French Army Prepares to CRUSH Rebels

IT'S HAPPENING
#Breaking: Some of the French army seen heading to #Paris to control the #ChampsElysee and Paris on Saturday! #Macron ordered them to block people to the Champs Elysee. As France brasses itself for another protest.

archive.is/6MgXh
archive.is/hU5hh
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070701191208845314
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070716385268064257

#Breaking: A friend of me in #France Just send me this disturbing picture in today floating through whatsapp! It writes: "Yellow vests do not loose anything. Many soldiers are against this government and are not fooled by what is happening right now" #GiletsJaunes Corrected
archive.is/OyjG8
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070734652825063425

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x751 290.84 KB, 216.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9sJjl
globaltimes.cn/content/1130350.shtml
archive.fo/0OH9r
archive.is/j1PdU
archive.is/yq4DN
archive.fo/RcYQh
archive.is/56X4l
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070761731624980481
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070743949432758277
thelocal.fr/20181206/thousands-of-police-to-swamp-paris-streets-to-keep-order-on-saturday
archive.is/Ryv1i
sputniknews.com/europe/201812061070444941-french-police-union-calls-police-join-yellow-vests-protests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wut do now?

Attached: 3cac80d2cb0adf2ccfe539c1cafa1fbcef3eaa00675a1b458d7f979565cbbe7c.jpg (300x300, 34.7K)

Macaroni to MASSACRE the French.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (768x1024, 741.54K)

That is good to know, same thing as in Germany then. No wonder they're pushing so hard for a unified EU army, it's exactly to quell things like this.

Always a great idea. This has never backfired.

Attached: Tarma.gif (256x256, 13.33K)

Do you guys remember the 200 something german soldiers (ex-officers and police) who got arrested a couple weeks ago on charges of conspiracy against merkel?
I always assumed that there were more cells and that other nations would have soldiers with the exact same ideas. This seems to be it.

Macron's government will be compared to China if he actually tells them to start shooting.

Attached: tiananmensquaretanks.jpg (2000x1341, 346.39K)

My French is shit.

Attached: 90027.gif (500x311, 334.21K)

Reminder that his is what happens when you disagree with the totalitarian "democracy".

Democratic nations are in essence no better than a better disguised North Korea when you disagree, especially against the Judaic party line.

I hope police joins with the protestors and shoot the traitors like macron in the head.

The media would mostly support him.

Ah yes, they would hang too.

The ✡media✡ won’t be broadcasting the shooting. They will say that the protesters are shooting the military.

Except that the people won't. The media has never represented the people for a century.

Too bad that no one gives a flying fuck about what the media reports. They have not been needed in years and they know. Today every retard with a phone can show us the truth and I have no doubt that we will see Yellow vests dedicated to filming.

Translation was in the OP.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x655, 263.17K)

I hope the military joins in.

Ah. I was close.

LET ME SEE YOUR GUERREFACE! GRRRR!

Let's go gang.

Attached: 1543827159210.jpg (627x352, 44.15K)

Is there roof tile shortage like in 1789?

lol

Attached: 1514335660949.jpg (550x802, 35.12K)

There was also that "English" army officer with a Finnish name that was arrested for something similar recently. I think there's a fair bit of sentiment like that around Europe right now, but it's still mostly hush hush for now.

Disturbingly beautiful. Nationalists rise and take your country back. If they manage to guillotine macron and the rest of the quislings the EU is finished for good.

You got the gist of it just fine

Chink government press supports Macron
archive.is/9sJjl
globaltimes.cn/content/1130350.shtml

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (765x478, 429.96K)

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

Attached: hqdefault~2.jpg (431x360, 23.03K)

there is no bottom to the depths of their deceit

Checking the dubs of prophecy.

They were so quiet that not even Zig Forums had an idea they existed. That is good news. They are just as careful as they should be while some undoubtedly post or lurk here. The potential for a historical happening on the weekend is tremendous.

WEW Now thats what I call pilpul.

"Lügenpresse" There was only one arrest, the soldier who made up the story, and he was released shortly after. Don't believe one single word you hear from the German press, they're in full Stasi mode and are suppressing any and all local crime, completely downplay the French riots and literally blasting "happy happy joy joy" propaganda 24/7. All of the EU slaves are enforcing censorship to make it to the Morocco signings next week. After that thing is signed Europe will be annihilated as planned, with no chance for the public to rise.

You could add this 2 french general are dissatified with macron and made online petition against marakech agreeement the 20 november.
A third one tauzin made came out of the wood recently to support this too.
archive.fo/0OH9r

tfw Brits can't leave the EU next March because the EU ceased to exist by Christmas.

Attached: laughtylerfightclub.gif (500x349, 906.25K)

Mikko Vehvilainen
archive.is/j1PdU

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (649x650, 351.2K)

Attached: 1408682456.jpg (1125x1075, 787.64K)

Nice trips. I think who needs a guillotine appointment maybe even more than Macron is Jean-Claude Juncker.

Attached: eiffeltower.jpg (847x565, 91.62K)

The only thing this now needs is for some dumb soldier to shoot.
It takes just one bullet to ignite the full scale wrath.

Racewar now.

Attached: mfw race war.jpeg (750x934 118.6 KB, 65.04K)

Everyone is coming out to rage about their individual problems, exploiting the chaos and feeding into it. This type of thing has been described in the Turner Diaries.

It’s funny that you think that despite all evidence to the contrary.

For once, you're right!

Attached: Petit_Prince.jpg (441x434, 26.54K)

Fun fact, many communist nations have more than one party (even in the government) that are usually tied into a coalition that does everything the communist party demands.
Not to mention the candidates of the "opposition" parties are hand selected by the government.

Macron is letting the chinks buy up masses of french farmland fucking over the farmers, of course they would defend that snake.

There were sources outside the Lügenpresse. So I would not be so quick to discard it.

Like what, faggot. The webms posted hear have reached almost every corner of the internet. Only the most retarded of boomers still believe the telly and even the faggots in media have realized that their time is up.

Attached: 6d2664e0327fba56.jpg (700x286, 36.68K)

The fact that no American leaders are exploiting the reality that Frenchman are now more rebellious against tyranny than Americans screams volumes

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (600x706, 42.83K)

Are those (((active denial))) microvave weapons on those trucks?

Leclerc 30 millions of tank

France is an artificial construct anyways, theres like 10 different countries that all merged together.

You can say that about most of Europe

You realize jews control all search engines and social media, right? And that they censor literally all speech that goes against their narrative, even today? And that the last time there was ANY government overthrow anywhere in the world, local internet communications were shut off entirely? Pay attention. People DO NOT FUCKING CARE and will not revolt, no matter how much proof is provided.

Not by any metric being seen.

Filter and report the faggot.

God speed and God bless every brave French Man Woman and Child in a yellow reflective vest.

65,000 COPS TO BE DEPLOYED SATURDAY, 30K IN RESERVE
US EMBASSY CLOSED
TRACTORS INCOMING

archive.is/yq4DN
archive.fo/RcYQh
archive.is/56X4l
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070761731624980481
twitter.com/sotiridi/status/1070743949432758277
thelocal.fr/20181206/thousands-of-police-to-swamp-paris-streets-to-keep-order-on-saturday

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x655 51.25 KB, 120.25K)

Once the people rise the severed head of every traitor politician and journalist should be chucked into a pit somewhere with a camera live streaming the pit 24/7 all year

Would be so amazing for democracy to be nullified in France.

lol

Channel its spirit Frogs.

Attached: killdozer-og.jpg (800x422, 55.82K)

Yes and no. If I wanted to argue your side Id say muh Austria, but Belgium for example is 2 different ethnicities, Wallonians and Flemish. Im pretty sure from my understanding they actually want mutual sovereignty. China is a bunch of people all mixed together under communism. Its okay if its all Germanics, but are all Franco people actually relatively the same? Is someone from Brittany not different from Marseilles? What about Genoa from Nice. I say sovereignty for Genoa, and Sicily, and Naples. For Scotland and England and Wales. For Île-de-France and for Normandy, if they so desire. Are Normans really the same as Parisians?

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (654x539, 64.11K)

THE FIRE RISES

Attached: 1544051662439.jpg (1011x790, 138.22K)

And for that matter, what of Spain and Catalonia, or Aragon and Basque country?

The most disgusting part is - imagine just how many "antifascists" are cheering this on.

So you nothing but a blackpilling little kike. How boring.

They are coming out of the woodwork. I think they are really getting scared. Not even Zig Forums predicting this rather major happening which means the didn't even have a clue.
The day of the rope has turned into the weekend of the guillotine.

Attached: ClipboardImage (4).png (1052x1052 601.13 KB, 246.94K)

Thanks for admitting you were wrong. Jews control all search engines and social media. They censor literally all speech that goes against their narrative, even today. The last time there was ANY government overthrow anywhere in the world, local internet communications were shut off entirely.

Pay attention. People DO NOT FUCKING CARE and will not revolt, no matter how much proof is provided.

You have me mistaken for someone else but if you think nations are supposed to be built on anything except blood, you should go read Those Damned Nazis by Goebbels.

Is that the same "Thanks for admitting" autist?

POLICE UNION CALLS FOR STRIKE ON SATURDAY DESPITE PROMISE OF BONUS
archive.is/Ryv1i
sputniknews.com/europe/201812061070444941-french-police-union-calls-police-join-yellow-vests-protests/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (701x593, 165.78K)

Reminder left and right work together for a common anti-status quo goal in revolutionary politics, despite being enemies. Thats a union, its almost certainly communists doing.

Those are army vehicles?
Those are small town local police vehicles in the US. How is Macaroni expecting shit to get done?
Oh right, Frogs don't have funs.
Have fun with your fast boil frogs. I wish you well.

It would probably only require 60-100 million dead whites. Where is your sense of team spirit? I would volunteer if I though becoming a body donor would work against their weaponry.

THE VIOLENCE HAS ESCALATED ✓

That's a bit surprising. Usually the police will do anything to keep their salary or to get a bonus.

100 suicide bomber whites driving vans full of TNT is a better option

It's said that the government hasn't paid them overtime for this entire riot.

WEW
sage for irrelevant post

I think more and more people are beginning to realise that.

We left "usual" behind us several weeks ago.

Attached: di59wwkwwaa4-zq_0.jpg (640x640 42.19 KB, 421.38K)

You are right, people who are brainwashed get woken when their belly is empty. That's when they revolt.

So they were doing it for free?

They mean that the government paying them bonuses isn't going to compensate for being guillotined if they continue to resist.

Don't nationalist are aware of them and fight them when they can here have a spoil of war.

Attached: commieflag.jpg (960x540, 50.22K)

No, just standard rates, but they were working more. Commie fags hate "extra" work.

So our job should be to create conditions such that people don't have food in the West.

translation?

That's why there are 200 thousand glow in the dark frogs causing a fuss.

Loi Schiappa for the Pedophile Demoncracy

I suspect the followers of Moses are behind this.

Pay attention to the context, user. They don't care about niggers. They don't care about white genocide. They want MORE communism, MORE entitlements, MORE integration.
UNLESS WE USE THE WEEKEND CRISIS TO CO-OPT THIS PROTEST AND GET THE FRENCH TO LEAVE NATO (again) AND THE EU, NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE.

This board was never good, but it used to be better.

tfw les gilets jaunes protest in other cities leaving the government resources alone in Paris

Attached: laughinghitler.jpg (858x536, 30.06K)

The problem with that is multipart;
- AI doesn't exist - we aren't even remotely close to it
- Any algorithm meant to filter such content is 100% of the time ALWAYS garbage, never effective and flags false positives and misses more than it flags posts it was designed to catch
- the pajeets and soycucks they hire in place of their algorithms are just as shit

While there is no doubt that shit is silenced and removed; it isn't done effectively, is easy to get around, is often easy to abuse for the opposite goals and there is far too many alternative lines of communication which while there may or may not be backdoors in the "encryption": that's irrelevant.

If they controlled everyone so well, then this yellow vest movement wouldn't have become so big. The fact is, nothing is perfect, and we are now going to exploit all the cracks in their system.

Attached: smug bunny.jpg (1280x720, 70.08K)

A semi-decent tractor, while not armored and thus incredibly vulnerable - is significantly stronger than the strongest armor known to any military on the planet. A fucking small two person jaws of life machine can open the most advanced tanks on the planet like shit tuna cans.

IT'S ON!

Attached: happeningcon4youdidntlisten.gif (310x760, 23.29K)

Call me when something actually happens, then.

taking Paris will bring the government down though

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (602x421, 153.73K)

Exactly. If ZOGbots are joining the rebellion, it means ZOG hasn't hasn't been greasing their cogs.

Attached: zogbotrebel.jpg (1920x1080, 588.86K)

Doesn't matter, it's already a Vichy government

This is just another variation of
Except something is happening. I've seen this script you're using too many times. The WAAAA WAAAAA shit especially. Not interested in your blackpills, Shlomo. The Fifth Republic will fall. Reported and filtered.

Attached: hebraicratio.png (522x497, 312.09K)

However, the fact a globalist shill country cannot keep control would show weakness to nationalists worldwide and result in a domino affect of the stability of kikeocracies

Its great because its basically a popular movement in its purist form, with no actual leadership. Its why you can see both Che Guevera banners and Celtic crosses. Fights break out between protesters sometimes too apparently

I've got giddy feels man. Good luck and safety to any French Anons

Attached: 1544071571525-1.png (1238x1312, 196.92K)

Attached: see it.PNG (283x373, 132.1K)