TEL AVIV COMPANY "ALEPH FARMS" WORKING ON CREATION OF TEST-TUBE STEAK

In case you goys missed this. The company that stands out is Aleph farms, the rest look like some faggot hippie vegans.

Strauss being among the largest food products manufacturers in Israel.

foodnavigator.com/Article/2018/05/02/Aleph-Farms-CEO-on-its-3D-cultured-beef-Unlike-other-companies-our-meat-grows-together-like-real-meat

businessinsider.com/sabra-company-funded-lab-grown-steak-clean-meat-2018-5

Daily reminder to know where absolutely every ingredient you take into your body comes from.

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewzimmern.com/2015/12/03/5-questions-kevin-bachhuber/
businessinsider.com/who-has-trump-pardoned-so-far-arpaio-johnson-scooter-libby-2018-5
wsj.com/articles/emergence-of-lab-grown-meat-poses-new-questions-for-religious-leaders-11544834277
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot fail 0/10

Time to buy a heifer

Their CEO is literally wearing a kippa.

Their end game is lab grown foreskins for human consumption.

soylient beef is people

All about undermining the meat industry. Don't worry the kike cock sucker Trump will rush to the Jewish meat industries aide.

Attached: 1450966715579.png (699x875, 324.64K)

Their steak is very jewy and not good tasting.

Good post OP. Don't want to hijack this thread, but I thought anons should know that (((they))) can't wait to feed the goyim soylent green as soon as possible.

The jews are trying very hard to normalize insects as a human food for the goyim. For example, in Ohio the media is shilling for (((Kevin Bachhuber))) and his business Bachhuber Consulting Group LLC, "Growing the Edible Insect Industry". All of the various jew-pozzed periodicals have written puff pieces about this oven-dodging hero. For example, the mighty celebrity (((Andrew Zimmern))) himself even conducted an interview with his fellow nation wrecker. Jews and their nepotism. I am sure he has jew investors up the wazoo.

>(((Andrew Zimmern))): Why Ohio?

>(((Kevin Bachhuber))): I looked over what the expense modeling would look like and knew we couldn’t do this in California, so I moved to Ohio. At 27 cents a square foot, you can’t beat that. There’s also a real economic revitalization bent to what we do. I’m super Jewish, and there’s this Hebrew concept of tikkun olam, or “repair of the world.” The idea is that you make the world a better place for your grandchildren than it was for your grandparents, and to take on a task that you’re not going to see completed in your lifetime, but that is good for the world as a whole. Zimbabwe has better infant mortality rates than Youngstown, Ohio. There are a lot of Third World countries that have better literacy rates. So, we’re tough types of people. Nothing worth doing is easy.

andrewzimmern.com/2015/12/03/5-questions-kevin-bachhuber/

Or if you're in america, just marry a good american woman.

Attached: 1469151410836-3.jpg (640x960, 81.62K)

New use for foreskins?

arpaio was before this

This is a dangerous product but I feel like it will never catch on. Vegans would rather eat plants than fake meat, and non-vegans don't want to eat imitation garbage.

dupzees btfo

Attached: ALAWT.mp4 (1280x640, 1.99M)

"In late 2017, Trump issued his first commutation to Sholom Rubashkin, an Iowa meatpacking executive convicted of bank fraud in 2009 and sentenced to 27 years in prison. "

"Can Trump pardon Cohen or Manafort? Here's who he's given clemency to so far"
>businessinsider.com/who-has-trump-pardoned-so-far-arpaio-johnson-scooter-libby-2018-5

Which white did they steal this idea from?

Vegan tastes steak for the first time.

I don't understand, what do (((they))) have to gain by doing this? I remember seeing this a while back and thinking it was for moral reasons, but then I saw the words associated with (((them))) and I knew something wasn't right.

Attached: f6dea4a2b98c01e2e336caffbbf1d1fefaac1355dd04fb65ce5cb7000fee8f8b.jpg (772x817, 107.3K)

Plus how does it work since it isn't "Kosher" (slaughtered inhumanely), this doesn't seem like it'd work for kikes. Idk tho

It's not meant for kikes, it's meant for the goyim. Same with eating bugs.

if it gains popularity, I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of side effect occur later. obviously one we haven't considered. something that comes from a living animal that can't be replicated in a lab.

If its good they won't sell it to the cattle anyway.

That's an interesting theory, but what catches me a little is, if it's for nefarious purposes, why do they attach their identity to it so willingly? Surely if it was for immoral purposes, they would not place Israeli involvement within the public news articles? This is what I don't understand. Is it just a double bluff?

not all kikes hide their jew blood. there was some computer company that made a pc that mined bitcoins while you use it. supposed to only be for you but I believed otherwise. symbol was a serif, straight version of the jew symbol for money (exchanging hands). some jews, like the soda stream ones, dont care about saying it and perhaps do that to get jewish funding as controlled opposition to the industry or as an ally to corporate jews. they may want to signal that they are not a goy disrupting corporate interests. as in, dont attack me, I'm one of you.

*sans serif

just think soylent green

Threadly reminder that sholom and Donny ate mollie tibbits flesh

Donald Trump hates white people.

Attached: 1541459446877.jpg (741x668, 105.05K)

I wonder if they can grow kosher pork

"As cell-cultured meat gets closer to reality, rabbis ponder the possibility of kosher pork"

"Emergence of Lab-Grown Meat Poses New Questions for Religious Leaders"
>wsj.com/articles/emergence-of-lab-grown-meat-poses-new-questions-for-religious-leaders-11544834277

Attached: Not Kosher.jpg (800x334, 77.98K)

Attached: kek.jpg (227x339, 34.43K)

You've really never heard/seen the millions of articles on the amount of greenhouse gases that are created in order to produce 1 lb of beef protein? Cows fart a lot. Articles always say with population expansion we'll end up eating bug protein because it takes like 1/17th the energy to produce 1 lb of maggot protein.

I assume your being sarcastic. but carbon tax might be the ulterior motive here. think about it, introduce test tube meat and then slap a tax on regular meat, which people will undoubtedly only be able to afford and still only want and like to eat.

This world is a nightmare

If they stuck hoses up the cows' asses they could sell the methane.

All of this would be unnecessary if we wiped out all the non-whites.
Some anons are working on a species-specific virus, even now. It would be dangerous to release it, as it might mutate and kill whites, but we have little choice at this point.

A nice manga that all of you ITT should read is Bio-Meat. There's even a special arc involving America. Enjoy.

Donald trump hates white people

Who knows? I see 2 reasons to do it:
1) It is what they say it is "eco-friendly" way to produce "meat" i.e. protein. The fact that Israeli government is giving them money gives some credibility to this, so they can't be self sufficient. (see pic related)
2) It is something nefarious meant for goy consumption, at the end of the day it is lab produced. What is in it? What stops them from putting some hormonal crap in it to fuck with your organism? I am not a biochemist and maybe talking out of my ass about this, but you get my jist.

Attached: israel import.jpg (1094x592, 74.34K)

So they can* be self sufficient

I have heard about this, but then I think why any kike would be affiliated with anything altruistic unless there was some ulterior motive.

1) It is what they say it is "eco-friendly" way to produce "meat" i.e. protein. The fact that Israeli government is giving them money gives some credibility to this, so they can't be self sufficient.
Seems plausible I suppose
True.. If it did come out I'd probably wait a little while before trying any just in case they tried to slip something to dull the senses in there. I assume if they did people would study the effects/compare between test tube and non-artificial meat independently

Asians made protein burgers out of shit.
Soylent Green!
The Future.

This was done to make a burger years ago. It lacked flavor because of the absence of fat. The process was therapeutic cloning of muscle fibers stretched over a moving web to simulate “working out”.

They are going to use the "success" of replicating the physical structure of muscle meat as a justification for the outlawing of real meat.

For those of you who are coming to understand the benefits of carnivorous diets, you will appreciate how significant this is.

THE JEWS ARE LITERALLY GOING TO OUTLAW FOOD

The only nutrition-maximizing food on the planet will soon be illegal to consume. I'm sure organ meats will be equally outlawed under the same "animal rights" grounds, and this soy cancer estrogen meat will be all that is legal to consume.

Jews will force goyim cattle to consume plants, seeds, nuts and fake meat, with all of the PUFA oil fats and inflammatory foods that guarantee a life full of cancer, inflammatory diseases, and general unwellness. I guess you'll have to visit bigpharma to stop shitting all day! Unexplainable increases in chronic diseases perplex (((scientists))), but luckily there's JewShitPill to fix that! Only $1,500 a pop.

This is genocide.
This is evil.