Eurovision abomination has AIDS

Eurovision abomination has AIDS

archive.fo/mFVYr

"Coming out is better than being outed by a third party."

>Wurst added that regular treatment had (((suppressed))) the virus to the extent it could no longer be detected in her blood - and could no longer be passed on.

Surprise, surprise.

Attached: 8993627c043aecd7ed1e10f13e04509e230304ea.jpg (660x371, 31.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/c1f90bb245ea24a05468dd10839a3616f54844aba167485babe0f357ff81101b.pdf
whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's good.

The absolute state of Zig Forums

They're clearly quoting the article.

The wages of sin is death is the only good bible passage.

No shit.

Nice cuckchan tier thread. What next, articles for every nigger drive by?

Attached: 4957890926b193bb17e5aab54d0e86db3e8b022b8d2c9806d37ac6f03822d40b.jpg (255x119, 7.17K)

He/she was rather famous in europe, it isnt some random fag.

Attached: she.png (325x971, 55.36K)

Go figure

Dammit user I was just uploading that

Usually the drugs themselves kill the fags after a few years. The cure is often worse than the disease.

So what the fuck this faggot was (((cured)))? The only cure is to blow this abominations brains out on national tv as an example.

In other news, water is wet.

Then why don't you go back there.

faggot got AIDS, where's the news?

Jesus fucking Christ…

/thread

Attached: awful.png (256x337, 189.06K)

If God is real and he hates homosexuals surely he would send some awful plague to very visibly wipe them off the…
Oh wait.

Attached: JB Stoner - Thank God for AIDS.jpg (2342x2683, 1.09M)

Predictable/8

Blowing its brains out will just spread the disease. It needs to be confined in an oven and incinerated.

JB Stoner is a legend

Wrong. Nice wishful thinking. Try reading a book for once.

Something valuable to balance the thread contents:

The Fag Agenda
media.8ch.net/file_store/c1f90bb245ea24a05468dd10839a3616f54844aba167485babe0f357ff81101b.pdf

0/10

Who the fuck cares?

This is already the next frontier after trannies. They will fight for the (((civil rights))) of aids lepers. They are already repealing laws that punished faggots for passing on their illness to others. They dont even have to disclose anymore if they are on the meds the kikes want everyone hooked on. Opium was not enough for them.

AIDS isn't enough

Are you confused on multiple levels and misconstruing my use of the word enough to have somehow become upset, retard?

Well if he makes a shit thread commenting on a shit article and just changes the article then I'd rather he just made some other kind of thread. It is obvious to anyone that belongs here the freak in question is not female. For fuck's sake, he has a beard.

Attached: Ass blasted.jpg (600x780, 93.64K)

The segment of the homosexual community that actively wants to catch AIDS has a new game they play. They'll go on PrEP, a drug that is supposed to keep them from getting the HIV virus, and then try their best to still get it. At least three men by their count have managed to defeat the virus by taking literally so much HIV+ ejaculate in their rears that they defeat the medication.

Well-meaning idiots spent billions of dollars to make a drug to save homos lives, and in return the degenerates make a game out of intentionally selecting for and spreading a strain of the virus that defeats the medication. This is effectively selectively "breeding" the virus to be medication resistant. While disgusting on the surface, the majority of the harm caused by this new more virulent strain will be to degenerates and that's kind of nice. They're so self-destructive modern medicine can't keep up with them.

Yea, I worked on HIV research as an undergrad biochemistry for the experience. The professor I worked under was jewish. Every time.

Gee, I wonder why schlomo and gang would want this thread to be shut down and silenced.

Are the infected suicidal and genocidal, or are they actually being controlled by the virus?

Would be a shame if batches of that drug were contaminated.

Say there were no biochemical companies, did you learn anything that you could use to benefit yourself, or your family? Or is it literally you get a lot of money to work for a corporation because there aren't a lot of biochemists? Could you use your knowledge in a total reset situation?

No, they do live longer, but they will still die far earlier than those without the poz. These drugs are not that gentle. They are not cheap either.

HIV apparently doesnt even really exist. The reason people get AIDS is unsavoury lifestyle choices like drug use and partying beating back the immune system and the antiviral drugs themselves. Im not saying go out and get buttblasted with pozz cum, but i think there is more to it than a virus. At least thats what youtube conspiracy vids tell me

So what you're saying is that even with all the virus protection in the world, living a degenerate lifestyle is still bad for you.

I suppose that's possible.

(1)

HIV is the cure.

so that's where the those good intentions that paved the road to the hell we reside in came from
fags and fag lovers need to be killed

Conchita Wurst has AIDS… and that's a good thing!

Attached: 1384044533891.jpg (595x394 208.95 KB, 79.89K)

Everything is in order.

It's irrelevant that everyone knows, it's still indoctrination through repetition, here and elsewhere people should know better, refer to illegal aliens as immigrants non ironically because even though they know better they still have had the indoctrination ingrained in their minds where they're regurgitating it. Even when you're aware of it it can still imprint on you. There's no justification to propagate 2+2=5 because everyone knows it's four. Stop doing it, stop defending doing it.

You know what's irrelevant? Your opinions. If you want to go full boomertard and post memed out versions of articles where you change half the words, go ahead. If I'm greentexting an article I'd leave it intact. Stop breathing, faglet.

You think your eyes are open but are as npc as ever being a jew lapdog carrying out jew agenda for free.

That is not good at all.
This spawn of satan is still alive.

Attached: princess_starlight_by_theshadowstone-d94pcjx.png (902x885, 211.91K)

The amazing thing you have yet to realize is the ease with which you can present your ideological opponent's statements as they are and then dismantle them immediately afterward with your own posting, which should be a given in that if you are just directly copy/pasting an article with no additional information or rebuttal your thread is shit. That is a valid criticism you could levy against OP, as I did earlier in but you're too much of a brainlet niggerspawn for that. If you must continue to project your limitations, project them straight out of your skull and onto the surrounding walls with a shotgun. Never waste a second of my time again.

I'm surprised you have any time available in your schedule being so busy spreading jew indoctrination. Repetition is key!

taking literally so much HIV+ ejaculate in their rears that they defeat the medication

I think you're onto something user…

Attached: 1448959231551.png (760x797, 22.04K)

Isn't God's design just astounding?

Your writing is faggot.

Confirmed.

Attached: 547897893569.jpg (463x278, 40.53K)

Attached: eurovision-memri.jpg (569x345, 50.15K)

This is a menace for everyone, even other species (remember that siv is the "mother" of hiv), fags are terrorists.

And my dad worked in nintendo…

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

>(((International))) variety of fame and the degeneracy that comes with it
Imagine my shock.

Attached: doug.jpg (261x244, 11.03K)

Attached: kitten Im on to you faggot.png (625x462, 316.44K)

And nothing of value (will be) was lost

This means she's being treated for Nutrient deprivation syndrome user. It's the way HIV actually kills people.

Artificial popularity. It is just a random fag. That thing is popular because jews want it to be popular.

And it doesn't work for syphilis or gonorrhea. AIDS isn't the only thing you can catch when you play in the shithole.

Not the virus, the sex act.

whale.to/b/sodomy_h.html

I had a feeling it did.

It's a horrifying revelation, to be honest. And what makes it worse is that with how eager they are to spread it to both fags and hetero people, victims can't get treatment that would help them. California legalized murder by way of bio-terrorism. And now these degenerate fucks are making it to where no one is safe.

God, I want off this ride. I need to get off.

Attached: panicked.png (600x900, 561.97K)

You've just described the majority of antifa and how they spend their time.

Do we know for sure which one it is, I can’t really tell

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡
>OP POSTS HIS SELF-PORTRAIT
⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

There are tiny and near infinite ways to press buttons by the way of the sharpie.

Aids *is* the cure.

So you were a bottom…

Westboro Baptist Church were right all along.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_c65c1322-3719-11e7-a950-1fd679d420f6.jpg (600x450 74.28 KB, 67.33K)

They were never wrong

Not for long
Trannies have a tendency to neck themselves once they realize that everyone hates their guts

aids is literally the destruction of immunological cells, if they're not detectable then ironically this means he's got quite the infection lmao
i hope the kike reporter puts that claim to the test personally.

The reason people seemed unsympathetic in the early 80s (like the infamous vid of Reagan laughing at a GRID joke) was because everybody then remembered how gays had behaved in the disco era. Bugchasing preceded HIV. There was a political justification that hedonism to the point of disease was the ultimate defeat of traditionalism. Men boasted about scars and penicillin seemed to be a cure-all.
Your immune system isn't made of steel. It can be overwhelmed, not from some mysterious disease, but simply by overworking it.

it's a jew-famous faggot, that was engineered to be a role-model for degeneracy
it's not everyday we hear good news like this

I wonder if Charlie Sheen gave him AIDS?

No, they're fake. They were created (or rather that church was co-opted) to justify attacks on anyone who is against faggotry. Protesting at soldiers' funerals, for example, is retarded and just makes people hate them. (Which was the plan.) Fred Phelps was a Democrat candidate and civil rights activist & lawyer.

I would fuck it if it lost the beard

You're forgetting Mark. "For it will be better to have a milstone tied around a man's neck and thrown into the ocean than cause these little one's harm" - this is paraphrased but you get the picture. All of the scum and the degenerates.

SERIOUS QUESTION

I don't believe in the BS about hiv or aids not being transmitted through non-sexual activities. there's been quite the coverup of nurses, people who like to hang out with them, and mentions of "humanitarians" who have received the virus without sharing blood or semen. As a lurking user, i do not believe the fallacy of not being able to catch it through a toilet seat, or regular human contact, be it through communication, touch or being close by in a certain environment for prolonged periods of time. call me crazy, but i don't trust the (((official))) claims about this disease and do think that it's still passable despite all the denials. I've seen the other side of these things and it's enough to suggest that the official t's and c's do not line up if that makes sense. Not all people are liars, but many fall for lies. If you don't believe, go take a look at those who have worked with those who are infected but have never encountered any sexual or blood related matters - fuckit, we're talking counsellors even. It's not what it appears to be. same goes to the other big disease we all know and meme about (not eblola but the big - letter of that alphabet) which kills and kills while the research, cures, and various treatments have been widely available for decades until the fucking enemy shut things down or put up roadblocks. That's why pharmabro is a fucking legend in his own right. May not have address the two issues above, but the dude's heart was in the right place despite being a gyspy mongrel. A good dude over all.

Yeah, no thanks
Good luck
Somebody failed. I sat down a d wanted to see what sort of stupidity you Kike Cucks were up to.

10/10 post

if true, it might be because they think the public would start burying every last aids patient alive, and they're probably right.

However, I would expect to have heard about non-blood/semen transmission in big cities, where some random subwaygoers would start raising hell about it, so I'm not 100% with you on this but I appreciate the instinct to question it

Tell me about Conchita Bratwurst… why does it wear the beard?

I love these memes

Attached: mah boi.png (400x428 89.47 KB, 131.59K)

My writing is divine, the faggotry is in your eye my friend. And the rest of your shitty little brown body.

So is it reasonable to assume HIV is a pretty normal virus, like them all? I mean, many viruses cause cancers way down the line, HTLVI and II cause leukemia and neurological disease, but apparently like 10% of japs are carriers. I really doubt 10% of their population is severely critically ill or will expect to be in the passing of a normal lifespan.

What i mean is, a healthy person who gets HIV from a needle stick injury or something like that, if that person doesnt even know they are infected and doesnt take anti retrovirals, they could probably live a totally normal life. Alot of what i learned about HIV seems like pharma and doctors jumped the gun in calling it deadly, the people who get full blown AIDS were partiers, drug takers, overall sick people.

I dont know, i have been led to disbelieve so much about the pharma jew and what the (((medical profession))) tells us. I think HIV AIDS hysteria was just a way to sell AZT, which apparently got shelved from cancer treatment for being too dangerous, and when the bug came around, it was a perfect way to unload otherwise unsellable AZT.

I think its more along the lines that it is an otherwise relatively normal behaving retrovirus, if it can be spread via non sexual or blood methods, most healthy people fight it off like any other virus. I think the people who die of AIDS have destroyed their immune system so bad thru drugs and poor lifestyle and health choices to the point where they succumb to the effects of an immune destroying virus. Add in toxic anti retrovirals and there you have it.

Of course i doubt im even close to correct but all im saying is when you "look into it" it seems fishy. There are original HIV researcher who says its all bullshit and HIV is not the thing thr public has been led to believe. There was and is alot of money in it and egos too.

KILL IT WITH FIRE
or amperage

Attached: pence greatest monster.jpg (688x391, 124.88K)

Reminder that jews invented the hoax that Pence hate fags to cover up the fact that Pence wants Israel to be in control of US laws.

Reminder user ee3feb fears Pence and his therapeutic electric shocks because he is too busy sucking balls.

Attached: NO_FUN.png (488x516, 570.14K)

You might just have terminal autism, user.

Live by the sword die by the sword
And by sword i mean disease spreading homo Weiner
also Sticking Feathers up your ass doesn't make you a chicken it makes you a mentally ill attention seeking weirdo that was most likely molested by a gay person and or your Mom wanted a girl and forced you to watch Musicals…. Tolerance My ass No You can't piss in a bathroom with a young child Fuck Reeeeeeee.
Seriously though
They eat the poo poo 💩

GOOD

It can probably be contracted much like any retrovirus. It survives outside the body for several minutes before its membrane degrades, so if you have broken skin (cuts or un-scabbed scrapes) it can probably get into your system if you touch a contacted surface. It makes perfect sense that a nurse who cares for these patients for months or years is going to pick it up if she's not always wearing gloves, or isn't conscientious about not touching her face.

That said, chances of contracting it as a hetrosexual are incredibly low. By a factor of 500 at least. Which is not how they presented it in school. All the AIDS "education" was aimed at making normal kids terrified of sex, and making us sympathize with queers, whose plight we now supposedly shared.

This absolutely depressed the white birth rate. AIDS education started in the 90s and has convinced millions of kids to use prophylactics, who might not have otherwise. Even with on-demand abortion, a significant percentage of white teens will carry a baby to term.

I'm very glad Herr Wurst has AIDS. It's like when it turned out Bronx Blogger does. These queers push themselves into the political sphere. Then they suffer the natural consequences and their narrative collapses. Everyone propagandized with the image of this homo a few years ago has now learned a lesson.

Attached: 0uNt0Un.jpg (1080x1080, 264.25K)

There are a lot of people on Zig Forums who sound like 100 IQ fifteen year olds.

Yeah it never goes away and the antibiotic resistant drugs are losing the battle.
Thank you, Aids-Chan.

damn
ya know i thought this was just a shoop tbh
never looked into the context or anything
of course

anyone remember that one gay romanian vampire a few years back?

Who? Vee?