China threatens Canada with 'serious consequences' over arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou

==China has warned Canada that there will be severe consequences if it does not immediately release a senior Huawei executive, calling the case "extremely nasty".

>Canada's arrest of Ms Meng at the request of the United States while she was changing planes in Vancouver was a serious breach of her lawful rights, Mr Le said. The move "ignored the law, was unreasonable" and was in its very nature "extremely nasty", he added. "China strongly urges the Canadian side to immediately release the detained person, and earnestly protect their lawful, legitimate rights, otherwise Canada must accept full responsibility for the serious consequences caused."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1160x773, 812.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yrndf
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-09/china-calls-on-canada-to-free-huawei-cfo-or-face-consequences/10597884
middleeastmonitor.com/20181128-trump-us-troops-will-stay-in-middle-east-to-protect-israel/
voltairenet.org/article204264.html
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-israel-is-giving-china-the-keys-to-its-largest-port-and-the-u-s-navy-may-abandon-israel-1.6470527
bc.ctvnews.ca/vancouver-chinese-community-speaks-out-on-huawei-executive-s-arrest-1.4210679
jewwatch.com/china.html
henrymakow.com/2018/12/do-illuminati-jews-orchestrate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you arrest your enemies, China wins.
I'm crying on the inside.

Attached: canada sir john a macdonald.jpg (539x500, 176.7K)

fuck forgot source
archive.is/Yrndf
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-09/china-calls-on-canada-to-free-huawei-cfo-or-face-consequences/10597884

Let the chinese yap.
I care not. Are they going to start a war with us?
Or just try and starve us out by not selling to us? Or tariff the shit out of our products? Either way it works out for Canada in the end. Dealing with China hurts us.
Don't visit china right now, they might kidnap you.

heh

chinks are going to suicide bomb fagland

Good? Now take back all the yellow niggers you flooded Vancouver with too.

surprised they could find her, all the ping pongs in Vancouver look exactly the same

The Chinese can steal intellectual property for decades.

Yet the moment a company violates Israel's sanctions on Iran the CEO gets locked up.

someone needs to do political cartoon caricatures of chinese politics, they aren't going to do it themselves

Attached: canada more like chinadia amirite.jpg (639x624 103.31 KB, 179.55K)

reminder

Attached: aipac.PNG (900x357 832.57 KB, 49.66K)

Attached: Trump Grabbing a Pussy.jpg (900x506, 139.21K)

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Look its two pussies

I'd laugh, but we all know that it's hongcouver now. I wouldn't be surprised if she got away because she was being watched by fellow chinks.

Getting good nations are at each other’s throats everywhere

Over some bank fraud? Most likely not.
She's probably one of the 8 Goddesses or a Daughters of Meguca type cult.
I could see war starting over someone like that though.

Taiwan Number 1

China number 17

Attached: [CHINA].jpg (540x676, 152.67K)

the fifth image is kind of interesting considering the wars for oil during the Bush administration and now its all these tech firms.

History do not simply repeat itself. It sometime rhyme.

Attached: Helene de Troy.jpg (1400x921, 154.65K)

middleeastmonitor.com/20181128-trump-us-troops-will-stay-in-middle-east-to-protect-israel/

Trump is trying hard to get the Jews back on murrica's side by turning Merrica into an Israeli territory!

Attached: 64828511_p0.jpg (1100x1400, 924.64K)

You are their vassal, canadacuck is now half gook/chink, they're just bring to heel a petulant subordinate.

Fix that quote and you've got a solid maymay. (Keep the "eh" though, eh.)

Attached: 1.png (800x450, 219.69K)

>help Amerimutts kidnap company employees with charges of violating Jewish sanction to destroy Iran about 10 years ago by selling some old printers with a American sticker to someone … who could have sold it to someone who could have sold it to Iran according to U.S. regime spying on Chinas companies, just because (((Verizon))) cant keep up and compete with that company and is still stuck trapping boomers in fake 5G contracts

>(((Newsweek)))

US corporations do that in China, arrest all outsourcerests.

The Chinese in Kanogkistan will hate Prime Imbecile Castreau for it, the Chinese in China will hate him for it, and the rest of the country will see him as stupidly pissing off the Chinese because Orange Man muh-muh-made him do it. Win, win win.

Trump is so far up Castreaus's ass with Uranium One I don't see he has any choice.

There's a pic somewhere of Chinese in Vancouver flying the Chinese flag in celebration of some commie holiday.

They raised the Chinese flag at Vancouver City Hall. Reverse Opium War when?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x1200, 1.94M)

Anything for that shithole Israel, you all need to hear this. This is because our govt has been hijacked by Jews, with today's firing of Kelly I suspect a war is imminent. I think this investigation is being used to force Trump to start a war w Iran. Did you know we helped starve to death 85,000 kids in Yemen.

OH NOES…..maybe this will mean that the chicoms will stop pumping their slave labor and illegal drug profits into Vancouver and Toronto real estate, making an ordinary working class bungalow worth $2million dollars. Whatever shall we do without them to make housing unaffordable for ordinary working Canadians??

Trudeau will side with the chinakikes.

hahaha….the police have been selling heroin in Vancouver's skid row ever since i've been alive and I'm 65.

And now they caught a sand nigger with 2.3 trillion deadly doses of carfentanil under his bed

British Columbia and Washington state to be a Chinese colony just like Jamaica is. Its funny to hear woke niggers lambast the gooks thinking that somehow Asians feel guilt like White people and will stop to pickup and feed the niggers, well maybe the Chinese will feed the blacks plastic rice.

Attached: but what about my nation.webm (400x224, 6.63M)

Obviously he can't. He made the arrest at orders from the USA State Department. This didn't just "happen". It was well planned and everyone received their very precise instructions. And those didn't come from Trump.

They came from Five Eyes who cannot tolerate Huawei phones with uncrackable encryption.

Attached: 800px-GCHQ-aerial.jpg (296x264 207.87 KB, 78.27K)

Jesus christ, imagine being a talented black 10th percent, it must be some kind of hell.

>Chinese government is abso-fucking-lutely livid and crashes the Canadian economy with no survivors just like they promised
A man can dream.

Also, friendly reminder that this has nothing to do with Iran and that the Chinese are terrified right now because if the chink CFO is extradited and starts airing China's dirty laundry to save her own skin then China is going to be bent over by anyone with a grudge.

I disagree. All politics going forward looks to have a future in being purely ethnocentric, the quest for those who know this is to wake up enough of their own race to fight against races which are doing the same before enough of their own are ended in their ignorance.

Think how difficult it'd be to get Whites nowadays to remove blacks from their communities? What would these blacks have to do to warrant this, riot daily or viciously kill a dozen Whites? I don't know. Or to the Asians how could you get Whites to not marry into them to produce werido hapas.

The blacks might be stupid and the gooks might only be able to copy but in their organizational structures right now they are far powerful then Whites. And the old metric "we're smarter and invent shit" doesn't mean anything because anything we could think of or build ends up in China or the nearest ghetto to help out those populations, even before our own. brb, going to buy a new graphics card

The thing I find really astounding by this affair is that they've held this powerful and wealthy gookess for a week now and there's no warrant, no charges, nothing. They just "arrested" her out of the blue.

It's going to be very amusing to see how this plays out.

George Galloway puts all this affair in it's proper light.

They better not cuck out. Fucking Chinese subhuman locusts. They'll kill our planet if we don't genocide them.

China literally kills 50+ people several years ago claiming they were western spies without providing any evidence and now they want to demand this?

America doesn't bow to your shit China as we are stronger so if we want this person, she is now going to the US and you can pretend you are going to attack our ally all you want but you won't do shit because you know the eagle will crush you if you do. Same reason you haven't done shit with Taiwan.

the only hot wars today seem to be economic. nothing kinetic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (980x551 442.11 KB, 946.06K)

Why is a Chinese person not able to sell to Iran? I don't get it. Why would foreigners have to follow American sanctions? This is literally an act of war, lol. Okay, let's see what happens.

voltairenet.org/article204264.html

Washington has asked Ottawa to arrest Meng Wanzhou and to extradite her. This young woman is the financial director and daughter of the founder of Huawei, the Chinese Telecom Giant. She was arrested on 6 December in Canada.

The motive for the war undertaken by Washington against Huawei is deep-rooted and spurious are the justifications.

The heart of the problem is that the Chinese firm uses a system of encryption that prevents the NSA from intercepting its communications. A number of governments and secret services in the non-Western world have begun to equip themselves exclusively with Huawei materials, and are doing so to protect the confidentiality of their communications.

The covers/excuses for this war are theft of intellectual property or in the alternative, trade with Iran and North Korea, and violating rules of competition by benefitting from national subsidies.

The Five Eyes is a system of electronic espionage by Australia, Canada, the United States, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. They have begun to exclude Huawei from their auctions.

Attached: arton204264-78c5a.jpg (400x226, 52.54K)

Iran is a very important geopoitical variable right now:
Either Trudeau has no clue what he's doing, is afraid of the economic slap on the wrist it's getting from Uncle Shem, or he is in cahoots with the US et. al. on taking down key individuals. Sorry Qumbers; don't hold your breaths that any household names will be frog-walked to justice. The arrest of the Chinese national is a power play and a bargaining chip

Forget for a moment, if you will, the construct of politicians and parties and administrations. Instead, imagine nations states as franchise outlets of a banking system. That's why.

One the one hand my overwhelming hatred of chinks. On the other my overwhelming desire to interfere with kike plans. I'm so conflicted. Can we just skip to genociding both at once?

Yeah, history is filled with examples of flourishing, inventive societies spoiled by the riches they created for themselves, before being overthrown by less advanced, hungrier barbarians.

I used to live 5 minutes from this place. You could walk down the streets for half an hour without seeing a white person, and that was years ago. Mind you it's better than Vancouver proper, as the racial homogeneity and affluence actually lent some kind of subtle, dare-I-say, wholesome, atmosphere to the town. although for some reason shitloads of africans have shown up recently. Fuck this gay Earth.
It's weird seeing your hometown on Zig Forums.

Attached: 89ea92305d49aa4f97ce9f0de90d36d2d64684de770a2b6646d3c21eca8cc993.jpg (707x682, 70.49K)

Had to laugh, thanks user. Reminds me of NASA/NAShA.

Dude read the thread. I already posted it two or three times; this isn't coming so much from the Trump administration. It's coming from Five Eyes and the fact it happened right after G20 when Trump made a 90 day tariff truce with Xi, makes me suspicious that this is British Military intelligence and CIA/NSA stabbing Trump in the back, like deliberately having a U2 go down in Russia a week before the Kruschev/Eisenhower Paris Summit.

So glad I got out of that shithole last January. I used to shop in the Richmond BC Costco…nary a white in sight.

Here it's nothing but white. Here is Quebec, though if that's too much for you I suggest Swift Current Quebec. REally really friendly people there and nothing but whites.

Er, Swift Current Saskatchewan…

Why can't Iran get the $150 billion it deposited with the USA under the Shah? There's another question for you..

The Chinese could retaliate and arrest a Western Executive in China. The World economy is shit and primed to implode. This type of shit makes (((investors))) lose confidence and sell. It’s really fun watching all these corrupt pieces of shit turn on each other after they’ve built up such a massive house of cards based on fraud and deceit. Look at what is happening with (((Goldman Sachs))) and 1MDB. Look at Deustche Bank.

Attached: 16D4B0E4-7D2F-4B7C-ADC8-DD612F0D68AE.jpeg (427x360, 14.41K)

brb, buying Huawaei phone.

Attached: mechahitler.jpg (450x320, 19.78K)

You really don't want a Huawei phone. My dad has one, and when the US banned Huawei phone, he received a message from Huawei on his phone that spoke in Chinese that complained about how the banning of Huawei is unfair. And again, when that woman was arrested, he received a message from Huawei complaining about how this arrest is unjust and demanded him to lobby for her release.

China is the best
Westerners prepare for your karma

Attached: rabbit zero jr.jpg (321x600, 44.92K)

Thank you Brzeziznski, thank you (((Kissinger))) for propelling a starving communist shithole to an economical shark that blackmails those who try to stop its growth.

Attached: 1260777781256.png (381x485, 375.75K)

First the otter, now this.

When the entire Pickton story comes out they'll probably be disbanded. They'll use the transit police as a regional force. Too many feifedoms in that place, leading to this situation. Of course chinks are the jew of the east and just as corrupt, so it may just go back to that with a new set of patrolmen.

Canada issued a "don't use Huawei, it's bugged" warning about ten years ago. It's an act

Again, like with Gamergate, you kikes protest too much and make it look credible to normalfags thanks to kvetching. Ignore it if you want it to go away.

Hang on. What?

>Thank you Brzeziznski, thank you (((Kissinger))) for propelling a starving communist shithole to an economical shark that blackmails those who try to stop its growth.
It is mostly the USA that does the blackmail, kidnapping, mafia style behaviour mostly against her allies, vasals, colonies and occupied territories.

The USA does it because they think they can get away with it. They do it to reafirm themselves, intimidate the subjected nations, because they fear loosing the grip with internal rot and external competition, not unlike the reasoning that lead Great Britian to war against Germany and pre-first-world-war Britain was not half as rotten as the USA today is.

It is to test the Chinese, if they will blink. Tit for tat is tempting for the Chinese and her family is probably demanding the arrest of a similar valued US citizen for violating of one of Chinas laws regardless were that might have happend.
But China is in a different position to the USA, so maybe it would be more adviceable to support some of the many enemies the USA made. Bigest lever would be subversion, regime change in one of the USA most crucial allies in Europe or Japan. Helping a opposition, like Mao did in Africa. Against that is they need them as trading partner, so I don't expect this until it escalates to China being bared from trading with them.
Your turn, China!

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom

獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾

爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李

洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活

摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

六四天安门事件

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

China is too stupid to do that. They take their geopolitics cues from The Art of War which, if you've read it, basically teaches them to just try to fuck everyone over for their own gain. In clever ways, yes, which work at that goal, but the thing is that when you fuck everyone over, you don't make friends.

China has no interest in making friends and their strategy of fucking over everyone else makes it basically impossible to make friends. Even their trading partners are not friends. They have substantial economic ties to Canada and a large presence in Canada but the way they've gone about it has led to the Canadian population hating them. And it's the same anywhere that China shows up substantially. All their neigbhbours hate them, because they have to deal with them.

It's not unlike the Jews, to be honest, because while the Jew is a master of subversion and deception, his end goal is to fuck over everyone not Jewish, and that means in the long run he turns people against him.

Because China is incapable of being decent and making friends, they will never manage to get in power in a European nation or Japan. Even if they did muscle their way into government control, the country's population would hate them and it'd be easy for the USA to topple the regime with massive support from the locals.

China can make puppets in Africa because nobody cares to stop them, the locals still hate them though.

They are the only manufctuer to actually make their own processors as well. Qualcomm is cia approved, Kirin is not

They will release her, mark my words.

China should simply threaten Israel with serious consequences if it wants Meng released from Canadian jail…

Why not go right to the source of John Bolton's policies and actions?
>pic related is "Israel First" John Bolton and his yarmulke wearing shadow. It was Bolton who ordered Meng's arrest.

Israel's yes men in Canada will obey whatever orders they get from Jerusalem.

Eliminate the middle man, Ping… call Bibi.

Attached: 601837454.jpg (777x458, 42.05K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dumbass lol

Snow Mexicans VR the yellow jews of the Oriental trading company WEW
Surely China won't do any thing crazy will they…
America first and winning

She's German.. And beautiful

(check)
This. I don't know why the chinks bother with the US at all.

Jimmy Pattison was the Pickton's next door neighbors. Yes they owned a huge pig farm up near Maple Ridge whatever but they also owned a big mansion next door to Jimmy and they were friends. Pickton sister in particular; she knew all and showed the cops where the heads of junky whores in restaurant sized pickle jars were buried. There's a lot of weird shit that goes on up that valley north of Maple Ridge; it's closed off to the public. Very sinister stuff.

Frankly I can't understand why China and the USSR don't get together to make their own CPUs and chipsets to compete with and stand outside of Intel/AMD and have complete lock down security on their computers.

The chinks jsut bought the seaport at Haifa for the Mediterannean end of their Silk Road.

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-israel-is-giving-china-the-keys-to-its-largest-port-and-the-u-s-navy-may-abandon-israel-1.6470527

classic move from them, won't be shocked if the Amerijew ignores this little detail so they don't sour the relationship with their greatest ally. Meanwhile Israel gets shekels and China gets more powerful.

Trudeau the cuck will bend over to China

Our phones do it too. When I got the Google Assistant (that's Siri for macfags), I was getting a message a week from the subversive MSM. I fervently disabled the automatic news service after I got an email inviting me to support my local LGBT parade, around the third message.

Huawei is infinitesimally less pozzed than American OSs, in my anecdotal experiences.

unlike the japanese, the chinese really idolize jews for their business acumen. the way they act on the international is like a bull in a china shop, they still have a lot to learn…

There's a pretty hilarious video of some sort of Richmond, BC delegation that held a press conference after the arrest. One of the people there was Hong Guo - a mayoral candidate and minor political figure, and a couple of political nobodies. Funny because they had to talk through an interpreter to say "we don't support the arrest of ms meng".

bc.ctvnews.ca/vancouver-chinese-community-speaks-out-on-huawei-executive-s-arrest-1.4210679

Attached: -999x-999.gif (1900x654, 1.04M)

KEEP YOUR FOCUS ON CHINA, GOYIM, DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT (((WE))) DO!

What's going on with the handshake? Is it a Masonic thing, or is Trudeau just a faggot?

here it is; the great classic in all its glory

jewwatch.com/china.html

henrymakow.com/2018/12/do-illuminati-jews-orchestrate.html

Getting back to China, one can see the Meng arrest and the neo-con thrust against China, as similar to the Western attacks on Russia … which yet don't prevent some deeper co-operation on some levels. It could well be that the NWO goal is shared, but the various national groups - like rival football clubs in the same high-school - still want to jockey for position on a medium level of things.

The Chabad website lists 11 Chabad centres in China:

Beijing China, Chabad-Lubavitch Rabbi Shimon Freundlich, Director
Shanghai China, Chabad-Lubavitch Rabbi Shalom Greenberg, Director
Chengdu Sichuan China
Hong Kong Discovery Bay China
Hong Kong Centre China
Guangzhou China
Kowloon China
Ningbo China
Shenzhen Guangdong China
Shenzhen Nanshan China
Yiwu Zhejiang China

China obviously knows who and what Chabad is, and how it works as an international intelligence network. It seems likely that by this point, Sheldon Adelson has become a part of whatever discussions are taking place behind the scenes.

Some even suggest that the brutal Meng arrest, was secretly co-sponsored by China … along with Russia perhaps co-sponsoring some of the actions against wealthy Russians in Britain … a warning to 'stay connected to home, as there's no safety for you and your money abroad'

Another motive would be that, given the global economic crash that might be coming, from the world's 250 trillion in debt that can't be paid, finally blowing up the system, including giving China a rough patch … it is in the interest of governments to have more conflict and reasons for 'patriotism', as problems with 'evil foreigners' will be a good distraction from economic hard times.

Brandon Smith and others, have long run the theme that to set up the NWO, it is the USA that will play the role of the ugly, brutal, hated bad guy - hence coarse acts like asking for the arrest of Ms Meng.

Barry Chamish even suggested that another take-down in the end, would be Israel itself, with a leveraging of global anti-Jewish feeling as a prop to support the NWO.

As this site often suggests, key NWO-cabal players are often playing both sides or multiple sides … on both sides of 'left vs right', on both sides of 'globalists vs nationalists', and possibly also on both sides of 'USA-5 Eyes-Nato' vs 'Russia-China etc'.

Yet amidst this playing both sides, there are yet somewhat 'real' conflicts on a medium level, where we can still distinguish right from wrong, and something more positive vs something more negative. The arrest of Ms Meng was one of those shocking things with perhaps bigger consequences than the neo-cons who arranged it, had anticipated.

Attached: E19719F1-BBC3-49F9-AAF0-302E39FF2535.jpeg (1000x1211, 356.77K)

Fuck off chink

remember that chinese shills are everywhere, They have a literal army to derail threads all over the internet.

They are called the 50 cent army.

Attached: 50c.jpg (480x360, 25.18K)

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

6月4日天安门广场大屠杀

六四天安门广场大屠杀

🇹🇼🇹🇼🇹🇼

天安门广场和长安大街,在一夜之间驻扎了二百多架坦克后,成了一坐军营。。。

💥1989年天安門廣場大屠殺💀🚒💥

市民被装甲车撞得肝脑涂地,暴尸街头

惨遭坦克轧过的死者,肉泥一团,中人欲呕!

UPDATED VERSION FOR MULTIPLE REEDUCATION CAMP VISITS:
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场

Considering the crack down on religion in China, the prominence of this foreign religious NGO (that serves exactly what? the two Israeli tourist per year?) is quite suspicious.
They would be dumb not to. Interesting is the role of the large, but empty and "unused" looking Chabad centre during the Mumbay attacks.

Observer, like Carroll Quigley, wondered during the Cold War how the West, the USA was proping up their "arch-enemy" the Soviets. The Cold-War did not end before a Margaret Thatcher traveled to Moscow to plead the Soviets to keep their troops in Eastern-Europe (undisputed) "it would have been in mutual interest of the West and Moscow to keep stability"

China was proped up by the West, as was the Soviet-Union that was an ally that was given controll over half of Europe and all of China (USA stoped supporting the Kuomindang in 1945)

But it fits in the pattern of US behavior, Meng is by far not the only one that the USA kidnapped.

Your argument, that this is maybe directed against the new owner class in China in a kind of intimidating attempt is IMHO still not so far fetched, the analogy to the (((Russian oligarchy))) conecting Russia and the West could be there. The (((Russian oligarchs))) receiveived their seed money from the West, precislly (((New York))). Who financed the rise of Chinas oligarchy? Probably the same (((people))).
The motivation to go against one's own investment could be of "disciplinary nature".

Apple News on iPhone is universally leftist too. I just disabled it.

This was apparently on a smaller secondary pole, and there are flag ceremonies of other countries relatively regularly. I think you are trying to be dicisive.

Continue mapping the homes of all Canadian police.

Because they can't create anything without copying or hiring European/America whites to create for them. Even the jews will grudgingly admit that without white males, nothing but primitive hut and tent living is possible for the subraces.

Attached: mcage.jpg (1382x922, 327.7K)

What's with all the fucking China threads? Slight of hand. Don't evaluate Jews and Jewish techniques, jump into a war with China.