Jewish Billionaire Clare Bronfman Pays Attorney Fees in NXIVM Pedo Cul

Jewish Billionaire Clare Bronfman Pays Attorney Fees for Co-Defendants in NXIVM Pedophile Cult Trial

DOJ is Prosecuting:
(Sara/Clare Bronfman & Linda/Nancy Salzman )
(Allison Mack)

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-142701_Samsung Internet.jpg (2554x1440 517.81 KB, 365.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepisswater.com/news/43505-Jewish-Billionaire-Clare-Bronfman-Pays-Attorney-Fees-for-Co-Defendants-in-NXIVM-Cult-Tria
thepisswater.com/news/43505-Billionaire-Clare-Bronfman-Funds-Attorneys-for-Co-Defendants-in-NXIVM-Cult-Trial
archive.is/iNSiV
youtu.be/wyDr_3phD6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the only answer is to start killing any jew you see. doesn't matter if the kike at the deli is in this cult or not, you just start killing and don't stop until everything yields. then you still kill more. only solution. fuck the FBI.

Attached: white soldiers with guns.jpeg (900x602, 99.2K)

>thepisswater.com/news/43505-Jewish-Billionaire-Clare-Bronfman-Pays-Attorney-Fees-for-Co-Defendants-in-NXIVM-Cult-Tria 404
* thepisswater.com/news/43505-Billionaire-Clare-Bronfman-Funds-Attorneys-for-Co-Defendants-in-NXIVM-Cult-Trial
archive.is/iNSiV

* thepisswater.com/news/43505-Billionaire-Clare-Bronfman-Funds-Attorneys-for-Co-Defendants-in-NXIVM-Cult-Trial

Ah, I get it. Goldwater = pisswater filter in operation. I thought it was my fault cut and paste.
Filters is so imkamphy and sooooo six months ago…

hi FBI

But I thought pizzagate was a lie though

Pizzagate is hotting up. I wonder who they caught the high level cult members chatting with when they released them on bail but under surveillance?

Imkikey is still here

Attached: 1lpsnccuv8939r8393938r7vy18e7e76d18.png (231x346 18.98 KB, 20.39K)

Fuck off jim.

Allison is the only thing interesting in all of this.

Dude everytime I go to Santa Monica and see Jews walking around wverywhere, beards and outfits n all. With their little kids. Makes me sick. Cant believe no one is cleaning it up

Daily reminder that Trump's longtime friend and adviser, Roger Stone, was a lobbyist for NXIVM.

Attached: NXIVM.png (609x709, 56.62K)

Trump is a Kike puppet. Period.

shhhh, shhhhh it's ok, he'll be gone in just over six years, go back to sleep and stop being so fussy or im telling daddy

I'm sure the courts will deal with this criminal case in the usual manner.
Sad.

Attached: 77326493-5116218682.jpg (800x532, 61.26K)

What a shocker.

And the zog prosecuting them isn't? This is nothing big. NXIUM is small time. The daughter is being punished for running a secret cult with her friends where they spied on daddy computer and got files related to the the international jewish congress of which her father was in charge.

Basically actual pedos (DOJ) are prosecuting a couple of run aways who started a basic sex cult. Meanwhile Podesta's crimes go unlooked even with blaring wikileaks evidence showing pedo code talk.

Wrong. Stone was an insider that exposed the group.

Hi fbi

Attached: Pedo Club.jpg (553x369, 43.06K)

Boomer from Battlestar Galatica was in the group, too.

And Kaylee.

You bastard.

Did you know nya~? Laws are made for the slaves, not the masters nya~

youtu.be/wyDr_3phD6A

the sex cult part is just the front end, the true nature of NXIVM is business intelligence gathering and it's just an extension of the Temple of Set which Micheal Aquino, Bush 41 and the 322 Skull & Bones crew set up.
Plus Kenneth's pseudonym is Vanguard which is the same name as the Rothschild investment group that owns the most shares in every major tech company in the world, and it isn't just a coincidence.

Attached: Vanguard Group full.png (1764x3956, 692.85K)