Nations invited to consecration of altar for 3rd Temple

First the red heifer, now this

archive.fo/XyXLp
wnd.com/2018/12/nations-invited-to-consecration-of-altar-for-3rd-temple/

Attached: borse geld.jpg (468x498, 41.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLFhbLSl1CU
archive.is/vT0FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump-Cyrus shekel being mentioned.

Attached: trump_shekel.jpg (600x602, 90.89K)

Self-fulfilling prophecy. Yet the fundie bible-thumpers will claim it's the work of their god (((YHWH)))

Attached: jewess.png (743x1238, 697.52K)

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on what will happen if it gets completed? I was always told it would mean the antichrist was imminent but apparently some (((christians))) think it is a good thing? I could be wrong on the latter.

Attached: 1541535557108.jpg (540x407, 23K)

Attached: Ashley.jpg (500x408, 26.52K)

We have Peter the Roman at the head of the catholic church, he's the false prophet ushering in the anti-christ and this new temple is part of the process.

Cant wait til the anti christ walks in to the temple like a boss and declares himself god.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLFhbLSl1CU

if you're going to attack us, at least read the Bible once you mong. Why would christians approve/give an opinion in this farce?

he could be, but at this point no one can know. Furthermore, why would the large portion of pre-whatever rapture be concerned with this? supposedly we're getting removed and won't have to see any of this. See you later bunch of uncultured swines

You're not American, are you? The Evangelical Christian Zionists are a plague here and they 100% support Israel and its reconstruction of the jew temple. They do so because they believe it'll make the End Times prophecies they keep failing to get right to actually happen for once.

No, I'm not. I'm well aware. I don't need to pertain to a z*onist org to know them. There's even elements within the mainstream christian orgs that would fall in antichrist worship faster than I can say rapture.

It'll be pancake, most christians don't even know what's in the Bible

Concerning some of the prophecy forcing: only retarded people can think that if x happens faster, then God must do y because prophecies

Attached: e85b71e63eaf7016772470168528652b2aa0f646c4f115adc907425b97906b97.png (654x1024, 579.69K)

What, the altar or the temple itself? Jews are looking for justification to invade and annex all of Jerusalem, demolish the Dome of the Rock, and build the Third Temple there. When that happens, all muslim nations declare war on Israel simultaneously, which means the US loses 30 million white males in a war against all of them while Israel loses nothing. No one will complain or fight back against it because the (((Scofield Reference Bible))) has created millions of anti-christian heretics in the US who worship Israel.

Agape your enemy.

I get a big kick out of the way the kikenvermin rats think that their temple is some pinnacle of human civilization and not just some reeking bloody abbatoir run by superstitious buggerbeards. It had all the architectural charm of your local wal mart store.

supposedly there's a lot of nations that will want to attack ((them)). I sense that this would be one heck of a reason.

Thanks. Even satan can quote scripture

I think they feel guilty, I mean, no sacrifice = no cleansing of sin right? how can they have been living 2k years without attoning for their ((deeds))?

After everybody's done sucking off the anti-Christ, the real messiah will reveal himself. He'll be Hitler's grandson who has been living in Neuschwabenland all this time.

yeah sure, it's not like ((Hitler)) did their dirty work. He did much more damage to white people than any other person.

They may have the red heifer and they may have the temple mount(almost), but the house of Levi is long lost. No priesthood without the house of Levi. No priesthood, no sacrifices, no temple. The Romans smashed their tablets of lineage so the lineage of the house of Levi is lost.

Just get on with it already pissrael and stop blueballing us

Checked~

Attached: jewess2.png (733x960, 1.02M)

Oven yourself, kike.

Is it 3.8B with a ten year commitment or 38B for one year?

Leave and never return, kike.

Attached: 54D13023-79BC-4C4A-B31A-F1B334B60B1C.jpeg (500x376, 53.07K)

Which one is it?

lol when did something being fake stopped them from doing anything?

JIDF is mad. Oven yourselves you schizos

Don't forget the snake.

Why should he be held accountable for the results of his actions rather than the purity of his intent?

Or are you alleging a conspiracy?

Don't engage the shills, user. This thread is about the 3rd temple plans.

Why are you telling me what to do? Also, it is a philosophical question anyone may feel free to answer. Perhaps shills aren’t the only ones with something to say.

damn right he should be accountable. He sabotaged himself several times when his generals advised him about several strategies.
You'll never know, but a lot of anons implied he was doing the kikes bid. The Rothkikes bet on both sides on previous wars

d-don't engage him goy, discussing is bad for you. Stop patronizing you absolute piece of turd

Does not sound very authentic. What is the angle?

and why is aerated concrete mentioned?

???

Kikes betting on a side =/= controlling said side

Maybe so the blood of the poor animals slaughtered on it can seep into the altar?

Fucking kill yourself. All whites will be drafted. All nonwhites will dodge the draft. Nothing will be enforced except white draft dodging.

Global report.

I can definitely see your side of this, especially knowing about how the so-called international mafia plays both sides against one another, loaning out money to indebt the winner of any given conflict.

But a lot of people go from that point to alleging more, especially things like Hitler’s jewish ancestry (Mathis), an artificial jewish Reich (Bjerknes), and so forth. I try and keep the two claims separate when possible because the latter set are typically discussed on the fringes, and are indeed considered so conjectural that it is offensive even to the losing side of WWII, whereas the former can be inferred from mainstream historiography.

Someone just kill that stupid lolcow and then it's over. Crazy kikes.

Fixed, for me this abomination surviving so long is proof that the synagogue os satan is real, is time to stop tipping hats for one time time in your life.

Blood can be used to set concrete.

Attached: Christian blood1.jpg (1140x786 90.88 KB, 109.3K)

the third temple gets built.. a leader who is the antichrist makes it his HQ and then brokers a 7 year peace treaty for palestine and israel, 3 years in that treaty gets broken and armaggedon habbens

this, ty user. I reported the other 2 cunts for derailing, I know they're shills when I just let out a valid theory and got attacked.
Well ancestry you can't know for sure, first I'd have to see the results myself and corroborated with a trusted doctor (I can't trust anyone)

I still don't get what's so special about a red cow, I've seen many in the fields.

sheesh, fucking creepy

the red cow was part of a prophecy, it has zero blemishes, a perfect specimen. not sure why cow was chosen but if this red cow has no blemishes in a couple months as it ages a bit then it's game on

must be some t*lmudic shit, because I didn't see any mention of said prophesy in the Bible.
The red heifer is part of a cleansing ritual though. I think that's what you're referring to. They would have to somehow do a cleansing ritual in order to make the temple valid. Crazy bat shit, as others said before, the lineages and line of priests is long gone. No fucking way they can get a *real* priest from the correct family to do every job necessary.

Some things are too important to be left up to consensus crackers and post-truthers.

Remember that time some kike was so stupid he claimed he and his fellow parasites were intelligent?

They have been selectively breeding these cows for a while now, hardly a divine sign

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-02 Red heifers in Israel prompt 3rd Temple speculation - WND - WND.png (751x370, 24.12K)

Whatever it is if it's dead before they could use it then they can call upon their messiah the anti-Christ but even if the anti-Christ comes someone just needs to put a bullet in him and when Jesus comes he'll shake your hand and give you the best seat in heaven for saving the world from the synagogue of Satan.

If that actually happened, wouldn't Pakistan just nuke Israel and be done with it?

heh pakis are just one of the goodest goys, do you really think someone has the balls between arabs to do anything? Only Iranians would do it

It's all bluster until they remove that Muslim thing in the way. It will happen, though; it's described in Revelation. The Jewish moshiac is the anti-Christ.

Evangelicals in the USA think its great.
Because they want their biblical apocalypse to happen.
Zionists meanwhile think it will mean the coming of their messiah who will ensure that they come to rule the world and have a few thousand slaves each.

I'm so sick of these British Anglos and their historic revisionism.

Attached: Oliver Cromwell.jpg (583x936 69.81 KB, 626.21K)

Yeah overall our ruling class has been too friendly with the filth.
Mainly because of aligning interests. They want a divided Europe and so do we. Because when Europe is united it tries to conquer us.

A typical anglokike. You people are insane.

Rome, Napoleon, the holy roman empire, the EU

I'm with you. The Hitler worship here is beyond stupid, a surefire loser.

Good point, now the middle-east is trying to conquer you. And succeeding. Well done, bongs.

The world will end.

I could even see splitting off NS ideology from Hitler’s Reich. But most of the (right winger) infighting I see on /po/ is about defending the Hitlerite cult of personality against mischaracterization, or in other words deifying the man as sole symbolic avatar of resistance to world jewry. Truth be damned.

Attached: image.png (990x714, 145.05K)

This thread stinks

Jesus will come back to send everyone to hell any day now.

They are forcing a prophecy to happen none of it is divine ie "organically happening" therefore even if their fiction were true its bound to fail because it was not done by their god. This all requires everyone in all powerful nations to play along somehow despite jew control I doubt very much other countries will follow because the traitors that run said countries would lose power.

Cultish either way.

True that. It is a problem.
But then I'm of the opinion that the English need to fuck off back to Germany so there was already a problem.

Where the jew Daniel convinces the Persian King Cyrus to execute all of his priests as well as execute anyone who hated on the jew Daniel. After this Daniel became the only advisor to Cyrus and then Cyrus started building the temple for the jew's in Jerusalem. Its an amazing story how the jew is able to get a gentile to denounce everything about his own people and culture to then begin working for jewish motives at great personal expense to himself by protecting jews and only jews.

"So said Cyrus the king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth has the Lord God of the heavens delivered to me, and He commanded me to build Him a House in Jerusalem, which is in Judea. Who among you is of all His people, may the Lord his God be with him, and he may ascend." -2 Chronicles 36:23

archive.is/vT0FQ

Kushner is the antichrist leader of the illuminati and will usher the world into darkness.

Attached: americanHorrorStoryApocalypse3.jpg (2048x1411, 364.46K)

Nothing will happen, proving kikes and cucks wrong on religion. I sure hope the jews destroy the temple mount. Hope to see every jew on earth die in the impending REAL holocaust when they piss off the Muslims.

No he's fucking not. a wimpy little jew like him is not going to be the most important figure in all of history
also christ was a pacifist who got nothing done. the anti christ will be a great leader who gets shit done

Jesus wasnt a pacifist. He literally crafted whips and entered temples, flipped tables and kicked kikes out.

Why do Jewish people hate Jesus so much?

His mother was not a jew. She was Galilean. Him being a race mixed kike really upset the heebs.

Because he was Bobby Fischer’s good jew, the one who fucks you more slowly.

(checked)
What snake?

Galileans aren't jews? Fascinating theory.

Bobby Fischer was based and redpilled, friendo.

That was how Moses' religion worked, yes. The debt of sin can ONLY be paid by blood; permanently by the Messiah's divine blood, or temporarily by blood of lambs or doves or such in the image of the Messiah.
Simple answer: they haven't been. An Orthodox Christian will point you to widely-ignored verses warning of "false Jews, whose synagogues are synagogues of Satan". If you believe the people in Israel are in fact Jews, then according to Moses' religion they've all been going directly into damnation and eternal torment upon death for the past 1,948 years.
Of course, if you ask the people currently occupying Israel about this subject, they'll tell you that they aren't capable of "real sin" because they are Jews and that as long as they blindly follow the directions of their local rabbi on absolutely everything, doing nothing without asking his input first, they'll somehow go to Heaven without the sacrifices that were required of Abel, Abraham, and Moses. (Because their rabbi said so.)

Temple 3 was already build and destroyed. This is Temple 4. Jewfags aren't even aware

Attached: c7ff874399ff115c8ccaf4af8479ebba38b371af8098b79bf0d03f01215541e.jpg (480x360, 12.91K)

This is why they have been breeding their wives with 'angels' all this time, no? To 'produce' a 'messiah' who will take away their sins permanently?

So you are counting the remodel or Alexandria as temple 3?

I am counting TempleOS you no brain niggercattle

Earth to Terry…software does not a temple make.

Take that back or you’re getting the gas first, Schlomo.

Not exactly related to this post but the fact that AHS is using this type of marketing/story and normalfags are eating it up is interesting. Some anons brought it up in the last antichrist thread. I'm probably just looking up an excuse to shit on normalfag media that annoys me but it is still intriguing.

Attached: american-horror-story-apocalpse-759.jpg (759x422, 49.58K)

are we word bearers legio now?

(checked)
The child. ?Horus?

Attached: AHS apocalypse trailer graphics.jpg (625x938, 60.53K)

oy vey it's a recession

Attached: 1182240754-gashorse.jpg (800x600, 43.88K)

The sooner Israel and Christfagots get all their prophecies fulfilled the sooner we can all laugh at them when their god doesn't return. Though, the jews will def try to use hollywood tricks to make a fake god. Semitic religions need to die ASAP. Their prophecies need to fail hard.

Kicking off the total war for world dictatorship and enslavement of all gentiles. They call us cattle because they plan on resuming animal sacrifices.

LOL no.The only males we lose are non-white retards and christcucks. It's actually a really really good thing. You see, the US can never really bring back or enforce the draft. It would mean a civil war on top of whatever other war the US is waging at the time. It's gonna be entertaining when they finally work up the nerve to build that temple.

There was an African who almost became priest who was named Peter, and was from Rome, Ny

{sigh} pull it together user, that is a reference to the last prophesied pope.

Sorry, ban evading paid jewish shill, your narrative doesn't work here.

Because he destroyed everything their holy book says.

Hi, kike.

Automatic God points. See, no matter how bad they fucked up in life, as long as they support his chosen flock, they'll get into heaven on a technicality

Attached: Hollywood God.jpg (1920x1080, 192.25K)

Meanwhile, at an all you can eat buffet in TelAviv, a 350 pound Irish chick just sat down to lunch

I am a self made expert on this subject. I first started paying attention to the Jews and their project to recreate the Temple way back in the 1990s. First these Temple Society people gathered together a shit ton of gold and silver, as well as brass, enough to create all the temple furnishings and have treasure left over to gild the place, as was specified in the Bible. This they did, and quickly, in the space of a few years. Then they had a special Sanhedrin-appointed smith turn out the implements and furniture, to the Biblical specifications. Once this was done there was the issue of building the Temple itself, but it's made of cedar wood from Lebanon and ready-made like Lincoln Logs to go together at any time. It's complete. All the building and furnishing has been done, the thing can go up overnight. Overnight.

The next thing they need is the Red Heifer. The thing is they don't need just one, they need a continuous supply of them so every year they can sacrifice one on some Jewish holiday or another. Luckily some rancher in the US has been trying to breed a pure Red Heifer line and it looks like he succeeded. Some authorities demand that the ashes from the last sacrifice in the Temple are necessary but they have already found them, will claim to find them, or will just use a stand in. In any event this will all kick off soon, a lot of Jews and Christians and even Muslims have donated to and participate in this society.

Ask away, I don't know everything but I know quite a bit.

Check'd, 888 is Greek gematria for Jesus.

I think you need to do a bit more research.