Clinton Foundation CFO: “I KNOW WHERE ALL THE BODIES ARE BURIED.”

Clinton Foundation CFO: “I KNOW WHERE ALL THE BODIES ARE BURIED.”

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/i-know-where-all-bodies-are-buried-clinton-foundation-cfo-spills-beans

The CFO of the Clinton Foundation, thinking he was "meeting an old professional acquaintance," admitted to investigators that the charity had widespread problems with governance, accounting and conflicts of interest, and that Bill Clinton has been commingling business and personal expenses for a long time, reports The Hill's John Solomon. Clinton Foundation CFO Andrew Kessel made the admissions to investigators from MDA Analytics LLC - a firm run by "accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators," who have been probing the Clinton Foundation for some time.

MDA compiled Kessel's statements, as well as over 6,000 pages of evidence from a whistleblower they had been working with separately, and which they filed secretly over a year ago with the FBI and IRS. MDA has alleged that the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activities, and may owe millions in unpaid taxes and penalties.

“I have addressed it before and, let me tell you, I know where all the bodies are buried in this place,” the memo alleges Kessel said.

"There is probable cause that the Clinton Foundation has run afoul of IRS rules regarding tax-exempt charitable organizations and has acted inconsistently with its stated purpose," MDA alleged in its memo, adding "The Foundation should be investigated for all of the above-mentioned improprieties. The tax rules, codes, statutes and the rule of law should and must be applied in this case." Foundation officials confirmed that Kessel met with MDA investigators, but said that he "strongly denies that he said or suggested hat the Clinton Foundation or President Clinton engaged in inappropriate or illegal activities." "Mr. Kessel believed he was meeting an old professional acquaintance who was looking for business from the Foundation," the foundation added in a statement.

Attached: old lady bill_0.jpg (500x334, 20.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016
docs.goog
memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/pdf-­backup-­10­-4.pdf
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/0oVo3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
archive.fo/ESFt7
foxnews.com/politics/clinton-foundation-whistleblowers-have-come-forward-with-hundreds-of-pages-of-evidence-meadows-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just a metaphor. No actual bodies since Bill is vegan now and Hillary lives on wine and pussy.

First post kike post

Pathetic forum shill detected.

There we go, you can sacrifice children to Moloch and sabotage your country inside out all day and get away with it all. but no one gets away with trying to scam the taxman

At this point you jew fucks could claim to know where the fucking grail is and have a god damned picture and I wouldn't give two shits.

So how long before Andrew Kessel is found suicided?

Is this a q thing?

Idk 2 or 3 days? Depends how much they spend on the cleaner.

No faggot, go look on reddit

Agree. It really seems that the old adage "Only two things are certain in life: death and taxes" reflects some deep metaphysical truth.

Attached: pop-quiz-which-one-of-these-girls-had-their-dress-6197831.png (500x469, 111.52K)

For those that are new to the Clinton's and the atrocities that they have been perpetrating for decades, these docs should give you a crash course of how far and deep their tentacles go. This research was compiled and collated in /CFG/ Clinton Foundation General on 4chan Zig Forums in the 5 months leading up to Trump being elected. Our efforts were ignited by an FBI whistleblower who called himself FBIanon and did numerous AMAs, all of which are listed below.

This document, hosted in the different places, contains over 440 pages of research on the Clinton's and a vast web of connections with them including U1, Saudi Arabia, pedos, trafficking, assassinations, etc.

scribd.com/document/329473424/Clinton-Foundation-General-CFG-Google-Document-as-of-October-30-2016

docs.goog
le.com/document/d/1ihJEzb1trreKPgWlpW9m_CY9z0kQ6vXm4dqnbb8Xa4U/edit?usp=drivesdk

memedump.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/pdf-­backup-­10­-4.pdf

FBIanon Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R
6. archive.fo/E9YD8
7. archive.is/0oVo3

Let me repeat myself.
THIS HAG IS NEVER GOING TO PRISON
Don't we have bigger things to worry about?

Attached: hillary.jpg (615x409, 44.82K)

Were you explicitly trying to come off like

Forgot-to-turn-off-sage Bump

No I was explicitly trying to come off like it's not the 90's anymore.

Get this: you elected a president who said in public he would have Hillary Clinton in jail. And he didn't even investigate her, on the contrary he is the one investigated for treason.

posting in another out of touch russian shill thread

Yeah he also said we were going to get a wall, so now what?

Attached: meanwhile in israel.jpg (998x562, 377.87K)

low quality shilling, must be leftypedos, quite stupid and worthless every time

wow so like maybe they're going to have to pay a fine? Is that the happening here?

Couple of parsecs

By the book or by bullets hill dog must face justice and be put down so the dominoes fall effect can keep the heads rolling

FIRE AND THUNDER

Wtf Zig Forums? You were supposed to be the uncucked Chan. Every single post is a shill post. Where does everyone go now that both Chan’s are irrevocably dead? Shills making threads with the least credible source as a link, to prevent better OPs from making better threads to begin with. I just want to talk about politics and meme like we used to

Attached: C19ACDA2-7E25-4A90-85B6-AE46A2B7F02A.jpeg (400x400, 39.34K)

Sorry m8, this it. We have to work with what we got

At least the quality has gotten low enough here for me to post and not shit up the board by doing so.

Kill yourself joan.

Because cops and judges never crucify anyone for making a poor choice of words.

its all gone south, bro.
But we are not going to tell you where the bunkers are.

this poster is an infiltrator and should be removed.

Of all the 'metaphors' to use… CF finally getting audited and look at all the shills in here trying to say 'nothing to see here, how 'bout that blumpf?'

EVERY THREAD YOU GOD DAMN KIKES

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (389x402 208.53 KB, 137.88K)

And this weeaboo hasbarat still makes with the 4D chess, as if it's going to influence anyone with a modicum of awareness. I'm not even surprised anymore.

Attached: Donald-Trump-and-Benjamin-Netanyahu.jpg (2000x1333, 532.86K)

Global report.

Yeah, they really look like best buddies. You niggers can't even into body language.

Still waiting for the ban from the first report.

Attached: Smug Chinese lolita.jpg (1280x720, 53.9K)

Bumping up as letting it slide would be a crime.

Absolute garbage tier shill. Note to your boss, "don't pay him for that trash job."

Welp

Do they think that saying global report instead of report is like calling someone a motherfucker instead of calling them a fucker?

Giving this a bump so people know why the bomb threats are popping up.

Naaah all those bodies died of natural 3 bullets to the back of the dead and self dismemberment inside a bathtub cause of death

Checking and bumping just because this glorious faggot is still out there.

Attached: Capture.PNG (862x436, 33.85K)

So is congress going to take these findings and do anything with them or nah?

It's all so tiresome when cuckservatives say that Haiti is in bad shape because of the Clinton Foundation, however, it would have been in bad shape regardless. It's karma for them genociding the White French population two centuries ago. Also, I wonder what kikes specifically were behind the Haitian Revolution? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

As it stands, something is apparently being done. There was mention of whistleblowers coming forward with evidence, and the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations has re-commenced investigating the foundation:

archive.fo/ESFt7
foxnews.com/politics/clinton-foundation-whistleblowers-have-come-forward-with-hundreds-of-pages-of-evidence-meadows-says

Push this back up where it can be seen.

Since Frank Giustra was mentioned here's some background on him

Attached: Frank Giustra - Clinton Foundation.jpg (723x7589, 2.07M)

Haiti wasn't mentioned but there wasn't enough time given and the pedocrat grandstanding was bullshit, expected but still time wasting bullshit

Attached: Wikileaks -clinton supported laura silsby.jpg (1216x8068 336 KB, 3.15M)

interesting.
So this is the new faggot shill blackpill crap.

check that

Prison?

Attached: zqazqag9jd2s44.jpg (800x608, 73.58K)

Are you the one leaving Don't go to the synagogue tomorrow! flyer's around?

Fuck off yid, there was already a thread.

Attached: Implications.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

bump

THE TRUTH IS THE GREATEST WEAPON OF THE RIGHTOUS.

Good one.

Attached: Connolly_Fitton_Hackney_0003.webm (640x360 3.91 MB, 6.55M)

Attached: Norton_Hackney_0006.webm (640x360 3.83 MB, 5.45M)

Attached: Meadows_Hackney_Fitton_0009.webm (640x360 4.77 MB, 4.18M)

Now the whistleblowers testify

Attached: Jordan_Moynihan_Doyle_0011.webm (640x360 4.35 MB, 9.4M)

why are Drumpf supporters so based?
Is the white race saved under Drumpf the kike

Attached: 1544795378280.png (765x535, 15.8K)

Attached: Blum_Moynihan_Doyle_0013.webm (640x360 6.27 MB, 5.38M)

Checking this id

Attached: Hice_Moynihan_Doyle_0015.webm (640x360 3.14 MB, 11.54M)

Nothing will happen. This system is rotten to the core. It'll get shunted to the side and ultimately forgotten. Enforcement for thee but not me.

Attached: Meadows_Moynihan_Doyle_0017.webm (640x360 7.26 MB, 2.99M)

Attached: Anime1.jpg (950x1343, 506.65K)

Attached: Hil_69c342_6031760.jpg (900x928, 107.61K)

Attached: Tom Fitton on Congress investigating the Clinton Foundation (720p_30fps_H264-192kbit_AAC)

Attached: shadman.gif (200x270, 1.12M)

Why is it that the name "Clinton" appears to disable otherwise somewhat intelligent people's ability to pluralize a noun?

Clintons.
The Clintons.
Bill and Hillary Clinton are Clintons.

The apostrophe is so frequently misapplied here that I'm beginning to think I'm crazy.

bump