US to send $38 billion to Israel

US to send $38 billion to Israel

The U.S. Senate passed a measure that would codify into law the $38 billion defense aid package for Israel over 10 years that was negotiated in the final days of the Obama administration.

The U.S.-Israel Security Assistance Authorization Act of 2018 approved Wednesday gives the defense package the imprimatur of Congress, which would keep any future president from reneging. The $38 billion deal negotiated in 2016 is the most generous ever to Israel.

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee in a statement said the act “seeks to ensure that Israel has the means to defend itself, by itself, against growing and emerging threats — including Iran’s presence close to Israel’s northern border.”

A version of the bill, which has bipartisan backing, is under consideration in the U.S. House of Representatives. AIPAC urged its advance and passage.

Also approved by the Senate this week, after having garnered House approval, is the $639 billion National Defense Authorization Act.

AIPAC praised the act for including $500 million for U.S.-Israel missile defense cooperation and up to $50 million for U.S.-Israel cooperation to detect enemy tunnels into Israel.

haaretz.com/us-news/senate-passes-bill-to-enshrine-military-aid-package-to-israel-into-law-1.6340748

Attached: 1.6340799.1190765765.jpg (857x482, 41.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/11/30/rand-paul-israel-military-aid-congress-senate-1036943
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel…)
archive.fo/9wlHb
news.google.com/newspapers?id=ClcmAAAAIBAJ&sjid=ZP8FAAAAIBAJ&pg=544,5017236
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/12/02/israli-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted/2182645002/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We already know that yid, no need to mock us.
Lurk moar

Rand Paul under fire for blocking Israel bills

Sen. Rand Paul is infuriating Republicans and Democrats alike by blocking a pair of Israel-related bills, including one authorizing tens of billions of dollars in military aid for the country.

Some advocacy groups are so mad at Paul they’re running ads against the Kentucky Republican, who insists that his long-term goal is actually to help Israel.

The dust-up is the latest example of how Paul is willing to throw a wrench into routine legislation to uphold his libertarian instincts, which make him skeptical of foreign aid. It also could hurt his already-testy ties to President Donald Trump, who sees the U.S.-Israel relationship as near-sacrosanct.

The main bill Paul is blocking puts into law an agreement reached under former President Barack Obama that gives Israel $38 billion in military assistance over 10 years. The measure has broad bipartisan support in Congress. Various versions of the bill have easily passed the Senate and the House in recent months, but the Senate still needs to pass a final version.

Using his Senate privileges, Paul placed a hold on the bill on Oct. 11, surprising other lawmakers, according to Hill staffers.

“At a time when Israel faces unprecedented threats, blocking a bipartisan bill that empowers the U.S. to stand with Israel is inexplicable,” said Sen. Marco Rubio, the Florida Republican lead on the measure. The Democratic lead on the bill, Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware, added that Paul’s “stated reasons for opposing the bill neither make sense nor support America’s strategic interests.”

politico.com/story/2018/11/30/rand-paul-israel-military-aid-congress-senate-1036943

Attached: static.politico.jpg (1160x773, 78.6K)

ah yes, more money for israel.. exactly why I voted trump!

Funny how this cuck is still going all "I'm helping pissrael and everyone in the long term".
Muttmocracy is a joke.

#IStandWithRand

Global report.

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (925x1086 86.64 KB, 208.53K)

mutt

If anyone openly opposes IsraHell in Congress, they will be treated far worse than Trump has been.

If Trump is secretly on our side, why doesn't he veto this?

Has it reached his desk yet? No? Then can't very well veto otherwise. Stop being dishonest.

Attached: double the laughter.JPG (492x341, 39.03K)

Does anyone have a webm of our "STANDING O" Congress getting to their feet repeatedly and giving accolade after accolade to Bloody Bibi?

Congress is absolutely enslaved.

Attached: 949875664543298987.jpg (897x498, 54.57K)

We know.

Rand is blocking it because he wants the nigger prison reform bill to pass.

Testing of the bots what create threads or literal drooling imbecile OP?

/endthread

let's do the math
let's not

~38 billion, aka 38-000-000-000
divided jewish population in pisrael, ~6.5 million
(source wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel…)

38000000000/6500000=~5800

That's $5,800 for every single jew, regardless of age or station, living in pisrael.

There's ~2 million Jewish households in Israel.
38-000-000-000 divided by 2 million = 19,000.

America is giving pisrael $19,000 for each jewish household.

And that's just the outright donations. It doesn't include the unsecured loans that are never paid back, nor the massive amounts of military equipment that they basically get for free, and all the other help that America gives them. Nor does it include the amounts jews extract from other nations, more significantly ((Merkel's)) Germany.

$19,000 for each household.

What I could do with $19,000…

How can calling jews 'parasites' be antisemitic, when it's actually what they are?

Attached: Who's better off.jpg (900x1340, 257.42K)

Reminder that most of the (((aid))) sent to Israel is just proxied to the U.K. Government.

I see enough magapedes on this site to know otherwise.

Oh hey it's that one easily recognizable shill that is never banned despite the spamming and derailing.

This is why I refuse to work in 2019

B-B-B-B-But, muh M-M-M-M-MAGA ! ? ! ?
I fucking hate Trump
He is a Jew.
Trump is a Jew.
Nothing Else.
TRUMP IS A JEW
This money CAN and WILL go to Israel

Oh, hey, it's that faggot who has no clue what shill actually means.

Attached: chewing.gif (535x480, 371.21K)

Attached: Cuckchan Bingo.png (1146x1380, 1.03M)

Don't worry guys, we'll pay for it by making sure those white roasties using snapchat are paying their taxes! BASED!

It's a mod. That's why.

If only that were true.

Attached: giggle smug.gif (277x400, 113.29K)

10D chess! By letting all Americans become poor as fuck and enriching foreign countries Trump is draining the swamp! By giving the Jews full control of the United States he is basically Hitler II!!!

I assume it's a mod or at the very least has the sanctioning of the mods. Although I've seen it's posts deleted before when it went into overdrive.

Attached: ironicliberalartmadeunironic.png (1277x794, 1.2M)

You mean when vol5 went spaz? That's the only time I've ever had my posts deleted. You're thinking of the other smug poster. He's actually been deleted multiple times. Though I wouldn't have to say this if you niggers paid any heed to IDs.

Attached: something is off with this.JPG (579x610, 100.82K)

$5700 for every jew in israel

Just keep sucking Trump's dick like you're paid to do.

Ok nigger once I am drafted to fight with israel I am going to shoot so many kikes holy fuck

Based God emperor, defender of Zion

I wish someone would pay me to. Could use the money honestly.

Attached: contemplating choices.GIF (540x304, 809.89K)

As long as you're bumping the thread I can put you to good use.

Attached: b4bc222b60bc83b0e280850d36f0cf88bed22afa5900a4d03e5a822866f48ad4.jpg (1200x1200, 128.04K)

You need to put the source of those quotes in the image nigger. Otherwise, they could be dismissed as being false.

Attached: Regenheinrich.gif (500x333, 510.76K)

Do you know who Trump had a cardboard cutout of in his campaign headquarters? It wasn't Marx.

Attached: aa5009d7dbf93cf0844cfbc58864329f55360af9fc17da34f42c84dc2e754217.jpg (304x166, 7.58K)

Attached: Cuckchan Bingo update 1.png (1146x1380, 1.04M)

Pics or a falsehood nigger. You know how this shit works.

Oh look it's the other Trumpshill, or maybe you're just IP hopping.

What is a "falsehood nigger"?

Attached: quote-ending-illegal-immigration-only-strengthens-legal-immigration-mitt-romney-54-51-16.jpg (850x400, 57.5K)

and now he cucks to China on tarriffs calling a truce. In less than two years hes gone full faggot.

You made an assertion, so post your proof. Should be easy if there's pictures available.

Also, I don't IP-hop. Don't need to.

If you want a source for those quotes, here you go

archive.fo/9wlHb (Marx)
news.google.com/newspapers?id=ClcmAAAAIBAJ&sjid=ZP8FAAAAIBAJ&pg=544,5017236 (Reagan)

Add it to the infograph if you like

Yids rape kids

“All agree that the connection of a boy aged nine years and a day is a real connection; whilst that of one less than eight years is not.”(Sanhedrin 69b.)

“A proselyte who is under the age of three years and a day is permitted to marry a priest.” (Yebamoth 60b, p. 402.)

R. Joseph said: A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition and if her deceased husband’s brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. (Sanh. 55b)

It was taught: R. Simeon ben Yohai stated: ‘A proselyte who is under the age of three years and one day is permitted to marry a priest. For it is said, But all the women children that have not known men by lying with them, keep for yourselves; and Phinehas surely was with them.’

Okay this is epic Ben Yohai’s interpretation comes from Numbers 31:18. The Hebrews, after defeating the Midianites, were allowed to keep virginal females of all ages as wives or potential wives when they sexually matured. Ben Yohai exploited this verse to claim God gives Jews rights to sexual use of females of virtually any age, although he puts the lower bar at three years and a day. Further, he says that because the righteous Phinehas was among the Hebrew congregation who accepted the Midianite women, it means that Phinehas endorsed child sex.

Go f yourself you traitor. Trump just stopped 5 fat mexicans from crossing the border! Do you not know the magnitude of that act? it's like Gandorf the Ghey standing in front of the gates of eldor and shouting 'yee shall not pass'. It's fuckin epic dude. So what he throws Israel a few shekels. You've got no fuckin' perspective, seriously. You don't deserve shit my dude.

stormy daniels?

The kvetching is deafening. This is why the spineless congresscritters never ever say a word about Israel. Unreal.

Attached: (((Kentucky))) Stands With Israel, Why Doesn't Sen Rand Paul.mp4 (1280x720, 7.23M)

Just post this new in every charity website, not as an antisemite, but as a fact that they are taking the food from their mouths for buying weapons for the middle east.

Dec. 2, 2018
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/12/02/israli-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-indicted/2182645002/
this time for sure

Hi reddit. You here looking for some EPIC SCREENCAPS?

Again, you are not 'sending' them.

Sending implies that you have a choice, but they are really taking them that you like it or not. This is the jidzia tax for the unbelievers that you cannot skip. Sucks to be living slave to another nation.

It could be a new meme. Just an image macro of some random nigger stating blatant falsehoods.

Maybe it's time for pissrael to get a job.
#jobsforjews

Attached: 607c3254c5a0b86a3bc940db0889aaeb.png (669x180, 17.62K)

So he IS building walls. kike2 BTFO.

Attached: So Smug.jpg (480x360, 47.95K)

Nothing that can't be undone by executive order. Why do you try so hard to suck off Zionist scum?

best frenz

Attached: israeli aid.png (2054x1035, 1.31M)