(((ADL))) Awards Apple for Censoring White Supremacists

Apple's Tim Cook to white supremacists: ‘You have no place on our platforms’. Cook received the first ‘Courage Against Hate’ award from the Jewish Anti-Defamation League.

“At Apple, we believe technology needs to have a clear point of view. This is no time to get tied up in knots. We only have one message for those who seek to push hate, division, or violence: You have no place on our platforms. You have no home here. From the earliest days of iTunes to Apple Music today we have always prohibited music with a history of white supremacy. Why? Because it’s the right thing to do. And as we showed this year, we won’t give a platform to violent conspiracy theorists. Why? Because it’s the right things to do.”

Attached: At_ADL_summit_in_New_York,_Apple_CEO_Tim_Cook_and_Cory_Booker_confront_anti-Semitism_‘plague’_-_U.S._News_-_Haaretz.com_-_2018-12-05_07.56.54.png (876x489 1.69 MB, 541.31K)

Try saying the Holocaust was a hoax in Shouldice's comments and see how he really feels about semitic censorship.

Attached: Mark Dice - Controlled Opposition.png (786x879, 908.85K)

Attached: 1426718234594.png (435x435, 225.58K)

The Gaystappo rises. Prepare to ride your bicycles all day and party all night.

Meanwhile israel attacked Lebanon

Wonderful jewish people free of violence and loxism.

>surprised they censor free speach if it goes against (((their))) agenda

Also can we just talk about their new Christmas commercial looks? The humans look like shaved marmosets and the music is the same bland “Roastie with a Ukelele” bullshit.

What is the addiction? When you said hippies I thought internet, but. Apple says I can’t berate my wife for failing to clean the house on an iPhone. Confused.

>At Apple, we believe technology needs to have (((a clear point of view)))
This is the consensus of silicon valley as a whole. What's the point of singling out one company to virtue signal with a gold juden star of good goy conduct?

I think you mean the trannyarchy

Attached: nM9ws.jpg (356x429, 58.16K)

Where are the huwhite people?

I’m focused on the disco. God is dead and I have no way to turn firebombs into nukes and scare them.

Only faggots use apple crap.

Attached: Free.gif (498x200, 1.02M)

Only faggots use hardware-level backdoored pcs, android or flip phones.

Is this the same Apple with a sweat sh … um, a factory in China, where the insectoid wage sla …um, employees work in a building surrounded by suicide nets making TelAvivPhomes for NPC Materialist Consumerist faggits?

Attached: FML.jpg (468x286, 54.77K)

I just realized I have never heard their position coherently defended by the corpocrats. I mean not only was his only explanation pure mumbo jumbo - he had to repeat it twice verbatim.

They actively use their platform to support human trafficking through the Hillary foundation

You basically are saying everyone is a faggot as all hardware since 2005 has a hardware level backdoor.

Retard

Fuck him, I'll just get a non-pozzed mobile device….oh wait.

Long past time for a viable option that's NOT (((Apple))) or (((Alphabet))). I see retro gaymers designing custom PCB's for their portable raspberry pi's and all the time; How is there not a similar solution for phones? preferably one that doesn't use a SJWpi board

The problem is that the baseband chips themselves are the backdoors. They run a seperate OS that allows other persons to intercept almost everything. Add in that there's homos that think they are in the right to access these devices which is actually a felony, and you ha e a lack of security with every device.

You'd have to build that non-pozzed device from the ground up. As in the cpu, graphics chips, everything. That's not an easy task, nor is it cheap.

Just get and share your information the old fashioned way: face to face.
If you have more than 10 people in your life, you're doing it wrong.

You are both right.

Use a cheap(er) mass produced product for professional activities.

For subversive activities, you have to be like the mafia. L*ne w*lf is the best. If you must speak to others, do so in person and guard for wires. No notes, No euphemisms, not even written ones.

For (((alt-right))) activities like Zig Forums, use a VPN (as if it matters) and have bleach bit installed on a dedicated trolling laptop. Keep a bugout bag on hand and tell no one.

That is the price for being "right wing" in Jewmerica.

Also, if you post on Zig Forums you already have an FBI record and they know who you are.

Attached: 1534613918142-1.jpg (900x599, 64.08K)

I figured they'd be the weak link, I just didn't realize how thoroughly pozzed a seemingly simple 3/4G chip would be.

Not just faggots. Also women and guys who are sponsored and get the gear for free.

Clock-boy did it.

I don't do anything like that. I have this thing called The Constitution.

If they are prompted to act against me, they know where I am at.

Just do what the enemy does: meet in physical locations at regular intervals.

Cory Booker is perhaps the most compromised politician in the world today. The jews own that monkey something fierce.

LOL @ the nerve of that fudgepacker actually quoting from the book of Leviticus. Guess he didn't read the other chapters.

Poor Jones hes cucked for Israel for years and warned about the evil nazis yet they stab him in the back. Poetic justice

People got upset Jews tried to turn mother's/father's Day into family day.

According to Apple if you support having a mummy and a daddy you are a fucking nazi. If you ever bought an Apple product please kill yourself.

White nationalism will never succeed. It's not in the interest of humanity to allow whites have hegemony when there is to be an eventual One World political system. There must be buy-in from all the races to make one world legitimate. You will not succeed in bringing together humanity under one world government–under the UN.

Business is global, trade is global, the internet is global, there will be a world without borders, where humanity will be one.

You can not stop one world government with White Nationalism, you will be neutralized. Masons, Illuminists and the Jews understand the power and knowledge given to humanity. FSB influence operations will fail, and Russia is part of the world programme, anyway, they are simply 20 years behind.

'Russia will be normalized for one world government and migration – for the SVR, FSB and GRU apparatchiks understand the necessity of one world government.

We will never have a war like WWII, because one world government will avoid the nuclear option. All countries will send the knee in unity. White nationalism is nothing. You are nothing.

Attached: 300px-UN_Headquarters_2.jpg (300x400, 28.34K)

So wtf is he gonna do, ban right wingers from buying iphones? What pubic megaphone does apple run? It is true that most iphone users are either little kids, old ladies, or faggots, so he probably doesn't give a shit, anyway.

Shit I thought it was a meme. There really is a shekel for the good goy.

Attached: 1539419598836.jpg (410x416, 47.99K)

*hebrew noises*

Attached: a4f855716589db7de73f870696bc2946fc0666d6f471ea3daaf6ec2d2bdeac08.gif (250x167, 1.21M)

Curious, exactly how many hands ARE up his rectum at this point?

Global report.

It existed for centuries.

Noticed that Dice in his intro used not "the ADL…" but "the jewish ADL…" instead. This small distinction makes all the difference. He's getting better.

Your Satanic scheme will fall like the tower of Babel, you just wait and watch. That is why we will succeed and you will fail, we don't need to being the world under our system. One day sooner than you think you will be on your Jewish knees facing a mass grave with a gun to the back of your head, and in that moment you will realize your folly.

Attached: dutch-school-tower-of-babel-17th-century.jpg (1969x1357, 377.57K)

What is white supremacy? Does he include white nationalism as this? If so, does jewish nationalism not have a place on Apple platforms either?

Attached: menechem begin jewish master race.png (480x363, 355.99K)

Bold statements there mosche

Attached: 70e140fa5a36ac2d75f32cb7abbf004d4555e8200d861b417a8a376c525d07c5.jpg (480x360, 22.77K)

Attached: You Brought This Upon Yourself.jpg (427x516, 19.08K)

You could be right but even normies do not enjoy to replaced by muslim and nigger hordes. Maybe if juden did not rush their plan, it could hapen. It is foolish to think there will be no war in future. You act like global business is something new.

China obviously do not want to be mixed mess. Neither Africa or India. So you talk only about white countries to become multi racial. Europe is not huge so we already hitting limits. French yellow vest are already taxed to death to pay for muslim families. And people are naturaly racist. America was like shining example of races living together. Nobody want to end like America today.

Unlike USA, europeans have still identity and roots. You can have afro americans but you can't have afro germans. It will be allways black in germany. Mass racemixing to not work. White nationalism grow every day. They did it too fast. This is allways jewish weakness. They belive they are better than others and everybody else is souless robots. But in reality jews driven by reptilian forces. Jews thinks they are much smarter than they realy are.

And one last fact. Empire rise and empire fall. This globalist insanity crumble because non white simply can't do same work as whites. Jews are already target because they look white. Nobody realy care about holohoax anymore. This system is too fragile to work in long run.

Attached: 70.jpg (1164x656, 550.68K)

How stupid are you White Nationalists, there will be One World. Most of the objections on this board are false regarding migration, because we even give out an award in honor of Coudenhove-Kalergi. All this is done in front of your faces, and you are impotent to it.

Look how we opened Sweden to migrants and changed the Swedish monoculture, you can protest, but you are impotent. One World government will occur, because business and trade are global. Buy-in from all the races is necessary. Eastern Europe is 20 years behind in efforts of multicultural integration. White Nationalism will be neutralized there as well, given time for reeducation of one or two generations.

There will be One World that shall love under peace. We will avoid another World War at all costs.

Attached: united_nations_01.png (750x501, 624.4K)

Shills always expose their true colors eventually.

We literally had a civil war over race, stupid.

Fact that America had civil war because of nigger rights do not change that even after few centuries together racial conflicts still exist. Or that majority of black people can't use English properly even of they are born in USA.

Your one world is still only about white countries. Any word about China or Africa?
No. Only to eliminate whites. Migrants in Europe are anything but not peace. You talk like you we don't see results of your utopia.

Even if you are right and Europe is lost. Does it change anything? Do you think we will just look away when non white locust destroying our countries?

You do not neutralize anything. You just move niggers and muslim to white countries. There is no reeducation. White nationalism was never stronger in East Europe in last 100 years than today. Do you realy think muslim can rape kids and white people will be ok with it. That white people will just work forever so niggers and muslim can stay home and breed and sell drugs? You have one third of Europe today who is ready to kill of subhumans in EU.

There is already One World. All you want is to destroy white race. Even if that hapen that doesn't you neutralized possible wars.

Maybe there will be NWO without whites. But you stupid to think it will hapen without fight. You can post whatever skycrapers with flags you want. Do you realy think can erase whole race without violence. That you just move and more scum to Europe forever?

Streets do not look like your waving flags on some protect building. And for global business. Only trade we need is with China. Rest of countries could disapear tommorow and nobody would notice. Simply are stuff are bullshit disconnected from reality. Places where your utopia was tried are shitholes like London. Good luck. We will still do our best to hurt Israel and destroy EU. You simply fucked up in 2015 with mass migration. Now people knows about it and you can't take it back. Niggers are there and make problems and cost money. And holohoax guilt works only on boomers. Nobody else give a fuck about it.

Wish you slow and painful death.

Some autist on /g/ made a cell phone with a Raspberry Pi and a baseband modem and a small screen he purchased. He posts about it there sometimes.