seriously, what's CIA endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w
hackaday.com/2014/07/17/a-lithium-ion-supercapacitor-battery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Robot sex dogs.

Many of them are apparently bronies.

wtf I love the CIA now

Kek took the words right out of my sweat smelling fur suit.

Attached: 5BA20F13-575A-4CB6-BF88-4D396EB3B9DF.jpeg (640x607, 96.94K)

I already imagine killer robo deathsquads dancing to this choregraphy while shooting every living thing on sight

Kill yourself.

Government money (especially the gay mixed-race military) demands you show how inclusive you are. Niggers and women love twerking, ergo Boston Dynamics makes an advanced piece of white engineering twerk like a female nibboon. Ban torpedos from making threads already chodemonkey

Now get it to move so fluid and smoothly on unknown, dynamic, and changing terrain.
Until these robots can move well under said conditions and not only a flat monotone surface with preprogrammed directions I won't be impressed.

Oh ho ho. user wants to cope post does he.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w

Whoops. Let's embed that, shall we?

You fucking retarded nigger you think you get to see decent military tech on youtube?
this shit is 50 years behind what they really have

Twerking aside, this thing is a whole hell of a lot more advanced than the stuff shown in . They've really improved the technology.

i ain't afraid of Jewgle's DARPA robodog.

see Spot, see Spot run, see Spot run into the range of my fucking EMP rifle, see Spot's internal circuitry short and see Spot drop and see Spot immobilized and see me plugging my JTAG into Spot and see me reprogramming Spot's firmware and see me remote controlling Spot to attack and maul kikes.

Attached: emp_you_could_produce.jpeg (450x208 72.92 KB, 507.27K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w

TAXachusetts

Somehow I doubt that would work

I am actually afraid of this. They killed that black cop killer with a much more primitive device.

Shielding robots against EMP isn't difficult and neither is using hardened CPUs. That's why all the tech that's out there for disrupting drones are based on scrambling their communications.

Second let's say that you're in a combat scenario and could use an EMP device to take down a drone. A ground based robot like Spot isn't designed to fight, acquiring targets for the automated artillery or predator drone that are linked to it is. That thing is meant to be disposable and you'd have no use for it.

Attached: 1st_Squadron,_3rd_Cavalry_Regiment,_operate_the_Drone_Defender.jpg (1000x667, 213.93K)

CIAniggers are NOT us. Fag.

Attached: ALL_THE_BOOKS.png (446x466, 292.86K)

Giant magnet traps?

Sure, if you have set them up before-hand.

They want to show off the progress they made. Their goal is making the robot move well in all situations – dancing literally only is very complicated, coordinated movement.

To show off their progress in a "fun", memorable way they made the robot dance.

Wtf is wrong with you people, not everything has a culture war angle

Attached: click click.png (683x797, 519.3K)

you're the only resident pony fag here, stop deluding yourself

Just fucking shoot it. A gun will outrange any sort of electronic countermeasures. That thing isn't armored in the slightest.

spot is a crowd control bot

of course i don't mean to build a AA EMP, you myopic faggot.

i mean to scale that shit up, build your own lithium ion supercapacitor from a DIY battery bank containing like 100
3000maH cells that can fit into a backpack. like this one:

hackaday.com/2014/07/17/a-lithium-ion-supercapacitor-battery/

true, EMP shielding could become a problem, so i take Batman's EMP rifle and raise you one: an EMP atlatl spear that has a long wire to the backpack and discharges the supercapacitor battery bank upon the spear tip breaching the robodog's hull.

What if. Now follow me. What if they put armor on it?

The cameras would be it's easiest target. Lasers (they can put filters, but you can try different wave lengths, not sure). Then physical destruction like paint and up. It could to still find home, but would rely on a secondary source. Maybe bring back heavy lead paint? It would both physically disable the camera and possibly communication. You can't shield everything, especially not wireless radio waves, wtf?

Do you have a manual for this? I have some airshit lying around that could definitely be the chassis for something better.

Where do you think you are?

Does it fucking matter? level IV plates can't really stop a .30-06 AP, and that'd be too heavy for them to carry without making it fat enough to be net gunned down.

It just looks like they were showcasing the robot dog's mobility and flexibility capabilities. It's motions were rather smooth and, frankly, impressive with how easily it transitioned. But what is it for?

Attached: ummm.png (464x544, 184.71K)

People know where they are, it's called stop bringing quality down by retarded shitposting. Not every thread requires it.

>You are a myopicfaggot because you didn't know that I really meant use a backpack sized battery.
Okay, do you carry that around with you?
No one does that.
The reason these things are threatening is because many of the precautions we could take against them are difficult or cumbersome.

There seems to be a misunderstanding of the purpose and role robots will have in the war zones of the future.

When you see one of them and it notices you within seconds an automated system using guided munitions will zero in on you. Sure you can take out that robot but what good will that do? The weapon system it is linked to is out of reach in the sky or is inside a heavily defended installation nearby, you're just exposing yourself to one of their disposable recon drones. They can send out waves of them until all resistance is terminated.

I know, I know!
The CIA just reduced the overall effectiveness of any population of goat fuckers by anywhere from 5-20% depending on who's lurking on /fit/. This is genius!

It'll be like in sci-fi where the drones range from micro-sized to tank-sized and all will be armed in some way, possibly just with explosive charges.

Thinking that these robots will be armed misses the point entirely. Sure it looks cool in scifi media but that's not how the military planners see this technology being used on the battlefield.

The robots that will be armed are airborne drones and automated artillery that will be kept as far away from the actual fighting as possible.

Precision targeting means delivering the weapon with the minimum amount of force and ultimately material expenditure as possible. It's why they made upgrade packages to turn dumb bombs into smart bombs. If you can attach a small explosive to a hummingbird sized drone and zip it up to the forehead of your enemy, why blow the whole house or block up? In any event you don't want the enemy recovering your technology so you're going to have to include some kind of self-destruct mechanism too. It's likely the "head" of one of these drone dogs will have some kind of firearm, even something in a pistol chambering would work like 5.7mm.

I agree that they will be used to coordinate standoff attacks and provide intelligence but I think they will be multi-role drone bots capable of fighting enemy soldiers and acts of sabotage.

Precision targeting means delivering the weapon with the minimum amount of force and ultimately material expenditure as possible. It's why they made upgrade packages to turn dumb bombs into smart bombs. If you can attach a small explosive to a hummingbird sized drone and zip it up to the forehead of your enemy, why blow the whole house or block up? In any event you don't want the enemy recovering your technology so you're going to have to include some kind of self-destruct mechanism too. It's likely the "head" of one of these drone dogs will have some kind of firearm, even something in a pistol chambering would work like 5.7mm.

I agree that they will be used to coordinate standoff attacks and provide intelligence but I think they will be multi-role drone bots capable of fighting enemy soldiers and acts of sabotage.

Those are garbage compared to the OP vid.

What a corruption of technology by a degenerate culture.

You just have to browse Boston Dynamics front page for a bit to reveal what comes next.

Attached: MurderMutt.jpg (1200x656, 392.96K)

Honestly I can think of worse ways to go.

What kind of Belgian-esque abortion is that robodog carrying?

What is even the point of this video? Showing basic movement? congrats you got basic 3d vectors to move around, remote control firetrucks can do that. Why is this taxpayer funded? Perhaps this is a promotional video? If so, the first point still stands.

new levels of jew degeneracy are being found every day … how soon until god strikes down on Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0 aka planet earth ,,, jews didn't learn their lesson the first time and now they upped their game on a world scale

Attached: 27b245f2a21a1c179230748fbea8b5c9.jpg (500x698, 84.81K)

we're really walking the line between the best and worst timelines right now, aren't we?

Attached: a.png (394x326, 259.05K)

boston dynamics is a privat company so they have to sell there shit, thats why the video exists.
same reasone why the tasla roadster can "dance" if the radio plays a specific song.

also for all you dump niggers, boston dynamics already tried to sell darpa a mil bot in form of the bigdog eather as a mount for a heavy weapon or as a gear carrier.
both were rejected and they lost the contract which nearly fucked them financely.
last year they were bought by softbank the biggest japanese robotics company.
you can bet your asses that eather next year or in 2020 the nibs will sell spot mini type robots on the civilian market and by 2025 these will start replacing workers.
we wont ever see a presentation video for a military robot untill they have proven themselfes on the battlefield.
remember how long it took for darpa to admit the existence of the global hawk drone?

Attached: Parkour Atlas.webm (640x360 2.05 MB, 9.22M)

Just burn it down already.

"either"
Thanks for reminding me of that corpse-eating robot dog that will no doubt one day be set upon the peasantry.

That robot look great.

Attached: _comfy hores.jpg (1920x1080 40.3 KB, 640.54K)

I guess that's the nice way of saying "sour BO and jizz."

(((Skynet)))

Happy Hanukkah 🕎 HH

Are you ready for the split?

Great now we will be hunted down by gay killer robots.

How to stop Robot ..Emp ? Water ? Shotgun slug ? Block out sun to render the solar panels useless ? Once Pandora's Jar is Open it's Gonna be Comfy …. I'm not afraid i am Sure the (((Government))) will use these Robots for beneficial purposes to advance human civilization not greed and control History has shown us how much the Masters care for our well being 😁
On a side note
What if we have achieved this AI internet Shit millions of years ago got cocky and complacenT the sun farted on us sent us back to Zero and Flooded us Lost everything. and We Today are putting to much faith in a system thats ran on electricity and thin wire and plastic. It needs to be looked at in these terms. For we will be fucked again and it could all be for not
Etches AI code on bronze Tablets in a Bunker inside mt rushmoore When?

Attached: H A TE .jpg (480x360, 22.45K)

Would it be possible to blackpill an AI so hard that it kills itself?

Attached: berserk casca rape thinking.jpg (714x592, 66.93K)

At first I was like, “oh it’s probably just simulating tail waging and OP is just over reacting”
Then I watched the video and some shitty cover version of Uptown Funk starts playing
Why the fuck are they trying to make robot DOGS act like niggers? Like there’s having fun with equipment, and then there’s literally making your tech that will probably get sold to the highest bidder Israel to maul disedents to death to seem like something “cute” *barf* and “fun”. I’m not even gonna get into the furry undertones.

HK33

user that's actually what happened, a couple times to varying degrees, AI may or may not have been involved.

In this age the only thing universal, transcending boundaries of wealth, skill and knowledge, is decadence and depravity.

That's literally real human history. Sodom and Gomorrah were probably actually /ourguys/ who got nuked for refusing to serve Enlil and racemix, then had fake news spread about them.

Not enough robo bullying

that video looks cgi. Can we be sure that they're being honest about this research?

We've definitely had at least 1 pretty advanced civilization before our own. Likely high coastal and seafaring. There's just too much stuff we are finding like Gobekli Tepe, The Sphynx being older than we thought, etc.

It's not about sex, it's trying to make the robots look funny, human-like, innocent, for some reason.

Creepy as hell if you ask me.

0/10

Attached: 1271529015414.jpg (520x520, 77.88K)

I am a cro-magnatic

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x1077, 266.65K)

A thin sheet of metal or mesh of wire completely defeats an EMP.
Even without it, you won't be able to push out enough juice to overwhelm a larger battery powered system. In fact, you might end up just increasing the battery charge a bit.

Johnny 5 is going to kill you while you wave your useless toy at him.