PARIS POLICE DEPARTMENT IS CALLING BACK EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. POLICEMAN ON DUTY OR NOT

PARIS POLICE DEPARTMENT IS CALLING BACK EVERY. SINGLE. FUCKING. POLICEMAN ON DUTY OR NOT

"IT'S THE FIRST TIME I AM GIVEN SUCH AN ORDER" - RIOT POLICE SQUADS ARE ORDERED TO SHOOT LACRYMOS STRAIGHT AT PROTESTERS

twitter.com/Brevesdepresse/status/1070066833909272576
archive.fo/NF1Ar

Attached: christmas.mp4 (434x578 9.23 MB, 21.93K)

OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
who give a fuck?

Good lord, these are the people I’m arguing with here.

thanks for the bump MAGApede. it's like we got a influx of people from plebbit you and 4cuck.

Attached: butterfly.webm (202x360, 9.91M)

I love when these fucking clueless shills immediately start sperging out about reddit and magapedes, and can't even tell their faggotry only validates the thread even further.

This is why I don't lose my time with them.

This is definitely worth keeping an eye on. This movement has spilled over into Belgium and now Germany.
I'm not holding my breath, though. It's fascinating and anyone looking to spread an ideology or wanting to understand protesting the "right way" in the current year should be taking notes.
They guarded their own monuments from the commie hordes and won over the working class and most of the police. If they want a revolution, the stage is all set for them to win very quickly.

How did you know I love Trump? Was it because I made fun of the disabled?

wow. I hate taxes too but this is ridiculous.

Hey, Schlomo… bit late to the thread, huh?

Seriously?

That's what I'm hearing, but I don't live there. I hope it's true, though.

What, no sauce?

There are already 2 more threads on France. Learn to use the catalog.

Meanwhile gas down the street here in the US is $1.88gal, lowest I've seen since I was a kid.

Oil is at an all time low as saud-kikes try to compete with US shale oil and fracking. lmao strange times indeed… then we have France get taxed through the roof to obviously pay for their new Brown welfare recipients. I'm glad they aren't rolling over and taking it. What is the kike's plan for when white people are gone? How will they control the Brown hordes without the goyim? Was that part of their master plan?

Is it probable that the police will side with the protesters or become divided or just not show up?

WHO IS THIS FAT FUCK YOU ARE SPAMMING EVERY FRENCH THREAD WITH YOU MONGOLOID ASSTARD?
REPORTED FOR SLIDING THE CATALOG

1. Thread exists.
2. Nothing is happening.

Reeeeeeee how the fuck is it 1.88 there?

Not really.
A few, what you would call boomers, protested in Berlin but that's it.

But let me tell you something; in Germany, even the revolution will be ordered. France will have to rebuild for month, probably years, while we will be up and running in a few weeks, tops.

This is just dividing the attention on the YJ movement by spreading it on 5 threads instead of focusing it on one. Learn your job shlomo.

So i forget,

If i'm a reasonable balanced human being who am I supposed to root for?

Good, let the cops patrol Paris while the countryside falls to the revolution.

Attached: 6784673563.jpg (1234x1024, 300.97K)

idk man gas prices are weird in the US… go one state over and it's 50 cents higher, go closer to the highway (so they can kike travelers) and it is 10-20 cents higher (because people won't go half a mile off the exit ramp or use gas buddy app)

OP is just a fucking repost of
His only contribution is those fatass videos and shitposts that don't carry a fucking sens.
THIS IS CATALOG SLIDING
THIS IS A DIVERSION ATTEMPT
THE JEW FEARS THE YELLOW JACKET
MODS PLEASE CREATE A YJ GENERAL AND PURGE THE CATALOG OF ALL THESE DERAILING THREADS

Now this is what I call 56%

l2sage

why you so angry OP?

Attached: 1531188763579.gif (400x471, 3.24M)