Charlottesville prosecution is IN TROUBLE with new testimony

"The defense called Dwayne Dixon, an “anti-racist activist,” to testify about his actions that day, and about a Facebook post, in which Dixon claimed that he had used an AR-15 rifle “to chase off James fields from our block… before he attacked the marchers.”

"Dixon said that he came to Charlottesville with 18-19 members of the leftist militia group Redneck Revolt “to join others to protest against white supremacy and fascism.” According to Dixon, between 12:40 PM and 1:15 PM, he saw a “silver muscle car with tinted windows” pass his location multiple times before it crashed into a crowd two to three blocks south of him at 1:42 PM."

"He also testified that he brought two magazines, but that he kept his rifle slung across his chest. When Fields’ car passed, shouted “Get the fuck out of here.” He also said he saw a number of vehicles with “white nationalist insignia,” but that Fields’ Challenger did not have any such markings."

"Fields’ only other options would have been to make an illegal right turn, going the wrong way up the one-way 4th street, or turn left onto 4th street. Fields made the left, and was faced with a crowd of hundreds marching toward him. At that point he backed up and, according to Depue’s testimony, checked Google maps again."

"Trapped, he attempted to drive through the crowd at 17 miles per hour. But when he came within meters of the crowd’s main body, his car was hit hard by two people with sticks."

russia-insider.com/en/todays-testimony-military-rifle-toting-antifa-enforcer-dwayne-dixon-should-gravely-damage/ri25611

Attached: antifa meme two sides nazi 0ev4cu0bwp221.png (1015x790 128.14 KB, 187.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzvB87Xnbes
heraldsun.com/news/local/crime/article199048869.html
heraldsun.com/news/local/article222036975.html
greaterseattlegdc.com/ds_rrjbgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

grabs popcorn
GETS COMFY
dis gon be gud

Redneck Revolt. An organization for southern Whites to virtue signal how not racist they are. You'd be hard pressed to come up with anything more gay than that.

He testified it was some other car and Fields' attorney never challenged his testimony. In closing she argued Fields should get manslaughter not first degree. This is a kangaroo trial and anyone hoping for justice is setting themselves up for real disappointment.

Why the fuck did this guy get a public office attorney?

Why pieces of shit like Richard Spencer and whoever called and organized the rally did not offer this guy a paid lawyer?

I feel that this video would be enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzvB87Xnbes

He brought a semi-automatic rifle to a rumored KKK rally. Here’s why he got off

heraldsun.com/news/local/crime/article199048869.html

heraldsun.com/news/local/article222036975.html
Durham County has agreed to pay anti-white-supremacy activist Dwayne Dixon $3,000 to settle claims that Sheriff Mike Andrews violated his constitutional rights of free expression, free association and the bearing of arms.

In May, Dixon filed a lawsuit asking Andrews to pay $25,000 for improperly revoking Dixon’s concealed carry handgun permit issued a year prior.

Under an agreement that is being finalized, the county will pay Dixon $3,000, County Attorney Lowell Siler confirmed.

Good question.

now, when i was a young kid, my pappy used to tell me that dead judges couldn't sentence a man, is this true?

You pull that trigger and you throw your life away. No whites in america are willing to sacrifice vidya and mango for victory.

That is very true, but a dead judge is easily replaced with a live one.

A million times this

Word is that Field's defense hasn't been as aggressive as it should have been. If you've ever been in or witnessed a criminal trial against an innocent man, you'll know how bad this can be.

Not to be black-pilled, but juries are stupid as fuck (there are many reasons for this) and his attorney is a woman. It's open and shut to us, but in a court of law, not so much.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07 Augustus Invictus on Twitter If you have ever wondered how not to make a closing argument at trial, s[...].png (640x354, 51.14K)

wew did this idiot professor just perjure himself? this is the first i've ever heard out of all the charlottesville testimony and stories and footage of it

He's fucked.

Is the verdict today?

His attorney must've thrown the defense, to get the innocent man arrested.

jury is now deliberating

Despite what common wisdom would have you believe, public defenders are often excellent attorneys. Especially when compared to at least half of the criminal defenders in private practice. The price tag of legal counsel often has no correlation to quality. You can easily spend $50,000 on criminal defense and get nothing for your money. Worse, a bad attorney will leave you with no room for appeal. There are no published metrics on attorney performance and the legal profession works to keep it that way.

If you or a loved one ever face serious charges you will discover 90% of what believed about the legal system isn't true.

1. No one knew James Fields. He went to meet people and ended up in jail.
2. Many people have been in contact with his attorney, feeding her arguments and exculpatory evidence. Her office has acknowledged receipt of this evidence.
3. There are around a dozen such people, but only Fields is on the news.
4. Spencer is himself fighting legal battles and doesn't have infinite money to pony up for everyone in jail over Charlottesville
5. The other famous "whoevers" you think should pony up also face civil and criminal cases over Cville, and were also fighting for their own survival
6. Those who still have platforms DO actively shill their audiences to financially support the men still in jail

Either way this works out it will be interesting, if you're trapped in your vehicle and an angry mob is closing in and trying to bash it open to get at you and shuck and eat you like a live oyster, do you have the right to just say "fuck it" at some point and tear ass through the teeming mass of lunatics? What if you're convinced they're going to kill you? At that point you might as well floor it anyway no matter how this works out. In some states they have made it explicitly legal to plow through a mob.

This. I bet most public attorneys have a bad rep because most of their clients are niggers, who are biologically incapable of not shooting themselves in their foot.

He was already arrested. You mean "convicted."

I don't think so. I think a cultural shift has occurred in the last three generations. The general quality of criminal defense has simply gone down the toilet. Defense attorneys don't know how to fight anymore. They aren't as smart as they used to be. The general public has been so propagandized that juries are more likely to convict. The general public is so dumbed down they don't understand how the legal system is supposed to work.

Case in point: you don't know the difference between arrest and conviction. And you're more engaged than most.

'Redneck Revolt' is a well known pro-Homosexual, pro-Pedophilia group. They just used the "Anti-White Supremacist" schtick to forward their core goals. Look at the members

He never had a chance.

I apologize for that error; I do know the difference between the two. I was up all last night having a good game night with my family, and I didn't get much sleep because of that. But yeah, I meant convicted.
Anyways, as far as your argument goes, I think you may be right, but I'm just jaded (or realistic) enough to mistrust the attorney's motives.

Are they ever going to get to the video proving the fat blob wasn't hit by the car is what I want to know.

There has also been a media campaign to denigrate pubic defenders, focusing on the very worst examples. In my experience the bulk of attorneys in private practice are just as bad as these outliers, but the media doesn't dare talk about them for fear of getting sued. Everyone knows PDs are at the bottom end of the pay scale and can't as easily attack those who speak ill of them.

Your first video proves nothing. It's just spazs chasing a guy, blocking his exit (which is quite illegal) and accusing him of crimes.

This whole incident has really proven to me just how far people can go to delude themselves. We have video of what happened. You can watch it for yourself. He is clearly guilty as fuck. The mental gymnastics on display here is really something to behold.

legitimately makes me wonder if the guy is a CIA nigger

the video tells you nothing. If he did that because he was being threatened, I can absolutely tell you 75% of people would have done the same.

As a professor of 'Cultural Anthropolgy', Dixon is surely able to easily list all of the different "White Nationalist Insignia's' … r-r-right, user?

Hello Shlomo. Everyone here has seen dozens of videos, several of which work in Fields' favor.

You lies don't work here jew

Attached: (7).jpg (600x780, 32.86K)

I hope the jury got a taste of just how unhinged this lunatic must actually be.

>attempts to refute me with an article written by two jews, who themselves cite a horribly flawed (((Rand))) study.
You're such a brainlet you don't even know how to use quotation features properly.

My apologies then.

There's a sad but very true canard that everyone in legal practice has heard: "By and large a state prosecutor can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.” The suggestibility of the general public has reached levels most of us can't even imagine. The maliciousness of prosecutors against the white man is indistinguishable from the wickedness of imps in Hell.

If you have time go down to the nearest courthouse and spend time watching criminal cases. Especially the jury selections. It has to be seen to be believed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 9.57.58 AM.png (371x268, 81.69K)

Holy shit LOL, I didn't just 'call you' a Jew, I ✡pegged you as one✡. I'm enjoying watching you shrink back and realize you've been ✡found out✡.

You're larping as a lawyer for the goyim. It's a job you were born to do, they taught you everything you needed to learn at talmud torah, I know, I know.

He's some kind of leftypol antifa.
When he's talking about the depths of delusion he's projecting.

The Left is on so many levels of projection and hypocrisy you can't even satirize it anymore. Sarcasm has its limits. Villainy has none.

It's common sense that if you organize a rally you have some lawyers ready to handle the inevitable police arrests. ANTIFA has 6 gorillion jewish lawyers ready to bail them out.

Kind of like cancels out the whole movement if it's "own survival" and not "our survival."

And still she did not present evidence of the antifa faggot bragging on facebook. She could have used that video from portland where antifa attacks an old guy in a car and he almost hits them, say antifa did the same to James… there were a lot of thing to use as defense

But his lawyer did not present it as that. The prosecutor used evidence his instagram posts of memes where people were run over after that incident with BLM blocking street and almost being hit. The defense could not explain the memes, it made him look like he went there to run people over..

There's always a retard in every thread.

I'm not "larping as a lawyer". I'm not one. I've just been through the court system to a degree most of the general public hasn't. So I'm sharing what I learned the very hard way.

You don't even know what you're arguing for anymore. Let me remind you you're making the case that Public Defender = Bad and Private Attorney = Good. And your only evidence is a paper written by two jews, citing a study by a think tank whose board is almost entirely jewish.

If I were a more vindictive person I'd wish you faced criminal charges someday. But I'm not, and I only hope you don't.

he had more chances if he used a black lawyer lol

Almost every single one of those goddamn cocksuckers is a yankee transplant. The ones who aren't are tweakers and junkies.

what were antifa doing in the street? it's not like he ran over people that were on the sidewalk

He would have had a better chance firing his lawyer, and representing himself. He's fucked.

Attached: 1459556871581.png (747x491, 29.98K)

memes are fun

you're awfully kind, thank you, but i fear they're onto me already and I might just go for the high powered private practice attorney team when they get me, lord knows I have the assets

This is because the left has enormous money behind them. There are huge NGOs and nonprofits that have been around for decades, dedicated to providing their agitators with criminal defense. These orgs are kept afloat by rivers of cash from wealthy Jews in high finance.

Nationalists don't have this advantage for very obvious reasons.

If we can only fight for our race and nation once we have equivalent resources, we'll never fight. I would agree that we need to build our networks first. I don't think that's what you were saying, though.

Everyone on earth looks to their own survival first. And only then to their comrades. Including you.
It's why when you take a flight they tell you to put the oxygen mask on your face before putting it on your child's.
It's why EMTs are trained in triage they first learn to watch for their own saftey.

As for the defense attorney, I'm not defending her. I said earlier that criminal defenders don't seem know how to fight anymore.

Remember Mark O'Mara from the ZimZam trial? He's an incredibly expensive attorney with a national reputation. Top of the top. But 60 years ago he would have been considered average. Attorneys just aren't that good anymore.

Dave Strano, RR's founder, got metoo'd a few months after Cville. Doesn't do a thing for us, really, but it made me smile.

Well if you already know an attorney who's got a great track record, that's a different story. But 99% of the general public doesn't. Right wingers and white nationalists are at the biggest disadvantage in this regard because we obey the law and don't know shit about the legal system until clubbed in the face by it.

If you ever anticipate needing that high powered legal team I hope you know who it is now, rather than after you need it. Ya sanctimonious prick.

Attached: omara meeting the performance baseline.jpg (1400x694, 80.43K)

This is very true. The legal system is tremendously slow and tens of thousands of dollars can be wasted on reports or evidence gathering that a jury never even gets to see.

Unfortunately I don't see any jury giving this guy a fair shake. Anglin got kicked off the internet for pointing out the fatso died of a heart attack. There's no jury that is going to want to risk having their lives absolutely destroyed.

How did Zimmerman get that lawyer and Fields did not? Why was the trial not televised?

These goons are mostly crisis actors, so they will say whatever their handlers tell them to say.

Love how idiots are trying to say Infantrymen are homos. It the most manly profession in the military.

Zimzam is a man of color. Fields is a Huwhite Soupreemicist.

you're not wrong, but certainly, a lot more could have been by the organizers to help Fields, and I'm willing to bet they refused out of fear of backlash.

Guess they expect us to forget that it was a CIAnigger driving the car and not this fat half jew patsy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (877x1589, 1.24M)

There once was a lady named Heyer,
Who can be reached now, but only through prayer.
She was rum out of luck
when obesity struck,
'Twas her heart, not a car, wot did slay 'er.

Attached: expensive_vase.jpg (607x582, 18.38K)

If alt-right was a real force after Fields would be declared guilty and sentenced to life jail the court room would be stormed by armed right wing militia which would take him away to safety. Or even better the jail in which he would be hold would be attacked by 100k armed militia and he would be freed, the same would be done all across the country where right wing members are jailed.

Just stop.

Fields' attorney did file for a change of venue, which was denied. This preserves his right to appeal, on the best grounds possible. Whether he will have the resources to do this is another matter.

That his PD filed for a change of venue shows she's a cut above most defense attorneys. You'd think this kind of work would be the very baseline for competence. And you'd be right. But pick any random attorney out of the white pages and they're not going to meet even this minimum standard.

Because O'Mara decided to take Zimzam's case pro bono, out of the goodness of his heart. Zimmerman coud have never afforded O'Mara on his own.

This is up to the judge. The Fields trial is a political railroad job and everyone knows it. The court rightly understands this could be as poltically damaging for them as the Zimmerman case.

I've been watching their public behavior closely. It's true they could have put more effort into Fields. However they were already putting the equivalent effort into helping people they already knew.

Nobody in nationalist circles knew James Fields. He was a complete stranger until his face hit the news. So he was no one's priority. Of course if WNs had the organization the Left does, some NGO would have prioritized him because his exoneration is very important poltically. But our side just doesn't have the resources. For every dollar nationalists have, the left has ten thousand dollars.

This is the most boomer Q larp narrative I can imagine.

In other news, the sky is blue.

Attached: zimmerman-meme-kim-kardashian.jpg (550x354, 48.3K)

Do they not realize how much they have in common with Dicky Spencer and much of the aut-right?

Richard Spencer has two daughters and was just divorced by his wife because he started fucking a younger woman. The guy has a lot of problems, but if you couldn't have picked a worse target for that particular slander.

Unite the Right was a honeypot and James Fields’ mother is Jewish, making him a mamzer. I hope the book is thrown at him and all the other spooks and nonwhites who attended this event. Thank God guys like Ramos and Goodwin are fucked already.

Why no big lawyer took Fields case? Maybe white people deserve to be genocided…

Specer is with a commie satanist, and we all know the sort of stuff satanists do, but I digress. This thread is about Fields not Spencer.The only reason Spencer was brought up is because he put this man in this position then didn't help pay for a lawyer. Other alt-kike groups crowdfunded money, for charlottesvile, what happened to that money if not for this mans legal fees?

are you kidding me? the dude is completely pro-homo. It's 100% apt, even if he's not homosexual himself.

Even though this whole thing is probably some sort of psyop, if it was real, he had every right to try to get through a hostile, seething mob.
Otherwise vid related would have happened.

This kind of shitty cope is why our people have been on the decline for the past seventy years.

Thanks for letting us know you're not white.

James Fields is a kike.

>(((Fields)))
A-user, I….

He married Caucasus trash.
He could have at least gotten a actual slav for his beard.

fight for white people to not be genocided and not one fucking white lawyer will defend you

The white people who attack white people for getting fucked over are themselves destined to be thrown under the bus.

I'd take grim satisfaction in that, but it's the fate all of us are facing. Not just the backbiting brainlets.

Attached: Sisyphus Sir Edward Coley.jpg (1525x1536, 220.54K)

You're on the site of the people that destroyed the alt-right.

It's literally an operation to prevent any far right parties from actually forming. I would know. I created the conditions that made the far right thrive during the last primary election. This board came after me.

hoping for zimzam 2.0
the field won't yield!

Mike enoch, is that you?

The alt-right was created by kikes as a psyop. Lurk a lot moar newfag
Anons don't have this sort of ego

The Alt-Right was riding my coattails like it seems this board is now.

I am not an user.
I am a memetic wizard.

Altright is a catchall phrase for whites who are racially aware, regardless if Richard Spencer registers the domain name. Altright to the general public means "white people have interests"

How did this board "destroy" the aut-right? The most damaging thing I can think of is finding the proof that Enoch's wife was a heeb (before they could shut it down) after he was doxed by Antifa.

Attached: 5e5cbccc52151c137f4134c6aedb270830a21f0cb175aeb5299d79f5eba14a81.png (808x1024, 901.11K)

Quit equating Mike Enoch as being the Alt-Right. He isn't. He was an intel operative that later was burned by his handlers once the people running the operation thought they caught me and could put me in prison.

Jokes on them.

I shit just fine haters

Because when you are in the alt-right you're ppart of the group but when something bad happens you're on your own kiddo, nothign personel

Hey, its weev!

thx user, now I've got burn notice but with Mike enoch stuck in my head

Not even that. It's that there are more cucks than there are Alt-Righters.

see

Attached: 1509114102837.png (645x773, 71.4K)

I'll support the next guy that kills George Soros, or a Rothschild, or K*shner or any of the people actually in charge. Instead they keep shilling the guy that shot up a synagogue, and the guy that shot up a negro church and that one Satanist Death Cult or another. Why doesn't someone successfully bomb the ADL or something, then I'll care about supporting one of /ourguys/.

You're an Admin, you already know who I am.
How is Weev? He still mad I burned his operation down?

That fag that drugged me at Wendy's was white.

Bowers did nothing wrong, but you are correct, a real target is a rothschild, a schiff or a warburg.

Mike enoch is breddy jewish looking.
even if he isn't, a south slav really shouldn't be the leader of WN in America, where most European descended people are of western European descent
And his wife is a confirmed heeb.

Even then, someone with a jew wife who they brought onto their podcast to pretend to be pro-White should be completely ostracized, regardless of his own racial pedigree.

G
XXX?

Sounds like a low fair, considering I was offered a lot more as a sperm donor.

Aren't they just furries who LARP as farmers for muh bestiality rights?

You've been dropping lots of hints about which important person you are, but I've still never heard of you. Maybe you're not as important as you imagine.

As for getting poisoned by some white person, it's been said many times: the biggest enemy of white people is other white people.

Sorry that happened to you.

Like every public white nationalist, Mike Enoch is a "leader" insomuch as he's put work into building his platform and people want to hear what he has to say. Yes, he and Spencer and Cantwell and every one of these people have personal problems like every man alive.

But no one appointed them to a position. They don't hold elected offices. Their roles aren't chairs mandated by a constitution. They've all carved out niches by their own will. If you can do better, if you're more fit for a spotlight, get out and do it yourself.

The problem is public defenders / duty counsels often throw cases for their (((bosses))) and/or their lodge. I've seen it. (Then you have to make a mistrial due to secret commission motion and scare the crap out of everyone from the bailiff to the judge as to how far you're going to take it.)

Attached: oy vey.jpg (278x181, 11.74K)

Because Spencer is a fraud.

I don't serve Jews.

The spotlight makes you a target. Look how the Jews have gone after those people. Half the content and memes they put came from me. The rest likely came from here.

Pretty sure marrying a B'nai B'rith faghag then going to concerts like these while pretending go be a White Nationalist is not problems every man as
They were appointed when the term Alt-right was forced on everyone who was pro White. They were approved Eceles before it was approved by the left as the new controlled opposition. Anyone new gets shot down or deplatformed while TRS still has a .biz Take a step back and think about things for one second, then stop being a paypig and start preparing for what is to come

Attached: 'This is How We Jew It' r….webm (608x720, 10.56M)

Don't know about furries, but they are all commies. There are many such urbanite bourgeoisie who larp as communists larping as ruralites.

It's amazing how Jews were able to puff up the egos of these people.

This makes for interesting reading:
greaterseattlegdc.com/ds_rrjbgc

I can't speak to what you've seen. I know in the cases I had to deal with, in which politics weren't a factor, everywhere I looked I just saw naked incompetence.

Can you describe a situation in which Masons threw a criminal defense and what their motivations were? Sounds like an interesting story.