How do you all deal with all the shit that going on these days?

How do you all deal with all the shit that going on these days?
I can't even look at the local newspaper without some PC shit being showed in my face in some way shape or form and I live in a rural smalltown. I made the mistake of opening my national newspaper just now to check if they wrote anything about France (which they didn't) and the first things I see is a tranny, a nigger and a muslim all within a couple of scrolls.
I go to the mall and there is always boomers, thots, fat people and a few niggers or arabs there. I go to the stores and they're all filled with the same crap. Book section is always full book about the evil goyim in WW2, the good goyim, jews and the holocaust.

I've tried to adopt this "they're only destroying themselves" mentailty but it just can't stop it from getting to me at this point.

Attached: 1659876324.png (600x583, 390.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Saint_Pius_X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By mentally planning how to take down the System.
It's actually pretty fun. Try envisioning a realistic plan to cause 10 billion dollars worth of damages.
And do so realistically. No one man Rambo shit. Try to plan for pitfalls and the little details that you take for granted.

A basic 2 step plan user
1) REALIZE WE ALL LIVE IN CLOWN WORLD NOW
2) proceed accordingly

Extra credit step
3) Realize the majority of us feel exactly the same way.

Just have to recognize what you have the power to change and improve, and what you don't. I can't influence global politics in any meaningful way on my own but I, and all of us, can work on improving our personal day-to-day lives. Lately, I've been stepping up my workout routine, stockpiling food, planning things financially and getting back into some old hobbies that I enjoyed as a teenager that keep me sane.

Also stockpile guns and ammo.

I live in a small rural town too user and I'm also seeing this bullshit everywhere. Even the schools around here are starting to push a pro vegan agenda in their canteens.

All I got is train derailment at a sharp turn.
But all the lines near me are more passenger than freight.
I could justify a few unlucky train drivers, but not 100+ people.

Hum.

That is so most unimaginative thing I have read all week.
Dang.

You need to exercise your mind, user.

Abandon ship, nigger. It's every man for himself. You're kidding yourself if you think you have "brothers" here or anywhere. Just look out for number 1, that's you, fool! Yeah, it turns you into a psychopath to some degree, but you didn't create this mess now did you? Nature is ruthless. Do what you need to do to survive. Stop worrying about "society" or "civilization" because it's all a lie. There is only you vs the world. Fight for yourself and take what you can get, faggot. The entire ride will be over soon enough.

Exactly. Not even a single bomb planting on rich kike meetings. No destruction of massive kike wealth. No microwaving the brain of X through walls, no messages or threats. And yet only a thought about derailing a fucking train with undeserved pleb casualties.

pray and hope that WW3 and accelerationism happen in our lifetime. I see bunch of normies waking up in youtube section about zionists. there is a little bit hope

Imagination isn't the key factor for large scale havoc; it's understanding where the stress points are.

Trains are expensive, and are important for infrastructure in many areas, derailing a train closes that line, causing not only the loss of the train and potentially tracks and whatever the train hits, but also massive loss of profits from infrastructure breakdown.

I'm dealing with the same problem.
Have some tips for staying mentally sane in this insane world:
- TV/movies: only old ones (if it was produced before 2010, it's mostly okay)
- read books, there are thousands of great old ones from many centuries, more than you can read in your entire lifetime
- nature: it does wonders to your soul being away from civilization every now and then
- set goals for yourself: You will focus on them and spend less time thinking about society's decay. For example: getting a ripped body, learning a language, planning+building a house, …
- getting into a tight-knit church like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_of_Saint_Pius_X

For no reason at all I'm embeding this video, as a test to see if embeding works.

I have been through the Reagan years onward. I used to be sickened by all the people around me. Whatever party was in office, their bullshit would be parroted by the people. Whatever the media chose to talk about, the people would stick to that narrow frame of reference. That and cruel and unfair life events turned me cynical and jaded. I turned away from God because why would God allow such horrible shit to happen to genuinely good people.
What helped me was to first stop watching/reading the news, papers, and magazines. Second, I stopped engaging in political conversation with 99% of people. It is pointless and people have to want to change their minds (similar to quitting drugs). Third, I cut out people that were negative towards me, including some family members and friends. Cut out people that are emotional, financial, and physical parasites. These people do not change (again, unless they really want to and most do not want to put in the effort). Fourth, and this is the most important one, I focused on my remaining family, neighbors and friends that were good to me. Surround yourself with good people. Be the best you can be for them. Ultimately the only thing you can control and change is yourself. Stop trying to change others and instead find people that line up with your values. Lastly, go out into nature once in a while. Do not be that fucker that illegaly poaches or pollutes/burns down the woods, but appreciate and respect it and our fellow creatures. It helps to connect with something that is real, not this fake human system we have created. While I do not believe in Bible God, I do believe there is beauty left in nature, even in its harshest moments. These steps have made me infinitely happier, more confident, and a much more positive person in day to day life.

Honestly? I get down sometimes. A lot actually. When I do… I just troll harder. A little beer, a little weed from time-to-time, not often but occasionally, when my nerves are shot…and epic trolling gets me through.

I went to a big city in a V4 country on vacation: it was like an alternate reality. No niggers. No public faggotry. Christian crosses on public property where it would be illegal in the US. Negligible amounts of fat people. Did I mention everyone there is white? Yeah, a few gypsies but everyone hates them and you're allowed to be racist against them.

Of course people get WWII narratives, but compared to the tranniocracy of 2018 America it's like the 1950s. Traditional culture and traditions are celebrated, high-trust communities, advertisements and media filled with white families. It's no utopia, but coming from America it's kind of like..utopia.

Then my vacation ended and I came back to the world you describe. So yeah, the bad news is we're here, stewing in the poz. The good news is there are white ethnostates in the world. Maybe you'll find your solution here, but I'm planning my return to the homeland. Learning the language, saving up, researching the legalities. That's what gives me hope, because you're correct. USA is a sinking ship and I don't see that changing.

What you say is all well and good. Derailing important freight trains would certainly harm the System.
But there are literally hundreds of weak points in the infrastructure all around you. You pass by them every day you drive to work. Your eyes glance over them every time you interact with the infrastructure.
It's not about bombs as much as it is about matches. It's not about sniper rifles as much as it's about screw drivers and wrenches. Envision the current grid not so much as a bunch of unconnected things but as a building held together only by friction. Remove just one thing and the entire structure collapses.

Attached: Cable worker guy.jpg (1787x926, 644.66K)

Progress is awesome. The world is safer than it has ever been. Starvation is down , disease is down, and capitalism won so hard we're all slaves of fascist ubermensch! This is the world Zig Forums worked so hard to achieve! Relax and enjoy it, brothers. You're not fascists raging against a globalist regime; you're just irrelevant because the particular fascists already in power think it's crass to speak any truth anywhere, even in alliance to their cause.

I reckon you could derail a train most efficiently by melting a section of track with thermite, in such a way that the train's momentum carries it off-rail on a corner.

Not quite explosive, an exothermic reaction rather.

Derail a train that Alex Soros or Skippy is riding or kid

memes aside Alex Soros is a drugged out faggot who surrounds himself with strangers who are also all degenerate on all levels three nights a week. Easy target tbhfamalam.

Hypothetically of course

*or kys

This. Salvation is found more by removing bad influences, than by adding good ones.

Lately I've been driving around and people will literally just walk into the road and get within a foot of forcing me into this long ass lawsuit with their dumbass fucking families who blessed them with a 70 IQ. However bad you think it is, it's worse. These arent even like junkie morons or crackheads they are everyday millennials probably fucking around on their phones like dumb fucking retards. This shit needs stopped . I know exactly how this plays out, these people fuck up everything, then blame us.

What the fuck are millennials going to actually do once their boomer bogeyman finally dies off?
They have no survival skills or adaptive mentality. Yeah, they'll inherit some shit, but they will quickly burn through all the cash and lose all the acquired assets through incompetency and mismanagement. You have to have a job so you can pay taxes on that property you inherited, brainlets!
It's going to get ugly once all the millennials are all broke once again, now in their 40s and 50s and begging for gibs from the zoomers. kek, good luck with that!
The clown world you live in now is nothing compared to the comedy gold that lies ahead.

youll need a company to sponsor you unless you are already wealthy, i hope you get there i also have no hope for america or myself escaping this hellhole

It took me 2 years to fully realize what's going on. Lots of up's and down's of switching between the pill's.

At the end, you either fight them or join them. Of course you will die in both scenarios but in one of them your death will be glorious enough to enter Valhalla.

May vigor and perseverance fills you while you live brother, you are not alone in the darkness.

OP hasn't replied. I smell more agenda to this thread than psychological survey and D&C.

I'm here faggot

And?

Mostly, you numb yourself to it, and find happiness in the things you do enjoy. I, like games and horror stories, so a lot of my free time lately has been playing games and listening to horror radio narration. Why? Because it takes my mind off things.

Now, you might be thinking, "BUT THEN YOU AREN'T FACING YOUR ENEMY!" See, I'm of the mindset that I've fought that fight already, and lost for the time being. I've trolled the leftists, I've meme'd, I've talked to people IRL and pushed them in the direction of my view on things (I won't say "our" view, because this is Zig Forums, there is no "our" or "we" when you get right down to it), and so on and so forth. But, at this point, I see no point in doing those things anymore.

I see no point in arguing with leftists online or painstakingly pointing out the holes in their logic, or their hypocrisy, or their blatant anti-white agenda (without calling it that). Why? Because the leftists dont change, they never listen, and the people who agree with me take little to no action themselves, or if they do then they were already doing so and they know full well they arent alone.

I see no point in trying to convince people of my views however subtly, because the country we live in is so divided at this point you are already either on our side, or a lost cause, theres little to no inbetween anymore, so its preaching to the choir.

I see no point in a great many things anymore other than living life and preparing for the collapse. I'm improving myself, and I'm gaining skills that will be of great use to our people when it all comes crashing down (specifically medical skills). Other than that, I simply wait, and watch.

But thats me, I believe fully that there is no "out" of this other than violence, and I believe fully it will come to that in time. But in the meantime, theres not much for me to personally do. So, I'm going to simply work on myself, prepare, and enjoy my hobbies until then.

If you're finding yourself in "black pill" territory over this, just remember, thats where they want you to be, to feel hopeless and defeated and to give up without a fight, to think you're alone, that your cause is a lost cause, that there is no salvation or even a chance of it, and that its all inevitable that their way will win and you are the only one who isnt happy about that. Thats WHAT THEY WANT. But, it also isnt true. If trump, for example, had said everything he did basically, but was less "offensive" in many ways about it, less repulsive to some people in how he conducted himself, and simply sounded more intelligent, then his views would have won him an even greater landslide. Not saying hes "ourguy" or some shit, but the views he pushed during the election were certainly in what most of Zig Forums would call our best interests. If he had the exact same message but also been better at presenting himself and without all the dirty laundry and such, he would have won damn near every state. His weakness was in his personality, even if it was also a strength for many viewers.

That by itself should tell you how NOT alone you are, how many people agree with our side, not theirs, and how things will eventually pan out. You're already aware and watching and informed, now, just keep your spirits up and be ready when the time comes

Did that in 2013. Only after coming here did I notice that they all had attached earlobes and thin upper lips.

That's okay, since their parents got a (((reverse mortgage))) and they will just inherit some used furniture.

Attached: born-in-time-for-the-racewar.jpg (479x354 170.06 KB, 382.47K)

lol, pic unrelated.

Attached: lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

Srsly anyone who has "train" in their post is braindead or a fed though.

Attached: Ecodefense-TreeSpiking4.PNG (561x665, 303.38K)

Saying racist things about people and then warning them i am jewish

Attached: FBI.png (658x507, 109.52K)

You're a nigger. Men must be tested, and I hunger for battle.

Kek

I personally always imagine poz shit promotions yelled in the whiniest merchant voice I can think of complete with echoes, since that's what it is anyway.

That's definitely the obvious route. There are other options, like marrying a local, but I agree it's better not it be depending on a woman for your legal status.

One thing I will say: being "wealthy" coming from USA is a lot more realistic than you might think. In central/eastern Europe $12/hour is an upper middle class income.

I cope by putting on a smile and laughing. The modern world is just one big joke, wild coal monsters and mudbabies propped up as equals, tranny abominations wandering the streets, faggot pride parades, screeching SJW creatures, the vulgarity of electoral politics, hell even the fact that one of the supposed symbols of the white nationalist movement is a cartoon frog. Seriously how can anyone, who posses at least a modicum of intelligence, and critical thought, not look at the modern world and laugh?

Attached: Israeli Coalition Banned From Madrid Gay Pride Parade – Heeb.jpg (300x226, 27.2K)

Lmao, it's the smaller shit that counts guys, it's why niggers slash tires and key cars, because they know it adds up. Adopt the nig tactic of small scale mind warfare, and if you want, escalate to using slingshots to shoot out your local banks windows and force them to use their shekels to repair it. We need as many troops as we can get, and losing them due to lone wolf large scale plots would only hurt us by scaring off potential allies. Keep it small, do some damage, but don't get caught.

I love this timeline so fucking much

This actually sounds like good advice

Attached: laokoon-gruppe.jpg (3598x3622, 992.89K)

step 1: identify bigboss enemy
step 2: make a plan
step 3: don't tell anyone about the plan
step 4: ???
step 5: profit

or just keep up with the propaganda war like the rest of us, try find some local anons or racists to network with. look into the /eco general/ for tips on how to drop out of the system

lol, Most straight forward and true post ive read in awhile. However i disagree with one thing….

Attached: CnEtYaS.gif (500x500, 204.85K)

You hope too much torpedo. It's never over. Misery is endless.

Just keep in mind that their is alot of propaganda in (((tv/movies))) but if you can ignore it and just watch it for the entertainment value then you should be good.

Attached: HATE9baafb72.png (186x192, 44.58K)

A lot of my recent progress has been achieved by throwing all the talking points back when there's someone who could be redpilled.

Welcome to the club.
Try not to laugh at things too hard, you might not be able to stop.

You know what to do, user. But whatever you choose to do, do it well and do it right.

What I've been doing is mainly focusing on improving myself. Seeing how insane these people are just inspires me at this point and I've been working harder and harder towards my goals. One thing I'm constantly swamped with is both paranoia over government surveillance and when I should act.

Should it be

Assange is my hero and the only person in the world I would actually die for. His devotion towards honesty, neutrality and the truth is why I work so hard for a better future. To think that these CIA niggers want to stop him, extradite him and kill him fucking sickens me.

Trump being indicted is basically a coup at this point, Mueller is openly trying to intimidate Washington as he always has and will use any method to do it. I hope Trump activates the millitia.

Etc

Yes, goy, never band together with those of like mind, such as the NRA does, that will never get you anywhere. Just buy the "assault rifles" the ineffective NRA kept legal for you to buy, so you can isolate yourself. The ZOG will never think to take advantage of the lack of organization of your kind.

Consider the lowly Jew.
Temple burned down twice, nation disbanded for thousands of years, yet they manage to still be a putrid carbuncle of evil throughout history, degrading and corrupting all they touch…but how?
They banded together.
They stayed a nation, even when they didn't have a nation.
They pretended you could be "racist" against them, even when they're mongrels of many races.
They worked as a GROUP to infest the legal and political systems of the world, as well as the financial, educational, and media systems, of almost every country.
If they had not banded together to support each other, they could have never gotten away with any of it, even with a lock on the petty criminality of usury.

Stay strong, as an individual, of course, but always stay strong for your race.

Don't ever hope too much. The world is in the shitty state it's in because people hope too much.

This isn't your fucking blog, faggot.
STOP. READING. JEWISH. PROPAGANDA.
Why.
Because they're not destroying themselves. Because they never do. YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING BACK. THEY ARE WINNING. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO WIN UNTIL YOU PHYSICALLY FIGHT BACK.

So have you been physically fighting back?

It's just the Jewish nurses from the (((ADL))) taking Zig Forums's vitals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU PROVE ME RIGHT.

Schizo posters need to be publically hung.

DAY OF THE PILL SCHIZO

DAY OF THE PILL SCHIZO

DAY OF THE PILL SCHIZO

DAY OF THE PILL SCHIZO

How do you people stay financially stable when the Jews own the central banks?

Attached: banker.jpg (310x165, 22.11K)

look at this demoralizative (((kike)))

Thanks for proving me right.

>>>/reddit/

(((churches))): (((false light))) slavery. Be Free.

the same (((kike))). it's fun to reveal your antics. (((they))) are dead.

you moved away from God based on man. That is sad user. I hope you find the way, truth and light. Godspeed.

Personally, I find there is no hatred quite like that for something you didn't first love. To see that thing taken from you, its' form perverted beyond recognition, until it becomes something that disgusts you. The things you hate become so total and all-consuming - you can't 'unsee' them, you can't ignore them - until eventually, you forget what you ever loved about that thing in the first place, and you begin to want see that thing destroyed; you start to enjoy watching it all burn.

And that's the state I'm in at the moment, I just want to watch the world burn, and it's pretty comfy.

Attached: cock465767.jpg (577x577, 166.38K)

I try to improve myself the best I can, look for a suitable mate, and try to influence my own social circle as much as possible. Alone, I can't really do much, but the bigger my circle of influence, the more I can actually accomplish. That's how Zig Forums and memeing has so much influence. And that's how nationlism works; the community is more powerful than the individual. You have to work within that, take the world at face value, and press on.

Read "The Lightning and the Sun" by Savitri Devi. Realize that the fall of man is all part of an inevitable cycle, and do what you can to make the world ready for the last man against time. Because he's inevitable as well.

You cope by going back to reddit.

Well? Have you? My whataboutism is perfectly justified. Are you physically fighting back? What are the details of your plans? When are you going to lead us?

You don't.

He's the accusator user that I buttflustered so hard he abandoned his own thread about using violence. He always shrieks if you ask him if he's done any of the things he's telling other people to do. He also acts like everyone is doing absolutely nothing but him, but he wont tell you he's doing anything. His entire position is to demoralize via accusations.

That's why it's filth. Devi was filth and so is the cycle. So is existence.

But are you physically fighting back? How many jews have you killed? Personally?

But can you tell us if you've started fighting back physically yet?

Best thread in ages.i cope by makingeverysong or jingle into a lyric against those who hate me

Only one man this fall is without sin

I'd tell you that I do my best to ignore it and focus on what I do like, but it gets harder every day and I spend as much time being mad or depressed as I do enjoying myself in any capacity. It's creeping in from all angles, though, even my job is getting pretty bad. I'm starting to feel like *I* need a safe space.

Itook up niggerball. "My" team is doing great. It's fun to root only for white QBs and coaches

Don't have a television. TV is a garbage dump of propaganda, all designed by the same assholes that are destroying our nations. Eliminate television and you eliminate the vast majority of bullshit to which you may be subjected.
Stay off your smartphone unless you are doing something important; 99% of smartphone usage is drivel. Minimize your internet usage; the internet has become a sewer of pozzed doctrine and imbecile virtue signalling by lemmings.
Dig into the wisdom of your ancestors; our fathers created more great literature than anyone could read in a lifetime, all of it free of marxist hatred.
Learn to craft useful things, learn an instrument; each is a worthy lifelong study. Fall in love, create a family, and give that your attention. And be an example by doing so.
In all cases, ignore the shrieking Schlomo; ignore its media, avoid its businesses. Don't feed the trolls.

The absolute FUCKING state of Zig Forums

I think that the real problem is that this world is endemically corrupt, or else there wouldn't be such a considerable slant toward the interests of parasites, and more people would exist who feel motivated to stick to their guns, uphold truth and justice, and just try to be genuinely good people. One writer (Production vs Plunder) states that there is a demonstrable cycle of virtue culture, accumulation of wealth, increasing central control, and resulting decay and collapse through some unavoidable and persistent forces of corruption inherent to the way people are and how they become in different socio-cultural configurations. Human nature, mostly, he seems to say. Then again, the author doesn't name the Jew and he's Paul Rosenberg, a typical alt-cuck type that would make most Christ-cucks feel comfy no matter what because he won't ruffle their feathers either.

I think the problem is still reducible to human nature, however. The reason is aptly stated in some memes that hone in on how Whites will gladly hammer down on nigger irresponsibility, but when that same logic is used to indicate their failure to take responsibility for being duped by their kike overlords, they don't accept the parallel. I must say that I'm not comfortable with that either, but the bell curve and some laws of probability will indicate that being morally and intellectually superior to someone or something "on the whole" will not necessarily remove tactical gaps, loopholes, and exploits, and if the foe is just cunning and ruthless enough, then evil can win out.

I expect that is not satisfying given that we want Good to win, but in this world it seems that parasitic opportunists are the most adaptive within certain niches. The very fact that the world allows this seems to indicate that they are favored from some local "on high" beings, and this is in a way not conducive to the "instruction" of the virtuous, but seems a lot more like evil torture akin to the parasites themselves. It turns out that the Jews, among many other tribes, have made compacts with this spiritual force for evil and there is phantasmogoric evidence that these evil beings succeed regularly in destroying people, torturing them, and devouring them, even children, even the innocent, even the virtuous. And they seem to not only have no shame and to enjoy it, but to be PROUD of it.

That means WE should be even MORE proud of our own courage and other virtues, because we have attained them in a world that is antipathetic toward us, and favors the evil monster tribes and their gods.

Ultimately, this points toward an evil universe, which is even worse than just an evil world or sector of same. So I think it shows just how much of a doomed realm this must be. We must hold the inner knowledge that a Greater Good exists that will overpower and overwhelm these temporarily existing evil domains. At least that. I won't go so far as to say that evil doesn't really exist, which is worse because it is stupid and loses immediately to the existing evil. But I won't say that there is no Good nor that the Good isn't greater. For it is greater to be Good in a battle though one doesn't win, or doesn't win quickly, than to be evil, regardless. One mus have no taste for it. Those principles can help someone develop coping strategies.

good luck with that

Attached: Burn baby burn.png (500x391, 158.55K)

That's all cool, and that really was ktfo.

i find all that crap hilarious if it weren't so often insidious

At least you didn't fall for that Mandela Effect BS. You can give yourself a cigar for every Psyop that bounced off you, for realz. Most people drop like flies to that shit, if they can be called people at all.

I watch them to analyze them as propaganda, either for or against the enemy. It's like an exercise in mental and spiritual hygiene, an "inner fight" that overcomes the aesthetics while still noting them, and at the same time strengthens the overcoming of deceptions and confirms the truth, and can still be entertaining, too, as in a deep way all that actually belongs to the Good Guys and not the evil fools. Evil deceives the Good with good appearances, so one can still adore what is good in it, and hate what is evil behind it

I know those feels. The vengeance against the evildoers of this world will be something marvelous to behold. The Apocalypse is an Aryan concept. The peeling away of all lies, and the exposure of what is. This world will be annihilated by power incomprehensible to it, like a roach or ant is.

All this is wisdom

Fair enough if you are enrolled into semitic materialism, however Aryan enlightenment is my flavor.
Therefore, before to go, I wish to do something for my race as a token of appreciation for everything my ancestors built for me and I am enjoying today.
Perhaps your post is one of the best written highlighting the inner thoughts of the jewish and feminine mind. No offense intended.

Wrong approach and advise.
Together we are strong and we can conquer the world, divided we already lost and give ourselves to the stronger to do as he pleases.

Attached: my nationalist pony.png (1191x671, 513.36K)

I point out that the moderation of this board is a self-admitted /intl/ 4chan user and tell him to go back to 4chan.

I cant either, cause Im not a fag

I ran into an old co-worker that I used to supervise at a security gig recently. I hadn't seen him in six months, since I got a better job. He's an old boomer cuckservative type. He told me that while working some contract at our local courthouse, that some woman had reported him for throwing up the nazi salute, and he promptly lost his job. He was apparently waving instead. They had him on camera. It showed that he was indeed waving, but because some shrill harpy complained, he lost his job.

I work at a university. Three female students came up to me a couple weeks ago to tell me about my white male privilege. I denied it and separated myself from them immediately. I reported it to my supervisor. During a meeting with my supervisor, HR, and these three girls to clear things up, one of the girls tried to start up the waterworks and say they didn't feel safe around me, and that I should be fired. One of the students outright said to me that I ought to be ashamed of myself, but didn't specify why. Both my supervisor and HR know me too well, though. I worked too damn hard to get my position, and they know full well everything they said was a load of shit. The students didn't get reprimanded, mind you.

A poo in the loo coworker outright said to me that he hates white people and asked me if I just got back from the KKK rally. He left for a better job.

How do I deal? I lowered my expenses as much as possible, I have a small emergency stockpile of food, and I lift weights. I'm in the mindset that I could lose me job at any minute. These few incidents recently really show how dire things really are, even if you try to distance yourself from all of it.

What is your motivation behind posting images of a cartoon aimed at children and associating it with national socialist ideology?

Newfag perhaps?

Attached: tyrant_celestia_by_gun_modoki-d90tngy.png.jpeg (739x1081, 147.79K)

I would say the universe is not evil but, travels through the path of least resistance which things that often are vulnerable or sacred to us are in those paths. Our weather patterns and all our physics work like this the same areas flood everytime, the same places burn. The things we consider evil have traits of being short sighted, have no lasting greater good and is predictable because it just wants it way now an always will so that means we can identify at least know what parts to cut out for the world to work our way.

Its just humans have a conscience state and we can measure things through past experience and noticing patterns now so we can just notice the effects of nature on auto-pilot. So that means humans can and will shape the world we see fit since we have created rules in a world without rules.

Nigga, I was born into this shit. Man up!
You're over here pissing yourself over a little propaganda. My grand kids will be living in a world fucked to hell by their previous generations.

i wish a smallish meteoroid would impact the Three Gorges Dam why is ceasing magical thinking so difficult

gee, who could be behind this post

Laughing at the jews on their way to the gallows.

The answer is lurk moar faggot.
If are not aware of /mlpol/ you are a newfag and worst yet, a T_D invader.
GTFO civic-cuck.

Attached: 1499042192205-0.png (1280x714, 405.32K)

Until feminism is stone dead, it's best never to engage in any kind of interaction with a female who is not already a trusted friend or a family member. If it's someone you are compelled to work with, keep the conversation to a bare minimum and never touch them or stand close to them. Let them know through your body language that you highly dislike them and are uncomfortable being around them. Avoid eye contact with them and never have lunch with them or socialize with them outside of work. If you are compelled to go to some shitty company event for "camaraderie" of some type, stay with the guys, only talk with them and keep the topics superficial and mundane, don't drink alcohol and leave as soon as possible without looking like a dick or offending a boss.
Even when you're getting some groceries, at a store or any other public places, you should treat every woman you meet as if she has ebola or leprosy. Keep your distance and ignore them as much as possible. Go Pence mode and never be caught alone with any woman you don't already have an established, high trust relationship with.
If you're trying to date and meet women, tread with extreme care. It only takes one psycho to destroy your world and rob you of your freedom. Fap as much as you need to in order to keep your sanity and not think and make important decisions with your dick in control. Interview the fuck out of these potential girlfriends to make sure that they truly sure your values. If you can convert them, fine, but be wary, because a lot of girls will just play along to date a guy they're interested in, but will drop the mask later and betray you.
Sorry for the long blog post, but your post really angered me and reminded me that this is the sick world we live in now. You have to deal with society as if you're walking around in some nigger infested neighborhood and are always having to watch your back every second to stay alive.
As far as shitskins are concerned like your pajeet coworker, generally the same rules apply. Just avoid them. Don't be outright hostile to them and make your job situation worse, but keep everything professional and at a minimum of interaction. These people need to realize that they are hated and should feel our hate and our silence and realize that we are preparing to retake our world and that they won't have a place in it. Just shun them and get on with your own business. Good luck, user.

Oh no friend, its a book about so much more.

Attached: Ecodefense-Roads-Tires7.PNG (503x729, 314.22K)