Atomic blackpill regarding anime: The majority of anime characters are white. Western influence (morals...

Atomic blackpill regarding anime: The majority of anime characters are white. Western influence (morals, standards of beauty, technology, economics, etc.) started influencing Japan in the mid to late 1800s during the Meiji Restoration, and after getting their asses royally handed to them in WWII Japan became the bitch of the US and artists like Osamu Tezuka lifted Disney's style for his manga. The Japanese influence was minuscule in his works. While there were stylized Japanese cartoons prior to the advent of Disney, most of them sucked dick and Disney blew them out of the water. Tezuka, the god of manga, while a genius in his own right, WORSHIPED the West. Period.

I get so frustrated seeing how many people are trying to lift the Japanese up as aesthetically beautiful as white people. They're an extremely intelligent race, but in the modern age they became copycats. And they're not known for their beauty. Anime is basically a subconscious love letter to the west. Taylor Swift looks 1000x more like your waifu than some asian thot cosplayer that's smothered in makeup. Just look up those Japanese yearbook pictures and you'll see what I mean.

Anyone who disagrees is in complete denial. Sorry to burst your fucking bubble. Whites are the most beautiful race and everything great about civilization stems from them.

Attached: 002 (3).jpg (910x610, 75.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2018/09/02/health/skin-whitening-lightening-asia-intl/index.html
sloanreview.mit.edu/article/working-in-japan-lessons-from-women-expatriates/
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2014/01/135_149481.html
gogirlguides.com/asia/moving-to-taiwan-6-things-to-know/
laorencha.blogspot.com/2011/03/expat-women-expat-women.html
thecomfortzoneproject.com/dating-in-thailand/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/94928735/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happy toon fuckers get out

Why do incels love Taylor Swift?

Attached: 1530572596555.jpg (1024x896, 203.06K)

Do you know what a blackpill is?

Same reasons you fuck a pillow

>>>/trs/

Left: Real beauty, still beautiful when she was young/without makeup

Right: Pretty but only with makeup

Newsflash: White skin and European features are considered THE ultimate beauty standard by all other races.

Anime characters are designed in a varifying art style, but most art styles have the characters to have too little nose to be aryan.

In fact, they are properly closely to baby or alien with large eyes and small nose.

It's blackpill for WMAF couples and other asian fetishists

Literally in almost all profile pics of anime girls they have long, pointy noses like pretty white girls. Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: tzuyu VS tay.jpg (942x589, 145.9K)

TRS are kikes that worship white women in wheat fields.

Notice the Nip clearly uses skin whitener when she puts on makeup. In fact, skin whitening products are mainly sold in Asia.

edition.cnn.com/2018/09/02/health/skin-whitening-lightening-asia-intl/index.html

Left does not look good lmao. That's just an awkward photo of Tay. Go to Japan and you'll see how much they worship white people like her. Have fun being in denial.

They don't worship white women. They worship white men.

Attached: 1519382290932.jpg (1219x828 1.56 MB, 246.19K)

That story just tells me that white women are retarded wherever they happen to be.

Have another pretty white woman

They worship both. Hapa women are put on a pedestal

Attached: 017.jpg (1365x2048, 404.59K)

How can asian women ever compete?

Attached: Jane-Levy-Image.jpg (800x1125, 105.19K)

If you know anything about the process of animation and comic creation you'd be feeling really stupid. The colors are simply to make the characters unique. For example : Sailor Moon. All of the blonde characters are aliens from another planet, abnormal and exotic in Japanese Cultures, that's why it's used for characters they want to stand out. In a society where five out of ten women look exactly the same, they have to use something to show a difference. Gotta make your characters look special and the fastest way is rainbow hair. Japans obsession with White Culture only extends to the French, while they take a Ironic Position when it comes to trying to be American.

They want to distinguish themselves from the stigma of the working class. Asian cultures are vastly different from Western cultures, a pale, perfectly shaped face is what they strive for. Something that shows that their beauty transcends the pitiful masses.

Don't forget that "Asian" also includes India, where they're women are desperately trying to lighten themselves up so they can escape to America and marry some tech geek for a green card.

Fun Fact though : As an artist, actually studying the faces of Humans you'll notice that Irish, Black Americans ( a lot are mixed with native american though) , Native Americans and Chinese have similar skull and nasal structure.
While Eastern Europeans, French, Italians and Latina Americans have similar skull and nose shapes.
Israelis, Japanese , "Lower Eastern Europeans" and Australians are absolutely fucked when it comes to skull and nose variations. Like the mold broke when they were making the Jews and they just kept working with a broken one.

Attached: gonna have some really ugly kids.jpg (580x390 20.23 KB, 39.58K)

Indeed.

sloanreview.mit.edu/article/working-in-japan-lessons-from-women-expatriates/

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2014/01/135_149481.html

gogirlguides.com/asia/moving-to-taiwan-6-things-to-know/

laorencha.blogspot.com/2011/03/expat-women-expat-women.html

thecomfortzoneproject.com/dating-in-thailand/

More on this funny /int/ thread.
desuarchive.org/int/thread/94928735/

Attached: 1536961715981.png (1085x290 44.19 KB, 58.3K)

Jesus she sounds like a fucking whore.

First off, "anime/manga" covers so many goddamn artstyles and some are not as simplistic. But even in the most simplistic manga styles you can tell the features are more white than asian. Pointy noses, eye shape, lip shapes (in characters that have them), nose bridge, etc. I'm not just talking about colors.

Also I don't think you read my original post. Without Disney there wouldn't be manga style art. It would still be pic related type shit.

Attached: traditionaljapanese_art.jpg (550x270, 151.12K)

If anyone needed more proof that women are quite literally mentally challenged, here it is.

They've always been copycats, stupid. Where do you think Kanji was invented, Hokkaido?

Attached: Kanji_Copy.gif (518x250, 7.18K)

I agree Asians can’t innovate but I disagree with this line of reasoning. Where do you think the Latin Alphabet was invented, London?

What's your point though?

Hyperborea, duh.

Attached: Hyperborea_33.jpg (600x383, 77.84K)

Zig Forums2018 -2019

I'm just lashing out against white hate. There's a lot of people that downplay the influence of western beauty these days it seems like. I'll agree that there can be beautiful people in any race, Japanese included, but white beauty is unparalleled in my opinion. But you'll get crucified for saying it.

definitely the way to go is to become NEET, get /fit/, be fashy and contribute as little as possible to your country while being as much of a freeloader off western women working high taxed jobs and importing aryan waifus from eastern europe under 'open borders' policies

Go fuck yourself yid.

dunno how its a blackpill that white beauty is admired everywhere and reflected in art

disney was the originator of 'anime'

Attached: Becky thinks you are.gif (500x263, 468.77K)

π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 π˜₯𝘢π˜₯𝘦'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘒𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘈𝘴π˜ͺ𝘒𝘯.

Let her think what she wants.

I can't shake the feeling that's a dig at Zig Forums, but I'll be damned if I can spot the sarcasm in your kosher wit.

This is why race mixing is so dangerous to us.

actually was mostly a fantasy. they'd never let that happen. you think you can get NEETbux while banging east aryan women and looking /fit/ as fuck? definitely not in America, at least

Do you think any of these women learned to appreciate the men of their home and went back and treated them with some respect?
Probably not. They never learn and unless more correct themselves they will be our undoing

Murder your nigger wife, Sargon.

Attached: Sargoy.png (374x402, 174.74K)

Between Left's beauty and Right's trad wholesome non-roast non-materialistic non-consumerist lifestyle, they're the perfect woman. The 'American Woman'-model is toast

holy shit my sides

wtf?

At most until she's 35.

Are you thinking of Mexicans or something?

Attached: makeup.jpg (880x536, 72.31K)

Attached: b5384c9e8b5e15b701d74219c4c0b6096c5aa1a5482ae0adf4b521b885ee0b84.jpg (733x1169 704.67 KB, 99.9K)

I view the Japanese as my White brothers and sisters because of their direct involvement in WWII on the Axis side against Jewry.
I am not attracted to Japanese women, and I wouldn't date one if I was because I respect my Japanese brothers too greatly. I believe their ethnic uniqueness ought to be preserved in the same way other White groups ought to be preserved in the pursuit of preserving Whites in their current form as a whole.

I don't just think they're White because of WWII alone. I meant to add that their heritage makes me see them this way also.

chinese. Also Tay looks better.

jewish

korean

Not trying to make a point. Just autistically correcting you nerds who spam waifu pics.

Also, animu is pretty diverse, with some shows clearly depicting japs, westerners, whites from space, etc. While others just have their characters look like an idealized form of japanese people that obviously has a lot of western influence since they idealize whites but are still nominally japanese. I'm sure that when designer babbies become a thing, many asians will make their kids look like blued hapas, just like how all their plastic surgury is designed to give themselves whiter features. But to say all anime characters that aren't explicitly japanese are actually white is a bit of a misrepresentation.

How many times does this leftist race traitor need to be exposed here until you retards get it?

Attached: a tranny getting drunk with negroes.jpg (808x1047, 481.25K)

obvious cherry picking

fuck all you anime degenerates. don't think you're safe when the day comes.

Go home weeaboo, you're drunk

Attached: c4b606b8d99ecf85af42563de163a79c.jpg (843x851 168.33 KB, 137.53K)

Neck yourself before someone else does it for you.

This is the recommended white nationalist breeding manual

1. ALWAYS breed with a white woman FIRST

2. Have at least 4 pure white ARYAN kids possibly even more

3. Now you have fulfilled half your duty to your race. You have made your ancestors proud. The other half consists of taking care of your white children, being there for them and seeing them through to adulthood

4. Once your white Aryan wife has birthed all your children promptly dump your Aryan wife because after around 35 years women are beyond their useful date. Remember Men age like wine, women age like milk. Dump her but pay her respectful alimony and child support. If necessary do more for your white kids.

5. Once you are done with your breeding duties you as a white aryan man are free to fuck a series of Asian qts for your enjoyment. If they are persistent maybe even throw them a bone and allow her to bear some of your Aryan seed. Better mentally ill hapas than soulless gooks.

Anyone who objects to the above and doesn't fulfill his breeding duties is a shill and a race traitor

You know its true. Every white female anime cosplayer looks like drag queen comparing to Asians. Whites can cosplay comics not anime. Guess why?

Attached: average western woman (2)

No

No they are just confused niggers. No one cares about them.

???

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x954, 84.97K)

who dis

You know that worst girl is German right?

/imperium/ go home, we're onto your tricks.

everyone knows about their shitty attempts to subvert the source of their misery, you're just another psyop posting nigger kike trying to establish a narrative in this board
Fuck off back to /int/ goon

Attached: ba2a264ac1f40ac3cecb1f3a91bd65ce.jpg (666x1000 110.75 KB, 81.27K)