Barry Soetoro's birth certificate really is a forgery

wnd.com/2016/12/investigators-find-source-for-obamas-online-birth-certification-image/#eYr1AvJO19COl5Ew.99

freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2712234/posts

It was literally a layered pdf. It took two seconds to discover it was fake.

Zig Forums has a very short memory. Any knowledge that is not turned into a meme is forgotten. Only memes survive.

Wow! This two year old news certainly is relevant and needs to be discussed right now! Thanks OP for making such a great thread that is certainly not a slide thread, and thanks to the mods for allowing it to stay up!
Enthusiastic bump!

there is no difference between obama and trump, who gives a fuck, forward ho!

Shit, you can just tilt your LCD screen and see the edits made. They didn't even match shit up, it was as if they left it to a random intern.

Nigger just open the birth certificate in Photoshop, we have know it was a forgery for years.

Cock In Ass activity detected.

Its lazy photoshop. Not flattened and the background (safety paper) does not even bend with the folds of book it was scanned from.

James Files bit a bullet and placed on the fence at the grassy knoll. His complete confession is online. It must be their form of marketing in the underworld to leave a mark. These sickos do it for pay.

People are content with being told what reality is. History doesn't matter. Truth doesn't matter. Propaganda & perception management matters.

Attached: 03df608ff2b0e690aaca963e03e2bb92fe6a55e41bbdfa3ce12631f4fe086718.jpg (685x960, 92.47K)

I can't wait to bug my libshit family about this.

oy vey

It was deliberately created to be fake because no one anywhere in the world can or will do anything about it. I'd say change my mind, but you can't.

Obama will hang and so will you. You have no idea how DOTR is.

Known this for quite a while.
The real question is, why?
Where was he really born?
And did his Indonesian father adopt him when he was a kid, which would make him a citizen of the father's country under U.S. law, not a U.S. citizen.
He DID attend a private school that was exclusive to citizens of Indonesia, so how did he get in?

CIAnigger Operation Monarch
build a candidate from the ground up so you can control them from the shadows.
Kenya
yes.
All his paperwork was forged from the start, and it was the CIA's doing (Bush 41)

How dumb do you have to be to not realize that black surface is the inside of the cargo capsule. The two halves exploded off once the rocket had left the atmosphere. That's what you see in the "split second glitch".

You probably think the Earth is flat too?

Obama is an Ethiopian jew probably raised in Israel. Just going with my gut. No sauce; fuck you.

And nothing happened since then. Strange if you remember Trump actually offering a large sum of money to a charity if Obama shows his birth certificate to the public. Becoming President seems to erase some memories.

There is some truth to this. They're easy(ier) to remember and truly powerful. Just when you thought Autism was a bad thing, some virgin gamer comes up with an OC shitpost that goes viral globally.

Jew whingeing over further proof that the administration is trash.

Oh lordie, we've gout ourselves a mooner. Please preach it somewhere else.

are you implying that's all the investigation entailed? no? so what's your point

We know that the earth is flat simply by examining history.
For example, when immigrants poured into Europe using the Iberian Peninsula and foot of asher by the boat load around 476 AD, they were headed to Rome looking for a better life.
But the sheer weight of all of the immigrants caused an imbalance. Italy tipped over and all of the Romans fell off.
You and I only know this as 'The Fall of the Roman Empire', filthy goyim.
You're welcome!

Attached: zzzal8mkl09.jpg (397x435, 62.66K)

This by itself is not conclusive, the scanning and post-processing software (OCR) sometimes do that as part of optimizing the file for size and usability.
The background is a color picture or a mosaic of them, the original text is a b&w picture or vectorized graphics overlaid, with OCR'd, invisible digital text on top so you can search, copy & paste within the document, etc.
It was the amateur editing that made it obvious.

Thanks for bumping this thread. I thought my life had no meaning…I was almost about to give up…then I saw OP's astoundingly positive and inspirational post…now I have real purpose.

It is funny how the mind of the MAGApede is so easily instantly reset that the evidence of Obama's certificate has no meaning once the new ZOG cog is elected… the same ZOG cog who initially started the public investigations into Obama's certificate… perhaps he's waiting until he locks up Hillary and builds that wall before doing anything against his partner in crime Obama