Satanic and Occult Elite

ITT we expose the elite as the satanic faggots they are

Due to the IRS doxxing of e-thots I figured I start with the symbolism around the IRS
This is in front of the IRS building 5000 Ellin Road. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts. In Base 12 mathematics ancients used across the world and is still used today (12 inches in a foot, 12 months in year, 2 times 12 hours a day, 12 Zodiacs, etc.) 13 is the end of the old and a beginning of the new (world order?)
Also there is also the 13th zodiac being the serpent bearer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus
like the serpent in garden eden.

The pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

The pyramid is a symbol of hierachy. Also in old times they thought the gods live on the mountains, so people build their own mountains (zygguraths/pyramids) to reside upon them with themselves being the capstone, the all seeing eye overlooking their realm
In this case on the pyramid is written „we the people“ together with the constitution on the black part, the white capstone on the other hand, the top of the hierachy, the godlike elite is seperated from the constitution and its rules, literally above it

Another sign in achitecture
The Washington Monument depicts a giant dick, and thus symbolizes male energy. It stands in a vescica pisces, which symbolizes female energy.Tthe unification of polar opposites like good an evil or male and female is where its believed that magic springs into existence. In case of the unification of male and female for example its the magic of life that happens as a new child is made. The washington monument also gets mirrored by the Pond. As above so Below.
Some people try to argue it is supposed to be one of Ras sunrays petrified, but the sun again is a symbol for male energy and thus wouldnt change anything really
also the washington monument is 555 feet high. usually an obelisk has 20% of it underground to make it stable making the total height 666 feet.
555 feet are also 6660 inches
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Attached: Washington Monument air.jpg (434x220 149.08 KB, 53.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
8ch.net/pol/res/12142226.html#12250768
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos
youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee
8ch.net/pol/res/12142226.html#12142324
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-2018-economist-cover-is-in-play-now.html
medium.com/@dealancer/there-is-no-time-for-conspiracy-the-world-in-2018-by-the-economist-cover-decoded-70f751fc282c
thedailycoin.org/2018/10/14/the-world-in-2019-economist-magazine-cover-hints-at-the-arrival-of-the-end-game/
allnewspipeline.com/The_World_In_2019_Economist_Magazine_Cover.php
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4nag4b/1988_economist_cover_predicting_a_world_currency/
sananda.website/the-world-in-2017-according-to-rothschilds-the-economist-november-21st/
ebay.tumblr.com/post/69203398082/street-style-art-basel-hannah-motley-works-at
shutterstock.com/editorial/image-editorial/piston-head-powered-by-ferrari-miami-beach-usa-03-dec-2013-5722775fv
alamy.com/stock-photo-hannah-motley-captured-on-the-street-in-new-york-city-may-21-2014-70202661.html
m.tarot.com/astrology/saturn-return
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
academia.edu/6934440/Numbers_exactly_indicate_gods_depicted_on_cylinder_seals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
behindthename.com/name/adam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aten
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atenism
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
getd.libs.uga.edu/pdfs/dunn_jacob_e_201505_ma.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just curious as to when these secret societies transformed from mystic/pagan groups to full blown sacrificing children to moloch crap tbh tbh.

Bill admits hillary speaks with the dead
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

pic related from alefantis instagram

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there. its undeniable that (((they))) are communing with evil spirits

I believe the sacrifice of children is done since forever in one way or another.

cronus (saturn) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our weaknesses and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself which is the same like satanism, which basically is egoism and egocentrism caring only for your own well being.

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

My theory regarding the 6 symbolism
Life is made up out of 5 elements, components in alchemy just like on the 5th day the first animals were created aka life. However we were made on the 6th day, having the number 6 relate to this/our reality. So my theory is what gives all of this material world in Christianity the negative touch is the missing 6th element, time, which creates death, makes us fear death and starvation, having us worried about the future which in turn makes us easier to corrupt by abusing these fears and tempting us with comfort in the future.
Now time is basically an illusion, all happens at once (block universe theory) with us only experiencing one moment at a time instead of it all at once giving the illusion of time flowing.
Now Saturn is the 6th planet, is father time, Chronus , is Satan the deceiver (giving us the illusion of time) adding a 6th element to this all, the cube

Attached: Saturnus.jpg (1024x768 118.68 KB, 511.98K)

(Heil'd)
Yeah I guess you're right concerning the cult of Saturn, and that print is kind of creepy given the time it was made. It's just hard for me to wrap my head around these elite cults existing for so long while so many nations and royal houses rose and fell throughout history. So do you suppose that evil spirits live on the planet saturn, or do you think that saturn itself is a consciousness sending out bad idea vibrations to our planet? Is Nibiru/Planet X just a distraction from Saturn?

the fingers are associated with planets . the middlefinger for example is associated with saturn which may gives relation to pic related making it a bloodsacrifice to saturn.
on a side note, the ringfinger is the sun finger, the sun, being a symbol for God and the finger also associated with courage and passion. I believe rings and circles are meant to seal something away, and the ring at marriage is never mentioned in the bible and likely is a ploy to corrupt it, and who would have known, after the marriage passion and courage dies off just killing the marriage.

Regarding pic 3, decide yourself if its the same person

I believe that everything has a conciousness, and they influence another. My model of the world is kind of like this

Almost all the symbolism of God and Jesus refers to Sun
and the (fallen) angels seem to be planets like Saturn being Satan or Jupiter being Michael it seems and all of those seem to have conciousness themselves
We are made in the image of God. What is out there like our sun? The Stars, sources of light and not like planets reflection of the light of God appearing similar yet are not. We are the conciousnesses of the Stars. We are not born in a zodiac, but we come from there. The movement and position of the planets to the stars influences us because its litereally happening to us.
Thats why we believe we go to heaven/the sky or become a star when we die, because thats where we already come from.

However im not proposing that these are the mainbodies of those beings or us, but just manifestations of the spirits. As for Planet X no idea to be honest but there seems to be something repeatedly wiping civilizations on earth even though the instances seem different from time to time
8ch.net/pol/res/12142226.html#12250768

Attached: Meghan Markle Spirit Cooking.png (750x531 109.6 KB, 95.09K)

Best way to beat Christcucks is to constantly mention how Joseph gave permission to God to impregnate his virgin wife (who liked it btw) and raise the wife's son. Furthermore mention how they put on Christmas plays every year to celebrate this great Cuckening and the """Virgin""" wife Mary for literally cucking her husband, Joseph. Finally, you'll be able to watch them squirm trying to justify Great Cuckening by their Bull (God), the Cuck (Joseph), the cucker (Mary), and the Cuck messanger (Angel Gabriel).

It's not satanism, it's jew kabbalah and moloch worship.

We also should look into what satanism actually is.

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle", "accuser" or "adversary". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

just an off shoot of the same.
Kabbah+Allah=Kabbalah

Attached: Black cube seed.png (840x580 32.76 KB, 138.14K)

I bet they even set that third pic so it wouldn't register anymore likes past the number 33 rofl

The unification of the polar opposites is something that stretches itself across many cultures. Be it the marriage, uniting male and female, often dressed in black and white, resulting in the magic of a new kid being born. Or be it the solar eclipse uniting sun and moon together. In the egyptian mythology osiris dick (male) that gets eaten by a fish (female) (pic), or the Washington Monument (a dick, male) standing in the vesica pisces (female). The 2 pillars, Boaz and Jachin which stood before Solomons Temple and represent the sun and moon, and again the polar opposites. Sol, solar, sun. mon, moon. Sol-o-Mo(o)n. Even the "Star of David" is representing the male and female being united with the opposing triangles.
There is NO Star of David, it is the Seal of Solomon and possibly Star of Remphan, Solomon used to commune with other spirits after his 700 wives tempted him. They called it Star of David because David is seen as a good king and thus tried to make this black magic symbol seem good

In case of the "star of david" we have the triangles that also additionaly symbolizes the 3, or with the 2 triangles the 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 at 3pm.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33. the number is also associated with gods promise

found the 33 likes curious myself

Attached: goldfish14.png (615x721, 538.86K)

they're all related

Why faggots and degenerates really use the rainbow:
The rainbow is associated with the promise of God to not send another flood because of the evil and degeneracy
And they use that symbol encoding this promise exactly for the degeneracy which brought us the flood, mocking God, basically trying to say "NANANANANA we fuck up your creation and you cant do anything! HAHAHAHA".

The "Star of David" (completely unrelated to David and actually being the Star of Remphan or Seal of Solomon which Solomon started using once he became corrupted and started communing with evil spirits and thus was frowned upon in real judaism. Can go into the Specific meaning of this symbol later) encodes with its 2 triangles a 33.
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
So the symbol is too a homage to that promise like the rainbow and is used for all the evil they do like the faggots with their degeneracy.

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

I get how sex magic is a big part of their ritual, but wouldn't Osiris be equivalent to the Greek god Hades instead of Saturn?

i think so. afaik Set is the egyptian Saturn though, the one who cuts Osiris up. However not all symbols are relating back to Satanism or Saturn, but occasionally they "redirect" foreign symbols towards their own symbolism. For example:
This seal is a typical depiction of Ra holding up the sun disc. In this disc is the Seal of Solomon shaped with 13 stars. The Seal relates back to Saturn through all the 6s (6 small triangles, the 60 degree angles, the hexagon) encoded meaning that Saturn/Satan is (((their))) sun/god.
It also holds up twig with 13 leaves and 13 arrows.>>12506125
So here we have a symbol of Ra being redirected towards Saturn through the symbol inside the "sun".

In general they take from whatever school of thought there is it seems if its helps them advance their bullshit. I assume its less of worship they engage in but more of a mutual agreement of doing what Moloch/Satan/Baal/Chronus wants in exchange for power, and if they get somewhere else more power they take that too.

Attached: National bird usa great seal.jpg (1085x1105, 122.01K)

Isn't Horus/Ra supposed to get revenge on Set though? I've never heard Set and Saturn compared before, but that makes sense.

So you are saying opposites are not meant to be united, that God did not create everything in binaries?

Joining opposites is an alchemical idea, alchemy is almost always assumed to be evil. It might well be.

Though there is also the part to aryan mythology about us being perfect beings both male and female united before being corrupted. (The idea of elves exist in some form in most if not all ancient indo-european religions)

Also think of WWW. Pic related shows that V/W in hebrew is equal to the 6, thus its again the 666
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wide_Web
cern has the 666 in its logo, and it claimed to be "the gateway to the universe" as the tower of babel was the gateway to the heavens.
there is also this horned pagan god i dont know anything about except maybe that he is possibly the source of the antler symbolism you occasionally find in pizzagate or in the first episode of true detective with the dead women and the pedospiral and antlers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cernunnos

i heard that cern is located on what was known as "appolyacum" or "town of appolyon" while appolyon/abbadon is the destroyer like shiva, couldnt find anything on that one though

youtube.com/watch?v=cBBvYdBeu8s
staged or real?

my take on the mark of the beast:
you have it on the back of the right hand (with which you do stuff) or on your (fore)head with which you think. having the 666 the material desires in your deeds or mind and only doing stuff for it i believe is the mark. however i believe there also will be a spiritual and a material mark of which this would be the spiritual one. the material one possibly could be the RFID chips.

Also i heard the 666 would be the nails with which christ was crucified, and i assume it makes sense symbolically as if you embrace the 666 what you have of christ in you dies.

Another point is that the dead sea scrolls mention the mark being 616 instead. translated in hebrew, the 6 is the letter W/V (Vav) and 1 is A (Aleph), 616 would then be VAV and thus again 6 making it fit the symbolism mentioned in still for the most part at least

well, seems like i was mistaken, appearently set(h) is mercury. however since thoth is equivalent of hermes he should be mercury as well. no idea who Saturn is then tbh in egypt. short search didnt bring up anything

its a difficult question. God did seperate the opposites and deemed that to be good in genesis. However there are some natural ways to reunite it (marriage/sex for example) and unnatural ways (cutting your dick off and glueing tits onto your chest for example). In some ways its intended and likely wanted (Be fruitful and multiply) and in other cases its trying to undo what God did. So its different from case to case i assume

Attached: 666 nails.png (1078x571, 592.96K)

Opposites need to be unified in order for regeneration to occur.

Yeah, Thoth is Hermes/Mercury, not Set.

Right, what I am getting at is that binary symbolism is not inherently evil. The whole of the Creation Story, is God creating binaries. Sun, moon, day, night, man, woman. It is only man that can twist these symbols into something nefarious. And I agree, transgender shit is an abomination of Natural Order.

Pan and Cernunnos are horned gods associated with fertility/sex magic.

But yeah the horned god is a complicated question because Zeus is represented by the bull. So my theory is that animals with horns represent male sexual energy wether they be bulls, goats, or bucks.

well, that gives another question i was wondering about.
There is Baal Haddad (Jupiter) who is god of weather and storms (i believe to be Zeus, Thor and arcangel Michael). He is also represented by a bull and a fertillity god (which is where Zeus fucking a lot of different women comes from maybe)

Then there is Baal Hammon (Saturn) also considered to be a weathergod and of fertillity and occasionally symbolized with a Rams horns.
However there is Moloch (Saturn) who is associated with a bull. so the symbols seem to get a bit mixed up over time.

Also since we are at Saturn and Jupiter
Jupiter is also known like Zeus, throwing his lightning bolts or thor with his thunder also being lightning to some extent
Zeus, as i see it, is either what God is in the bible or Michael which would fit since Michael is the one who threw Satan (saturn) down to earth as Zeus defeated Cronus.
The way Satan falls here is
So Zeus (Jupiter) defeated Cronus (Saturn)
Thor (Jupiter) locked away Loki (While fairly antagonistic I couldnt identify him as a planet)
Michael threw Satan (Saturn) down to earth with lightning.
In all occasions its Jupiter is BTFOing Saturn (or in the nordic one at least an antagonist) with lightning
In general I believe Jupiter is representative of Gods right hand man. Wether its in form of Michael or God himself appearing in the flesh like Jesus

I have to add here that the september prophecy makes a connection between Jupiter and Jesus instead of the sun. The prophecy states a child is born and is continued to be described like Jesus is usually (will rule the world with a rod of iron). What happened was virgo, the virgin, birthed Jupiter in the manner the prophecy told (moon at the feet of virgo clothed with the sun aka the sun was behind virgo and crowned by 12 stars) and Jesus is all about rejection of the flesh, of the material and embracing the spirit which gives somewhat a connection to the lightning as its the very force creating the conciousness in your brain (neural impulses animating your whole body even

Also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

So Baal Hadad is Jupiter, Zeus, Thor, and probably Michael. Michael threw Satan, the serpent in eden, to earth, Thor locked away loki (not saturn as far as i can tell, but antagonistic) and kills Jörmungandr, the world serpent, son of loki, and Zeus is also known to have locked away Typhon, a serpent like monster.

That would make alchemy about as 'evil' as a man and woman having sex to procreate (which maybe it is - think Gnostic). The alchemical Mercury is not a literal transgender human (which I think most good boi christians lose their shit over when glancing over alchemical symbolism), it represents the substance which is able to dissolve all metals, its the universal solvent, which is neither male (active) or female (passive) because it is PASSIVELY ACTIVE, scientifically it is the natural ferment or heat which rises when something dies, it feeds on itself (the so-called Secret Fire). In fact you can see the beginnings of the alchemical process by letting an apple rot into its chaos state (nasty mush) in a sealed jar, where alchemists muck it up is when they believe they can reassemble that muck into something greater than Nature produced without the aid of God. All attempts at the Stone of the Wise look like nasty slimy mush, the alchemist is unable to re-assemble the matrix state of his chosen material.

I don't really think it is.
But the general consensus on Zig Forums is that all forms of "occultism" is evil.
Usually because it can only be linked to evil elements today..

Really interesting post user. Wish I could learn more.
Where have you picked this stuff up?

Describing it like that:
It sounds the good is for the opposites to remain in their separated forms, intertwining and interact with the other in ways that further create things, but still remaining as independent concepts or beings. And it sounds the bad is for the opposites to be remerged into one form. The lines blurred, God's action undone.

To give examples based on earlier things you've pointed out, the Star of Remphan shows the triangles merging into one to become a hexagon. Whereas The Washington Monument keeps the symbols of man and woman neatly separate, while still heavily interacting.
The difference between transeunuchs and marriage between a man and woman works as an example here too.

Jormungandr would be Apep, and idk who the equivalent of Loki is in other religions either. Varg says that Loki was the god of lightning, so in that sense Zeus/Jupiter could be considered a combination of both Thor and Loki for that matter, but while Loki rivals Thor he isn't considered evil, not like Saturn at least lmao. But yeah I wonder then which angel you consider Hermes/Mercury/Thoth/Odin to be then if Thor/Jupiter is Michael.

Also I'm just saying it, some of the greatest proponents of alchemy have been Christians.

in case you were wondering why black
whats-your-sign.com/saturn-symbol-meaning.html
as another user pointed out all these stones are black, like the black cube

snakes like Satan in the garden eden, the dragon

also the owl
In written ancient hebrew there are no vowels. so molek (aka moloch) would become mlk, same goes for the hebrew melek aka King where you see again the theme of Satan trying to claim Gods, title, King of Kings like Baal and El do too.
bible-history.com/ibh/Scrolls and Texts/Texts and Inscriptions/Mulak
the egyptian hieroglyph (they really love egyptian symbolism and mythology if you didnt notice already) for M is called Mulak and is an owl. Mulak again in hebrew would be mlk like molek would. I believe this is at least partly reason for their owl symbolism, and also the origin of the owl in bohemian grove, an homage to moloch.
This is probably also why (((they))) take minerva as their god, since they try to corrupt her meanign to molochs too. also (((they))) see one another like owls, luring in the shadows,stalking their pray unpercieved until the very moment they strike
M also is the 13th letter.

I feel like alchemi is seen to material. its about transforming anything. Lead into Gold does not only refer to the metals. It can be taking your fallen self (the lead) and transform it into its divine state (Gold) by uniting back with God. It can be seen as taking Satan (Saturn, associated with lead) and make it your God (Sun, associated with gold), it can be taking your saturns/satans and substituting them with Gods will and overcoming them. Alchemy is not necessarily evil, but how its used can be and probably most of the time is.

yes, thats what i think for the most part too, even though i see the washington monument symbols as one and thus again being the merging.

Attached: money owl.jpg (400x276 68.42 KB, 57.24K)

Attached: whocoulditbe.gif (452x523, 2.9K)

THEY believe this stuff.
It isn't magic, but they still use it for some reason.

Bump and reported.

I think it's also interesting the stages of alchemy, being the Nigrido, Albedo, and Rubedo. Now days it seems like mastery is more closely associated with the color black than it does red. i.e. people wear black on graduation, or they get black belts in martial arts etc etc.

Some stuff on their abhorrant acts

Pic 1 is the screen of Viacom on Timesquare. If you didnt hear about this company it owns various TV channels like MTV, Comedy Central and for us most importantly Nickelodeon. Like Disney they also feature a lot of Childstars.
The boy you see on the screen is Desmond Napoles, 10 year old drag queen and icon of the LGBT community. Of course pushing ones degeneracy upon a kid (according to the mother he decided on his own at the age of 2 to be a Drag Queen when he first saw them on TV…) is not enough. Look at the spiral that they had to put on his head giving again the pedosymbolisn. Coincidently sexual abuse is related to satanic abuse as well as MKUltra as well as drugs which desmond seemingly gets too
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340

Here is all I have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599

However this isnt where it ends
The guy in the pic 2 is Dan Schneider, producer for various shows on Nickelodeon. And here he is with Jennette McCurdy, actress from iCarly who you can also see here
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg

Is him getting too obvious the reason Nickelodeon recently axed him?
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee

pic 3 is schneider with the former first (((lady)))

well, Jörmungandr is said that it got so big that it eventually surrounded the earth biting its own tail (Ouroboros). As such Lokis child is/controlls the world like Satan is said to controll ours. Ouroboros is also a symbol for time that devours everything, and as such fits the theme of Chronus which is time.
i never heard about loki being associated with lightning though.

As for who is Mercury, no idea. There are a bunch of deities around that brought knowledge across te world, but they seem to usually depict venus and not mercury, Lucifer (i believe to be Satan before the fall).
8ch.net/pol/res/12142226.html#12142324

A bunch of the fallen angels were bringing some knowledge with them which could all be attributed to them.
Archangel Gabriel seems to deliver messages of God most of the time, so that fits the theme of Hermes i suppose.

Attached: schneider 2.png (642x944 15.03 KB, 366.26K)

Attached: 666 drake.jpg (1280x720 177.7 KB, 169.1K)

Attached: vigilant citizen eye crap 666 illuminati.png (2378x1284 164.55 KB, 136.86K)

The planet Venus is associated with Lucifer because it is the morning star, but Prometheus is the one who gave man the gift of fire. I think there is a difference between Lucifer, Satan, and the Devil to be quite honest. Lucifer was only mentioned once in the entire Bible as the Prince of Persia.

But then again Hermes/Mercury/Thoth are different than Prometheus, and they are both different from Venus/Aphrodite

Attached: saturn south pole eye shaped storm.jpg (350x455 92.08 KB, 36.11K)

I think it's also interesting that Prometheus is the god who created mankind from clay in Greek mythology too

baphomet is the perverted embodiment of the unification of opposites (>>12506299) what God seperated in the beginning is united back, destroying the duality, like it was done with 9/11 symbolically

body of man, and head of the beast, female tits and a male dick, the dark and the bright moon, pointing above and below, the head forming a hexagram (afaik usually associated with the material and the world) and a pentagram (afaik the spirit). weirdly i goat isnt among the animals associated with saturn.
The Goat symbolism likely comes from Capricorn, the zodiac that Saturn (associated with Moloch, just like Baal, Cronus (eating his own children like Molochs childsacrifices) and of course satan) rules.
So they push trannies to bring this bullshit to the next level, and yes, most of the higher ups are trannies to exactly for that reason

Also it basically underlies the believe that there is no good or evil, that all comes from God, and that (((they))) merely embrace the side of creation others deem ugly and which Christ told us to reject and overcome and follow the spirit instead, pursuing the flesh, embracing the beast

pic 2 related. However i do wonder if the eye they choose has a meaning. For example the right eye was the eye of ra, the sun, the left eye was the eye of horus, the moon. Now where they meant to all highlight the same eye and fucked up or is there something behind it?

Satan is more like a title, the one who accuses and tempts you is a satan. The biblical satan, Ha-Satan is just the worst of them. Its not a name. The Devil seems to be a title too even though i have no idea. In revelations Satan is identified as that ancient serpent, which is the devil and the dragon. The serpent brought us the knowledge, and a friend of mine who usually doesnt tell bullshit told me that in one of the removed books it was explained how the serpent had the job to tell adam whatever he wanted to know supporting this angle even more.

Eitherway on Lucifer=Satan before the fall:
Venus is Lucifer when it appears as a morningstar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer
Just like the Venus, associated with Lucifer, and even called Lucifer when appearing as morning star, The Lucifer will at some point not the morningstar anymore, not Lucifer, Satan that was Lucifer and then fell.
Same as the Pentagram, which gets drawn with the Earth and Venus, can be a symbol of protection (when pointing up) or of evil (when pointing down) having the same symbolism behind it as the planet Venus and Lucifer/Satan has

The 2 (Venus and Saturn) being connected (via Lucifer-Satan) gives also then some connections to the bull symbolism of moloch when he ruled possibly back then still as lucifer and thus is the golden calf as Venus is the planet that rules over Taurus

Note that while Jesus says he is the morningstar he doesnt say "Lucifer". There are multiple planets that can appear as morning star, and one of them is Jupiter which i assume was refferenced

Attached: venus pentagram.gif (535x480 57.29 KB, 68.17K)

M'lk was the Semitic version of the Sumerian Nergal, they shared the same title Lord of the Great City as in Metropolis, this developed in conjunction with mining, smelting and forging and thus was associated with fire, toxicity, transformation and death dealing.

Nergal was a son of Enlil and M'lk should be understood as a son of El, in conjunction with his brother Ninurta these represented Mars and Jupiter, the Nordic equivalents Odin and Thor,

It's obviously the case that a casting God is concerned with transformation, that one extracts the crude ore, refines that and smelts it, the resulting artifact having made the process worthwhile, and thus the transformation through fire was such a spiritual metaphor, perhaps not best taken literally

jews jewed english?

Has the english word for saturday always been the same?

Attached: janet yellen 4.jpg (277x182 232.94 KB, 16.65K)

i think it represents the eye shaped storm on saturns south pole. all jew occultism ties to saturn. their dance, rimmed hats, menorah, dreidel all saturn worship

already posted menorah pick

Attached: saturn finger.jpg (600x600 78.36 KB, 124.22K)

the reason there's 12 months in the year is because of the constellations. The reason 7 is important is because there are 7 planets (minus earth, the sun, the moon, and pluto).
All this stuff is based off astrology. The 'saturn devouring his son', all those stories were explanations of the celestial movements, as well as the Egyptian depictions of gods were depictions of the images they saw in constellations (we call something, pices, for example, because it looks like two fishes in the sky)…certain alignments looked like a man with a dogs head, or a woman kneeling, etc.

'as above so below' refers to what's happening with the planets has a direct effect here on earth (for a extra rudimentary example, we know the moon effects the tides….now imagine all the other planets have a similar effect when in certain alignments but on more ethereal, unobservable, spiritual levels.) Ancients knew how to harness the power of the planets to accomplish things here on earth (when x planet is 23 degrees from y, and z is 3 degrees from a, do a certain ritual and it will have such and such a result)

Different planets have different energies that are responsile for different things here on earth…Saturn is associated with many of the traits we ascribe to our personification of Lucifer in popular culture (regal, sophisticated, intelligent, wicked, hedonistic). Sagitarius is mostly associated with negative things too.

I just googled it.
(((Saturday))) in old english would be Sunnanæfen meaning sun (sunnan) eve (æfen)
Suns eve would be the "correct" way to say (((saturday))) in english.
I realize Saturday came from Rome and was not planted by some maniac satanists in the language, but still

Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun

Ra was combined with Horus in later Egyptian mythology, although Horus is the god of the heavens and earth- including the sun. Khonsu is the Egyptian god of the moon.

Child sacrifices to Moloch involving placing an infant on the burning hot copper hands of the statue Moloch is easily the most horrific image ever. The baby would burn to death , then the priests would keep fanning the flames to keep the copper statue structure red hot all the while another priest would turn the dead corpse to ensure it was burned to the bone.

Let's not get overboard. As should be widely known, the days of the week are named after the 7 planets of the ancients. Their order follows the so-called Chaldean order transposed on a heptagram, pic related.

Only in the heliocentric model. In classical cosmology, i.e. the one that created our week/day structure, Saturn is the seventh and most remote of the planets.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (360x350, 34.9K)

The christian cross on the other hand symbolizes the cube being broken open, freeing us from the material prison it symbolizes

In general a lot of christian symbolism goes back to the sun. In example the cross with the circle around, also called suncross likely comes from the zodiac cross upon which the sun "stands". The Halo or Nimbus you see on a lot of saints, and also other divine figures from other mythologies originally also was just a shining light from behind the person or persons head. In case of Jesus specifically the halo often has the suncross embedded in it too.

So while kikes and muslims have saturn as their symbol of God, christianity has the sun. So dont come me with the "God is Saturn" bullshit
In case of the "Star of David" it likely is Saturn trying to immitate God (with the 33 the sun symbolism) to make Gods power his own

while we are at it, a lot of the symbols also seem to derive from sunworship as many symbols do. in case of the egypt one it seems to depict the sun touching the water or heaven being united with the earth while unification of polar opposites is an important theme in the occult. One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. i believe transgenderism is a perverted form of this, trying to unite male and female in one body/destroying duality

People even claim that Jesus is just a metaphore for the sun. Son/sun of God, turns water into whine like the sun giving light and energy to the grapes which turn the water into whine, walking on water like the sun when rising or setting behind the ocean standing right on the surface (look at that pic of the egyptian ankh with the other sun symbolisms) making the blind see by giving light and in general being the source of life by giving heat and energy. The 12 apostles like the 12 zodiacs. Jesus being put on a cross, while the sun (astrologically) stands on a cross marking the 4 seasons. He is often depicted with a halo, which originally is just a shining light from behind the person (light like from the sun) also together with suncross in its halo giving further connections to the jesus/sun relationship. Rising from the dead on the 3rd day like the sun being at its lowest (dead) for 3 days during the winter solstice to then rise again

But there is again the small saying "as above, so below" This has many implications.

one is that what happens in the stars happens on the earth (astrology)
this furthermore means the small things are the same as the big and made of the same (fractal universe) Like electrons orbit the nucleus the planets orbit the the sun which orbits the center of the galaxy etc
youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
Your mind (above) influences the material world (below) and vice versa.
What happens in the heavens happens on the earth to and vice versa.
And of course as the Sun of God above, so does the Son of God below

fairly accurate, but i believe there are conciousness, and thus motives, desires and intentions relating to the planets and constillations themselves, and not just "natural influences" but a willed effort, and based on their position they can influence us better or worse.

well, El likely is God of the bible (El Elyon), and satan is one of his sons like all angels. The serpent, Satan mated with Eve in Eden which birthed Cain who was later known for ironsmithing and the like.

in german saturday (Samstag) is called (especially by old people) Sonnabend, "Sonne" being the sun "abend" evening, suneve too.

Attached: Brain-universe.jpg (1880x1548 234.85 KB, 1.01M)

True, but the meaning is "the evening before the day of the sun". The Chaldean order is universal, and the day of the sun was, is and always will be sun-day/Sonn-Tag.

Attached: 3de51c6fb576a2e324815fe9611eff130884631778eb142fe9029e27f626d0d9.png (1468x2074, 2.23M)

Well yeah, the romans did.
The english and the germans
(See these posts: >>12506791 )
Called it suns eve.
And Scandinavians called it the day of washing because you wanted everything to be nice and pure when on the day of the sun.

Sunday also used to be the first day of the week in Scandinavia.
Now we start our week on the day of the moon, (a fickle woman).

So was the tower of Babel a portal to another dimension?

Another branch that works with child stars:
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.
a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy
furthermore orange is the only colour that adds to 33 in (Pythagorean) Gematria.

yes, should have mentioned that sunday is "sonntag" which is "sun'day"

is CERN?

Attached: Baroness-Marie-Hélène-de-Rothschild-and-Baron-Alexis-de-Redé1.jpg (1000x835 52.69 KB, 320.36K)

That's my understanding. You have to act with will and intention, understand what will come to pass and know it will, and then you perform a ritual to solidying this new reality when the conditions are right (planets are aligned in the way that optimal so their energies help you achieve your task…ie the power of Saturn is with you, the power of venus is with you, etc.)

But both of these aspects are equally important to pulling off what you want to accomplish. You can do the intention/willing into being thing, but how effective it is 'magnified' by the planets….also, the alignments of the planets can cause such a thing to backfire or do the opposite if their positions aren't correctly observed.

More like CERNunnos amirite??

Attached: cervo-spirito-foresta[1].jpg (320x376, 63.41K)

All ancient cultures followed - and almost all modern cultures still follow to this very day - the Chaldean order, i.e. Day of Saturn always comes before Day of the Sun.

Yes, the Catholic church continued this practice until deep into the 18/19th centuries.

Doesn't have to be so for yourself. Look into the calculation and use of the planetary hours - an incredible fruitful journey if you can implement it. Joseph P. Lisiweski's book is the best imho.

Certainly a possibility. Another one is that "cern" is a trunkated form of "discern", discernment being one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit in Christianity.

Attached: 51ncmVwhnrL.jpg (324x500, 48.72K)

A thread on symbols of The Economist "The Year in… " covers got deleted off the catalog. The Economist is apparently owned by the Rothschilds and their yearly cover is known for putting out hidden symbolism.
The thread seems to still exist. >>12503836
On the 2017 cover, Trump is sitting on a throne/seat made out of the American flag on top of the world in the Judgement card. He holds the orb and sceptre which are symbols of the British monarchy.
Link dump on some cover interpretations.
endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-2018-economist-cover-is-in-play-now.html
medium.com/@dealancer/there-is-no-time-for-conspiracy-the-world-in-2018-by-the-economist-cover-decoded-70f751fc282c
thedailycoin.org/2018/10/14/the-world-in-2019-economist-magazine-cover-hints-at-the-arrival-of-the-end-game/
allnewspipeline.com/The_World_In_2019_Economist_Magazine_Cover.php
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4nag4b/1988_economist_cover_predicting_a_world_currency/
sananda.website/the-world-in-2017-according-to-rothschilds-the-economist-november-21st/

You're sort of missing the point, the Bible say Moloch bad, Protestants say Moloch bad, Alex Jones say Moloch bad, whereas Moloch or Nergal was also the basis of major European casting culture Deities, the transformation through fire and ordeal into the indestructible weapon and associated with elite warrior cults, major aspects of the cult of Odin.

The Indo-European tradition didn't involve the absurdities associated with Moloch but it certainly included human sacrifice as an aspect, even if that was self sacrifice.

Hitler is sometimes considered as a personification of Moloch, without any justification in terms of the Semitic version but plenty with regards to an Indo-European equivalent such as Odin, in terms of the mining, smelting and forging of mighty weapons, the development of elite warrior traditions, and the doctrine of transformation through fire and destruction.

pic 1
Pic related is Morten Messerschmidt, thus the pic is likely from the EU headquarters even though some said its CERN

Pic 2
Facebook is a copy of the symbol of Tubal Cain, son of Cain, which even features the like button

from what i heard all occultic schools in the end lead you to the conclusion that all the symbols and rituals and spells an all of that is unnecessary and what counts is your mental state

Basically what all the schools do is introduce a chain of cause and effect, and thus rationality. Instead of "I wish for X and God provides it for me" it becomes "I do ritual X that causes desired Y", transforming faith of God into the faith of that ritual, trying to circumvent God and keeping people from him away in the process.
So when planets do something for your cause it very well maybe placebo as the constillation merely enhanced your belive in the event occuring

well, an earlier cover predicted a world currency in 2018, not much time left.

isnt it likely that satan/saturn/moloch takes natural principles created by God and abuses it for their own stuff. For example in the end the fire and a new world will be created in the bible.
Also Odin does appear as the all father occasionally and as father of thor/michael could be the biblical God even though the association is very weak.

Attached: saturn symbol.png (396x640 60.9 KB, 24.98K)

I feel that, but also I'm getting my info from what the ancients wrote down and believed. The people that all this stuff comes from believed and spent tons of time on mapping this stuff out, I reason it has to have some effect.
Understanding the 'universe is mental' part of is it just one part in a gestalt. Jesus wasn't teaching the more esoteric/hidden side of it, just the basics….prayer+belief = transmutating the mental plane to the physical.
The 'advanced' stuff remained occulted/wasn't given in the diluted form of the 7 hermetic principals via abrahamic religion (it's in quaballa tho)

'advanced stuff' = planetary alignments and constellations and their effect.

Milk for babies, meat for men.

It's all relative, war machine of Hitler very bad, war machine of Allies very good, thus it's not the principle itself that is problematic but the application, and as i mentioned Moloch does not relate to Saturn except as a son.

It was the early Indo-European God Irra or Erra that became associate with Nergal and also formed the basis for Aries/Mars, the whole industrial process though was associate with toxicity,plague, death and destruction, the Greeks and Romans differentiated between the warrior God and that of the forge such as Vulcan but earlier the distinction wasn't made

it's brought up in quaballa, sufiism, gnosticism, and hinduism. The mayans, the egyptians, the greeks and many more all payed super close attention to the stars. The reason math was even invented was to track alignments.

Ancient people weren't stupid. They were pretty much the same as us. You don't spend that much time doing that unless you figured out it has an huge importance.

Datalounge says it's a taller biracial model called Hanna, and The_Donald said her name is Hanna Motely Hannah Motley and " a yacht girl and casting couched w Brett Ratner ".
ebay.tumblr.com/post/69203398082/street-style-art-basel-hannah-motley-works-at
shutterstock.com/editorial/image-editorial/piston-head-powered-by-ferrari-miami-beach-usa-03-dec-2013-5722775fv
alamy.com/stock-photo-hannah-motley-captured-on-the-street-in-new-york-city-may-21-2014-70202661.html

You guys are hilarious

m.tarot.com/astrology/saturn-return

Child's play for the initiated

All of it is in the Bible. All of it - if you have the keys (oral tradition, qbl) and submit to the will God. Everything else is black magic and qliphotic qbl.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth.” And it was so. And God made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. And God set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:14-18)

Attached: 5da6146da96c13e243f0f0f7fe768d55a03c9fe30a30957fdcc42330d79c5642.jpg (389x495, 47.44K)

Yeah but all this stuff comes from even earlier traditions. Hinduism is the oldest religion in the world. If it's all in the bible, it's a re-telling of knowledge that existed prior to that.
Who knows how much they included/omitted. Not a christfag, can't say. Been reading the source material.

now it gets into real tinfoil territory

The stories of alien abductions and demonic possessions are all pretty similar They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html

I believe:
Grey Alien= Demons aka spirits of dead Nephilim
Reptillian=Fallen Angels, like Satan, the fallen angel that appeared in Eden in form of a serpent (reptile) and later the dragon
Nordics/Tall whites/Pleiadians=angels/inner earthers

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

One interesting concept on Chakra I saw is that the chakrapoints are the points where the different strings of nerves connect to the spine. For example the root chakra, in charge of survival instincts security and so on, is the lowest chakra where everything from the waist below connects. Thats why when we are in fear, the primary survivalinstinct, our knees shake or we are about to shit ourselves, because those are the nerves effected by this. Since its the first chakra in line it is also the one that can be the easiest effected and corrupted in example through sodomy it seems in the process corrupting all the other chakras too since the energy afaik flows upwards which it cant if a lower chakra is blocked, corrupting us spiritually which is the reason for the constant fearmogering (also a form of mindcontrol) and also the very area satan picks up, abusing those fears to corrupt us by making us value our well being more than others. Thats also why we are told in the bible to not fear and trust the lord as the fear itself already corrupts us and opens us up to more.

Some graphics showed the root chakra even to be associated with saturn, relating to satan, but would have to look more into that.

Attached: crowley lam quote.png (1920x1080 48.23 KB, 1.83M)

Of course - it's literally from the beginning of the world.

Yes. The oral tradition, qbl. Thought by Metatron himself.

The authors of the Biblical books stayed truer to the origins than any other written compilation. Get a good, preferably an Orthodox study Bible with all Apocrypha included. Henoch is of fundamental importance. Don't forget that many of the non-Biblical sources talk about the same events, but from a Cainite/Kenite perspective. Primordiality of snakes and dark water beings etc.

You wouldn't be in this thread if you didn't feel some pull towards the deep and primordial mysteries surrounding the Son of Man, who is also the Second Adam.

You have no proof that you're dealing with THE source material - which has never been written down in the first place. I'm not opposed to reading e.g. Sumerian or Pre-Columbian material per se, though.

Attached: BrennenderBusch48.jpg (621x865, 178.61K)

Now What is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalitiy. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829

also
pic related

Attached: bloodlible.gif (350x439 540.1 KB, 24.61K)

If all the elites are traumatized then who isn't that pulls all their strings?

But that would be only half the story because the Jupiter/Saturn conjugation in numeric terms was understood as 60 years, 2x30 year orbits of Saturn and 5x12 year orbits of Jupiter, the reason for Sumerian Base 60 and the numeric , basis of time measurement.

It was also the case that Mesopotamians associated Deities with numbers, 60 - Anu, 50 -Enlil, 40 - Ea/Enki, 30 - Nanna/Suen, 20 - Utu/Shamash, 15 - Inanna/Ishtar, 10 - Ishkur/Adad, were the sum total is 225 or 15 squared and were 225 is the number of days in the orbit of Venus/Inanna

academia.edu/6934440/Numbers_exactly_indicate_gods_depicted_on_cylinder_seals

But by focusing on Sumeria as THE earliest civilization, you're neglecting the eastern tradition. Aratta is mentioned as a super developed kingdom to the east in Sumerian texts.

Ever heard the theory that Jesus went to india during those 13 missing years and became a yogi? That he was influenced by eastern thought and a lot of what Jesus was saying were metaphors for Yoga/Chakra stuff?

What is your take on jews?
Should they be exterminated? How can we reconcile them being chosen over us by the literal God of the universe?

Aratta was in SW Iran modern day Jiroft and it is considered the case that Ubaid culture which formed a basis for Sumerian first developed in Iran around Susa and then expanded into Iraq before collapsing and Uruk becoming the dominant greater regional power, there was also relationship of the early Iranian to the Indus valley.

Attached: Map_of_Iran_Archaeological_Sites.jpg (652x447, 35.66K)

What was poppin in what's now modern day india during that time period?

This alone should make you doubt Copernicanist heliocentrism.

(check)
This is indeed the case. "A murderer from the beginning", indeed.

I didn't say that, and indeed it cannot be, as Sumeria was "merely" a post-diluvian civilization.

Possibly, yes. Still: post-diluvian.

Of course, a staple of anti-christian propaganda, although this in itself doesn't invalidate the hypothesis. The Holy Spirit enters where he wills, though: you don't need any yogis, gurus, mentors, covens, sects and cults to learn anything, if you really pray, with an open and sincere heart.

Possibly, and also vice versa - eastern esoteric anthropology trying to grasp and integrate certain primordial qblistic concepts.

The satanic seedline, sons and daughters of Cain and Naamah.

Due to their metaphysical origin I doubt it would even be possible to physically exterminate them. Something tells me "jewishness" would seep into, simply re-manifest itself, among pre-adamic peoples (e.g. blacks).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

You must be from the US, having picked up this satanic heresy from one of your corrupted bibles (Scofield etc.). Jews by definition are the forsaken race, the satanic bloodline, forever rebelling against God.

short answer: Satan
long answer:
When Children are sexually abused they often reenact this with other children afterwards in some play. Its possibly a way of coping with it by telling yourself "this is just the normal thing to do for adults". Similary its what happens among the elite. they get traumatized and tortured in some satanic version of MKUltra, this lets them stay in a continous state of fear, feeling unsecure everywhere which grounds them in materialism which results in greed and ego and the like. Also simultaniously they grow up thinking "this is just how it always was" and then eventually take over the system themselves pushing the same bullshit as the generation before. Its a selfsustaining system basically.

I mean I have read the bible and they are referred to being loved by God in the OT, unless you deny that?

Christ himself calls a gentile woman a dog, and says "salvation is of the jews".

they werent

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

Attached: yuya.jpg (1600x1120 91.49 KB, 403.51K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

behindthename.com/name/adam
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

in Egypt we have this guy here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aten
Who later became a monotheistic God. Coincidently
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atenism
this fits perfectly the Yuya mummy
So around the the same time blonde Yuya, who most likely was the biblical Joseph, who came around egypt and teached them to farm and sustain their people and as a result became the closest ally of the pharao, they started worshiping a single God, Aten, and Aten coincidentally is also associated with the sun again

When im correct with everything it means that the We wuz kangz niggers arent actually wrong, but are leaving out a lot
The pyramids and all that stuff was build by those before the flood, the real ancient egyptians. Then came the flood and wiped them away leaving only the monuments. After that the son of ham (a nigger), Myzriam (also a nigger) went to that area and settled there and LARPed as civilization.
Couple hundred years later Joseph (white) gets sold by his brothers into slavery to egypt. When he arrived there he saw the people starving (curse of cain doesnt let the ground yield fruit for them which is why niggers never learnt farming in all the time).
Joseph then teaches them the basics and enables them to sustain their people again. For this he got appointed as the closest associate of the pharao and was goven complete authority and egypt converted to monotheism.

Attached: paleo hebrew.jpg (203x318, 8.73K)

If what you are saying is correct, then why does Christ refer to the Romans as gentiles? Would he not simply call them lost tribes of Israel?

>implying (((they))) dont like to hide their symbols in the plain sight

I think God had a covenant with jews who used to worship Him (during OT) but when (((they))) killed the Christ, they abandoned the God and chose Satan. The "jew" in the Bible could be mistranslation or misinfo: Perhaps "jews" refer to all who follow God's will?

Attached: OYGEVALT.jpg (1261x1258 928.23 KB, 579.96K)

which verses? could be translation issues. for example iirc at one point "greek" got simply translated as gentile at some point.
maybe he was talking to the pharisees who claim to be of judahs descent and claiming others to be gentiles to make sure they understand who he means

It was referring to a canaanite woman. Matthew 15:21–28

The Bible isn't simply a "book" you can "read" and ever claim to understand. It's the Book of Books, a holographic library whose creation was ordained by God himself and whose horizon reaches back to the very creation of the world.

Humble yourself and sincerely pray for guidance. Only by humility can some measure of wisdom be gained. Having said that:

Satan cannot create, but he can take the elements of creation and arrange them in accordance with his agenda. Likewise his spawn. Do you really believe that this wretched, deeply evil race is representative of the Most High?

A Samarian, i.e. a Cainite, a fallen, a half-human, in short - a jewish woman. Would the original Israelites - the Children of God, i.e. Adamic, which is to say white man - have heeded His command, they would have exterminated and driven out all of her ilk. People need to realize the deep racial core of the Bible.

Being the children of the Prince of Lies, what we call jews today is not identical what should be properly called Israelites. Like everything else, they cannot create, they can only infiltrate, subvert, invert and besmirch what is good.

Same with qbl, the original, antediluvian knowledge thought to Adam himself. Evil men started to use qbl for their own nefarious purposes, working with the qlipoth and the infernal powers.

Indeed. That is why it is so important to get a reliable translations, Bibles written by inspired and holy men. Even Luther has many errors, same as with the KJV.

Attached: 2dd6547325cb89016520c1b01be012048eeaaca15e7337bb654f34921cc76f0c.jpg (1071x1068, 474.88K)

You faggots are so fucking retarded. Most of this shit is pure apophenia.

If these people actually worship these deities they are intensely stupid.

Also, OP talks about some base 12 number system. Op is a fucking retard that knows shit about mathematical history. The
Sumerians number system was sexagesimal, meaning base 60 not fucking 12. I'll leave why as an exercise for you imbeciles.

Also, I'll fuck up the most well versed occult "magician" in seconds. How? I know the real magic… Pharmacology and Chemistry.

Anybody that believes in "muh magic" has never been given a sufficiently powerful psychoactive chemical. For real, I'll slip the mark some drugs (Versed and Ketaset is a great combo for incapacitating people) wait about 5 to 10 minutes then collect them and proceed to do… whatever I want. Yet you retards will insist that the occult has power.

Fuck you, I hope if you have surgery the Anesthesiologist fucks up the Zemuron and Fentanyl Citrate drip and you expire.

The world is run by Chemists and Economists. Hell, Angela Merkel has a PhD in Quantum Chemistry… which makes her actions all the more inexcusable because she knows /exactly/ what she is doing…

I could go on but it's probably waste of time.

Learn how to make medicines people, when the SHTF there's basically no skill as valuable.

Attached: EyeC.jpg (1864x822, 184.17K)

canaanites are niggers though.
Bible on niggers
The serpent, Satan, here is said to have produced offspring with Eve. Now Eve got Cain and Abel (and Seth, which we dont go into here).
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
This text goes deeper into the stuff of Cain being the serpents off-spring

Cain, who is the offspring of Eve and the serpent then kills his brother Abel. For this Cain got cursed.
This Curse made the land not bare fruit to him, and "marked" him

Now we skip a bit of time until after the flood. people mixed with each other, everyone has some Seed of the Serpent in him, but not all express that seed and thus the curse but because its mixed into everyone, everyone is a sinner in the christian ideology. We go to Noah when he was blackout drunk and his son Ham was "seeing Noahs nakedness" (probably raped him). When Noah woke up:
Note that Canaan is also considdered to be of the Seed of the Serpent, which at this point got its second curse.
They are unable to agriculture, "servants of servants" aka slaves, and are "marked". Does sound a lot like niggas which in all these years still cant farm, are historically usually used as slaves and are marked by their skincolour
remember how the niggers engaged in cannibalism and all the other degenerate stuff.

All the stuff about humans allegedly not being properly adapted to this planet, and the degeneration of genes comes from this corruption which was mixed into everyone.

Kikes I believe to be just niggers (Canaanites) that mixed enough to get an above 100 IQ to be able to hide their sheming and degeneracy where niggers do it in the open and get whiter skin, mainly the phoenicians who are always interwined with the canaanites.
Now the people Essau mixed with are the Amalek, a canaanite tribe. and look who those guys resemble, pic related.

There are those from the tribe of Judeah, Judah descendents, Jesus was such a one, and I believe germanics to be these.
There are those from the tribe of Jacob/Israel, the Israelites, Jesus, as a Judean, obviously was one of these as well and most europeans are too.
Then there are those from the kingdom of Judah in which at the ends only edomites lived, Jesus wasnt such a one, he was born in Galilee. These are the kikes claiming to be of judean descent.
Then there are those from the faith of Judaism, which Jesus also was not but the kikes are.
Around the 12th Century all those were lumped together under the term "Jew"

which people would make you want to do that to them?
IIRC it says that amalek are even below the goyim, so thats the real position of the kikes.
Also kikes claimed that hitler and the Nazis were amalek as they are said to be the ever returning and reborn nemesis of the israelites. turns out that was projection once again.

Attached: canaanite jew.jpeg (464x211, 31.11K)

What is qbl? qaballah? It does say you will not commit witchcraft.

Do you have any dna evidence for your claims? If germanics are judeans, where is the dna proof?

Yes. I prefer to use a quasi-hebraic transliteration to avoid tiresome spelling debates (Qaballah/Kabalah/Cabala). Let's stay with Qaballah for the moment.

Indeed, Qaballah can be and is being inverted and used for deeply evil purposes. On the reverse side of the Tree of Life another tree exists, the Tree of Death with the infernal shells of creation, the Qlipoth. Those roughly correspond to what much later became called the levels of Hell, with their demonic rulers and hierarchies.

Great post with lots of detail.

Attached: Qliphotic Orders.gif (488x900 38.8 KB, 215.48K)

Let me ask another question first: is there any genetic definition possible of jewishness in the first place? I also ask you to really heed this advice: always and strictly differentiate between Israelites and jews. Their whole game viz a viz religion and Christianity depends on people confusing those two.

What is the symbolism behind black and white colors? I run a NatSoc tumblr and one of my Savitri Devi posts was liked by an account that I believe belongs to a Masonic nigger. Is there hidden symbolism in these pictures? I got some serious kike vibes from this shit.

Attached: tumblr_pixb9jld0P1xeqjp8o1_1280.jpg (1280x1842 474.23 KB, 490.69K)

Yes there is.

Attached: ashkenazim.png (1024x819, 159.06K)

All occultism is a spook by intelligence agencies. You are on a dark path believing this my friend.

Black white and red were the colors of Atl*ntis
The same colors as the N*zi flag
Which has a sw*stika that represents the n*rth st*r during the g*lden age of A*l*ntis
Really piques the pistachios

Attached: McCandlish-diagram.jpg (640x360 550.53 KB, 6.76M)

Dust is dust, no matter how enticingly it glitters. Did you know that some of the fallen angels hid themselves among certain psychoactive plants? Not all of them are necessarily evil and hostile anymore towards Man.

(check)
Genetics can only ever define certain subtypes of jews, i.e. ashkenazim (as shown in your graph), sephardim, mizrahim. No one has ever found a jewish genotype per se, and no one ever will, though: their very essence and origin transcends this world.

It's the other way around: all "intelligence agencies" are spooks created and manifested by dark occult powers.

Satan is real. Evil is real. Hell is real.

Attached: ddf2e852cd3af0783f57ca8c439b84d28cceb8af37d0514bc275e415b959ed88.jpg (606x659, 65.36K)

The biblical reference to Cain relates to Caucasian Hurrians that had settled in the Sinai region and were involved with extensive copper mining and smelting, the Qenites.

Kenite is a rendition of Hebrew קֵינִי Qeyniy. the name is derived from the name Cain (קַיִן Qayin). According to A. H. Sayce, the name ‘Kenite’ or Qéní, is identical to an Aramaic word meaning a smith The Kenites were coppersmiths and metalworkers.

They were seen as an aspect of the greater Semitic Midianite natives but quite distinct.

>Within the Edomite genealogy we can locate several non-Semitic elements, such as the Hittite and Ḥivvite (or Ḥorite) wives of Esau. Even Amaleq’s mother Timnaʿ is a daughter of Seʿir the Ḥorite, i.e., she is Hurrian.

ʿArabah may account for the foreign influence seen on Midianite ware.

getd.libs.uga.edu/pdfs/dunn_jacob_e_201505_ma.pdf