bullshitting though.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Wow. Jews IN THE COURT SYSTEM really respect the law, don't they. What the fuck are you even trying to pull here, you stupid fucking faggot? Only a kike would have the balls to claim the last 60 fucking years of social change didn't actually happen.

Charles James
Charles James

Show me where the government got involved in preventing people from practicing religious faith on private lands, with the explicit intent of suppressing religious liberties, and thereby breaking Constitutional Law. Voluntary social change among the citizenry =/= government infringement of religious liberties.

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

Whelp, much as I don't want to admit it the truth is all over this thread. The left really can't meme.

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Attached: 6f3500fff0ba513e39103f331dee5cdf59e0b2db32c8731882b245b07be9dabf.png (232.68 KB, 512x588)

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

Well, all you 'wait for Hitler' faggots, here he is.
As you can see in this thread, you don't listen to those D&C shills because they shift goalposts once their prior demands are fulfilled. Anyone who listens to them are retards because they will always claim that everything is non-white. They will even claim that support for Hitler is "anti-white" because his army killed Europeans.

That said, plenty of people misunderstood what GOP author wrote. He's talking about it within the context of a hypothetical war. In a war, it makes no sense to reduce your own numbers by killing your newborns or supporting an identity known to carry diseases.

To put this into perspective, there's a very good reason why western armies struggle in fighting against illiterate goat herders in the desert. Islamic terrorists have a strong family unit and culture, and that will beat any high grade equipment utilized by mentally ill trannies, feminists, and homos who fight for the future of BBC netflix binging. Jews are threatened by a united family and culture because it's a pipeline that create responsible leaders who value their future while remaining independent of Jewish propaganda and influence.

Colton Harris
Colton Harris

Shills are fighting to sow division here.

This guy want to create an all white christian homeland.

Attached: matt-shea.JPG (59.21 KB, 1279x246)

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

Checked for truth

Attached: serveimage-(1).jpeg (52.62 KB, 500x375)

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

The reason why we can't finish the shit in the middle east is because we aren't fighting an actual war to win. It's a fucking meat grinder for the military industrial complex to make money off of.
If we'd just stop acting like a fucking faggot of a country and just fucking conquer them for the good of the planet, that shit would be over in a New York minute. No fucking nation building bullshit, no heart and minds bullshit. Just straight colonization.

James Murphy
James Murphy

christian
Is where the problem lies. Why the fuck should a middle eastern religion dominate anything?

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Hey dumbfuck. Go back to plebbit.
It's Catholicism, not Christianity that's the problem.
Or do you believe the jewish lie that Christ was a jew?
Or do you believe the lie that anywhere in the bible it mentions jews by the name "jew"?
Or do you believe the well proven false (((judeoChristian))) lie?
Or do you believe the lie that jews have a homeland?
Or do you believe the lie that the jew homeland is israel?
I ask because you probably believe all of the above and belong on plebbit in /r/T_D along with the other liberal cucks.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

We do conquer areas in the middle east, it's just that we lose it afterwards.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/02/02/afghan-government-controls-just-57-percent-of-its-territory-says-u-s-watchdog/
cnn.com/2018/11/01/middleeast/afghanistan-report-taliban-gains-control-intl/
They can't eradicate you if the culture is made to produce another person like you.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

Your religion is dying. It won't be missed after it's gone.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Also your refusal to capitalize Christian, and quote it kinda gives (((you))) away. It's grammatically correct to capitalize despite what you may think of the religion. ONLY jews don't capitalize it. ONLY JEWS.
Liberals and their holier than thou "I'm so smart" attitude forces them to capitalize it because it's correct for many reasons.
sage for double post

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

a jew isn't a jew because I say so
also you're a jew because you didn't capitalize the word christian oy veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Kill yourself. Not even the shitty globalized state of this board is going to let you astroturf.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

With the IRS under Obama + McCain.
Were (((you))) going to ignore the rampant abuse of the IRS the pair did purely to silence Christians?
Oh;
(((you))) were.

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Not even the shitty globalized state of this board is going to let you astroturf.
It's not? Because I'm pretty sure it is as it's on topic so it's not astroturfing.

Also you're the one making the original claim that Jesus is a jew. Prove it. And by prove it I'm going to need actual hard proof. Not some jewish printed, modified, and (((translated))) bible or quote from the (((Vatican))).

Wyatt Jackson
Wyatt Jackson

Post a specific example.

John Wilson
John Wilson

my religious texts I follow aren't proof when it's inconvenient
trying to force cuckstainanity down everyone's throats isn't astroturfing goy

Andrew Rodriguez
Andrew Rodriguez

Pick one. Even (((your))) approved right-think search engine can't filter the results.

Attached: Capture.PNG (92.06 KB, 794x912)

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

Because 0 of the Christian religious text contain the word jew.
I again ask for hard proof.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

Also how am I trying to force anything when the topic is on Christianity?
Would you mind not derailing with your schizophrenic kikery?

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

If it selectively infringes on their free exercise of religion, it's unConstitutional. Those examples fit the bill. McCain and Obama broke the Law.

Leo Perry
Leo Perry

Once you realise that the Biblical and Hindu religious texts line up, and that the Jews were Hyksos kings, from Egypt and that the Egyptian nobility were Aryan, as was Jesus, as was everything worthwhile which was built and written long ago - you realise that a reshaped Christianity, in line with natural law and Aryan spirituality could well be the answer here. Russian neopagans are fairly close to that ideal already. Read here archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26801425/

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

There weren't jews in Egypt. jews are from western Asia China. jews are Pharisees and they hate it because of what the bible says about them.

Attached: Jesus-was-not-a-jew---Jesus-was-a-'Judean'-not-a-Jew.png (243.43 KB, 1860x1108)

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

To put this into perspective, there's a very good reason why western armies struggle in fighting against illiterate goat herders in the desert.

2,372 U.S. military deaths in Afghanistan. That was a week of deaths in WW2. It's not exactly a "struggle" because if there was a total war situation where nukes, carpet bombing, military draft, massive troops on the ground andwar economy focused on killing goat herders in the desert, Afghanistan would just be glass. The US hasn't lost a major set piece conventional Army vs Army battle since 1950, and even then it was a total slaughter in terms of lives lost for the Chinks. Afghanistan, Iraq and Vietnam were quagmires. Took a few days to crush Saddam's army. Then the 'non-conventional' warfare stuff just kept grinding on.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

this anons, is what a fed who is scared to death he will be hanged for going along with the kikes looks like

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

2,372 U.S. military deaths in Afghanistan in 17 years

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

I think we have different definitions for what "conquered" means.
"Hello Afganistan. Your official language is now english. We will be educating your children in our western values. You will each be tagged with an explosive tracking device. If someone in your village attacks us, all males over the age of 16 in that village will be put to death. Thanks! Signed, your new overlords."

Attached: 1451292841006-0.jpg (133.54 KB, 788x1000)

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

only kikes, muzzies and feds fear Christian Crusaders

DEUS FUCKING VULT

Attached: rubbing-hands.gif (66.97 KB, 400x320)

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

No, the US CAN literally just glass the whole country with nukes if push came to shove and they had some kind of mass public support. Taliban would be gone. Not saying they should but they could.

Jack Long
Jack Long

We then make the official dress code for all males as polo shirts and Khaki slacks.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Biblical Law
No thanks, I already have my various Germanic laws / Anglo-Saxon common law.
Western philosophy > Semitism (of all forms)
This. European fags can be equipped with utility and repurposed. Kept in the closet, so to speak. They’re begging to be dominated anyways.

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

dad in my ID
I accept this role

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

A nation is a group of people. A country is a State-governed body with borders and laws.

America is a Christian nation.

Attached: 1445299278167.png (230.84 KB, 678x678)

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

LGBT people are not the problem
Grindr Greg spotted

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

America is not a christian nation, semite worshipper.

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

America is a Christian nation. LARPagans and fedoras can return to their mudslime-infested home if that is their wish.

Attached: 1536301912800.png (336.76 KB, 1000x1000)

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

America is a Christian nation x2
Christian taqiyya at work here. Repeating a lie doesn’t make it true.

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

Your religion is dying out quickly. America currently has a Christian population (Though that's changing) but our laws were written to be Secular to prevent the sectarian violence prevalent among Christians in early America, and to promote religious liberties for everyone.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

taqiyya
You LARPagans love mudslimes, don't you? Just go back to Europe. Your family on this continent is probably no older than 2 generations anyway, and thus not a real American.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

/christian/index.html
Go back. Your semite worshipping ass doesn't belong here.

Liam Hernandez
Liam Hernandez

promote religious liberties for (((everyone)))
You were rubbing your hands when you thought about that, weren't you?

Attached: 1541896379703.jpg (148.55 KB, 1125x925)

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

If Kṛṣṇa (God) desires to kill somebody, nobody can give him protection, no power. And if He wants to save somebody, nobody can kill him.
Srila Prabhupada, Lecture on Bhagavad-Gita 1.2-3 – London, July 9, 1973:
Paśyaitāṁ pāṇḍu-putrāṇām ācārya: (BG 1.3) "My dear teacher, just see how many military soldiers are standing there on behalf of the Pāṇḍavas, and they have been arranged by your disciple, who is meant for killing you. So just remember." That means "You become more strong that this boy and the other party may not kill you." But Duryodhana does not know that the death does not depend on military strength or bodily strength. When death will come, nobody can check. Death is God. When Kṛṣṇa desires that "This man should be killed now," or "He must die now," nobody can check. Rākhe kṛṣṇa mare ke mare kṛṣṇa rākhe ke. If Kṛṣṇa desires to kill somebody, nobody can give him protection, no power. And if He wants to save somebody, nobody can kill him. This is Kṛṣṇa's protection.

Introduction to Bhagavad-gita As It Is – Los Angeles, November 23, 1968 :
Child Devotee: Who was Jesus's father?
Prabhupāda: Hm?
Child Devotee: Who was Jesus's father?
Prabhupāda: God.
Child Devotee: Oh, that's right.
Prabhupāda: You do not know that? Oh, he said that "I am son of God." How is that, you are asking for (indistinct). You do not know this? He said himself that "I am son of God." You do not know this?

Hare Krishna Redpills : truth.prabhupada.org.uk
Unadulterated books by Prabhupada : mega.nz/#F!xNZhAZha!pu7OrPzQqPXUYdyINwJEbg

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

No.

Attached: repent-zoomer-dab-bird.png (196.64 KB, 443x455)

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

semite worshipper thinks he can change the intent of the constitution retroactively

Leo Thompson
Leo Thompson

Srila Prabhupada, Bhagavad-Gita 1.36, Purport :

According to Vedic injunctions there are six kinds of aggressors: 1) a poison giver, 2) one who sets fire to the house, 3) one who attacks with deadly weapons, 4) one who plunders riches, 5) one who occupies another's land, and 6) one who kidnaps a wife. Such aggressors are at once to be killed, and no sin is incurred by killing such aggressors. Such killing of aggressors is quite befitting for any ordinary man, but Arjuna was not an ordinary person. He was saintly by character, and therefore he wanted to deal with them in saintliness. This kind of saintliness, however, is not for a ksatriya. Although a responsible man in the administration of a state is required to be saintly, he should not be cowardly. For example, Lord Rama was so saintly that people were anxious to live in His kingdom, (Rama-rajya), but Lord Rama never showed any cowardice. Ravana was an aggressor against Rama because he kidnapped Rama's wife, Sita, but Lord Rama gave him sufficient lessons, unparalleled in the history of the world. In Arjuna's case, however, one should consider the special type of aggressors, namely his own grandfather, own teacher, friends, sons, grandsons, etc. Because of them, Arjuna thought that he should not take the severe steps necessary against ordinary aggressors. Besides that, saintly persons are advised to forgive. Such injunctions for saintly persons are more important than any political emergency. Arjuna considered that rather than kill his own kinsmen for political reasons, it would be better to forgive them on grounds of religion and saintly behavior. He did not, therefore, consider such killing profitable simply for the matter of temporary bodily happiness. After all, kingdoms and pleasures derived therefrom are not permanent, so why should he risk his life and eternal salvation by killing his own kinsmen? Arjuna's addressing of Krsna as "Madhava," or the husband of the goddess of fortune, is also significant in this connection. He wanted to point out to Krsna that, as husband of the goddess of fortune, He should not have to induce Arjuna to take up a matter which would ultimately bring about misfortune. Krsna, however, never brings misfortune to anyone, to say nothing of His devotees.

Attached: 1-2017073010355542-650x.jpg (36.93 KB, 650x438)

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Amuherrica is not a Christian nation
Blatantly ignores the words of the first president and congress

Thanksgiving Proclamation
[New York, 3 October 1789]
By the President of the United States of America. a Proclamation.
Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor—and whereas both Houses of Congress have by their joint Committee requested me “to recommend to the People of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many signal favors of Almighty God especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness.”

You atheist fags are as bad as the liberals at trying to re-write history. Trying reading a history book before spewing your diarrhea of the mouth.
Can't wait for the day of the rope.

Attached: ChristChan14.png (735.37 KB, 1160x1100)

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

a president said something 13 years after the nation was founded this totally makes america a cuckstain nation
Kill yourself.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

muh constituion
You dumb niggers still ignore what a nation is, and now one of you LARPers is spamming fucking Hindu shit to try and destroy the thread because your shilling has no effect.

A nation is not LAWS, it is PEOPLE. LARPagans and fedoras are not and never were American. They're not even Right-wing.

Attached: 1485246584640.png (16.29 KB, 420x420)

Benjamin Allen
Benjamin Allen

both Houses of Congress have by their joint Committee requested me
both Houses of Congress have by their joint Committee requested me
>both Houses of Congress have by their joint Committee requested me
Stay mad faggot

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

We have to reclaim Christianity from the satanists/globalists and return it to its Roman roots. It's a mystery religion designed to facilitate communication with the Higher Self.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

They came here in the 1700s. And have been a very martial family. You’d been a fence sitting faggot anyways, like much of the population during the time of the American Revolution. Crying, and holding onto dear life with your jewish book of plagiarism in your hands while the real men established this nation with their blood. The fact you don’t understand the founding doctrines of this nation and that it was always meant to be Secular is evidence enough you’re disingenuous and a liar.

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

George Washington? He was no Christian. He was a Deist. He, and the other great Founding Fathers were wise beyond their years and established America with a Secular framework around a Secular Constitution.

Grayson Hall
Grayson Hall

If America stays under the control of these demoralising and degrading aggressors and remains fallen and far away from a nation that once trusted in God, then ultimately she will be dragged into a war of mutual self-destruction by the enemies of the world.

When international Jewry has finished using America for the establishment of greater Israel then there is a high chance of another USS Liberty/911 style attack on America with a large nuclear weapon.

truth.prabhupada.org.uk

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

a congress asked a president to say something 13 years after the country was founded so this retroactively changes history in favor of my semitic desert cult

middle eastern semitic religion is roman goy
also here's some blatant shilling

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

Not knowing what a Deist is

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

With Hitler and Hitlerist Germany a fundamental change was realized, even in the domain of science. In a few years the Aryan Subconscious asserted its representations, its Hyperborean archetypal different concepts. He did not accept the Einsteinian theory of relativity. Because of this Hitler, able to achieve, and having achieved, the atomic bomb and atomic fission by his own means, could not use that annihilating disintegrating bomb. It did not correspond to his integrating, non-atomizing, Archetype in his Aryan Collective Unconscious. And so it happened that he did not use it. In “The Golden Band: Esoteric Hitlerism” I have told how Skorzeny wrote in this respect: Hitler had confessed to him he would not use the atomic bomb to win the war. It is very possible the bomb the Americans used against Japan was the one the Germans did not use against them. By doing so Hitler would not have won the war, he would have lost it, since he would have Judaized his own world, using an extreme Jew method. He would have used the weapon of the enemy. He would have lost by winning. Instead he won by losing.

Adolf Hitler: The Ultimate Avatar – Miguel Serrano

So far, of course, I know that this nuclear weapon was already discovered by the German people and Hitler, it is said that he did not use it. Because he knew it that “If I throw this nuclear weapon there will be devastation.” So from this point it can be considered that he had some human consideration. So he’s advertised very adversely, but if it is a true fact, then how he could have this human consideration that he did not throw the nuclear weapon? And this was taken by the Americans and it was thrown in Japan. That is the history so far we know.

[Prabhupada from a Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam Lecture 1.7.19 Vrndavana, September 16, 1976]

Dr. Patel: Yes, sir, but it is said that the German scientist ran away to America because they were afraid of Hitler. If Hitler gets the secret of atom, he would bomb out the whole world.
Prabhupāda: No, no. Hitler knew it.
Dr. Patel: No. They were not able to be successful to…
Prabhupāda: No, no. He knew it, everything, but he did not like to do it. He said. He said. He was gentleman. But these people are not gentlemen. He knew it perfectly well. He said that “I can smash the whole world, but I do not use that weapon.” The Germans already discovered. But out of humanity they did not use it. And all the, your American, other countries, they have stolen from German ideas.

[Prabhupada Morning Walk, November 20, 1975, Bombay]

Paramahamsa: Adolf Hitler was vegetarian.
Prabhupada: Eh?
Paramahamsa: Adolf Hitler was vegetarian.
Prabhupada: Who?
Paramahamsa: Adolf Hitler.
Svarupa Damodara: Hitler.
Prabhupada: Ah. He was a good man.
Paramahamsa: Oh!
Prabhupada: Therefore he did not drop the atomic bomb.
Paramahamsa: Yes I agree.
Prabhupada: Your Truman dropped.
Paramahamsa: Not my Truman.
Prabhupada: Yes your Truman your president.
Paramahamsa: I’m not American.
Devotees: [laughter]
Prabhupada: He hesitated; therefore I don’t believe that he killed so many Jews in concentration camps.
Paramahamsa: But actually Hitler he was trying to invent the atom bomb, but the Americans invented it before before Tru.. The Americans invented it before the Nazis did.
Prabhupada: No no the Americans stolen..
Svarüpa Damodara: The German Germans invented the atomic.. The Germans first..
Paramahamsa: [indistinct] they had the plan but they could not invent it.
Prabhupada: No what they drop dropped in Japan that was German.. technology arrangement…

[Prabhupada Morning Walk — October 8, 1972, Berkeley]

Prabhupada: Ah, yes. So these English people, they were very expert in making propaganda. They killed Hitler by propaganda. I don’t think Hitler was so bad man. What do you think? You are Englishman. (laughter)
Hari-sauri: It’s getting…. (laughs) Just from hearing you speak in the last few months I can understand that the whole history that I was ever presented in school is completely warped around to the way that the English saw it, especially the last two centuries, when the British empire was on the move. It’s completely…

[Prabhupada Room Conversation, June 17, 1976, Toronto]

truth.prabhupada.org.uk/hitler-the-atomic-bomb

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

GLR would disagree with you. He wanted to keep America white AND Christian

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

this guy with a name said something so that changes reality

Benjamin Brown
Benjamin Brown

1700s
still says the State is the nation
Newblood government-worshiping trash. You have no concept of America. You're probably a fucking Germ.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

Our movement is an epidemic. It will devour the whole of Europe and America. As for the newspapers giving bad reports, they simply take some opportunity for selling their newspaper; it has no lasting value. These countries are faced with difficulty but it is nature’s law. They will be without food, water and they will be heavily taxed. There will be revolution. How long can they keep the people terrorized? It will burst. I can’t imagine how people are living in such a rotten state. There is nothing like pleasure; all is morose. Only we are benedicting the fallen souls all over the world, so go on with your enthusiastic preaching and try to do good to others with Krsna Consciousness. Hope this meets you in good health.

[Srila Prabhupada Letter to: Harikesa, Bhubaneswar, 1 February, 1977]

Prabhupāda: Arcye viṣṇau… [break] …when it will teach military art, with tilaka, soldiers will, “Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa, Hare Kṛṣṇa…” (laughter) We want that. Marching with military band, “Hare Kṛṣṇa.” You maintain this idea. Is it not good?
Hṛdayānanda: Yes, Prabhupāda.
Prabhupāda: When there will be military march of Kṛṣṇa conscious soldiers. Anyone who does not believe in Kṛṣṇa, “Blam!” (laughter) Yes. The same process as the Mohammedans did, with sword and Koran, we’ll have to do that. “Do you believe in Kṛṣṇa or not?” “No, sir.” “Blam!” Finished. (laughter, Prabhupāda laughs) What do you think, Madhudviṣa Mahārāja? Is that all right?
Madhudviṣa: Yes.
Prabhupāda: (laughing) What these communists can do? We can do better than them. We can kill many communists like that. (laughter) Then it will be counteraction of communist movement. And you think like that.

Prabhupada Morning Walk, March 15, 1974, Vṛndāvana

Attached: 1978-09-08.jpg (138.75 KB, 501x810)
Attached: Quotes-by-Srila-Prabhupada-on-Reason-of-Fearlessness.jpg (77.43 KB, 800x566)
Attached: 082.jpg (216.11 KB, 1200x711)
Attached: Quotes-by-Srila-Prabhupada-on-Difference-Between-The-Feeling-At-The-Time-of-Death.jpg (125.03 KB, 972x777)
Attached: why-hitler-adopted-the-swastika1.jpg (596.84 KB, 640x925)

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

Deism denies the interference of the Creator with the laws of the universe.
The founders prayed: "That we may then all unite in rendering unto him our sincere and humble thanks—for his kind care and protection of the People of this Country previous to their becoming a Nation—for the signal and manifold mercies, and the favorable interpositions of his Providence"

The fact that you retards ignore the idea of God's Providence (which destroys your deism argument) which is apparent though out all founding documents just shows how disingenuous you are.
You are bunch of liars and fools and you are only fooling yourself.

Carson Bennett
Carson Bennett

Christianity is a Roman construct, originally designed to be a "Judaism Lite" Roman rule compatible religion.
It's deep in mystery religion knowledge. Original Catholicism is a reflection of its mystery school roots. Placement of the alter, a male and female side, with the incarnate being "crucified" into this physical reality on an "unfolded box". It's right brain and left brain iconography. The higher self is the alter.
Suck it up faggot, there's a reason the commie fucks hate the Catholic church and have worked so hard to infiltrate and degenerate it with homo's.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

America is and was a Christian nation. Some of the founding fathers were edgy Enlightenment era faggots, but plenty were also devout, such as John Adams (the true brains of the operation). It doesn't really matter because a) the country isn't the nation and b) we're supposed to be a country of laws, not men.

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

rome is the middle east

excuse me while I rewrite history to push my jew worshipping cult

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

The Jews also, they sacrifice animal in the synagogue. I have read one book, Lord Jesus Christ, when he was a young boy he was very much shocked when he saw that animal-killing is going on in the synagogue. Therefore he differentiated from the Jews and he started his own religion, Christian religion. Is it not a fact? Am I right? Why… He was also a Jew. Why he deviated? Why he deviated from the Jews? Because when he saw in his young age that animals are being killed in the synagogue, he differed, “No, no, this is horrible. This should be stopped.” Therefore, his first commandment is “Thou shall not kill.” Am I wrong or right? Eh? That was his first impression, that people should stop killing. So who is Christian? Everyone is violating this first commandment, what to speak of other commandments. Everyone. So it is very difficult to find a real Christian. But if you violate the commandments of Christ, then what kind of Christian you are? This is our question. Who will answer this?

truth.prabhupada.org.uk/jesus-christ-said-thou-shalt-not-kill-but-his-birthday-is-observed-by-killing-prabhupada

So this is the problem. Animal-killing is not within the category of human civilization. When a man becomes civilized, he knows how to produce food. He can till the ground. He can produce food grains. He can produce fruits and flowers and so many things.

Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam Lecture 1.16.21 Hawaii, January 17, 1974

Attached: 111-1976-11-0304-6.jpg (361.89 KB, 1362x2817)
Attached: quote-i-thank-heaven-for-a-man-like-adolf-hitler-who-built-a-front-line-of-defense-against-frank-buchman-58-4-0419.jpg (53.24 KB, 850x400)

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

The higher self is the alter.
Not the alter but the Tabernacle.
Read a book faggot.

Attached: layout.jpg (28.14 KB, 516x458)

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Keep saying it, it won't become true. The Founding Fathers were largely Deists, very explicitly not Christian.

Attached: 06051b599b474c7b1f078959986a2c4c68c275b1128a5e9c5d00536bd3424acf.gif (691.77 KB, 472x360)

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

How convenient that you can say there is evidence that George Washington was a Christian in "documents" yet name none. The people who knew him said he was a Deist, and he himself practiced no Christianity. The fact of the matter remains that our beautiful Constitution, the Law of this Land and Her People, is a Secular document.

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Hitler dubs supports it. Hitler was a Christian.

The pagans gotta pick whether America's founders were Masonic Christian flip-floppers or atheists

Attached: Heil-Victory.png (105.7 KB, 1366x768)

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

I literally quoted in the the thread earlier you autist.
Not only are you incapable of reading a non-feminist reductionist history book, you are apparently incapable of reading this thread. He published this at the request of both houses of congress for all Americans to see ever after.

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

What’s the problem with a white Christian who is also racially conscious and wants to preserve their country’s demographics?

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

Who has asserted that they were atheist, besides yourself?

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

We celebrate a holiday that wasn't established as exclusively Christian. This does not alter the fact that the Founding Fathers established America with a Secular document.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

It simply isn't our peoples native belief. It was forced on Europe at the point of a sword and morphed heavily to be accepted. That alone is enough for me to dismiss it.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

muh founding fathers
muh laws
muh constitution
NATION:
A body of people inhabiting the same country, or united under the same sovereign or government; as the English nation; the French nation It often happens that many nations are subject to one government; in which case, the word nation usually denotes a body of people speaking the same language, or a body that has formerly been under a distinct government, but has been conquered, or incorporated with a larger nation Thus the empire of Russia comprehends many nations, as did formerly the Roman and Persian empires. nation as its etymology imports, originally denoted a family or race of men descended from a common progenitor, like tribe, but by emigration, conquest and intermixture of men of different families, this distinction is in most countries lost

STATE:
More usually the word signifies a political body governed by representatives; a commonwealth; as the States of Greece; the States of America. In this sense, state has sometimes more immediate reference to the government

Attached: 1392411286255.png (97.98 KB, 1270x1136)

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

This does not alter the fact that the Founding Fathers established America with a Secular document.
Never argued that it wasn't, you are the rabid athiest who can't stand the mention of Christianity.
They intended this to be a Christian nation, with secular government, regardless if that leaves you butthurt.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

What point do you think you are making in this post? Is this really your idea of a counter argument? I'm not even going to bother waiting for your reply.

Attached: 1467617846396-1.jpg (1.67 MB, 1142x1250)

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

commie-tier response
changing and reframing the opponent's argument entirely to mislead onlookers
muh alternate definition of "nation" that complies with my beliefs

Samuel Butler
Samuel Butler

The Founding Fathers were largely Deists
The Founding Fathers believed in Providence
Pick one

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

excuse me while I rewrite history to push my jew worshipping cult
John Adams, in a letter to Jefferson (excerpt):
The general Principles, on which the Fathers achieved independence, were the only principles in which, that beautiful assembly of young gentlemen could unite, and these principles only could be intended by them in their address, or by me in my answer. And what were these general principles? I answer, the general principles of Christianity, in which all those sects were united; and the general principles of English and American liberty, in which all those young men united, and which had united all parties in America, in majorities sufficient to assert and maintain her independence.
Now I will avow, that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity, are as eternal and immutable, as the existence and attributes of God: and that those principles of liberty, are as unalterable as human nature and our terrestrial, mundane system. I could therefore safely say, consistently with all my then and present information, that I believed they would never make discoveries in contradiction to these general principles. In favor of these general principles in philosophy, religion and government, I could fill sheets of quotations from Frederick of Prussia, from Hume, Gibbon, Bolingbroke, Rousseau and Voltaire; as well as Newton and Locke: not to mention thousands of Divines and Philosophers of inferior Fame.

America was built with the understanding that the people would be morally responsible: that it wouldn't be the duty of the government to impose on those grounds. It was assumed that the nation was composed of Christians from any sect.
Adams again, writing to the Mass. militia:

Because We have no Government armed with Power capable of contending with human Passions unbridled by morality and Religion. Avarice, Ambition, Revenge or Galantry, would break the strongest Cords of our Constitution as a Whale goes through a Net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

Now that we've got a country full of atheists, faggots, and LARPers, it's time to reevaluate. It's time for
CHRISTIAN FASCISM

Attached: rb3rw2v9ztb11.png (78.25 KB, 1500x900)

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

Modern evangelical Christianity is pure "Die For Israel" bullshit.
The only way forward is a complete reset to the original constitution, and a return to Christianities roots as a true mystery religion. A consolidation of the most important aspects necessary for individuals to connect to their higher selves.
You still need to read a book faggot.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

You are not American. You are a Germ and you need to go back to sucking on Merkel's tit, or Hitler's dick if that is more your style. Go back to muh Mudder Europa. You are not American.

Attached: southron.png (557.96 KB, 600x600)

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

john adams wrote a letter pushing his opinion that changes history

you're not american if you don't let /christian/ rewrite history in favor of their jew cult

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Christianities roots as a true mystery religion

Attached: 4cb1a193fe49919f9f564059985e2b93dca9a41e3984e898376758971382592c.jpg (79.19 KB, 827x620)

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

I perfectly understand this concept. You can't grasp the idea that the beliefs of people don't matter when we try to consider how a nation of people is governed. Yes, most Americans are Christian, but that majority is split up into many sects that historically don't get along with each other. Don't want to get tortured by Catholics for being Protestant? Neither did the Founding Fathers want that for you, hence why they wrote a Constitution that forbids the establishment of a state religion, and thereby secured your religious liberties.

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

rewrite history
You're not American if you're not Christian and Anglo.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

I substantiated my claim, now you've moved the goalpost. This tactic feels… (((familiar))).

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

cuckstain astroturf intensifies

Benjamin Jackson
Benjamin Jackson

npc tier
Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm not smiles.

Attached: npc.jpg (11.06 KB, 408x431)
Attached: Christian-Mystic.png (21.07 KB, 742x652)

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

You're not American if you're not Lutheran and Dutch. New Amsterdam , soon?

Leo Hernandez
Leo Hernandez

Sieg Heil. Priase the Lord. Hail Odin. Haribol.

Svarupa Damodara: Among the trees also, there are different grades of trees, Srila Prabhupada.
Prabhupada: Oh yes, everywhere different grades. That is God’s creation, variety.
Svarupa Damodara: So those trees which bear nice fruits and nice flowers, they are…
Prabhupada: Yes, they are pious, pious trees. Otherwise why I am taking care of this leaf? Because the flower is there. And who cares for this leaf? Trampling down. As in the human society, there is first-class man, second-class man, third-class man, similarly in every field, first-class, animal also.
Svarupa Damodara: Cows.
Prabhupada: Yes. Useful, giving milk. Most humble, useful. Even after death it is useful. And they are so rascal, they are taking care of the dog, not of the cow. Just see how they are rascals. And they are advanced, civilized. They do not know what is meant by civilization. Now, according to Vedic scripture, cow killing is sinful. It is never written, dog killing is sinful. Generally, any animal you kill, that is sinful. But especially cow killing is sinful. Go-hatya. Go-hatya. And that cow killing is going on by the Christian world, and still, they are religious. What kind of religion? Christian religion says generally, “Thou shalt not kill.” All… And especially they are killing cows. Generally killing and especially killing. First thing is why they shall kill at all? In America, oh, they have got sufficient food. So much rice, so much wheat, so much oats, fruits, grains and butter and ghee. So why they shall kill? What is the reason?
Umapati: Uncontrollable tongue.
Prabhupada: Yes. Now what is that bird who is killed in Christmas?
Devotees: Turkey.
Prabhupada: Turkey, you see. Now, Christmas, God’s Christmas, Jesus Christ. He said, “Thou shalt not kill.” But his birthday is observed by killing, killing, killing, killing, killing.

Morning Walk At Cheviot Hills Golf Course May 15, 1973, Los Angeles

Just like one has committed murder, so by law he must be hanged. By law. That is the general law everywhere, all over the world: life for life. So similarly, in the God’s law there is no such thing that if you kill a human being you’ll be killed, and if you kill an animal you won’t be killed. That is imperfect law, man-made law. Therefore Jesus Christ said, “Thou shall not kill.” No question of… They have modified, “This killing means murdering.” Christ does not say. Was he a fool that he committed mistake, instead of writing “Thou shall not commit murder,” he has written, “Thou shall not kill,” general. Otherwise Christ has no intelligence. He cannot use the proper word. But you are misusing the order of Lord Christ. So you are suffering. You are maintaining so many slaughterhouses, and when it will be mature, there will be war, the wholesale murder. Finished. One atom bomb—finished. You’ll have to suffer. Don’t think that “Innocent animals, they cannot protest. Let us kill and eat.” No. You’ll be also punished. Wait for accumulation of your sinful activities, and there will be war, and the America will drop on Russia atom bomb, and Russia will be finished. Both will be finished. Go on now enjoying. It takes time. Just like even if you infect some disease, it takes time. Not that immediately you infect, and immediately the disease is there. No. It takes a week’s time or so. What is called? A quarantine, quarantine…
Devotee: Period of incubation.

Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam Lecture. 6.1.32 Honolulu, May 31, 1976

Jonathan Reyes
Jonathan Reyes

Pagans in general on threads all throughout 8pol that wanna shill that the US is not a christian country. This always happens derailing threads for Deus Vault

This country was founded by Christian colonists. They say that the founding fathers intended the first amendment for all religions, but in essence it was just meant for Christianity. Atheists were always spurned

Attached: 1411504031510-(1).png (36.47 KB, 300x100)

Evan Young
Evan Young

There is no death for the honorable, only change of bodies.

Attached: Capture2.PNG (1.61 MB, 1174x823)

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

This is all low i.q. street shitting caste system bullshit.
Entertaining but useless.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

You have no proof that the Establishment Clause only applies to Christians. Not only that, but if it did, it'd still forbid the government from establishing a state religion.
posts heathen Haku Zynkyoku
Heh. You know his work exposes bullshit in the Bible too, right?

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

nu/pol/, right my fellow polish people?

No, old Zig Forums supported paying your fair share of taxes, you're just from reddit.

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

/christian/ astroturf agent spells it "8pol"
Do you want to know how obvious you are?

post-globalization Zig Forums is the same as it used to be goy that's why the board is full of spam, flat earth threads, and unironic IRS intern threads
please keep giving israeli puppets money

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

Waste of dubs
Now, this is pure D&C. I’m not religious, but I’d stand shoulder to shoulder with a like-minded White Christian. Even Hitler didn’t want Germans to be divided over religion, (ie catholic vs Protestant), though he still wasn’t anti-Christian. He still didn’t want Christianity to be stamped out of Germany. He even considered lack of religion to be one of the reason for Germany’s decline.

In fact, humans are hardwired for belief. Secularism is fatal. I know, there are less and less Christians today, but if you see a white one, think of him as a brother, not as an “idiotic semite worshipper.” And don’t slander Christianity. That’s some lib/leftist/fedora/faggy bullshit
tldr: don’t be autistic. We’re all white brothers, Christian or not

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

There is perpetual competition between the devotees of goddess Kālī and the devotees of Lord Kṛṣṇa.
Srila Prabhupada, Sri Caitanya-caritamrta Adi 17.38, Translation and Purport: One night while kīrtana was going on inside Śrīvāsa Ṭhākura's house, a brāhmaṇa named Gopāla Cāpāla, the chief of the nonbelievers, who was talkative and very rough in his speech, placed all the paraphernalia for worshiping the goddess Durgā outside Śrīvāsa Ṭhākura's door.
This brāhmaṇa, Gopāla Cāpāla, wanted to defame Śrīvāsa Ṭhākura by proving that he was actually a śākta, or a worshiper of Bhavānī, the goddess Durgā, but was externally posing as a Vaiṣṇava. In Bengal there is perpetual competition between the devotees of goddess Kālī and the devotees of Lord Kṛṣṇa. Generally Bengalis, especially those who are meat-eaters and drunkards, are very much attached to worshiping the goddesses Durgā, Kālī, Śītalā and Caṇḍī. Such devotees, who are known as śāktas, or worshipers of the śakti-tattva, are always envious of Vaiṣṇavas. Since Śrīvāsa Ṭhākura was a well-known and respected Vaiṣṇava in Navadvīpa, Gopāla Cāpāla wanted to reduce his prestige by bringing him down to the platform of the śāktas. Therefore outside Śrīvāsa Ṭhākura's door he placed various paraphernalia for worshiping Bhavānī, the wife of Lord Śiva, such as a red flower, a plantain leaf, a pot of wine, and reddish sandalwood paste. In the morning, when Śrīvāsa Ṭhākura saw all this paraphernalia in front of his door, he called for the respectable gentlemen of the neighborhood and showed them that at night he was worshiping Bhavānī. Very sorry, these gentlemen called for a sweeper to cleanse the place and purify it by sprinkling water and cow dung there. This incident concerning Gopāla Cāpāla is not mentioned in the Caitanya-bhāgavata.

At the end of this Kali-yuga, the Lord will appear as the incarnation of Kalki, and His only business will be to kill all human beings on the surface of the globe. After that killing, another golden age will begin. We should therefore know that our material activities are just like childish play. Children may play on the beach, and the father will sit and watch this childish play, the construction of buildings with sand, the construction of walls and so many things, but finally the father will ask the children to come home. (Srila Prabhupada, Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 4.22.36)

Attached: srila-prabhupada-quotes-01.jpg (44.42 KB, 438x247)
Attached: srila-prabhupada-quotes-11.jpg (36.12 KB, 438x247)

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Keep women vindictive, cruel, shallow, and feminist, and you will see more men decide to go MGTOW or LGBT.

Look at places like Jamaica for a preview of what's to come. Single motherhood is the default, most of the men are useless who act like retards (and this is without the rum and pot) and if they're not stupid, they're stupid and violent.

Jackson Clark
Jackson Clark

the pagan jew lies as he bullshits you

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Still more street shitting bullshit.
Get on my level:
Om Hrim Shreem Klim Adya Kalika Param Eshwari Swaha

Attached: Kali-mandala.jpg (86.46 KB, 1000x1000)

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

muh "everyone is hardwired to be mentally ill and think certain religions with mythical beings there's zero evidence for are good" meme
You literally worship a jewish god and a jew that claimed to be the son of god. You are a semite lover. It is not D&C to call you out on your bullshit while you claim every single other religion including Europeans' actual fucking native beliefs "trash".

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

narthex

Where's the neelix?

Attached: neelix.jpg (65.43 KB, 474x595)

Xavier Adams
Xavier Adams

Every one of you jew worshiping faggots are dead and you don't even realize it.

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

Nope, fuck that, You're not American if You're not a Gaelic speaking Irish druid.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Attached: npc-real-person.jpg (41.25 KB, 680x680)

Matthew White
Matthew White

watch and learn, little Schlomo. See, I keep calling posts 'spam' with no evidence. This is the key to pilpul. Of course you can't defend it with facts, you're just smearing shit on the walls like a at bubbes.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

Attached: kiddo.jpg (26.97 KB, 474x494)

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

I was memeing, friend.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

oy vey off topic threads like "eat raw meat" "no eat vegetables only" and "let's talk about some addams family movie" aren't spam, they're good Zig Forums content

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

Attached: where.gif (1.29 MB, 390x252)

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

And you're gonna get roped, what?

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Whether one accepts or rejects Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's philosophy that every living entity is eternally the servant of Krishna (God) one remains His servant. The only difference is that the atheist is being forced to accept Krishna as his master and the devotee is voluntarily offering Him service. This Krishna consciousness movement is teaching people that they are eternal servants of God and should voluntarily offer Him service. "Don't falsely claim that you are God. Oh, you don't care for God? You have to care". The great demon Hiranyakashipu also didnot care for God and so God came and killed him. God is seen by the atheist as death, but by the theist as lover. That is the difference.

[Excerpts from the book- 'The Laws of nature' by His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedantaswami Prabhupada.]

Srila Prabhupada, Lecture on Srimad-Bhagavatam 1.2.8 – Vrndavana, October 19, 1972: So na te viduḥ svārtha-gatiṁ hi viṣṇum (SB 7.5.31). People do not know. (break)… svārtha-gatiṁ hi viṣṇum. Real self-interest is to become Vaiṣṇava, servitor of Viṣṇu. Viṣṇur asya devatā iti vaiṣṇava. That is real self-interest. Why people do not become Vaiṣṇava? Generally they worship various demigods-devotee of Lord Śiva, devotee of Goddess Kali, Durgā, so many. But they have been condemned by Bhagavad-gītā, spoken by Kṛṣṇa Himself: kāmais tais tair hṛta-jñānā yajante anya-devatāḥ. Hṛta-jñānāḥ. Śrīla Viśvanātha Cakravartī Ṭhākura gives his comment: hṛta-jñānāḥ naṣṭa-buddhayaḥ, "One who has lost his intelligence, they are inclined to worship other demigods." Kāmais tais tair hṛta-jñānāḥ (BG 7.20). Because they do not know what is his self-interest. He thinks that his self-interest is to give comfort to this body, the senses, sense-gratification. That is his misguided self-interest. Durāśayā ye bahir-artha-māninaḥ (SB 7.5.31). Bahir-artha-māninaḥ. Bahir-artha means external energy. This body, gross body and the subtle body, they are made of the external energy. Bhūmir āpo 'nalo vāyuḥ khaṁ mano buddhir eva ca (BG 7.4).

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

I don't watch TV.

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

If you can't make your point in a meme, it's probably street shitting bullshit.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

that sounds horrible
i just want to fucking leave

I'm pretty sure this guy can't make a point, period. These all read like copy/pastes, he probably doesn't actually speak English.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Humans ARE hardwired for belief, including religion. Without it, then it breeds nihilism. Tell me, if the West was still extremely Christian and less secular, do you think we would still see the social pozz and degeneracy and despair that we see today? No! It’s a good immune system. And I don’t worship a “Jewish god and his son.” I consider myself a gottgläubig.
mythical beings with zero evidence
That’s literally bugman-tier arguments. Whites can be Christian as long as they also acknowledge race. It’s simple

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Prabhupada Room Conversation May 3, 1976, Honolulu : So there may be attempt like that. And Lord Jesus Christ was killed. So they may kill me also.

Prabhupada died after a successful assassination by poison on November 14, 1977

Sulocana Prabhu was murdered May 22nd, 1986, 1:00 a.m., Los Angeles, two days after publishing his book “THE GURU BUSINESS“, which discribes how the Leaders of the Hare Krishna movement deviated from the pure path as taught and exemplified by its founder, His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Attached: bb05144db172b4d8f498abecd64e2843.png (379.35 KB, 800x800)

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

I liked it.
I bet he gives great i.t. support.

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

me too. In all seriousness though the first Americans were probably the Solutreans from France/Spain that were able to walk across the ice shelf connecting Europe and North America during the Ice age. Eating seals, walrus and fish along the way.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

I share most of your sentiments, and I do value White Christians for their good Blood. I just wish they'd actually follow Christ's footsteps and leave us non-Christians alone. If they set good examples, others will naturally want to be a part of that. No need for Christians to continuously attempt to convert everyone.

Jaxson Cruz
Jaxson Cruz

Morning Walk – April 2, 1975, Mayapur:
Prabhupāda: The Bhagavad-gītā is read all over the world. So we can better talk on the principles of Bhagavad-gītā. Our philosophy is we present Bhagavad-gītā as it is, without malinterpretation. So we want to defy everyone who is malinterpreting Bhagavad-gītā. So we have to follow the authorities. And Bhagavad-gītā is accepted as authority. Otherwise, why they're reading so widely all over the world Bhagavad-gītā? Why not come on this term? Why you catch up so many literature? If, on this basis, there is a conference, that will be profitable, that "If you accept Bhagavad-gītā as authority or one of the authorities, so you cannot misinterpret the statement in the Bhagavad-gītā." But the Westerners, they are very expert in misinterpreting even their own Bible. We say that if you interpret any śāstra, either Bible or Bhagavad-gītā, then it is no more śāstra. It is your play toy. By so-called your rascal vote, without any reason and rhythm and rhyme, you can do everything.

Srimad-Bhagavatam 2.9.43, Purport: One cannot understand transcendental knowledge simply by becoming a grammarian. The Vedas declare (Śvetāśvatara Upaniṣad 6.23):
yasya deve parā bhaktir
yathā deve tathā gurau
tasyaite kathitā hy arthāḥ
prakāśante mahātmanaḥ
(ŚU 6.23)
"Only unto one who has unflinching devotion to the Lord and to the spiritual master does transcendental knowledge become automatically revealed." Such relationship between the disciple and the spiritual master is eternal. One who is now the disciple is the next spiritual master. And one cannot be a bona fide and authorized spiritual master unless one has been strictly obedient to his spiritual master. Brahmājī, as a disciple of the Supreme Lord, received the real knowledge and imparted it to his dear disciple Nārada, and similarly Nārada, as spiritual master, handed over this knowledge to Vyāsa and so on. Therefore the so-called formal spiritual master and disciple are not facsimiles of Brahmā and Nārada or Nārada and Vyāsa. The relationship between Brahmā and Nārada is reality, while the so-called formality is the relation between the cheater and cheated. It is clearly mentioned herewith that Nārada is not only well behaved, meek and obedient, but also self-controlled. One who is not self-controlled, specifically in sex life, can become neither a disciple nor a spiritual master. One must have disciplinary training in controlling speaking, anger, the tongue, the mind, the belly and the genitals. One who has controlled the particular senses mentioned above is called a gosvāmī. Without becoming a gosvāmī one can become neither a disciple nor a spiritual master. The so-called spiritual master without sense control is certainly the cheater, and the disciple of such a so-called spiritual master is the cheated.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

Srila Prabhupada Bhagavad-gita 6.34 PURPORT : The mind is so strong and obstinate that it sometimes overcomes the intelligence, although mind is supposed to be subservient to the intelligence. For a man in the practical world who has to fight so many opposing elements, it is certainly very difficult to control the mind. Artificially, one may establish a mental equilibrium toward both friend and enemy, but ultimately no worldly man can do so, for this is more difficult than controlling the raging wind. In the Vedic literatures it is said:
ātmānaṁ rathinaṁ viddhi śarīraṁ ratham eva ca
buddhintu sārathiṁ viddhi manaḥ pragraham eva ca
indriyāṇi hayānāhur viṣayāṁs teṣu gocarān
ātmendriya-mano-yukto bhoktety āhur manīṣiṇaḥ.
“The individual is the passenger in the car of the material body, and intelligence is the driver. Mind is the driving instrument, and the senses are the horses. The self is thus the enjoyer or sufferer in the association of the mind and senses. So it is understood by great thinkers.” Intelligence is supposed to direct the mind, but the mind is so strong and obstinate that it often overcomes even one’s own intelligence. Such a strong mind is supposed to be controlled by the practice of yoga, but such practice is never practical for a worldly person like Arjuna. And what can we say of modern man? The simile used here is appropriate: one cannot capture the blowing wind. And it is even more difficult to capture the turbulent mind. The easiest way to control the mind, as suggested by Lord Caitanya, is chanting “Hare Kṛṣṇa,” the great mantra for deliverance, in all humility. The method prescribed is sa vai manaḥ kṛṣṇa-padāravindayoḥ: one must engage one’s mind fully in Kṛṣṇa. Only then will there remain no other engagements to agitate the mind.

Srila Prabhupada, Renunciation Through Wisdom 5.1: The saintly, pure devotees, the guru, and the scriptures all represent the same Absolute Truth. The pure devotees are in fact all gurus because they never swerve from the spiritual principles enunciated in the scriptures: they see only through the lens of the scriptures. Spiritual practices are impossible to execute without the authority of these three ruling principles—the saintly devotees, the guru, and the scriptures. One must vehemently denounce the Western mentality of defying spiritual tradition and the scriptures. Such a mentality reveres mundane philosophies based on speculation and concocted logic, considering these practices signs of superior intelligence. The only weapon the proponents of such philosophies have is mundane argument, but often they exhibit a lack of mastery even of this art. Recent trends show that without probing deeply into a subject, these Westerners uselessly debate direct and indirect meanings ad infinitum. Each of these sophists surely realizes that he must one day accept defeat in the hands of a greater sophist, for there is always someone more intelligent. Therefore the process of debate leads nowhere.

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

Vid related. Get on my level.
Street shitting bullshit, homicidal yes, but still street shitting bullshit.

Again, original Christianity is about connecting to ones higher self. A cross is a cube unfolded. A crown of thorns is the mental anguish of forgetting where one comes from.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Your beloved cuckstains are accepting all the degeneracy put forth right fucking now. Believing in some jewish god because a man-written book said things and big preachers read from it makes you a worthless NPC.
lol it's bugman to require proof of something intead of believing in nothing at face value

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Srila Prabhupada, Morning Walk – April 2, 1975, Mayapur:
But the Westerners, they are very expert in misinterpreting even their own Bible. We say that if you interpret any śāstra, either Bible or Bhagavad-gītā, then it is no more śāstra. It is your play toy. By so-called your rascal vote, without any reason and rhythm and rhyme, you can do everything.

Attached: cvr9781416936237-9781416936237-hr.jpg (4.22 MB, 1986x2205)

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

the execution of all males who refuse to follow “Biblical law.”
What about the females?

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Not females though, right?
Because they shouldn't have opinions you nigger.

David Morgan
David Morgan

But what if they do, and they happen to support gay marriage and abortion rights? Surely they should be executed too?

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

(((communism))) abhors religion. Especially Christianity.
Seriously, are you not able to extract from all this knowledge an actual argument?
This is the difference between divine inspiration and "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit".
If your connected to truth the only solution to your arguments is violence and subterfuge. Each according to the disposition of the failed individual willing to sacrifice their soul to their chosen illusion.
Good luck faggot, I hope you find the way of the cross before expiration.

Attached: resolute.png (56.75 KB, 1234x1144)

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

Industrial sized wood chippers

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

International Jewry is so lost in the deep darkness of falsehood, that they believe their lying and slandering is a necessary good for themselves and their plans for world domination.

For these deceivers the higher life of truth is totally hidden. Lying and evil speaking belong to the lowest forms of spiritual ignorance which are far removed for the path of enlightenment.

From their original falsehood of believing that they alone are the chosen people of God, destined to tyrannically rule all others, have come many other protective falsehoods from their deceitful minds.

Their lying born from selfishness and hatred has snared the whole world and dragged it to their level of spiritual darkness.

If we are to begin to lift this darkness from the world and enter into the life of truth we must abandon the holocaust falsehood and slander of Adolf Hitler from the mind of humanity. For it is nothing but the propagation of evil.

There is nothing more sinful than untruthfulness. Mother earth feels very much overburdened when she carries even one person who is a liar. So how much she is feeling overburdened by a whole civilization based on falsehood and slander.

While we may have compassion for the evil speakers knowing how they bind themselves to suffering and unrest, we cannot allow this love of the sinner to check our hating the sin which is degrading our whole world and the souls within it.

Ultimately the dark ignorance of falsehood which is burdening the world will be completely eradicated, as we are in the dawn of a new golden age of spiritual enlightenment, which has been inaugurated by the Lord in his incarnation of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu over 500 years ago.

This spiritual revolution has now been delivered to the western world by the Lord’s dear devotee His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

truth.prabhupada.org.uk/the-holocaust-falsehood-slander-of-hitler-is-the-propagation-of-evil

Prabhupada: Hitler was a good man… I don’t believe that he killed so many Jews in concentration camps.

[Prabhupada Morning Walk — October 8, 1972, Berkeley]

Prabhupada: So these English people [controlled by Jews], they were very expert in making propaganda. They killed Hitler by propaganda [slander]. I don’t think Hitler was so bad man.

[Prabhupada Room Conversation, June 17, 1976, Toronto]

Prabhupada: That is the way of falsehood. If once you speak something false, then to protect that falsehood you have to take to so many other falsehoods. This is the way of falsehood.

[Prabhupada Morning Walk, June 2, 1975, Honolulu]

TRANSLATION: There is nothing more sinful than untruthfulness. Because of this, mother earth once said, “I can bear any heavy thing except a person who is a liar.”

PURPORT: On the surface of the earth there are many great mountains and oceans that are very heavy, and mother earth has no difficulty carrying them. But she feels very much overburdened when she carries even one person who is a liar. It is said that in Kali-yuga lying is a common affair: mayaiva vyavaharike (Bhag. 12.2.3). Even in the most common dealings, people are accustomed to speaking so many lies. No one is free from the sinful reactions of speaking lies. Under the circumstances, one can just imagine how this has overburdened the earth, and indeed the entire universe.

[Srila Prabhupada, Srimad Bhagavatam 8th Canto Chapter 20 Text 4]

Attached: The-flak-only-gets-heavy-when-youre-over-the-target.jpg (68.09 KB, 504x504)
Attached: Quotes-by-Srila-Prabhupada-on-The-Potency-of-His-books.jpg (115.87 KB, 800x533)

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Attached: Nigga-u-serious.jpg (62.23 KB, 494x411)
Attached: 1.gif (35 B, 1x1)

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

Return to original Christianity as a mystery religion. A life long path to connect and stay connected to ones higher self.

Attached: 9315213870-98aeb1ee15-k.jpg (1.97 MB, 2048x1365)

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Rambling phaggotry.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

Copy and Pasting
Rambling

Attached: master-what-is-the-secret-to-happiness-not-to-argue-14960707.png (99.13 KB, 500x449)

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

pasta from some rambling initiate is still rambling bullshit.
You do not need 6 paragraphs to explain to a novice farmer on proper use of a shovel.
You give the motherfucker a fucking shovel and tell them to start fucking turning the soil over.
Five years on they are going to laugh at you when you start some dialectical discussion about the proper use of a shovel according to your masters teachings.
Stop being phaggot.

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

I'm sorry my knowledge is imperfect. Thank you for taking the time to argue whit me, I would have never posted so many Prabhupada quotes otherwise.

A Vaiṣṇava who knows the science of the Absolute Truth but is not able to preach such knowledge to others is described as being in the lower stage, one who not only understands the principles of the science of God but can also preach is in the second stage, and one who not only can preach but who also sees everything in the Absolute Truth and the Absolute Truth in everything is in the highest class of Vaiṣṇavas. (Srila Prabhupada, Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 3.29.32)

The process of speaking in spiritual circles is to say something upheld by the scriptures. One should at once quote from scriptural authority to back up what he is saying. At the same time, such talk should be very pleasurable to the ear. By such discussions, one may derive the highest benefit and elevate human society. There is a limitless stock of Vedic literature, and one should study this. This is called penance of speech. (Srila Prabhupada, Bhagavad-gītā 17.15)

Attached: Quotes-by-Srila-Prabhupada-on-Goal-of-Human-Form-Of-Life.jpg (161.3 KB, 800x566)
Attached: bf81b8f139101b9200ceca8dd7ae80d0.jpg (96.72 KB, 800x566)

Wyatt Cruz
Wyatt Cruz

I'm sorry my knowledge is imperfect.
About what specifically? You have access to all knowledge just as I have.
Thank you for taking the time to argue whit me, I would have never posted so many Prabhupada quotes otherwise.
You never made an actual argument. You posed straw men on your border in hopes of intimidating any aggressor.
the rest.
tl;dr
Your still a faggot. Ignorance isn't bliss, it's a fucking dog chain.
Refer to the 15 syllables post, and ride the hurricane.
Good luck.

Attached: leithscéal.png (27.7 KB, 730x1354)

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

Proper interactions should force advancement in those sincere.
INO's, truth burns a hole through all bullshit.
Truth is straight forward, and inarguable when presented.
The greatest truth at the fucking moment gives us direction.
Your no ones friend if truth is your friend.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

About what specifically? You have access to all knowledge just as I have.
I have to admit, my memory isn't perfect and even if it was it would take many lifetimes to acquaint myself whit every useful piece of information.

You never made an actual argument.
I'd argue that I have.

Good luck.
Good luck to you too. I'll try my best to stop posting in this thread from now on.

Attached: quote-now-that-i-look-back-i-realize-that-a-life-predicated-on-being-obedient-and-taking-orders-is-a-adolf-eichmann-56298.jpg (78.3 KB, 850x400)
Attached: quote-i-was-one-of-the-many-horses-pulling-the-wagon-and-couldn-t-escape-left-or-right-because-of-the-adolf-eichmann-56297.jpg (63.01 KB, 850x400)
Attached: Adolf-Eichmann-10.jpg (46.47 KB, 850x400)
Attached: quote-what-is-there-to-regret-i-m-a-committed-nazi-and-if-i-had-to-be-born-a-thousand-times-klaus-barbie-133-84-91.jpg (61.31 KB, 850x400)

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

Can you please present that argument in a concise, not a fucking block of text, argument?
I love arguing. And I really have no problem admitting that I'm fucking wrong when an argument proves me so.
Seriously.
For I am Jamalberg, keeper of the drunken wall of text I managed to copy/pasta before passing out drunk:
Bringing Order out of Chaos

Nationalize the banking system
End banking usury for U.S. citizens

Nationalize the media
Ban international firms.

Promote national firms.
The firms exist as competition and to provide jobs for the people, not to feed the internationalists.

Make pornography illegal

Guaranteed minimum income with guaranteed employment [job creation through basic labor jobs like community gardens, street sweeping, etc. Would replace all forms of welfare]

End forced desegregation
[Recongnition of the reality that different races have different racial characteristics]
Create a "Domestic Dependent Sovereign Nation" within the U.S. for Black people, similar in status to Native American Tribes.
Desegregation simply doesn't work. Forcing blacks and whites into a pretend homogeneity has failed dramatically and both races would be better served by giving blacks their own sovereign state within the U.S., where they can elect their own leaders and not feel pressured to conform to unrealistic white standards.

Openly promote Jewish immigration to Israel
Part of bringing to an end U.S. financial support to Israel

Create "every citizen armed" civil militia

Create a "Judge Dredd" State sanctioned position, authorized to carry out extrajudicial punishments, for every State within the United States.

Penalize childbirth out of wedlock while promoting birth control

Create Nationalized adoption program to phase out abortion
Part of penalizing single motherhood would be mandatory adoption of single parent children into functioning 2 parent families.

[Needs a stance on outsourcing, tobacco, alcohol and any business that harms the country (aka all sorts of swindlers and charlatans, GMO/hormone food growers, etc.)]
Make all alcohol and tobacco advertising illegal.

Focus on creating healthy family environments including benefits of alcohol and tobacco abstinence.

[Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: Constitutional Convention

Prohibit congress from regulating activity that occurs wholly within one state.
Require Congress to balance its budget.
Prohibit administrative agencies from creating federal law.
Prohibit administrative agencies from pre-empting state law.
Allow a two-thirds majority of the states to override a U.S. Supreme Court decision.
Require a seven-justice super-majority vote for U.S. Supreme Court decisions that invalidate a democratically enacted law
Restore the balance of power between the federal and state governments by limiting the former to the powers expressly delegated to it in the Constitution.
Give state officials the power to sue in federal court when federal officials overstep their bounds.
Allow a two-thirds majority of the states to override a federal law or regulation.]

Nationalism, love of ones Nation, must have an almost religious zeal to it.

Unrevised:
Order out of Chaos

Bringing order out of chaos

Nationalize the banking system

End banking usury for U.S. citizens

Nationalize the media

Ban international firms.

Promote national firms.

The firms exist as competition and to provide jobs for the people, not to feed the internationalists.

Make pornography illegal

Guaranteed minimum income with guaranteed employment [job creation through basic labor jobs like community gardens, street sweeping, etc. Would replace all forms of welfare]

End forced desegregation

[Recongnition of the reality that different races have different racial characteristics]

Create a "Domestic Dependent Sovereign Nation" within the U.S. for Black people, similar in status to Native American Tribes.

Openly promote Jewish immigration to Israel

Part of bringing to an end U.S. financial support to Israel

Create "every citizen armed" civil militia

Penalize childbirth out of wedlock while promoting birth control

Create Nationalized adoption program to phase out abortion

Part of penalizing single motherhood would be mandatory adoption of single parent children into functioning 2 parent families.

No gay adoptions

No promotion of any gay or any other degenerate lifestyle as being "normal"

[Needs a stance on outsourcing, tobacco, alcohol and any business that harms the country (aka all sorts of swindlers and charlatans, GMO/hormone food growers, etc.)]

Make all alcohol and tobacco advertising illegal.

Focus on creating healthy family environments including benefits of alcohol and tobacco abstinence.

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

Females yet to mature enough to camwhore are being given dozens to hundreds of examples of how whoring can turn against you.
This is a bad thing for the board to be encouraging.
U wot m8?

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

Will it matter if you don't recall your previous existence?

What if you were an entity that remembered it's previous lives? Would you consider such existence hell?

Robert Martinez
Robert Martinez

Dodging.
What if you were an entity that remembered it's previous lives? Would you consider such existence hell?
Context relevant.
We exist where memory of previous existences are considered anomalies.What matters most is our direct connection to our higher selves to guide and direct our immediate "spontaneous" decisions.
Not relying on the crutches of tradition that inevitably result in hindrance rather than beneficence.
Pretty much your tradition shit is a fucking boat anchor. Should of listened.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Hitler wasn’t a mentally retarded christcuck

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

I'd argue that I have.
Please point out these arguments.

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Buried

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Voluntary social change? Are you fucking retarded you nigger shill? I'm not even christian and you make want to fucking murder you.

The removal of christian imagery was unconstitutional and now they reinterpret the constitution in order to say that all things foreign have the same value as that which was there originally. This way they get to pump it full of nigger shit and remove the white christian customs and way of thinking. I'm sure you don't use the 0 because sand niggers invented it you faggot fuck.

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

"jewish" God
What does that even mean schmuley? We know (((you))) so-called "Jew" likes absolutely hate Christianity. You can't form an argument against it other than pointing out examples of pozzed cuckery that (((you))) yourselves promote. Just because there is a lot of heresy promoted within the religion from (((those))) who are the children of the devil doesn't mean that even more people should turn away from it. They just need to return to the TRUTH. Despite the incessant subversion efforts of fags and kikes, that's where the wind is blowing. Your so-called arguments are void of substance; all you can do is lie. Nothing you assert explicitly or implicitly stands up to even casual scrutiny, so just stop it you khazarian kike.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Another episode of Zig Forums defending yet another Civ Nat who wants to stop aborting black babies and uphold Noahide Laws, but he wants to kill fags so don't throw the niglet out with the bath water.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

In addition to hasbara kikes shilling for Chabad.org we have the Hare Krisha dum dums promoting their particular brand of garbage.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

My guru is the one and true reincarnate of Lord Krishna because he apparently went several months without eating, drinking or sleeping! Never mind the hundreds and hundreds of other gurus throughout India who claim the same thing!

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

Good job, asshole. This is the reason we still have Inslee's faggot ass in office, because his competition can be made out to be Bible-crazed psychopaths.

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

Show me where the government got involved in preventing people from practicing religious faith on private lands, with the explicit intent of suppressing religious liberties, and thereby breaking Constitutional Law.
The kids called it "Waco".

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

Therefore, his first commandment is “Thou shall not kill.”
That was Moses, stupid poo.

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

what's the issue with paganfags? I think its kind of cool that someone of us are returning to their ancestral roots

James Young
James Young

Religious imagery on public property funded by tax money is against Constitutional Law. I am not saying that the (((Corruption))) of society doesn't exist, I'm saying that if a particular religion falls out of favor and therefore less households have imagery dedicated to it, that's not an example of government breaking the law to remove said imagery. I was simply refuting possible future accusations along those lines before they were raised.

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

How should I know?
Again: How should I know? I don't know what those other lives are. If they're solely on earth, then yes, probably.

Lucas Nelson
Lucas Nelson

Holy shit this is sad. We have a guy who is advocating for the NWF and the entire thread is derailed by jews getting us to argue about religion. Fuck, this website is a damn Murdoch Murdoch episode. cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Skydaddies Being and Time.html

I am so fucking sick of this shit. Here are the posts, which have nothing to do with the topic of a state legislator advocating NWF/Anti-Gay/Anti-Abortion politically incorrect stuff.

You're stupid the Constitution reads:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof
<If a state building displays religious imagery, such as a copy of the Ten Commandments, they are acting against Constitutional Law
A piece of religiously motivated art being on a public building is not a law respecting the establishment of religion. It also does not prohibit the free exercise of religion. A law against having religiously motivated art IS prohibiting the free exercise of religion. How fucking jewish are you?

Again here is the first ammendment if you had trouble reading it the first time:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
If you really think this goes against constitutional law, which of the points does this violate
A) congress making a law respecting an establishment of religion
B) prohibiting the free exercise of religion

Just because a Jew told you that we can't be a christian nation anymore doesn't mean its true.

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Removing Christian imagery that is funded at taxpayer expense from government property is absolutely the correct thing to do. If a state building displays religious imagery
So why is jew imagery allowed to stay? Why are kike candles allowed to stay? Why are representatives pushing to allow mudshit garb and kike garb in congress?
Where's (((your))) outcry over that?

Levi White
Levi White

don't be so antisemitic, remember the hall of cost

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

A good half of those posts are pertinent to the topic, you're just too fucktarded to understand how.

putting up imagery promoting one religious narrative or its values over others is not establishing that religion in government
Here is a pertinent article for you to get it through your dumb skull:
ffrf.org/outreach/item/14019-religious-holiday-displays-on-public-property
It is a fundamental principle of Establishment Clause jurisprudence that government is prohibited from advancing, promoting or endorsing religion. The government cannot prefer one religion over another or prefer religion over non-religion
Generally, the government is allowed to celebrate holidays with secular decorations, such as lights and depictions of Santa Claus, and in narrow circumstances, a crèche or other patently religious symbols
The two relevant Supreme Court decisions, Lynch v. Donnelly, and Allegheny v. ACLU were decided after a fact-sensitive analysis. Indeed the Court continually stresses that the Constitutionality of such displays are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Prayer before government meetings is permitted, for instance. But every faith is given this opportunity to pray or take a moment to share an invocation. If it were otherwise, it'd be unConstitutional. It's either everyone has an equal opportunity to allot space or time for their faith in government, or no one does. If you want religious imagery on public property, fine. Just don't try to stop the Hindus from putting up a statue to their monkey god, or you'll be undoing the precedent you just went through the trouble of setting.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

I don't know what circumstances you're addressing but if Jews get to put up a Menorah while everyone else is prevented from putting up their own symbols, that's against the Law.

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

still made that all those german americans pushed confederate shit deep inside most times they met? Still made you morons started a war you couldn't win and any one could see that. You know the Georgians told Sherman to take it out on the South Carolinians because they started the whole thing. Germans have done more work in this country than you weak wristed slave owners and it is telling when german americans move into an area previously inhabited by irish.

Attached: if-nominated-will-not-run-if-elected-i-will-not-serve.jpg (908.01 KB, 2364x3000)

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

(((jurisprudence)))

Also, both cases cited were from the 1980s. And if you look at the actual case Allegheny VS ACLU they ruled that 18 foot tall menorahs are okay but the Nativity Scene was unconstitutional. This isn't some long held interpretation from the times of the founding fathers. Also, look up the tradition of a white house christmas tree. This country has, as part of its culture, a christian tradition. Up until these cases from the 80s, the establishment clause meant "you can believe what you want and we won't interfere with you believing that or trying to establish a church." As a result of this, government space could be used during holidays for said holidays. It was like we had a culture or national identity or something. And fine, let the hindus have their monkey whatever, but the area taken up by each religious display should be proportional to the degree such religion is present in a community,

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

unConstitutional
That must be why fags still got the death penalty, under the leadership of the men who wrote the constitution, when the constitutional was still the law of the land, until 1873. That doesn't fit your jewish "muh constitution" pro homo agenda though, does it Moishe?