Global STD crisis as ‘incurable’ super gonorrhoea, syphilis and chlamydia ‘hit record high’

Hudson Sullivan
Hudson Sullivan

When are we going to admit this is due to promiscuous faggots getting raw-dogged in bathhouses by strangers while on antibiotics? This is a bugging global heath crisis and we can't address it because gays are a protected species.

thesun.co.uk/news/7879109/global-std-crisis-as-incurable-super-gonorrhoea-syphilis-and-chlamydia-hit-record-high/

inb4 I'm not a fag. Fags fuck women all the time and your chance of finding a celibate is next to zero.

Attached: 1398884787279.jpg (883.55 KB, 975x2672)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WFQVJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_gene_transfer
pastebin.com/jcZUBJtW
twitter.com/DaMoosePup
twitter.com/MHWAP_OPS
mhwap.tumblr.com/

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

Kike free first post.

I really do think degeneracy as a population reducer is official government policy, albeit a secret one.

Dominic Flores
Dominic Flores

FOR THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH

Adrian Anderson
Adrian Anderson

Reminder that the sex-negative Victorian age was due to syphilis killing so many.
New victorian age when?

Attached: 1280px-Queen-Victoria,-Prince-Albert,-and-children-by-Franz-Xaver-Winterhalter.jpg (267.18 KB, 1280x1003)

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

I honestly think it's big pharma grabblers wanting to spread just the right amount of disease.

Also: Free migration = Free spread of pestilence

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

I really do think degeneracy as a population reducer is official government policy
Much like paving the way for undocumented migration from countries that have diseases previously eradicated or never present in the west. Diseases that you would require inoculation from were you to intend visiting those countries and mixing with the locals.

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

Attached: nn0csomx5wx01.png (330.36 KB, 432x768)

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

It's funny how this cycle keeps happening.
liberals take power, change the laws to enable their degeneracy
get themselves all killed off by said degeneracy
only conservative people left alive
they pass conservative laws
these laws keep liberal-leaning individuals artificially alive and breeding where natural selection would otherwise kill them off
eventually they hit critical mass and change the laws to enable their degeneracy
Rinse and repeat forever. It'll happen with even more things going forwards including abortions and so on. What the conservatives don't understand is that abortion, which mostly happens within the left, is culling their future political opponents. Instead of trying to stop it, it might be smarter to encourage it to happen at even higher rates.

tfw the accelerationists were right all along

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

Roasties must swallow the super STDs pill.

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

Only woman left on Earth saving herself for marriage
<TV host: lol be a whore, slut rights!
Thanos was right.

Cooper Murphy
Cooper Murphy

<Woman next to me is worth more than me? Not okay. Must corrupt to equalize our value!

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

Any way to speed up these processes?

Attached: roastie.png (462.37 KB, 1341x647)

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

We're already in a sex-negative age you dumb nigger. The only sex that's promoted is homosexual or racemixing in nature. What do you want, and AOC of 40 and the illegalization of having sex without first getting married and getting signed paperwork from 30 people before you're allowed to try for one child?

Andrew Lewis
Andrew Lewis

Have sex with as many people as you can before you die of TURBO AIDS. You will become a martyr.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

So become china?

John Gonzalez
John Gonzalez

We're already in a sex-negative age you dumb nigger
Evidence?

Matthew Jenkins
Matthew Jenkins

You're both going way too far in the other direction. Being a virgin at twenty fucking seven isn't virtuous, it's indicative of a failure to launch. You wouldn't be promoting a man that hadn't fucked by 27 because he didn't find a perfect woman, don't white knight some twat who's probably waited solely for the hope that she finds some older man who's a millionaire and will give her free shit forever just for being with him.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

I'm not a faggot and I'm never going to have any personal relationship with a woman so not my problem.

Anthony Myers
Anthony Myers

failure to launch
She probably has a job an apartment, user. She doesn't want to marry someone below her standards.
Women aren't men

Parker King
Parker King

and yet I replied to this thread as if it was about me

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

Until you catch viral stage 2 herpes from Chad and Stacy.

David Bailey
David Bailey

I don't have sex so I don't have to worry about your bullshit, have fun getting your genitals rotted off by a roastie.

Caleb James
Caleb James

Feel free to reply to the thread titled "Hi user 43b1d8. Please tell us about yourself"

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

What about once STD-chan goes airborne?

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

STD doesn't stand for airborne transmitted disease.

Hunter Long
Hunter Long

Then its no long an STD but a plague.

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

Viral can be airborne or skin contact, dumbass. Have fun with your super Clap when Stacey bumps into you at the train station after she was fingering her diseased beef curtains

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

I don't go outside, I live under self imposed house arrest.

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

dubs and super gonorrhea will become airborne

Attached: ruGX4o5.png (38.39 KB, 163x224)

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

STDs are God's punishment for fornication.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

Sex is degenerate.

Jaxon Wright
Jaxon Wright

I think more so as God's punishment for being a whore and a faggot.

Leo Peterson
Leo Peterson

checking those unchecked trips!

Attached: 1412309932558.jpg (7.66 KB, 203x255)

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Being a career woman who's already dangerously close to the point where any children she'll have will be damaged by her being old when having them isn't a good thing, no matter how much you want to consider it "pure".

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

having sex with strangers is the alternative

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

This is a bugging global heath crisis
heh

Attached: 1433032183177.jpg (167.59 KB, 800x508)

Nolan Ross
Nolan Ross

I have the IQ of a potato and can only think in false dichotomies: the post

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

It's not an alternative; female careerism goes hand and hand with riding the carousel all through her 20s then acting like she's owed an obedient wealthy husband after she turns 30.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

I've been promoting a false dichotomy which is why everyone is making fun of me
I suggest you look at the post while using your brain instead of being a dumb nigger

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

What, then, does that have to do with my post?
It's almost like we agree

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

Are you a bot, a shill, an incel, which is it? There is nothing positive nor virtuous about being a virgin at that age, especially not as a woman who will run an ever-increasing risk of permanently damaging any child she may have in the pregnancy and birthing process alone. Being a promiscuous whore that fucks 600 men a year isn't the sole alternative, subhuman.

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

His post totally implies he promotes virginity
Damn you're stupid

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

(((12750c )))
Filtered.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

He has autism.

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

sadly it doesn't kill fast enough

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

I've got a friend who I talked to a month ago. We used to train together back in the late 70's. He was pretty healthy back then but when we last talked he told me a tale that damn near made me puke.

In 72 he caught gonorrhea and got it cured quickly with penicillin. No big deal. But unknown to him the infection caused some scarification of his urethra which gradually increased with time so that by '85 his urethra was blocked. Then he started his long pilgrimages to many doctors. He's had to endless cytoscopys, and insert catheters all the way into his bladder thousands of times. His tales of tortures in doctors offices was almost more than I could endure. One time some Seattle doctor inserted a steel rod into his urethra that had this little metal pop out umbrella thing on the tip. He inserted it, popped the umbrella tip out and ripped it out of my friend's dick with excruciating pain and blood pour out of his dick all over the floor. One MD in the Philippines knocked him out and did some cauterization in his urethra a few years ago. More horrible pain. And all those decades of wearing a catheter at work (he's a truck driver) have atrophied and shrunk his bladder so basically his continence is permafucked now that he's 70.

Sex is a vastly overrated source of happiness.

Justin King
Justin King

Which one is the virgin? If it's the one on the right I'll eat my boots. This is a hot babe that was born to fuck.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

Tortures of the damned

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

Jesus fuck man.

Evan Gonzalez
Evan Gonzalez

Nah, they're genetically engineered weapons to serve as a kill switch to the golems. You cant keep a war going forever.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

The funny thing is the stupid fuck was nagging me to go to Thailand and partake of the beeyoudeeful Thai women. Jeez, even Nigerians can afford to go fuck whores in Thailand. Can't wait for the big ebola outbreak in Bangkok. He himself went last year and his trip turned into a disaster as he forgot his catheter equipment and needed to buy some when he got to Thailand. He needed a prescription and got the fuckaround from the Thai emergency ward so he flew to Manilla where he knew this surgeon. The surgeon knocked him out with drugs and did proceedures involving cauterization in his urethera or bladder without his knowledge or consent and then denied he'd done anything. Horrible. And stupid. But this guy is not real bright. Typical self destructive powerlifting addict.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Jim?

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

One theory I've read posits that such prudish caution actually forced STD's to mutate to where they would lie dormant in order to better ensure transmission.

Dear Lord…
I'm assuming the scarification left him sterile, which is probably for the best.

You know, you could have easily searched the headline in that pic to find the source article.
archive.fo/WFQVJ

I legit lol'd.

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

Jim??

No

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

who cares? i have immunity among my wizard powers.
i was hoping for teleportation, but not getting superAIDS is fine too.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

archive.fo/WFQVJ

Yeah OK, thanks. I knew it was the blond. She's actually not that hot so nobody is beating down her door, at least not the quality of guy she wants and expects. That brunette is smoking hot. I wouldn't even bother looking at that blond if that brunette was in the room.

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

number one STI is staph infections including MRSA (antibiotic resistant forms) which are typically gained through anal sex.
pushing a penis in throught he anal cavity causes build up of bacteria and increases risk of staph/MRSA.

nobody likes to talk about it but its SUPER prevalent in the gay community and now that anal sex is extremely popular with the youth even in hetero forms, its spreading at an alarming rate.

also, don't eat ass. increase in enterobacterial infections like c.diff, esbl, etc

the new mutated bacteriums like CPE actually have an immunoresponse. literally creating enzymes to attack antibiotics before they even reach the bacteria.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

The drug deranged poo stabbers really ruined things with their omnisexual hedonistic depravity. Good thing they're tightly lodged in the school system now, teaching grade one toddlers the latest stratagems for obtaining sexual satisfaction from anal stimulation.

Thanks, jooz.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Antibiotics are given out like candy in the third world. I honestly can't wait to see which superbug emerges and kills off 75% of the planet in the next 50 years.

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

On second thought I looked up the brunette and she's not only a roastie now, but she's also a Georgdie with a hideous phlegmy bar bitch cigarette laugh. Her mouth probably smells like a train station ashtray and her cunt probably smells like a drunken fishmongers filthy shop.

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

H-ha! Jokes on you FAGS! I can't e-even get a g-girl to look at me! E-njoy you're STDS!

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

you're not wrong… sadly

we have stewards in hospitals in canada that limit antibiotic use, since 70% of all hospitalized patients have antibiotic resistant infections.
but as you said in the third world they give em out for anything and everything. just like NA used to going back 30+ years.
we've already seen a few really bad respiratory infections coming from the mideast because of docs giving out antibiotics for viral infections. SARS and MERS are the two main ones.
CPE is the new one that is prevalent in hospitals around the mideast. carbapenamase producing enterbactericae. which can be e. coli and pneumonia among others.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

Those trips are beautiful user.

Attached: 1443295127709.png (143.97 KB, 342x309)

James Russell
James Russell

Attached: American-checking---trips.webm (234.04 KB, 512x288)

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

(((accelerationism)))
(((pro-abortion)))
(((976603)))

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Re.: the blonde: don't blame you; certain features of hers are setting off my jewdar.
I could be wrong, though; it's hard to tell with certain Brits.

also, don't eat ass. increase in enterobacterial infections like c.diff, esbl, etc

I fail to understand any appeal whatsoever it may have and suspect it's simply more depopulation/whatever bullshit being pushed.
Even straight-up buggery still has a sexual component to it; this is just pure degeneracy.

It's even more disconcerting when you factor in horizontal gene transfer.
Your own so-called good gut flora could very well host the gene that could turn your next would-be mild infection into a killer.

Well-written, user.
You've got a real talent.

hideous phlegmy bar bitch cigarette laugh

Indeed.
She could blast the rust clean off a bridge frame with that.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

horizontal gene transfer can be combated by having things like copper/silver alloys on you or used in your cooking etc. copper ions released from the material can disinfect even c.diff. obviously at a slower rate but still effective. which makes me wonder if the govn change in using 95% copper in pennies was a way to make sure the health care system robs ppl of their money and lives.

and yes. ass eating is degenerate af but its so popular right now with a lot of niggers promoting it on social media.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

edit; pennies in america are only about 5% copper now. pre1995 it was above 90%. canada doesnt even have pennies anymore.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

I have a buddy who metal detects and those new pennies take hardly any time at all to dissolve in soil.
Usually all he finds of those is the copper-alloy(?) jacket.
And, call me crazy, but, I swear they give off the funkiest odor when they get wet or come out of a sweaty pocket.

if the govn change in using 95% copper in pennies was a way to make sure the health care system robs ppl of their money and lives

Interesting point.
Have you considered it goes further?
Maybe the zinc core is meant to leach, presumably transdermally?

Juan King
Juan King

it's indicative of a failure to launch. You wouldn't be promoting a man that hadn't fucked by 27

Well are'nt you a bag of fucking dicks, telling me that when I have close to a month left to wizardy.
Yeah go ahead faggot, laugh at me, its Zig Forumss fault anyways.
The redpill is a wonderfull gift but also the biggest curse.

Attached: 95bfe6d86f68c35002536faced4330c9f915696133ed9bf97a67db475ceda223.jpg (23.36 KB, 300x300)

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

You do realize you wouldn't survive without the bacteria in your gut, right? Mainstream sources shill against probiotics all the time.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Being a virgin at twenty fucking seven isn't virtuous

Yea man, she'd be so much more virtuous and wife material if she had a dozen dicks in her.

Ignore him, he's just a slut.

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

which makes me wonder if the govn change in using 95% copper in pennies was a way to make sure the health care system robs ppl of their money and lives
Are you really that fucking stupid? It was changed because copper is too expensive. A 5% copper penny is just as effective as a 100% copper penny at killing germs, all the copper is on the outside where it is in contact. The interior never touches the germs and is entirely irrelevant.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Any idea why it's being promoted so heavily right now? At least with interracial and incest I can sort of understand the motives

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Are you actually retarded? Is there nothing in your puny little mind that comes in between perma-virgin and total whore?

Adam White
Adam White

image decrying rightfully antibiotics
promotes hand washing 10 times a day without telling users to avoid most if not all soaps and use only hot water
promotes healthy eating without telling users to avoid GMOs and antibiotic ridden products
wat?

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

copper does give off a scent for sure and the lower copper alloy rates in everything these days is because NA countries are selling it to china for manufacturing.

i am of the firm belief that yes the lowered levels of copper are meant to get us sick and stay sick from antibiotic resistant bugs. theres even a switch in the plumbing scene. they use PVC piping instead of copper pipes. and most doorknobs and push buttons for doors have no copper in them whatsoever.

also the use of other metals can increase your risk of heavy metal poisoning and require toxic and expensive chelation therapy

if you're above the age of 25 and dont take a probiotic or eat yogurt or fermented foods. you are fucked in later life.

because they are selling it to china dumbfuck
and no 5% and 95% arent the same at killing bacteria due to the release of copper ions in an aura around the copper material. but ok

tbh theres a yuge movement towards degeneracy in NA and Europe to create another weimar republic type setting and to make sure that there is no white people left. literally seeing more and more white people self hating due to propaganda and the push for interacial relationships etc. and this coincides with the ass eating trend. if you ever noticed how certain (((ppl))) will push this in every country around the world except their own?

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

So wait, are we against super STDs? Seems to me that we should support this STD spread vocally because it destroys the degenerates of the world. Whoring has consequences, let it play out.

Is there a Super STD Chan?

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

I don't understand what prices are
Must be tough being a nigger.
I don't understand what thickness is
Oh come on, even the dumbest of nogs can grasp this. The only part of a penny that can kill germs is the very outer surface, which is still copper. It doesn't matter what material the copper plating is sitting on top of you retard.

James Bailey
James Bailey

i never said anything about thickness or prices dumbfuck.
go read up on copper alloys and copper ions and come back. the alloy needs to be 80-95% with diminishing returned above 95%. horizontal gene transfer is recommended reading too

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Yes I would.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Wash your hands at least [arbitrary number] times a day
May as well just bathe in bleach every time you look at a door handle.
don't eat ass
I don't understand why anyone would.

Ayden Myers
Ayden Myers

You're 100% right about the cycle. Leftists are ironically the inescapable result of civilization protecting people who nature would have purged. You remove civilization from the equation, they no longer exist because they can't survive. So the question is then, when the next cycle comes around, how to we prevent this shit from happening again?

Attached: liberals.webm (7.17 MB, 853x480)

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

I'm not saying to nuke your entire gut ecosystem, just that the good gut bacteria would simply serve as a benign genetic intermediary between pathogens.
In fact, beyond total avoidance of said pathogens – a nigh-impossible feat in the modern era, a healthy lifestyle with a robust gut flora would be your only viable defense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horizontal_gene_transfer
Horizontal gene transfer (HGT) or lateral gene transfer (LGT) is the movement of genetic material between unicellular and/or multicellular organisms other than by the ("vertical") transmission of DNA from parent to offspring (reproduction).

Moral decay, sterility-inducing infections, pure malfeasance, the list could go on.
Understanding who we're up against should answer your question.

Hard to argue with that logic, however, the main problem is they're promoting it to children who would turn into healthy, normal adults otherwise.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Well some sacrifices will have to made. You can't make an STD omelet if you don't crack the STD eggs.

John Morales
John Morales

They didn't change the alloy you braindead fucking nigger. It is the same damn copper it has always been, it is just as thin layer of copper plating over a steel interior.

Michael Ramirez
Michael Ramirez

DAILY REMINDER

Attached: Muh-STDs.jpg (1.1 MB, 2128x3424)
Attached: Fat-Dirty-Nigger-Bitches.jpg (4.42 MB, 5064x7760)

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

the amount of copper dictates how much copper ions are released. obviously thickness matters slightly but not completely. there are peer reviewed studies from at least three major institutions from around the world. again. read up on it.
if you have 5% copper alloy in a coin and like 80% zinc/chrome/etc it effects the way the copper alloys work. but again. go read some scientific journals

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

Applied eugenics, subverted castrations and a forced application for a permit to bear and raise children?

How about, regarding the castration part, make it a reversible procedure.
Tie of the tubes down to the gonads and if you are checking all the benchmarks you have it reversed so you can create offspring.
Im affraid it would be an invasive procedure, I do not trust chemicals.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

Asian master race

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

go look at the sharp increase in antibiotic resistant bacterial infections post 1995 in NA. the correlation to copper use in currency is there. it obviously needs more research but its only a semi working theory ive had for a couple years

also you will start to see an increase in home use of UV-C lights to disinfect, right now only rural peoples and paranoid people use UV-C for water purification

Logan Richardson
Logan Richardson

5064x7760
Was that really necessary?

Dylan White
Dylan White

hey cuckchan

Camden Ramirez
Camden Ramirez

you're cuckchan if you don't promote only losing your virginity so late in life your children end up with mental and physical disabilities

Charles Smith
Charles Smith

You don't have 5% copper alloy, that's the point. How many times can you be called a braindead nigger before you stop repeating the same nonsense and read? The entire coin is 5% copper. 95% of it is the steel inside, and 5% of it is the copper plating. The copper plating is still just as copper as it always was.

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

Well leftists derive their power from government and ignorant/stupid masses. So it seems to me we need to design a new system that eliminates those people from voting. Perhaps mandating exams for people to earn the right to vote, and politicians would be subject to extensive exams to remove the retards.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

I would be fine with a pure meritocracy.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

and your a nigger faggot that has no reading comprehension.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

I think it's a good start. I mean if stupid people can't vote anymore and people running for office can pass extensive exams to filter out the shit, we might be able to prevent the leftists from ever gaining power in future cycles. And besides, I don't think there's anyone out there that really believes everyone should vote just because they're breathing.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

quints incoming

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

HAIL SUPER STD CHAN

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Love was supposed to conquer all….

Attached: dying-fags.jpg (223.5 KB, 864x487)

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Too bad they never realized love wasn't physical after all.

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Test your wife for this shit, mine is from Venezuela so she doesn't have degenerate 1st world diseases.

Ryder Lee
Ryder Lee

<the spic lover stole the digits
KILL YOURSELF

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Not sure what kind of get this is

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

and your a
no reading comprehension

Attached: 1261217045936.jpg (43.65 KB, 453x604)

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Enjoy the pecker scabs, faggots. Ha ha.

Brayden Hernandez
Brayden Hernandez

They don't enjoy self-harm to prove their deregulate love

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

A wasted one.

Cameron King
Cameron King

Worst fucking get I've seen in years.

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

lmfao good job you fucking faggot

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

((( )))
Worst fucking get I've seen in years.

Attached: 12333333.PNG (4.69 KB, 770x70)
Attached: 12399999.PNG (15.37 KB, 977x183)
Attached: 12388888.PNG (6.37 KB, 728x73)
Attached: 12377777.PNG (6.08 KB, 821x86)

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

Maybe because it was in this thread, kek shines his light upon Super STD Chan

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Sorry, I don't sit around on Zig Forums all day long like you as I have other shit to do. And fuck you for accusing me of being a kike, that is uncalled for.

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

Still waiting for artwork

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

obv a bot posting those

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

how about a spin on like an anime version of supergirl

Attached: stdchan.jpg (95.5 KB, 640x905)

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

a new system that eliminates those people from voting. Perhaps mandating exams for people to earn the right to vote
Im being reminded of something

Attached: 1386840560383.jpg (85.71 KB, 640x512)

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

Thanos was right.
Yes, in the sense that he has done a good action for most of the universe's beings.
However, his actions, although they were better than doing nothing, is far from perfect.
In Earth, for example, he should have analyzed and determined that africans, jews, and chinks, don't deserve to live, thus cleaning more than half the population but of the most contaminant races of mankind.

Attached: ssscqu51dnw01.jpg (72.9 KB, 444x246)

David Wood
David Wood

If you think about it, service guarantees citizenship only happens after they're indoctrinated in the military. I think that's fine as an auxiliary, but for the general population, we need to filter out the stupid. Stupid/ignorant people should not have a vote.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

it's bad that she's a virgin at 27
<whores are a plight on mankind

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. This is the MGTOW for you. Or you're just a bitter faggot overall. If she's waiting for someone who is reasonably well off so she can pump out kids for him, then why is this a bad thing? You're calling her a whore for the sake of doing so when nothing in her behavior warrants it. One would think you would be encouraging a higher standard of raising children so they don't become ghetto nigger degenerates.

Attached: kittyneedshermilknow.jpg (99.58 KB, 2592x1936)

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

Attached: getruined.gif (582.75 KB, 469x200)

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

OP can't inb4 faggot.

Attached: breaking-news.PNG (466.5 KB, 752x424)

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

The wages of sin is TAXABLE.
PAY YOUR TAXES WHORES

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

Super strength, but not so strong as to be unrecognizeable as X disease? Color my bullshit meter in brownpill.

Ryder Fisher
Ryder Fisher

I've eaten ass plenty of times, but with a girl (female) that I've been in a serious committed relationship for years. I've also been doing it for years before it became a nigger meme, as for why, I can't quite explain it other than it gets me diamonds quite like nothing else.

Eli James
Eli James

tfw you will probably never get an std

Attached: wmxuw.jpg (289.43 KB, 2317x1546)

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

Noooo that is just wrong. There is no reason to eat ass unless you accidently got lost on your way to the pussy. Got drunk and made a left instead of a right or something.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

Finally, I was hoping those fornicating sex perverts would start rotting from the genitals up and it looks like its finally happening.
Syphilis is a good one, it rots all the way to the brain.

Attached: 1542757211794.png (45.28 KB, 650x500)

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

Fucking kill yourself. Reported.

William Richardson
William Richardson

don't eat ass

Attached: ouroboros.jpg (35.65 KB, 474x525)

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Nah, check out Asians in Asian and STDs are rampant.
Data is just not useful for them as there's only like 8 of them in-country.

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

Chastity is not virtuous in women!
Women and men espouse the same virtues!
You are cancerous.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

What's the percentage of young women rendered sterile due to multiple STD contractions? I've seen numbers as high as 9%.

John Cox
John Cox

Asians are the biggest whores on the planet. They will literally fuck a nigger for a bite of chicken wing. You almost don't even need to pay them to get them to fuck something. Shoot at some point they will probably PAY YOU to fuck them. Males and females are absolutely disgusting sluts.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

They're clad in pure copper, however. This means the portion you actually touch is copper. What's on the inside doesn't come in contact with you unless the cladding has worn through. The reason they changed it was purely fiat: instead of a penny's worth of copper in them, now they've got a fraction of a cent's worth of zinc. Literally creating value out of nowhere. Same reason why we don't have silver coinage anymore, just taken a step more by eliminating most of the semi-precious metals as well. The outside is near to 100% copper.

The difference between two dicks and twenty is purely semantic.

The criticism of her stems from her being waiting so long she has passed prime breeding age, however the attack seemed to consist of attacking her status of virginity. She should only ever have sex with one man, that man should be her husband, and she should have been married no less than four years ago.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

Asians (orientals) hate niggers more than anyone

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

So it seems to me we need to design a new system that eliminates those people from voting.
Howabout a tiered system where particular sacrifices earn you more votes? military veteran wounded in combat, and extensive career dropping into fucking dangerous places and coming out alive? 10 votes. Vet not wounded? 5 votes. Vet is a backline POG? 3. And then 2 for white landowners over 30 years old non military, and just one for the normies.
That way those with the most sacrificed for the nation get more say in how the vote goes, and no parties, just tendancies.
Stupid/ignorant people should not have a vote.
Define stupid. define ignorant. Ignorant today means you post on Zig Forums and hold views counter to mass media. You need a better sorting tool.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

I fail to understand any appeal whatsoever it may have and suspect it's simply more depopulation/whatever bullshit being pushed.
Even straight-up buggery still has a sexual component to it; this is just pure degeneracy.
It's to relax the bottom, loosen the sphincthr, and lube up the hole in order to make sex easier. Usually combined with massage, it's a point of intimacy, but also the first time I caught roundworms. I only found out I had them when I was riding my sugardaddy cowboy style and he felt something strange, pulled out and found a bunch of worms all over his dick and squirming in his pubic hair covered in santorum.
That was in 2009. Now the cunts are injecting pozblood and meth mixtures into their cocks and selling the vids of that for $20 a download., and enslaving young men dressed as doggies with tail plugs in their asses and having them live in cages and eat off the floor at dinnertime.
WTF.

Attached: Showing-off-a-wagging-puppytail.jpg (73.96 KB, 540x720)
Attached: Coming-to-your-child's-school.jpg (265.6 KB, 1200x1178)
Attached: Yes,-he-lives-in-that,-and-eats-out-of-THAT.jpg (121.85 KB, 540x809)
Attached: Injecting-poz-blood-and-liquid-meth-into-dick.gif (2.54 MB, 540x405)

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

why wont the last one close???

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

White Man's burden.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

I feel like this can easily be used to make propaganda against general degeneracy and faggotry, obviously the rate of infection and statistics pertaining to them have remained the same and nothing new is there, but it's not like normies pay attention to anything particularly important in the world and additionally now that we have incidences of incurable/nigh untreatable STIs we might be able to promote the idea that fags and degenerates are walking talking biohazards and their very blood may kill you and cripple you.

Or we let the ZOG apparatus carry out a soft genocide against degenerates while we make sure our own preserve their health. Personally I wouldn't mind both since either way we still need to teach the next generation to not be a bunch of stupid fucking whores.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Attached: 0de43f7a008101eab628a5c3179cced0407ce487e1d7b35653834c0a533bc19b.jpg (24.48 KB, 250x276)

Dominic Wright
Dominic Wright

Hitler proven right again.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

No, we should let it keep happening and make sure we steer clear of the fallout. Im sick of it, let them fucking end themselves. Abortion user had it right. Let em do it. Point at laugh at the shitshow and buy a lot of pocorn.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

Jesus Christ Son of God was a failure to launch
lel. Tell that to God's face when you're dead He have a good laugh on top of you not believing in him.

Elijah Davis
Elijah Davis

*He'll

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

*Hell

Logan Gray
Logan Gray

WAHHHHHH faggots are the reason I can't find a non-whore woman!

Attached: babies-first-thread.png (315.72 KB, 742x604)

Isaac Bailey
Isaac Bailey

Roastie spotted

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

Nope just a man with a virgin wife
Imagine being such a degenerate you actually have to worry about STDs

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

virgin wife
hadsn’t fucked his wife
???

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Reported
Why even bother when there's much worse people on here, just see for example. Also, just saying, I've seen this board defend lolicon absolutely viciously on a number of occasions - please don't think you're in the company of saints on here.

Attached: 1540754263842.jpg (527.88 KB, 1540x1080)

Levi Brown
Levi Brown

not reading the filenames before clicking

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

Thank God for AIDS.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Westboro Baptist Church were right

Attached: fred-phelps-450x253.jpg (44.96 KB, 450x253)
Attached: webRNS-Westboro-Signs01-071618.jpg (163.71 KB, 1000x750)
Attached: 17712125-G.jpg (40.43 KB, 580x326)

Thomas White
Thomas White

Liberals get the numbers because they have more unprotected sex with more people, and in certain systems, this automatically results in more children. Hence an apparent higher fertility. But when given an economic choice, they dump the kids in the dumpster, refuse to have anymlre, and split from there partners, and if they arent both open sex degenerates, then its a sane human being they used for economic and psychological stability.

So for a while, they are the majority.

Then they quickly realize they must connive and conspire, because in the immediate damaged generation, single parents become the norm for many, while the rest are raised Conservative. After another generation, those single parent kids either idolize and want o emulate the conservatives and raise kids like them, or hate the idea of raising kids or having grandkids.

But for a while yet, the intiial degenrates have an economic edge, not spending money on their own children.

It takes 60 years for it to show……

But think about it. Allow pureer freedom in the schools and remove indoctrination. Allow a bit of freedom of education back, and remove the recent horde of Spics. Remove a few other thinga regarding hyperkiked media.

And the Under 40s Whites would be 85% or more conservative. Im not saying no one would sleep around. But it wouldnt benlike this.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

You forgot the part where they kill their own kids because they don't want to be responsible.
The left aren't passing on their genes to the next generation.

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

If you want to speed this up though, you need to target liberals and minorities exclusively with the whole abortion thing. Wouldn't want conservative idiots killing their own future, would you?
So just make the abortee some magenta haired faggot woman sipping latte and browsing tumblr, or some spic looking brow skinned bimbo. Heck you could make some fake advertisement about the merits of aborting targeted straight at them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (591.01 KB, 957x1300)

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

A virgin at 27 is infinitely better with a slut with no kids at 27. At 27 she still has a good chance of healthy kids and most importantly being a virgin, she is still capable of adequately pair-bonding with her husband.

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

I have no interest in doing it to someone else but I like the idea of a woman doing it to me. Kissing someone's ass seems pretty submissive and that ain't my role.

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

super gonorrhoea? is that on the super nintendo?

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

seems pretty submissive
I think that's the point, I'm really into facesitting and eating her out as well. Anyways, she's done it to me a few times because she wanted to and it honestly just felt funny and kind of ticklish.

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

Its surprisingly easy to create a super Virus if You know how.
This Plague if New Germs is… oh god im so dumb… and buzzed on alcohol… Il shut my mouth… do what You do

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Being a wizard myself, I just laugh at these stories about super std's. Everyone's panicking about how they're going to get these no matter what and I'm just feeling good and smiling.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-12-02-08h41m25s987.jpg-(JPEG-Image,-1280-×-720-pixels)---2018-12-03-03.55.15.jpg (293.7 KB, 754x605)

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

Ha, I had this chink at work trying to pimp me his wife. She wasn't bad, and I'm a lonely loser but it was too weird. Another loser at work did bite for it later and fucked her when chink brought chink wife to work. That's right he fucked her at work and lost his job. Some kind of strange game being played there. Glad I chose not to play on that slippery deck.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Congrats. You just grossed out everybody. fuck

Jacob Carter
Jacob Carter

Zig Forums is the sewage lake at the end of the dird road in the hottest humid most crowded favela in Sao Paolo.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

On top of that, whenever there is a war, conservatives get culled, because they volunteer while the cucks cower behind them. That's why Europe degenerated so quickly. Most bloodlines worth saving was lost in the great wars.

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

GOOD LUCK SUPER-STD CHAN

Brandon Reyes
Brandon Reyes

user, WTF were you into?

Isaiah Hughes
Isaiah Hughes

I can tell your a jewish (((woman)))

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

Chqzed

Attached: only-the-best-players-catch-these-viral-stds-herpes-simplex-24540947.png (127.17 KB, 500x611)

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

MFW not a fag

Attached: 1448912802135.jpg (56.09 KB, 468x423)

Nicholas Robinson
Nicholas Robinson

Liberals get the numbers because they have more unprotected sex
False. They have the numbers because of immigration. that is all.

James Perez
James Perez

we're already in a sex-negative age
No we're not. Free sex is promoted everywhere, gay sex and racemixing included. The only way you can call this sex-negative is in terms of the number of men getting laid which has gone down due to hypergamy and lack of enforcement of monogamy.
new mutated bacterium like CPE actually have an immunoresponse, creating enzymes to attack antibiotics
That's not what an immune response is but it's true that some bacteria gain resistance by rendering beta lactam (present in most antibiotics) useless. We're pretty much banking on B-lactam which is why resistant strains are hard to treat, we don't have tons of other options.
why is eating ass being promoted so heavily?
It's just a fad user, first anal was promoted heavily to the point where like 1/3 women do it. Eventually it loses its charm so to spice up the sex life you gotta eat ass now. Next you gotta get pegged and then later cucked. It's the same pattern of behavior in porn really, you get used to it so you try new things to spice it up, instead of shit like feet fetishes or femdom, eating ass is easier to push onto the general population. I've eaten my gf's ass before tbh, it's not bad if you're like me and refuse to do it unless she gives herself an enema.
they have more sex thus have more kids
lmao no, check their fertility rate and you'll see why libs are importing their voter base. It's near or below 1.0.

Zachary James
Zachary James

demons take over education system
teach kids to be evil degenerates
literal demonic sexual practices being broadcast 24/7
most ads are of a sexual nature
criticizing this will mark you an enemy of "freedom" (you bet I am an enemy of freedom you cunts)
incurable syphillis pops up
demons: "nah we don't need to worry we have antibiotics, prep and truvada nao, we can be free of all responsibility"
demons die by the millions as the new strain is resistant to literally everything that we know
leftwing academia is destroyed because they are basically demonic bonobos where everyone is having sex with everyone
education crumbles
crisis emerges
hundreds of millions of bodies being burned because everyone is scared shitless of contamination
sexual morality makes a comeback, sluts and adulterers are sterilized and sent to monasteries for penance
sane academia rises again and decries nominalism, proclaiming the death of liberalism
God comes back to the world and we can have nice things again

I want to see this evil world die…

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

(checked)
tfw the accelerationists were right all along
welcome aboard

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

(((calling them demons instead of their name)))
grabbing at straws to not point out the fucking kike in the middle of the room will get you nowhere.

Carter Gray
Carter Gray

the illegalization of having sex without first getting married
Yes, this would solve a lot of issues.

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Oh shut up you uneducated prole.
Jews are literal demons, and so are their white footlickers.
I'm so sick and tired of your lack of poetic licence, you literal fucking nigger.

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Almost a wizard and im ok with it. I dknt need to worry with stds or baby jail/divorce rape.

My waifu doll fucks me when i want

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

lmao no, check their fertility rate and you'll see why libs are importing their voter base. It's near or below 1.0.
imblying Africa doesn't follow liberal ideology

Attached: 05155941718380.png (157.09 KB, 554x439)

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

What the fuck are you saying? Western liberals don't breed. Niggers, spics, and dune coons do.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

imblying Africa doesn't follow liberal ideology
implying that africans are human enough to follow an ideology instead of their base instincts of popping out 6 aids ridden kids/woman

Are you a liberal, a woman, or, dare I say it, a jew?

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

I was into soft bdsm and drinking and smoking, and massage. Also was just starting out, and wanted to be fucked by the masculine father I never had.
Lemme tell you, I knew this other faggot taht had just turned 18, and helped my sugar daddy, (who looked like an old sourdough from a movie about the gold rush) break him in. He had piss and lube enemaed into him, and then was fucked in the ass lying in the bathtub, lube and piss coming out with each thrust.
He's now a babyfur, and a coke addict, and cheating on his bf with every cock that comes availiable, is possibly becoming a pedophile from the cub art he commissioned of himself as a toddler getting fucked in the ass, and playing with dildoes, and asking an adult to "Do the thing" with him while pointing at his crotch…
That and I walked him on a leash in a wilderness park, naked on all fours, through the thorns, while I drank fortified wine and smoked gas station cigars while dressed in leather covering everything, like a working class brit. Chat log from a skype convo here where his partner for the night took directions from me on how to use him: pastebin.com/jcZUBJtW ←- warning, is fucked up.
Anyway, I'm better now. Now we have satan worshipping cock injecting, 2 week long meth orgy having, actual childpozzing, AIDS cum as a sacrament faggots that want to take your kids from you because there aren't enough tops to go around.

Attached: 1770681-Karopup-803703676-135023-11001885825836369330.jpg (66.72 KB, 512x512)
Attached: 1710630-Karopup-803718278-74442-4731871806470160075.jpg (55.6 KB, 512x512)
Attached: 1710634-Karopup-803705589-68989-2128190249294862651.jpg (63.62 KB, 512x512)
Attached: Karo-(right)-Vern-(Left).jpg (149.77 KB, 717x960)
Attached: 1710632-Karopup-802610658-99552-12359494358051872361.jpg (70.51 KB, 512x512)

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

I was into soft bdsm and drinking and smoking, and massage. Also was just starting out, and wanted to be fucked by the masculine father I never had.

Attached: merch.PNG (399.3 KB, 853x474)

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

Meh.
I think a cross between She-Hulk and Nurgle would be more appropriate.
The Kryptonians' powers are preternatural, while She-Hulk's and Nurgle's are based in the physical/biological, which falls more in line with the Super-STD Chan theme.
(I really need to stop procrastinating and dig my art supplies out of storage.)

Ah, it's you from , isn't it?
I suppose I should thank you for providing the rare insight into what makes your kind – among others – tic (still ain't clickin' any of that, though).

That's why you right-click and open in new tab, dingus.
Also: use CCleaner to shred your cache, afterward.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Ah, it's you from (You) , isn't it?
I suppose I should thank you for providing the rare insight into what makes your kind – among others – tic (still ain't clickin' any of that, though).
Ok here's some softer stuff, but still quite fucked up. The thing that most autistic faggots want most is tight hugs. And what is bondage but very tight hugging? The first picture is a huge latex bag that a persons steps into, and after they assume a position, the air is sucked out with a vacuum leaving the sub tightly encased, trapped in latex. Air is supplied via hoses connected to worn gasmasks, I hear a lot of Fake Dogs (Names like "Pup X) talking about such a thing on twitter.
The funnel the mask in he last picture is for forced drinking of fluids, like usually urine. Fags often will drink urine, simply to please other fags.

Attached: this-exists.jpg (41.5 KB, 510x588)
Attached: Dogs-in-mud.jpg (371.8 KB, 1280x856)
Attached: Infantilization.png (1.24 MB, 1065x720)
Attached: Pegasus.jpg (139.19 KB, 863x999)
Attached: Pupzuki.jpg (212.89 KB, 1200x900)

Jose Evans
Jose Evans

I also forgot to mention that the bed in the third pic is actually a lethal injection table. And the guy that owns it is some zogbot type with a FEMA Camp guard fetish.
No, seriously, really.! twitter.com/DaMoosePup -→ twitter.com/MHWAP_OPS -→ mhwap.tumblr.com/

Attached: BeFGBG9CQAAOX6b.jpg (26.87 KB, 600x899)
Attached: Bhvrj0sCQAA09pV.jpg (31.67 KB, 600x899)
Attached: CGNmUH3UQAIWdZH.jpg (101.42 KB, 988x1200)
Attached: CH5J7QBVAAAXYzU.jpg (49.68 KB, 1200x801)
Attached: Fema-Guard-Fetish.jpg (523.86 KB, 1065x1920)

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

And what is bondage but very tight hugging?

It's not the same thing.

Attached: hugbox.jpg (91.86 KB, 970x617)

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

If she's waiting for someone who is reasonably well off so she can pump out kids for him, then why is this a bad thing?
Because with her inflated standards, she's going to be waiting until her ovaries are scar tissue. She makes good money, and will not accept any mate that doesn't make much better money.

Career women are utter cancer, as they have been since women entered the work force.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Of no value in greater than zero amounts. Actually has a negative value even in zero amounts because it is possible and so active pressure to exterminate it BEFORE it exists is advised.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

This serial killer-tier furfag shit makes trannies seem not that bad in comparison, at least in terms of deviancy.

Joshua James
Joshua James

Trannies.
Remove themselves from the Gene Pool.
Furries.
Frequent sperm banks for the money, their seed will survive another generation.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

What do you want, and AOC of 40 and the illegalization of having sex without first getting married and getting signed paperwork from 30 people before you're allowed to try for one child?

yes

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

actually calling nonwhites liberals
implying shitskins can actually comprehend politics more difficult than "free gibs here"
actually assumed I'd consider nonwhites as American
Newfag, we refer to nonwhites here as niggers, spics, mud shitskins and gooks.

John Brooks
John Brooks

12502444(witnessed)
Why are you not checking this prophecy you godless heathens?

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

(witnessed)

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

They're clad in pure copper, however. This means the portion you actually touch is copper.

To the naked eye yes, however under microscope you can see the Copper is cracked/fissured and the silvery Zinc shines through. So at the microscopic level you're actually touching both metals.

the amount of copper dictates how much copper ions are released.

I don't really into electrochemical properties but with Zinc being more reactive, and also clearly exposed under magnification, it is probably preferentially ionized over copper, thus decreasing the production of antibiotic copper ions/compounds.

I'm also a metal-detectorist (can't resist old shiny silver shekels) and like user reported, the zinc core cents turn to unrecognizable shit in a matter of just a few years.

You're an ignorant subhuman faggot.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

This cannot occur without some specific psychoactive drugs being involved. The question is, which drugs? Ketamine? Some weird shit going on there.

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

It is rare we get space niggers in fiction, or aliens with multiple ethnicities/subspecies. I'd imagine most intelligent species would either genocide each other until 1 wins out, or leave their niggers behind as they traveled the stars.

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Sounds like your friend was not cured from his STD.

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

I do not understand, this is literally the "Degenerate Kill-Switch" what are you kvetching about?

Would also like mentioning that as Humanity transitions to places like Mars and Europa (and eventually outside the solar system) it will be highly educated people in STEM fields, and remember who has the highest IQ statistics? Highly educated Whites and Asians are the future of humanity as they will be the only ones exiting the planet for the next few hundred years.

TL;DR:
Asians and Whites are the only ones smart enough to justify putting them into a rocket and sending them to other planets/solar systems.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

If you haven't, make sure to check out the book. It goes deeper into why that system works.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Good all the fags and whores will die and civilized people can finally fix all this shit.

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

STD's getting stronger.

Attached: good-news.jpg (52.65 KB, 288x499)

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

checked
checked

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

Bumping quality to combat 4chan spam

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

DEFY THE EPIDEMIC BY DITCHING CONDOMS! LET NOT CAUSALITY STAND BETWEEN YOURSELF AND PLEASSURE!

Pardon, just doing my part for the good of the LGBT community.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

What the fuck are you talking about?

gay men have sex with straight women.
gay women have sex with straight men.

what?

Luis Cook
Luis Cook

Monogamy, mainly convincing women of its virtue, would go a long way to preventing this.

When I used to be a degenerate and have sex without care, I never caught anything. Cheating girlfriends gave me clymidia twice. Antibiotics knocked it right out luckily. I think if women can be fixed then these diseases call be killed off with the fags.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

It does happen. I've had "lesbians" try to fuck me several times. Sage for double post.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

mfw I clicked on the pictures and read the post

Attached: the-risk-i-took-was-calculated.jpg (46.64 KB, 500x352)

Angel Gonzalez
Angel Gonzalez

mfw the only people left standing will be the permavirgins

Attached: russian-sleep-experiment.jpg (25.86 KB, 600x370)

Jonathan Bell
Jonathan Bell

Sometimes I wonder why everyone thinks they know something about this issue. I have an opinion, but no map, so why bother saying my opinion? I could say it. I could not. It doesn't matter.

Take care of your own sex life. Be someone who does it right.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

kill gays

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

This is goddamn racismists' fault
My God, get yourself checked out son, I think you're infected with the superreddut

Attached: Screenshot-20181218-120740.png (271.41 KB, 1440x2560)
Attached: Screenshot-20181218-120632.png (1.26 MB, 1440x2560)

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Actually, you're wrong because I don't judge people when it comes to subjective desires. If it takes them 90 years it doesn't matter. You are part of the problem.

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Exactly!!

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

22 year old virgin here. I'm gonna join the military and become a battlemage.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

I'm going to die for Israel
Good goy, you fucking faggot. Get out and never come back.

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

They're both a solid 5 out of 10. Absolutely homely.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

I'm Canadian, and I'm not joining up to be a boot.

Jaxon Nelson
Jaxon Nelson

It's posts like this that make it worth coming here. Brilliant stuff, really.

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

how can we blame whitey for this?
Good God this is some premium satire.

Attached: b9e3f7f097e502a068da95e2fd4f354da459ca78e08b7d284f6fa0425d1ce58c.png (18.25 KB, 215x196)

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

Those two public health bitches are sure smirking like the cat that ate the canary for being the bearers of so much bad news.

Brandon Taylor
Brandon Taylor

Tolerance itself isn't a Virtue you faggot.

David Taylor
David Taylor

i have stds

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

Incurable STDs
Roast beef meets spicy mustard

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Way back in the last century during the nam war there was a concerted effort by the army to instill in all the soldiers the legend of THE BLACK SYPHILUS
<uncurable
<dick will fall off
<cant go home have to go to quaranteed island for life
<etc

It seems now there is incurable STD's along with a variety of other drug resistant mutant strains of formerly treatable afflictions.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Antibiotics are also proscribed in many cases even when it's not necessary. The CDC bitches about this all the time, but it continually gets ignored.

Michael Young
Michael Young

Being voluntarily celibate was a good decision.