So, you guys remember the whole "it's ok to be white" thing? i propose this new message, to be posted in the same way...

so, you guys remember the whole "it's ok to be white" thing? i propose this new message, to be posted in the same way, on Christmas morning. The message is completely good as it talks about love and the usual suspect will have to go thru hoops and mental gymnastics to be able to twist it into something bad, also, whatever argument that can be made about this message can be said about "black lives matter", so that's a plus

what do you say? shall we post this?

Attached: rect4149.png (1605x1605, 211.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.fathom.info/
bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-us-land-use/
theguardian.com/books/2014/nov/16/julie-burchill-unchosen-john-crace-digested-read
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off back to kikechan.

that is gay. nobody like white people. they only care about white pussy.

no u

Attached: no_u_for_knowyourmeme.jpg (640x454, 29.94K)

This has potentional and keeps in line with the essence of IOTBW. The first faggots replying ITT are very likely bots.

youre not everybody nigger

i thought so, what i don't know is how to make this as big as IOTBW, or how to rally everuone

its ok to be white … its a fact, using quotes shows your lack of the understanding of the English language.

its fact or not … there is no need to change fact, this thread is on par with trying to reestablish gravity

Is there not mods on 8chn straight up evil jew spawn bots posting in these threads.

seems like it … yes this thread is a display of that logic

the quotes were used to quote the phrase used, the word "thing" was used because i don't know how to call what happened with the "it's ok to be white" (se what i did there?) posters, was it a campaign? or a movement? or a protest? since i'm not sure, i call it a thing

also, you're right, my first language is spanish, i learned english back when i was in elementary school, but never spoke it as a first language myself

This. Lotta kikes on the board these days.

ILWP is the only worthy successor I've seen proposed for IOTBW. Nice idea, OP.

Attached: db87bea1179ff53f8f106aec602d4cf5fde05dc28afc4b5650786c7db707fd60.gif (200x200, 3.1M)

thanks, i really think that, if it gets enough spread, the usual assholes will have to do a lot of mental flips to call it evil in any way

Yeah its still a passive position that you can't criticize without being the asshole, that's what makes it hit that sweet spot.

the question, how to make it big? how did IOTBW got big in the first place?

It's fine. Hating white people has become a national pastime for the left.

However, after the Yellow Vests, I'm leaning toward tax-based public information campaigns.

WHY PAY TAX?
IT'S NOT OK TO PAY TAXES.
Or something similar.

One reason it got big was that its true yet unpopular to say out loud. ILWP is the same; everyone wants to live in white countries. Whitening, ie. gentrification makes neighborhoods nice again. Whites are the highest rated preference on dating sites. But you're not allowed to speak any of these things.

You might also want to get a simpler black & white heart version, that uses less ink (in addition to this one).

Issue I can see with this is the first word. "I" focuses on the person putting up the flyer, "It's okay to be white" gives a message to the person reading the flyer.

Something like "It's okay to love white people" would be better and a logical next step, but might take away from IOTBW.

i think enough time has passed from IOTBW, also the message is so inoffensive that everyone can say it, as long as they're not racist towards white people, so i think it would make a fine bait for the media to try and twist it into something hateful

It's ok to prefer white people.

Attached: No Free Coal.jpg (1280x720, 180.68K)

Did you get this idea because of Julian von Abele? What do you hope to accomplish that IOTBW can't that would justify a new message?

“White people did nothing wrong.”

It worked before

call it a fact … you dont know because ur a fag

you people

"Its best to be white"

or
"white is better"

It's alright to be white~

Nope, too much attack surface.

nah, i just wanted a different message that was as positive as IOTBW and that had the same arguments as BLM, just for white people

that sounds as a defense, i was looking for something less defensive, more positive

man, you're edgy as fuck

YOU people

very easy to flip into something "hateful", it needs to be very positive so even the blackest panther has to do a lot of mental flips to find how it is racist

Something related to "White Christmas" maybe then?

that could work, as long as it can't be traced back to anybody white, maybe if a black guy says it?

Why are obvious kikes always trying so hard to make the next IOTBW

i'm actually catholic and from mexico lol

The 2nd phase should be "I want to REMAIN white".

That would have been genius.

Make it simple; "White = Purity"

Attached: shhhh let me touch you.jpg (328x277, 10.71K)

Are cities over there cucked/degenerate too?

no, but the larger ones are a couple years away, we have a portland and i live in maybe a dallas like city

Bump because the message is simple. IOTBW states a fact.
This states a fact, too – from a subjective perspective. Leftist sees ILWP and gets triggered because =someone= in their city.. dares to love white people.

Anyone telling you to change the message is a you know who.
It's working great as it is, go gas yourself glow in the dark nigger yid.

JAVID running for PM ALERT

Nice focus but taxes are for funding public services like roads, lieburries, and parks. Only resource extraction (income) tax is fair but it will be difficult to articulate why the other 50+ taxes and access fees are bad in a concise way.

I
❤❤❤
EUROPEAN
PEOPLE
"White" is not good label but the message is less clear with the more accurate label of 'European'.

Attached: tax.png (750x563, 266.87K)

"I Love being white", Alternatively "I Heart being white" would work well. There is nothing more infuriating to a shitskin, kike and a white shamer than knowing you're proud of your race

Attached: White.jpg (521x523 113.24 KB, 528.53K)

I've got it. You're really gonna love this:
taxation is theft

Yes but this is an opinion. The next step.

Attached: earned-income-tax-credit.png (1344x1103, 1.06M)

Is our goal to be accurate or is it to entertain ourselves by triggering shitlibs?

Pick a day, describe the rules (no modifications, no vandalism, etc) and promote the shit out of it. If it's meant to be then it will be like a snowball growing as it rolls down a mountain.

What's EITC?

Reported. There is no stage 2.

CA will soon tax text messages, and exempt social media platforms from it such as FB's messenger app.

Don't respond to this derailing douchebag. It's obviously either a retard-in-denial or a shill. Your communication is fine.

Only if enforced certain ways, like with property confiscation or other penalties. What if tax was voluntary ? There is a farm where I live that sells bags of apples from a stand with no cameras and only a box for payment. They make it easy by setting it at $10 a bag so most peole buy 2 for $20. 30+ years and they still do it because most people are honest.

Attached: Gas_Tax_in_Cents_2015.jpg (1389x891, 153.76K)

I like it OP

You have to deport all nonwhites before you can do that again. You literally cannot do it now, because even whites won’t abide by it. This has been scientifically proven.

Except "I

Attached: download.png (224x224, 5.68K)

It's all good. The IOTBW theme has got a lotta legs. It's just outa the starting gate, hardly run its course yet. The variations on the theme just reinforce the impact of IOTBW, which is good. None of this hurts as long as its positive, and short n' sweet. The reason it works so well is because underlying the constant cries of bigotry and racism, the left truly is hypocritical. They may be blind to their own hypocrisy, but the rest of the world most assuredly is not. So… post them, print them, together or in sets, it's all good.

Honestly, I used to be a colorblind neocon. Now I wait for the day where we can wear a shirt like this in public and have others nod acceptingly. Society's degenerate pressure will create a crack in the foundation somewhere.

More different flavors of salt.

It's not "stage 2" you fucking jew.
It is a different meme.
I ❤

Attached: beer-tax.jpeg (1100x960, 168.07K)

Exactly this. OP got it right, and now a thousand cooks want to spoil the soup by "improving it."

Reported. For. Obvious. Spam.

To who? The IOTBW Central Authorization Committee?

Interesting you write that because the farm is located in the most non-iberian Hispanic parts of the Bay Area; Watsonville. Almost an ethnocity there.

Attached: land_use.png (1200x630, 129.29K)

lol

over the target

That was a joke. I was mocking that suggestion not trying to derail this into a lolbertarian debate thread. Please forget I said anything.

Feck off uless you are going to conrtibute to this or the tax facts meme.

Attached: digital-tax.png (1280x800, 131.56K)

reported

Will do.
Last map.
I ❤
W P

Attached: toys-r-us.jpeg (1910x1000, 163.73K)

Nice chart but where is urban pavement? They take up like half of cities

basic bitch is a self-hating white

Not bad OP. It's logical to take the sterile message of IOTBW and progress it to a positive message for the next step. After this success let's do "Unite the White"

Both, preferably. "White" is easily abused by adding some sufix, e.g., power, seperation, supremacy, and so on. However, it is the most clear description, especially for americans, who give fluoride stare when you mention 'European', as they think: "im a merican".

pic related.

Attached: png.png (233x37, 2.97K)

NO NIGGERS

Attached: whites-only.jpeg (1607x1147, 114.2K)

I don't like it because love could used as a sexual or romantic meaning and could backfire by shitskins using it to make the message about miscegenation.

this, just keep the pressure up, and they will out themselves to the point where even senile boomers and other normalfags will take notice

This thread again. Why don’t you just double down on what actually works and post more IOTBW flyers instead.

idk. Here is a map of the us with only roads.
Not a clear chart but still informative.
shop.fathom.info/ has each state as prints.
And jewberg did a project on it:
bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-us-land-use/
It is where that first map is from.

Attached: us.png (1024x701, 347.35K)

There is always someone trying to water down the message
go back to facebook

You need memes…. lots of memes

I am sure pic related is more your thing, user.
And here is an article you wrote:
>theguardian.com/books/2014/nov/16/julie-burchill-unchosen-john-crace-digested-read

Attached: jews.jpeg (300x300, 19.62K)

Ironical since you always sperg about whites being creative and eclectic against the evil bugmen. You think like one of them.

This is good actually.
Chads and Staceys will buy it immediately, because they can brag about being better at something and it will trigger the left to absurd levels (HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WHITE IS BETTER).

Seriously, what else do we need?
Three words, direct message message, allows us to feel pride.
Anyone complains?
We ask if they would complain if another color was put in the slogan.

It's perfect, like poetry: simple, sends a direct message, it's an attack but it isn't an insult.

White is better.

Attached: 62db9e1f2d9eda155f5e4eb90f3895b3adcb7390c667c5eacc8d7dcfecf9b013.jpg (580x668, 126.38K)

no

Go away, shlomo.

Attached: A-okay.png (217x190, 27.26K)

op here
so.. is it worth it to make one of those posters, give it a fancy name as in "operation love" and declare the same rules of IOTBW in it? i might start with that later today so that it gets posted the night before christmas

Yes. It is worth it. This is a good idea.

i'll give it a shot, i suck at doing graphics so it might be basic as fuck so let's what can i do

Anything positive is good. That is why IOTBW was so effective. If you associate whiteness with harmless postivity,
than anyone against it is against being ok, or I love. It also strikes in the cognitive dissonance of the double standards.

You definitely should. I was around for IOTBW, but never participated due to a myriad factors. I can promise I will put flyers of this up if you start up an Operation.

I'm still more fond of the "White is better" but anything that gets leftists in a riot is good for me.
Go for it OP, worse case scenario it won't go anywhere, best case scenario you're going to start something that will at least gets us some laughs.

You'll hang soon, shlomo

No, the point of IOTBW is that it is a completely and utterly neutral statement, it does not imply any kind of pride, preference or superiority.
The moment you add words like love, approve of, promote, etc you are changing the message. The point isnt to tell people it is ok to be white, it is to let leftists chimp out and reveal their anti-white agenda.

Code Name: "Operation White Christmas"

This is a great idea, and in many ways better than the IOTBW meme. The "it's ok to be X" phrase implies a reaction to someone saying "it's not ok to be X", which is somewhat of a strawman that the average person can leverage to disregard the statement without much cognitive dissonance. Saying "I love X" does not suffer from this issue, since it's a posessive statement of support, not an argument about the validity of X.

filtered

Good thing this isn't IOTBW then. This is capitalizing on the success of IOTBW by subtly pushing to overton window a little bit further, this time with a very mild statement of affection towards whites. If this is successful we can then continue to push further with something less timid.

I thought the It's Ok to Be White meme was great.

This one borrows from that meme and adds a boomerish "Hey, I replaced I

How about "Its OK for White People to Love White People"

How about "don't change the message?"

Its a much stronger message, its goes right in the face of all the race mixing propaganda and says takes IOTBW to the next level