Methwhale wants a real job since the "abuse research" scam isn't paying off

FUCKING UP FREEBSD WASN'T ENOUGH

archive.fo/8WRJR

However, money is running low

Attached: methwhale.jpeg (1932x1932, 528.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Randi_Harper
georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Randi_Harper_6016247/
archive.li/jOKcq
edp.org/monkey.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does that thing have a dick?

I’m a jew

Her whole letter reads like something a tweaker wrote.

My sides user.

It gets better. She is a complete waste of carbon bonds.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Randi_Harper

Hopefully she'll OD soon.

I

Why the fuck is this waste of a thread even on here

Liberals, amirite?

wait, how can some bkue haired psycho narcisist born in 1981 claim to be in tech for 20 years? i been in tech working professionally for 14 years and im older than this disgusting loud mouth blue whale and i have been online and fucking with Linix far longer than her.
news flash blue fatty: the date you first went online and/or installed your first distro is NOT the when your clock starts ticking for "being in tech."

i laughed at blue whale saying "i worked for a bunch of megacorps that make you look like a shit smear by size comparison, but i can't tell you who they are nor can i even vaguely summarize my work for them."

what a fucking poseur. blue whale is the living embodiment of Imposter Syndrome, only real. i don't know anyone in tech who would work for AppaGoogaFaceSoftZon and wouldn't brag about it. and as for not being able to describe her work, even Top Secret Cleared Defense Contractors are allowed to describe their work without divulging specifically classified info. did blue whale code on the fucking UFO at Roswell? no, the sad reality is she has a weak background and she has never done anything technically important or difficult, and all she has done is be a loud mouth bully barging into shit way out of her league.

as for wanting to talk shop around the water cooler, saying that reveals she has no idea what she is doing. real hackers don't want to gossip like high school. they just want to be left alone to get shit done.
if you expect tech to be the high school prom, you have fundamentally misunderstood this industry. tech is by definition solitary. you have to spend thousands of hours by yourself in your own mind solving intellectual puzzles and you have to like it. if you are built for that, GTFO, you won't cut it in this industry.

the real give away was her saying she doesn't want to code everyday. i would never hire any developer at any skill level who says that. that is a big red flag that she is just a social ladder climber who thinks she can talk her way out of whatever technical problem she is being paid to solve. every good developer i have known wants to touch the code every day, they do it on nights and weekends too because they love that shit, and that dedication is why they are great because they have spent so much time practicing.

blue whale is a fraud and the consequences of her toxic personality have finally caught up with her: nobody wants to work with her because she'll just attack them too in public via twitter while pretending to be the victim.

cry me a river, fatty.

>>>Zig Forums

FWIW FreeBSD did a decent job of rejecting his influence.

tech is by definition solitary. you have to spend thousands of hours by yourself in your own mind solving intellectual puzzles and you have to like it.

Oh if only that were true. It seems like between whiteboarding sessions, scrum standups, retrospectives and code reviews I've got about an hour a day left for actual programming.

Hmm…

OMG the resume

Attached: m2ngNujg.jpeg (1536x1987, 300.18K)

That whole resume is a redflag. As if written by a child.

As a public service, Randi.

This is embarrassing

stupid fucking cunt

Also:
Really all that needs to be said.

Literally nothing here translates into the real world of jobs, nothing. She would seriously be better off writing some lie about taking care of a seriously ill parent than presenting this. As an owner/employer all this says to me is "I am toxic, did nothing for two decades of worth, have no excuses, DO NOT HIRE ME as I will fuck with your business."

The last bullet is the best:

"Every truly impressive thing that I've had to do during this time doesn't fit into a resume format. This is the weirdest resume entry I've ever had to write. I did everything: whatever needed to be done."

Fuck….

Can someone please contact her about a job in "abuse research" and record it.

Job responsibilities include:

etc.

Someone call her in for an interview and livestream it.

This. Are prank interviews a thing? They should be.

If you can get this interview, can you do it in this office? Pic related.

Attached: Pope_Blazzers.jpg (500x299, 15.67K)

impostor syndrome is when youre competent but you think you arent, other way around

no but i think she sold one of her kids for meth

based

RANDI LEE HARPER

D.O.B. 9/8/1981

'''She registered freebsdgirl.com
on August 1st, 2003'''

Registrant Address:
6252 34th Ave NE Seattle WA 98121

Registrant Telephone :
(408) 840-3273

(Phone was registered at
2900 1st Ave Apt N108
Seattle WA 98121-1039)

Contact Email:
[email protected]

Last updated it on 03-aug-2012

Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Arrest in Georgia
>georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Randi_Harper_6016247/

Breitbart said
Harper has been tweeting about her son by name since 2009. The account Harper alleges is her son’s, @freebsdson, uses remarkably similar language to Harper herself, interacts with all the same people, and was created moments after Harper claimed she had “discovered” her son on Twitter.

> archive.li/jOKcq

Relatives:
Chad A Tanner
Albert A Harper SR
Andrew W Harper
Angela N Harper
Christopher Allen Harper
Heather Tanner
Iris H Harper
Iris Faye Harper

I've never worked in tech, but I have worked with a lot of distros.

Why would a girl that can work in tech use drugs? Something doesn't jive here.

Do me !
joel baird
i have three older brothers
parents are bev and jim

Wanted just the waitress. Got nothing but queer jew kid and his shitty catholic family

Loving every laugh.

I had a management prof in grad school (he worked in mgmt at both NASA and IBM back in the day) lay out some of the best one-liners that I carry to this day. I loved that man.

He once said "If you can't describe what you do during the time it takes to shake someone's hand, you don't have a real job. Prepare to leave."
Another: "If you have to rephrase what you do on a resume into more flowery language, you should probably leave it off."

My last job: "I answer the phone and solve customer's problems." I was an application engineer who traveled 10%.

You misspelled
>>>/cow/
there. Honest mistake, could happen to anyone.

I think you mean jibe. Because there's plenty here that jives.

How do American's pull this off?

Attached: duterte dare anti drug.png (500x498, 96.57K)

I hope she finds her feet under her.

I have no clue who this is.
I hate her already, but I still don't know who the fuck she is.

The majority of people in the entire western world are fat. White Americans are less fat on average than Brits, Australians, Canadians I believe, and Germans.

Holy shit, anybody who reads that and still hires this person is absolutely retarded.

If my memory serves, she has troubles with the IRS and her security company was a pateron account that took in funds from hambeasts around the world who fell for the online violence meme spread by the sjws themselves by targeting their own. For awhile I thought she was Josh Moon in a blue wig, but I was later corrected.

Haha I'll never dox a fellow user.
But if that's some faggot you dont like I'll gladly drop a full dox for you
Proof that I know:
Your middle name is Andrew

Guaranteed she's into wicca.

lel give me a week.

Attached: 1538948069681.jpg (331x322, 77.33K)

My sides.

Attached: 2004-11-15_809243.jpg (143x181, 5.22K)

Attached: What did you expect.gif (255x234, 2.37M)

Who the fuck writes a cover letter like that?

self-absorbed retards
there is an accepted format for cover letters. to ignore it and do this displays pigheadedness

Who knows, maybe she has a job lined up but was told to make it look organic.

True, our obesity rates went down, now Mexico is the fattest country in the world.

Checked

A diet consisting of McDonald's and butter.

How did she get away with it?

This. So much fucking this.
I program industrial machines. It's a whole other field than working with software development. It might not be as abstract, but you gotta mind your code as much as you mind the physical aspects (and mechanical limitations) of the machine. And the electrical part.
I fucking take my computer home and code shit with a cup of coffee after reading a couple dozen manuals because I don't want shit code. I want something that runs smoothly, let's me shape it into something that can be extended further down the line (because machines are constantly retrofitted) and above all: it must be beautiful.
Coding, no matter the language is an art form first, a job second. You need to take pride in your craft, you need to apply yourself not to simply suceeding but to excelling at it.
You know what's a really great fucking day at work from me? For 8 fucking hours, none called or even touched me, I did not have to put down my earphones and I can blast electronic music while developing a new library to control Servomotors in a more efficient way. It's not that I don't like talking to people, it's that they don't get coding, and that's entirely okay as long as they leave me to my wondering as I leave them to theirs.

I got a couple of colleagues that aren't any good at this shit. They copy old code all the time, work with functions they barely understand (or don't understand at all) and never comment/document shit. But hey, they may take longer and need help unfucking shit, but they eventually get it done.
The only time I worked with a fucking neon-hair creature, our boss had to fire the little shit in 2 weeks.
Someone that had "Aeronautic Industry" in their resume but had trouble using our internal Cloud service or recognizing simple hardware. And managed to somehow get Windows 10 to display an ad about Erectile Dysfunction on the fucking screensaver while a client was visiting.

This people aren't just bad at what they do: they're actually harmful. If anyone wants to do a good deed, keep an eye on this abomination, and if it gets a job somewhere, call the boss and warn him, some poor soul might here this creature and unwillingly open a can of worms.

Randi almost killed freeBSD, her toxic attitude drove away a lot of talent from it and the project still hasn't recovered. I'm glad I'm in biotech so I don't have to deal with dickwads like you guys in software do.

The major problem with industrial programming is that most guys you end up working with had a lot of experience with Electrical Engineering or Mechanical. On one hand, it comes in handy: you want to program a motor to drive a certain load, it helps to know how quickly you can accelerate, distances it needs to stop and whatnot. An electrical engineer will also quickly point out that something connected to an Input/Output card will require a lot more power than it's being supplied, or an un-shielded cable will suffer magnetic interference if placed near thick power cables.
On the other hand, it's mostly people that never saw a compiler in front of them. They read half a dozen manuals, are self taught (with all the problems that brings) and end up using with stuff they don't really understand. It works, but takes a fuckload of time, especially when you have to change something in their spaghetti code. But hey, at least THESE types work.

Software dev's have it much harder, and I have huge respect for them. Besides being a far more abstract field, it attracts a lot of dickwads. Back when I was studying, one thing we had in spades was idiots that figured that since they spend so much time in front of computer, they must naturally be good at it. You know the type: they get uTorrent to download something and style themselves as hackers.
Used to be that the first few years in college stopped them, since they got hit in the face with the "Math Hammer", lost a couple of teeth and went back to burger flipping, But since a fuckload of degrees without math opened up, you'll find no end of shiteaters with "Degree in Computer Management" or some worthless crap that amounts to "I know what's in all these 3 manuals!".
The self taught one's are the worst. I'm self taught as well, but tempered it with some studying in the area and can easily admit my own shortcomings for learning by myself, but it's a Dunning-Krueger situation where a lot of people learn some code, write a couple libraries and make a resume/portfolio with those. Every once in a while, a company looking to hire a coder will overlook the portfolio or not read to much into it. It might not even work, or it might actually be something really trivial, but they'll forget to check, decide it must be experience and hire the person.
I got a story about that, next post.

Small story, because I'm half-asleep already.
When I went to study Industrial Programming, one of my friends studied some shit about computers and software that I can't be arsed to remember the name.
Now, there was this ugly chick studying there that really, really disliked math. According to her, math is all wrong: the only reason it's complicated is because Mathematicians are wrong, stupid and morons that don't simplify it. So you can imagine how well such an high-IQ individual faired. 3 years, did absolutely nothing, kicked out.
Fast forward 5 years. I'm working a couple miles away from my friend and sometimes drive over to a bar where we chat. And I hear this amazing story:

After being kicked out, Ugly Chick decided to make videogames. Never finished a single one: she sucked at art. tried to hire artists but had constant fights with them and they gave up before finishing anything.
That's 5 years of trying to code shit for videogames. And never finishing a single project. Either daddy's money run out, or something happened, but she gives up and decides to hunt for jobs. Her resume?
She actually quoted 5 years of fucking up videogame projects as an "Expert".
Now, the company my friend was working at actually did want to make some shit product for the Vive (some German company looking to simulate some shit, I dunno, wasn't interesting enough for him to tell me). They start calling people in and end up hiring a couple of them.
So my friend sees the Ugly Chick waltz in, nearly spits his coffee and rushes over to his boss.
Over the next two hours, they actually look at the portfolio she handed in finding everything my friend knew he was gonna find. You name it: if/then chains, excessive goto/labels, misnamed functions, it was shit code from top to bottom. And not only it was shit, it was 5 years worth of shit.
Think about it: someone took pride in 5 years of that shit and actually handed it in a resume.
The afternoon was spent interviewing her, and ended in tears, cries of muh soggyknees in tech and the thankfull tearing of a contract.

Biggest lesson for any Zig Forumsack working in Human Resources: if you're hiring people in tech, the more they claim to know, the less they can do. People skilled in tech will simply ask you what you need and wether they can or cannot do it.

The US is only as fat as it is because of beaners and niggers. Our fattest demographic is beaners, which grows by the year. Black women are over 80% overweight. Typical dumb-fuck Euroniggers and their stupid shit-talking to Americans. Just like they talk about our crime, which is nearly all done by niggers and beaners. Well, I guess all the rape gangs operating in Europe, and all the grenade attacks and whatnot are all done by native Euros. Why can't Europeans just stop raping children, tossing acid on women, and tossing grenades around? I don't get it!

>>>/gamergatehq/332277

Fsck that disgusting piece of shit barging into projects she's not capable of doing and telling others how to behave that were working on the project when her father was still raping her in diapers. Because you know that's what creates these insufferable monsters.

THIS
Where all of these entitled-in-tech human garbage came from was
Doubt me but you can't image how common that origin story is for these worthless whores.

I hope she does okay. Water under the bridge, etc.

If she really used meth, then by the rumors I've heard, meth treats other people worse. The word "Methwhale" is indicative. If someone is abusing meth, they're unlikely to be whalesque.

Wow…

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us

You fools do realize that abusing people who are questioning their role in the "other side" puts them back to work opposing you, right?

It's so reliable that the left ought to rot out attacking each other under false flags promoting it.

KYS

Oh wait, what am I saying, you fools *are* the left. Actual conservatives are out there making friends, organizing people, correcting the errors of their movements, reversing the long trends of decline… and I'm clinging to you, making you hate your lives. Reminding you that you did it to yourselves.
Progress is burning. Isn't it time you put down the violins?

I love you, user.

Kill yourself niggerbrain.

Not before the fire has died.

You want to hire me because I can FIGURE OUT things without having to RTFM every two minutes. And because I won't shock the monkey.

edp.org/monkey.htm

t. utzoo had one of the first UUCP feeds as well

I would hire people like this 9/10 and I would bet the farm that most employers who run successful businesses do the same. People who can learn on the fly, have good attitudes/are respectful, have a good work ethic, don't need their hand held and want to ascend their lives/careers are the very best possible job candidates I would take. You can teach a person how to do their job but you can't teach intangibles like those I mentioned and I will always hire hungry people in a flash, even if I didn't have a position open for them immediately. I will simply make a position for them as people like that are the ones that make businesses run well where as people like this bitch do the exact opposite.

Smart man, I agree with him.