Mass bomb threats to distract from Clinton Foundation hearings

It's pretty fucking obvious what's going on.

Post fake bomb threats here.

Attached: 18a4ddd09445c3e70a819936cdb4828e71b9fe2d420202831b3301cd0ea8ca69.png (639x332 66.1 KB, 68.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/teenage-bomb-hoaxer-jailed-after-banking-800000-in-bitcoin/
twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1073302029106380800
archive.is/kIgJA
twitter.com/MassStatePolice/status/1073297572490567683
archive.is/YbQYV
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/sheriffs-office-no-validation-to-threat-of-explosive-devices-gunman-at-columbine-high-school
news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/australia-ceases-multimilliondollar-donations-to-controversial-clinton-family-charities/news-story/219577919ed8dfbd79cf808321234eba
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy a kike free first post.

Effort, citations, and following the rules are required, dumbass. There's no reason to distract from the hearings because, say it with me, NO ONE IS GOING TO BE PUNISHED FOR THIS SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE. You're a fucking Q-LARPer if you think the ZOG will arrest the ZOG.

Thanks for putting forward (((your))) narrative before the facts come in, faggot.

Fake news. Why would they want to distract from a whitewash?

Why do shills always bring this up when they want a topic to be shoahed? Is this in your handbook or something? Reported.

Found the kike

Let's hear what your interpretation is, you fucking useless heeb

CITATIONS OR FUCK OFF, SUBHUMAN.

These talking points all come exclusively from Q-tards. It is a dead giveaway.

Trump is a kike puppet, Q is fake, you're a subhuman, and nothing will happen

Q

i'm sick of fake bomb threats i want to see explosions.

Attached: D1A79FB8-7802-4A73-A359-1B8110EFFF91.jpeg (1203x1065, 450.27K)

Jesus fucking christ. So much faggotry is astonishing. Can we discuss the topic at hand?
What is said in the hearings?
Where are these fake bombs popping?
How many?
When is this all happening?
What's fake news take on all this?
Do we have pics of the IDEs?
Jesus fucking christ, Ill say it again. Quit derailing and throw your opinions on all this besides the same repetitive MUH QQQQQQQQQQ or MUH SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Straw man. Reported.

They want buttcoins…

Attached: b10f525b32c599fab57bfdfdef6397fe6f7b45a5069a12d2975e363d665269b2.png (1887x901, 90.53K)

The ones derailing by talking about Q are the shills. People who act like shills are shills. People who get irritated with shills are not. Learn the difference and stop equivocating propaganda with counter propaganda. You are firing on friendly troops.

Kikey no likey, huh? Too bad.

You won't do it, no balls.

The Jew calling someone a kike.

They're from fucking Twitter you spastic. Read them.

Yes, you are calling someone a kike, Chiam.

That civnat magapede cockcuckers are so desperate to push their stupid narratives they post a sensationalist nonsensical thread without any links, archives, or context on an anti ZOG image board to "OWN DA NAZIS EBIC STYLE".
FUCKING LEAVE

>>>/oven/

I hope they get crippled in their vanning

I wish it was that simple

get
out

Attached: bypass.jpg (982x1024 454 B, 136.6K)

Not a Jew.

Why don't you go find out the answer to these questions then report back, you anglo faggot.

WHERE. ARE. YOUR. CITATIONS.

Reported. You have a containment board, paid jewish shill. >>>/qresearch/

IF THE OP HAD GIVEN CITATIONS, MAYBE WE WOULD KNOW THAT.

"An American-Israeli teenager who made bomb threats for a living has been sentenced to a decade in prison by a Tel Aviv court after making a small fortune in bitcoin.

According to prosecutors, 19-year old Michael Kadar was responsible for around 2,000 bomb hoaxes between 2015 and 2017, threats which earned him the nickname the “JCC bomb hoaxer” in Israel due to his focus on Jewish Community Centers. Other targets included commercial airlines, airports, police stations, malls, hospitals, and schools, per The New York Times."

ccn.com/teenage-bomb-hoaxer-jailed-after-banking-800000-in-bitcoin/

Attached: ca2.png (605x562, 17.19K)

Curious, how many airports got bomb threats? Has air traffic been shut down?

Who said anything about qkike before (((you))) brought it up to dilute the thread?

You neither proved, nor disproved anything. You simply sperged out like a kike.

You did. Die now.

Okay? Are you illiterate or just a bot?
Where are the citations for your claims, paid jewish shill?

Nice pilpul.
Answer the question honestly.
>Who said anything about qkike before (((you))) brought it up to dilute the thread?
Just answer that question.
I'll help. There are two choices. Either or and neither of them mentioned Qkike at all. (((you))) did, and continue shitting up the thread because your boss is being held to account.

They want buttcoins…

Attached: 928cd7f08dfa7a7533622c8ad824e11d7ff53b0a5104d549dea40253e1663d0a.png (588x422, 175.23K)

So the user in another thread was right that there was going to be a false flag tomorrow, except it happened today already.

twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/1073302029106380800
archive.is/kIgJA

twitter.com/MassStatePolice/status/1073297572490567683
archive.is/YbQYV

There you go kike.

So no citations, got it. Fuck off.

Okay, leave.

40 POSTS BEFORE SOMEONE DID WHAT THE OP IS SUPPOSED TO DO. THANKS, CODEMONKEY.

Kill yourself Jamal.

No. Discussion is not allowed. Spam and shitflinging is how codenigger wants this board.

Filtered.

Am watching the hearing and Tom Fitton is selling out on America. They got to him.
This circus is going nowhere.
Tom Fitton is curled up in a ball shaking with fear.

Paid jewish shill confirmed.

Okay, leave.

predictable. tiring.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1017x579, 900.74K)

Sigh. So bomb threats and odd as shit bot spam, along with the now banned kike ITT.

Either way the fact that this is happening country wide is odd in itself. It's very cohencidental the timing.

The zognalds are desperate to push their narrative but any Zig Forumsack knows the zog constantly false flags anytime serious shit goes down. Just like the Paris Xmas shooter conveniently making it illegal to gather and protest as yellow vest protests ramped up. You're a fucking retard, attaching buzzwords to make us hate things doesn't fucking work here, we're not the redditors you're used to shilling.

Bomb threat called in at Columbine High School in Colorado this morning resulting in 22 schools locked down. No bomb found, schools unlocking from lockdown now.
>thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/sheriffs-office-no-validation-to-threat-of-explosive-devices-gunman-at-columbine-high-school

Hearing update:
IRS protecting Clintonistas.

Nice trips but you a kik shill

Reported

Shill reported

Bomb threat here in Anchorage, AK at the Dimond Center mall. Thought it seemed strange.

Attached: Jews - The Faceless Bomber-Jew.jpg (4388x2356 771.47 KB, 2M)

Yeah, here's the rub. This isn't serious shit. If anything, they would want people to pay attention while they whitewash this.

Hearing update:
Mr. Doyle an independent investigator says "yes" that wrongdoing occurred by the Clintonistas.
ROPE TIGHTENING!

Hearing update:
Mr. Moynihan says Bill Clintons comingles funds with personal and Clinton Foundation funds.
NOOSE GETTING TIGHTER!

Perhaps the Clintonistas will start FF shootings at any minute and drop the bomb scares.

Just random spam now. Post some fucking content.

The person making threats used a pay phone outside an old gas station that hasn't installed cameras yet. So, they're not sure who is making these threats as of yet. (((Intelligence agencies))) need more budget money and greater surveillance authority in order to catch these (((really bad people))) in the future; amirite tho?

Hours of testimony to learn Clintonistas under Federal investigation in Little Rock. Hearing is ultimately fruitless. Bomb threats probably going to slow down now. MSM will be all impeach/indict Trump. Tom Fitton goes to goo in the hearing, I would never hire him.

Can we use the FOI act to get that Jew's face?

Sounds totally fishy. I haven't seen an old pay phone in years. Perhaps they put it there for these calls? More money,,, really. What a total scam.

Hearing adjourned:
Mr. Doyle testifies the Clintonistas evaded paying taxes on some 400 million to 4 billion dollars. The ball is now in the special prosecutors hands in Little Rock who has much more information.
NOOSE TIGHTENING!
Perp walk ahead!

No

Stupid fucking kikes can't even do nicknames right

U mad

Who was paying him?

No, it's being under-reported. They have two whistle-blowers who were involved in Clinton's pay-for-play, and they've brought mountains of documented evidence with them.

yes, im mad, im mad that nothing has happened for decades and there is little to nothing to show me that anything beyond a shadow of a doubt will happen to the clinton dynasty or the DC swamp.
so yes, I very mad, you stupid faggot.

Yeah, I'm mad that nothing will happen.

Q-LARP bullshit.

Attached: Coinkydink.jpg (295x314, 25.32K)

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/australia-ceases-multimilliondollar-donations-to-controversial-clinton-family-charities/news-story/219577919ed8dfbd79cf808321234eba

Those 2 investigators are my heroes

So are they trying to axe her? Would the Dems love to throw Pelosi in jail with her as well some how to replace her since she gerrymandered her district to the point of it's impossible to get rid of her?

THIRD PIC IN OP, MSP FUSION CENTER THE CIA ARE CONNECTED THEN

Some of you anons are alright, but don't show up at the Clinton hearings.

Some of you are alright. Don't go to George Soros's house tomorrow.

Attached: ae4fe0d75363f7355bfa62ea091b0ea5c72af184b91143d5262692ae70e94ac7.jpg (700x1527, 98.94K)

this needs a bump. Shills kvetching hard

The kids don't about Fusion Centers and I get tired of repeating myself. So tired.