Benjamin Netanyahu's Son Blocked On Facebook For Anti-Muslim Posts

"Do you know where there are no attacks? In Iceland and in Japan where coincidentally there are no Muslims," the prime minister's son wrote.

Benjamin Netanyahu's eldest, Yair, tweeted on Sunday that Facebook blocked his page for 24 hours over apparent anti-Muslim posts and called the leading social network a "dictatorship".

In a message posted Thursday on his Facebook page after deadly Palestinian attacks, Yair Netanyahu had called for "all Muslims (to) leave" Israel.

"Do you know where there are no attacks? In Iceland and in Japan where coincidentally there are no Muslims," the prime minister's son wrote.

In another post he wrote that there were only two possible solutions for peace, either "all Jews leave (Israel) or all Muslims leave".

"I prefer the second option," he added.

His comments came after two soldiers were shot dead on Thursday at a central West Bank bus station near a settlement.

On the same day, a baby prematurely delivered after his mother was shot and wounded in a separate attack nearby on December 9 also died.
Facebook deleted Yair Netanyahu's posts, prompting him to take to Twitter to criticize the social networking giant, calling it a "dictatorship of thought".

archive.is/1LmoT

Attached: F181210FFF83-640x400.jpg (640x400, 25.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-17/germany-to-pay-compensation-to-children-who-fled-from-nazis/10628274
kevinmacdonald.net/books-preface.html
archive.is/sKUF7
n.pr/2BcowXl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's decide for him and just nuke the country as is.

the system is eating itself. as soon as this one is destroyed, we can build a new tailored to needs

Attached: 899aafe29c243b6c41bcb15bf57e37ed.jpg (236x236, 5.95K)

Full Jews aren't as handsome as mishlings.

He looks a lot like his mother.

Why are there no ISIS attacks in Israel?

Attached: ISIS protecting Israel.png (630x687, 549.12K)

Natalie (((Portman))) also denounced Israel's border policies very recently. I wonder what could be going on?

zionists will gladly trade israel for white race's extinction

this

lol, so?

meaning this is a non-event and not worth a thread

i don't know who's jewing who anymore

every jew-event is a great event and we should have like eight more similar thread.

threads*

Attached: 1525946168393.png (640x951, 402.2K)

Attached: Israeli_Foreign_Policy.jpg (600x450, 52.17K)

first black muslim priminister of israel when?

Attached: cularts.png (739x662, 286.19K)

How much do jews think their muh holocaust will work? The only ones that care about that shit are white cucks. Once whites will become a minority there will be no one left to moralize and enforce the narrative of jewish victimhood. White privilege will become jewish privilege. Kill all white men will become kill all jewish men. The next Hitler will be a SJW.

Reminder that both kikes and shitskins want this little yid dead because he dares to promote the merchant on bergbook

Attached: Yair-Soros.jpg (1600x1000, 393.18K)

Very true. The land called Israel is not holy to zionists. They would take any other piece of land as a home for the jews, if they could.

Basically. The current generation of kikes have forgotten how their ancestors wormed their way throughout the entire world to survive and finally recreate pissrael.
They lack real science. They lack martial prowess. They lack anything but nepotism and pilpul. Even then only with their discipline of playing the victim at all cost did they manage to this day.
And young little yids are already exposing their gay little bibles and barking like they actually did everything on their own.
The death of every kike is coming, soon.

We ain't going anywhere, and whites are starting to realize they've been had, when it comes to the holohoax.
It was a sufficient lie for two generations ago, but people have been so screwed over by their governments in the ensuing years, that they started to question everything they've been told…and the holohoax falls apart very easily, when actually examined.

Add to that the fact that European countries, in their desperation to keep the hoax alive, have had to make it illegal to even question the farce, and you pretty much have just admitted to everyone it's all bullshit.

As for Jews, minorities already see Ashkenazim as "white," and, given their genetic makeup, they're mostly correct.
Even actual Semitic Jews are starting to wonder why all their leaders are "white" Jews, and they seem to be shut out of the halls of power.
It's a meme here on Zig Forums, but it has become a reality that Jews are Jewing Jews. Semitic Jews in Palestine are being shut out of the best jobs in favor of the Khazar "Jews." Using Semites for the military and menial jobs is just fine, though.

And European whites are not "dying out," we're just being flooded with non-whites in our own countries. Our population has actually increased, but trying to out-breed the influx coming from the rest of the world is impossible. It would be like the Japanese trying to out-breed an open border with China, they couldn't do it no matter how much they fucked.

Whites were NEVER a majority of the world's population, you know. That's why nations are so necessary, so the minorities like whites and Japanese have a place of their own, instead of the entire world being Chinese, Indian, and African.

Yes, the Khazar will turn this world into a fucking mess, but their history is mired in that. Their first god was Moloch, after all.

Attached: NeedsDiv.jpg (750x730, 130.23K)

This bullshit is not important. Odinia.org

I feel like that’s true. The jews in the US often virtue signal against Israel.

He is hideous tbh

All jews deserve to be burned alive.

The jews will get what they deserve soon.

Dawlatul Islam Baqiyah

Thats just mean

fuck this Kike- he is a fucking jew- the only reason there are probems on this planet is because of these fucking jews

muslims are unironically /our guys/

who else other than muslims can help us defeat the jews??

wtf i love jews now

too bad they want defeat us too. is part of their retarted religion. Israel is still fotress but Europe have enough kebab warriors to start war. no my /our guys/.

Exactly
VISUALIZE A WORLD WITH NO MUDSHITS OF ANY VARIETY

Attached: usc.jpg (640x360, 172.11K)

Attached: mccain with ISIS.jpg (791x579 81.35 KB, 307.96K)

Built on the broken bones of other white men. Is that sacrifice worth it?

A world built on the bones of the white man, for the white man, is the perfect world for the white man. Eat boogers.

do kikes count as mudskins?

Yes, claykikes ar a subcategory of mudskins.

BASED JEW

WHY WON'T MEANIE Zig Forums PURITY-SPIRALISTS LET THESE FASHY JEWS STAY AROUND TO FUCK MY WIFE?!

Fuck that entire area of the world. Solution is pic related.

Attached: Atomic-Bomb-630x378.jpg (630x378, 37.35K)

In another post he wrote that there were only two possible solutions for peace, either "all Jews leave (Europe) or all Europeans leave".

In another post he wrote that there were only two possible solutions for peace, either "all Jews leave (Europe) or all Europeans leave".

But we leave to go to Valhalla. To war.

A jew in israelw ith big walls and strong immigration enforecement praises countries with little to no immigration of muslims
MEANWHILE JEWS EVERYWHERE ELSE SUPPORT AND ENFORCE MASS IMMIGRATION INTO EUROPE AND USA WHILST OPPOSING WALLS AND IMMIGRATION CONTROLS IN THEIR HOSTS COUNTRIES
IT'S LIKE THE JEWS PLAY BOTH SIDES ALWAYS AT THE SAME TIME

It's an amazingly good question that normals never think to ask. If I was trying to bring about the end of the world, I'd START with the people I hated with millennia-old disgust, not a bunch of people on the other side of the world who are minding their own business.

Wow based post. I bet Codemonkey would agree with you!

DAILY REMINDER THAT HITLER WAS A FEMINIST
DAILY REMINDER THAT HITLER WAS A FEMINIST

Daily reminder that Hitler is dead and it realy doesn't matter if he was gay, muslim, jew or satanist. Kikes won WW2 and now they try to start WW3 and use Europeans as cannon fodder.

The reason autistic kikes like this – and even Bibi to a degree – face resistance is because they're doing so much damage to the carefully cultivated jewish image of "poor little Israel". Of course, lots of "BASED" right-wing kikes will cite this as "proof" that Facebook puts Islam before kikes, and that Zukerberg is really a crypto-muslim.

Fortunately for them, it isn't an either-or scenario.

Japan is also high on the heathen level along with heathen warrior culture. They have such a boner for swords that they just can't stop putting them everywhere.

And iceland didn't have a rabbhi until earlier this year.

Attached: h175.jpg (1036x859, 131.18K)

There were also no jews.

Attached: Shiggurai.png (290x324, 141.61K)

Attached: Enrichment Victim.jpeg (2500x1875 175 KB, 541.97K)

Attached: iceland.jpeg (640x401, 71.54K)

so who is /our guys than?
not muslims, not christians not jews- whos left, chinx and nigs

or is the white non christian goyim all left to himself?

ISIS never actually physically reached Israel or even Iran, they got BTFO within Iraq's borders.

They were strong in Syria, and were regularly evacuated to Israel for medical treatment and resupply.

I wasn't actually aware of this. I figured they wouldn't actually let them come close; for comparison there was some ISIS/Boko Haram equivalent group rampaging through Mali for months on end a while ago, yet once they conquered the capital the French army was called in and blew them all up within a day from air, no boots on the ground needed. I thought that would basically happen if they come 100 miles or less within Israel's borders.

Someone should go inform that kike that he is not welcome. Save yourself now because you can damn well believe there will be a boat full of jew rats coming over soon.

Israel doesn't have anything to fear from them, since they are backed by Saudi Arabia, a behind-the-scenes Israel ally.
They worry about the Iran-sponsored militias, like Hezbollah (Lebanon) or PMU (Iraq), both of whom fight in Syria, not those militias sponsored by allies like Saudi Arabia or UAE.

Attached: laughing.jpg (283x352, 39.99K)

christians could be if they stop pushing for open borders and feeding niggers in africa.

it would be awesome to use muslims against jews but i realy don't know how at this point. they already have their grooming gangs in UK for 2 decades and want replace europeans. because our leaders works with ZOG so they see us as enemies.

best solution would be send them back and help rebuild their countries. ZOG use muslims as soldiers against europe.

Attached: 1491793792663.jpg (700x478, 91.05K)

THIS

cis.org/articles/2001/back1301.html

Germany to compensate people who fled from country as children to escape Nazis
Berlin agrees to one-time payments for survivors, primarily Jews, who were evacuated from Nazi Germany as children, many of whom never saw their parents again.
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-17/germany-to-pay-compensation-to-children-who-fled-from-nazis/10628274

kevinmacdonald.net/books-preface.html

archive.is/sKUF7

Attached: 1487244869406.jpg (720x660, 205.14K)

Kikes are dying out faster than Whites.

Attached: jewsdyingout.jpg (800x745, 158.5K)

Attached: What the is happening doesnt isreal have a large _b29c0b9ce7095ea847f4601ed9b4c148[1].jpg (682x768, 115.27K)

They already have Birobidzhan and the Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

Is this a new term for Zionists? I love it.

Cohencidentally, there are next to no Jews in those places either. Oy vey.

Based jews!
/s

(((They took))) this from you White Man.

Attached: captain.jpg (1024x809, 124.06K)

In other words, diversity doesn't work. Diversity is a weakness. Eliminating diversity results in a proper nation. No shit, Schlomo.

this steinlight guy seems like a cocksucker who can't subsume his emotions for reasoned principles. His hatred of whites is causing damage to his people, but he can't help himself.

Emotional people suck. It's why women should have never been allowed to vote.

This pretty well kills the theory that it is only the Zionists and nobody else but the Zionists behind the censorship. Plenty of Jews are involved, but it's Muslims running the show.

Attached: 0baa64e97c41d1eed33a3840cf6b8009df8797ec29b2a4004580a5f802047fd9.jpg (645x729, 108.6K)

This. After all, when we're dead, they get the whole shebang.

This is controlled opposition to have the alternative media (((alt-kike))) start sympathizing with megakikes

Don't make me explain how their is two factions of Jews again.

They banned him for that?

I'm not surprised.

((( )))
The kikes have been infiltrating young "right wing" spaces since the inception of the (((alt-right)))

Attached: jewish mitosis.png (800x480 325.52 KB, 40.05K)

>Israel's Netanyahu Embraces European Leaders With Controversial Views On Holocaust n.pr/2BcowXl

Attached: 1468928088595.png (3464x1968, 2.55M)

Attached: 9AD5158A-1688-46C0-97F0-B40CCCDD956E.png (1438x1018, 1.06M)

What has your post got anything to do with mine?

I'm commenting that posting obvious truthful statements like "no acid attacks in countries with no muslisms" is enough to get you banned today.

#MIGA

Another thing Japan and Iceland don't have are militaries that jews want to manipulate.