Now that the top brass in the ABC's is being Trump Assisted Dying Off from Diseases, will the CIA

will the CIA actually do some, as in, even one pico-iota of good in the Earth?

Evidently they exist primarily to profit from annihilation of America.
Could it be that a pogrom will spread like a California poor-forest-management Oy Vey it's da global warming fire, and a domino-orgy will ensue, leaving US intel agencies actually spying on EVIL PEOPLE and attacking them instead of just using spy satellites to livestream some six-year-old's forcible triple-simultaneous-deflowering?

And I will

space my paragraphs

however I want to, so hello to you the Redditspacingscreamoyveybots in advance.

But, COULD they be wrangled into doing good, as in ONLY good, in the world, and the fake "WE have to be the most absolutely despicably corrupt people ever to catch Them Bad Guys" facade can finally be destroyed?

Or just round them all up and burn them alive? CAN the ABC's be saved?

Attached: james bond pepe.jpg (600x399, 27.89K)

Clearly the CIA was prepping us for a future where the USA didn't exist any more, how is this even possible if they aren't fully off their leash to begin with? Our intelligence services have been breached and the British are largely behind it.

THIS IS A BOT THREAD. FILTER AND REPORT

The Queen's Revenge?

Damn dude, your witing is hard to follow. I think there may be some of "our guys" in the ABCs, but I don't think any of them are worth saving. Jews will always gravitate towards taking over secretive agencies, because they can hide away their actions from the public eye.

CIA was fucked from before it's inception. They've been the jew's attack dogs under different names since the rev war.
Cut the redemption shilling and own up that you backed the wrong horse, thinking you'd be like the action man in the flashy Bames Jond movies.
Guess it wasn't what it all cracked up to be. Sucking cock in an office while being chained to your cubicle and keyboard while your CO fucks your wife and wife's son.
But you got your ponies and furshit to keep you company on those lonely nights in the office, right?

What does it matter if the British have breached it if our secret agencies openly give all our secerets and information to Israeli agencies?

will the CIA actually do some, as in, even one pico-iota of good in the Earth?

Evidently they exist primarily to profit from annihilation of America. (While trafficking in drugs, children, and misery)

Could it be that a pogrom will spread like a California (poor-forest-management Oy Vey it's da global warming) fire, and a domino-orgy self-consuming snitch holocaust will ensue, leaving US intel agencies:
A) gutted of evil actors
B) actually spying on EVIL PEOPLE
C)and attacking them instead of:
D) just using spy satellites to livestream some six-year-old's forcible triple-simultaneous-deflowering at a cost of 10 thousand dollars per view?

I mean, they have all this technorogy, and all these resources, and they are only using it to destroy children's orifices for profit, and escape all culpability or accountability.

Can Trump either publicly and privately eviscerate them and/or make them into a force for good?

man, bot threads really do exist. I thought it was just a meme.

Thank you glow in the dark Africans! You have reaffirmed mine and everyone else who sees this thread distrust of the government and intelligence agencies. Keep it up grandpa, your daddy is proud of your service by selling your children's future to the Synagogue of Satan

Wow. I'm going to print this post out and put it in my hall to serve as a nightlight.

Read Lyndon Larouche.

What does it matter if our agencies give everything to the Chinese at that? Or the Australians or even the Iranians? We're in a multipolar pickle where different factions feel free to infiltrate our government and then bend it to their own will at the expense and often very lives of Americans. A full sweep house cleaning with full NSA xkeyscore data pulls for every person with any employment in a law enforcement or intelligence agency or any other agency which handles sensitive stuff like State. Literally just root out everybody who did a bad. We have to do it sooner or later or WWIII will be a disaster, even with all our tech toys a bunch of saboteurs working on the inside will assure our swift destruction. It's a matter of national security and it's clearly extremely grave.

Kill yourself jew.

Bump.

I must've missed this broadcast, details pls?

That organization is why I have Mexican fatigue.

To think that I struggle at the uni and all semi-decent IT jobs require 2-3 years of experience while incompetent fucks like the people behind this actually get a job is stupendous.

No.
[citation needed], prove it.
FTFY
Well if you actually wrote in paragraphs then it wouldn't be a problem.
Not from God.
No and that's a really stupid idea to try.

Please, for the love of Odin, fuck off to wherever you came from and never come back. Retardation is not celebrated here.
Reported for slide thread.

there is no hope for CIA. that bridged was crossed at least as far back in the 1950's with all of the evil human torture shit they did in MKULTRA. add in them whacking JFK. the litany of crimes against White Humanity committed by the glow niggers is too long to enumerate.
things really are just that bad.

there is only one solution to the Langley Question. no mercy. and send a message so that nothing like CIA will ever happen again for the rest of human history. frog march all 36,000 CIA personnel out of CIA HQ on a crisp Monday morning and into the Langley parking lot. hand them all shovels and pick aces and order them at gun point to start digging. once the hole in the ground is big enough for their corpses, then the masked paramilitary gunmen order the CIA personnel to line up in front of the hole before opening fire. then they order the next line to step to the hole. again and again. it should all be over in about 10-20 minutes. then bring in a couple bulldozers to pile the rest of the stragglers bodies onto the pit of dead flesh. then pour kerosine over the mass grave and strike a match.

simultaneously, the same thing will be happening at the HQ's of the other 16 Intelligence Agencies. there is no such thing as a "Good Intelligence Operative." CIA is the biggest baddest most wretched hive of scum and villainy. to the very last man down to the janitor, they are all (((evil))), they are all corrupted by the power of the Deep State, they are all closet narcissists and psychopaths and murderers, they all are sexually aroused by torture and mutilation, they are all traitors to the Constitution and to America itself, and they all commit worse crimes against their own people–you and me–than whatever evils they are trying to thwart out there in the 3rd World shitholes of niggers and muds.

Attached: mgs.jpg (1024x768, 189.05K)

Go away immediately. Your Q-LARP bullshit has no place here.

sage

bump

nobody mentioned q, the shilling against it which you can't resist is how people know q is for real

Go back to reddit with your Qlarp nigger shit.
Q is pro-kike and blames 'muh ebil nahtzees' for all the evil in the world today. That should be enough to tell you that it's bullshit.

Q is a real psyop, yes.

SAGE AND REPORT THIS SHIT THREAD

filter and report you fags