Ron Paul: A 50% correction will spark depression-like conditions that may be 'worse than 1929'

Ron Paul is warning this year's corrections could be a precursor to an epic market collapse that may come sooner than investors think.

According to the former Republican presidential candidate, Wall Street is becoming more vulnerable to near-depression conditions within the next 12 months.

"Once this volatility shows that we're not going to resume the bull market, then people are going to rush for the exits," Paul said Thursday on CNBC's "Futures Now." The relentlessly bearish former congressman added that "It could be worse than 1929."

During that year, the stock market began hemorrhaging, falling almost 90 percent and sending the U.S. economy into a tailspin.

Paul, a well-known Libertarian, has been warning Wall Street a massive market plunge is inevitable for years. He's currently projecting a 50 percent decline from current levels as his base case, citing the ongoing U.S.-China trade war as a growing risk factor.

"I'm not optimistic that all of the sudden, you're going to eliminate the tariff problem. I think that's here to stay," he said. "Tariffs are taxes."

The scenario is exacerbating Paul's chief reason behind his bearish call: 2008 financial crisis easy money policies. He contended the Federal Reserve's quantitative easing has caused the "biggest bubble in the history of mankind."

"It's so important to understand the original cause of the problem, and that is the Federal Reserve running up debt and letting politicians spend money," he added.

Paul argued that Washington lawmakers do not have an ability to effectively fix the debt problem, and he's been highly critical of the 2017 Trump tax cuts for creating a dire debt situation.

The White House is estimating this year's budget deficit will total $1.09 trillion. The Obama administration saw deficits just as large while trying to solve the 2008 financial crisis and the subsequent recession.

However, there may be a silver lining in Paul's forecast.

Unlike the Great Depression, Paul said the next historic downturn doesn't have to last a decade — as long as Fed policy and lawmakers don't make the same financial mistakes.

"If you allow the liquidation, it doesn't last long," Paul said.

cnbc.com/2018/12/14/ron-paul-market-meltdown-could-spark-depression-like-conditions.html

Attached: cd5.png (680x1020, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-12-15/central-banks-have-few-options-to-deal-with-another-crisis
telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/12/16/bis-fears-financial-seizure-heart-worlds-clearing-system/
cnbc.com/2018/12/17/us-stock-futures-fall-slightly-in-early-trading-after-fridays-big-losses.html
cnbc.com/2018/12/17/jeffrey-gundlach-says-the-sp-500-is-headed-to-new-lows-im-pretty-sure-this-is-a-bear-market.html
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
io9.gizmodo.com/why-honey-is-the-only-food-that-doesnt-go-bad-1225915466
npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin
businessinsider.com/biohax-uk-businesses-microchip-implants-employees-2018-11
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/gun_confiscation_begins_in_illinois.html
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-13/new-jersey-declares-war-its-residents-plans-door-door-gun-confiscation-campaign
ammoland.com/2018/11/maryland-red-flag-gun-confiscation-order-ends-with-dead-gun-owner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Bubble’s Losing Air. Get Ready for a Crisis
Investors need to focus on their response to financial stresses in an era in which policymakers will be constrained.

The “everything bubble” is deflating. The fact that it’s happening relatively slowly shouldn’t blind us to the real threat: The world is dangerously underestimating how hard it’ll be to deal with the fallout once it pops.

Frothy markets can’t disguise the warning signs. The shift to tighter monetary policies in the West is putting pressure on global equity and real-estate values. Even more critically, it’s weakening credit markets. Over-indebted emerging markets face headwinds from rising borrowing costs and dollar shortages.

At the same time, investors are underestimating how disruptive trade conflicts and sanctions could turn out to be. That’s not to mention rising non-financial risks — from the legal difficulties of the U.S. administration, to the U.K.’s Brexit debacle, to political instability in France, Germany, Italy and even Saudi Arabia. Uncertainty will impact the real economy, primarily through the wealth effect of declining asset values and a reduced supply of credit.

Investors need to start focusing on how best to respond to a new crisis. The choices are more limited than many realize. Historically, central banks have needed to slash official rates as much as 4-5 percent in order to offset the effects of a financial crisis or an economic slowdown. That’s why former U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen talked about the need to raise rates in good times — to provide room to cut when necessary.

Yet, even after recent U.S. interest rate hikes, the Fed has nowhere near enough room to cut rates that much without going negative. In Europe and Japan, where rates are already less than zero, easing would require substantially negative levels, which would likely be politically impossible. Even current levels are controversial. Negative rates are a disguised way of writing down debt; they penalize savers and weaken the banking system.

bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-12-15/central-banks-have-few-options-to-deal-with-another-crisis

Attached: b6c.jpg (491x720, 49.43K)

The pillars of the global financial system are fundamentally unstable and could lead to a frightening chain-reaction in the next crisis, the world’s top watchdog has warned.

Giant "central counterparties" (CCPs) that clear much of the $540 trillion (£428 trillion) nexus of derivatives are themselves vulnerable to failure in times of extreme stress.

This is a worry looming ever larger as rising US interest rates expose the weak links in global debt markets.

The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) said in its quarterly report that the CCPs could cause “a destabilising feedback loop, amplifying stress.”

telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/12/16/bis-fears-financial-seizure-heart-worlds-clearing-system/

Attached: ApZBOL9.jpg (450x304, 33.33K)

While Ron Paul is the only economist I trust when it comes to collapse data, he's wrong here.
The economy CANNOT collapse again, ever. Jews can't afford to have it collapse, and therefore it won't.

When the US dollar deflates in a few years (this is the time to buy bullets, silver/gold, and two years worth of freeze-dried food for long-term storage), everyone will think things are "getting better." Quantitative Tightening will begin as the Fed scrambles to reduce the currency supply. They'll get about 5 trillion dollars "erased" from the system before the hyperinflation begins. This will make Weimar, Zimbabwe, and Venezuela combined look like a walk in the park. Society, however, WON'T BE ALLOWED TO COLLAPSE. Price freezes will be enforced on all goods and services. Anyone who tries to raise prices to stop from starving to death will have his business TAKEN OVER BY THE GOVERNMENT.

After half a year of crisis, the United Nations, European Union, and NAFTA will collectively announce a new currency. THE PHOENIX.

The Phoenix will be issued by the Bank for International Settlements. It's a new currency, entirely digital, and tied directly to your name and SSN through your smartphone.

Say the wrong words? Account emptied and cancelled.
Be part of the wrong group? Account emptied and cancelled.
Visit the wrong location? Account emptied and cancelled.
Try to make an "illegal purchase", such as a gun, a bullet, a knife, or the book Mein Kampf? Account emptied and cancelled.

The Phoenix will be accepted at all stores and businesses across the entire world. All other currencies are rendered moot. Anyone who resists is cut off from the system. Any country that resists is economically embargoed into starvation until they accept the Phoenix. The headquarters of the UN is moved to Jerusalem…

Does anyone have a source for long-term storage food they trust? I'm weighing my options right now.

Dow drops 400 points, deeper into correction territory, on fears the Fed is going too far with rate hikes

Stocks sank Monday as investors grew worried that the Federal Reserve's plan to raise interest rates could be too much for the economy and stock market to handle.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost more than 400 points on the week's first day of trading, with losses in UnitedHealth and Johnson & Johnson offsetting gains in Boeing and Apple. The S&P 500 fell 1.7 percent as Amazon fell 4.3 percent.

cnbc.com/2018/12/17/us-stock-futures-fall-slightly-in-early-trading-after-fridays-big-losses.html

Attached: Doom paul thread go _1c7924cb022817ca7e268a800c3ee45e.jpg (625x400, 24.57K)

DoubleLine Capital CEO Jeffrey Gundlach said Monday that he "absolutely" believes the S&P 500 will go below the lows that the index hit early in 2018.

"I'm pretty sure this is a bear market," Gundlach told Scott Wapner on CNBC's "Halftime Report."

"We've had pretty much all of the variables which characterize a bear market," Gundlach added.

The S&P 500 is not in a bear market yet, down 11 percent from its record high reached in September. Wall Street traditionally defines a bear market as a decline of 20 percent or more. The S&P 500 fell as low as 2532.69 in February, a little more than 2 percent lower from where it is now.

cnbc.com/2018/12/17/jeffrey-gundlach-says-the-sp-500-is-headed-to-new-lows-im-pretty-sure-this-is-a-bear-market.html

Attached: kJrpPgk.jpg (666x666, 252.42K)

Could it be possible that the current system as designed is actually working flawlessly?

I can't wait.

Put the crack down, there are too many pissed off gun owners for that shit to happen.

The debt can never be payed off since the government has to borrow i.e. print more money to pay the interest which adds to the principal which adds to the interest. The entire thing is a scam where hyperinflation is a mathematical certainty.

Attached: Obligatory dumping _9d91240771321e1c808fc9264a004c75.jpg (680x459, 134.38K)

Not without a third world war first.

This guy is unironically correct. The NSA invented (((crypto currency))) you can read the white paper here which was published October 31, 1996.

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Oh and honey never spoils

io9.gizmodo.com/why-honey-is-the-only-food-that-doesnt-go-bad-1225915466

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-17 14-49-10.png (420x579 165.9 KB, 327.19K)

Your statement is proven false, user. Gun ownership means nothing. Connecticut. New Jersey. Philadelphia. All gun confiscations. No one fought back in any capacity. The National Firearms Act of 1934. The Gun Control Act of 1968. The Clinton Executive Orders. The Lautenberg Act. The HUD/Smith & Wesson Agreement. The Brady Law. The School Safety & Law Enforcement Improvement Act. ALL TREASON. ALL STOLE GUNS. NO ONE FOUGHT BACK. "Gun owners" will never USE their guns.

Yes, goyim killing more goyim for the sake of jews.

I remember reading about how governments in antiquity would often write debts off completely after a certain amount of time. The Jews had the Jubilee every 50th year. That was only allowed to happen because the merchant class were kept in check by the monarch and the military, though.

Primates are happy until they get hungry. The real fun happens once there's no bread left in Walmart and food stamps run out.

Attached: ClQFLLSWEAEL6Al.jpg (1200x1004, 251.11K)

Attached: 4b9a40fbdd18811b9cc17aef526d42295db4fae7c196f47d0074a575fecd960a.png (1685x415, 179.5K)

Truth
There is nothing we can ever do to stop this
With this new currency, (((they))) claim eternal victory over us. There is no longer a way to fight back.

LIST OF OUR REMAINING OPTIONS
Suicide
Surrender
Depression
Submission

Wake me when the collapse predicted since the 70's actually takes place. I imagine I'll be awakened by the mass riots and fires outside when it truly happens. Too much hype to keep people in a trance of doing nothing is my guess and its worked flawlessly so far.

The problem, user, is that the United States is a net food exporter, and that the US military occupies Europe. Americans get their bread and circuses from within. And Europeans can't rise up, because NATO's military will be invoked upon any nation that leaves it.

You can't truly monopolize all currency unless you legalize all goods to fend off alternative markets.

Jews have deep pockets but not even they can stave off the debt problem that has been created.

The whole world is sitting on a mountain of fake wealth and value. Many boomers are millionaires on paper and they actually think they can cash in their houses and stock portfolios in exchange for a million dollars worth of goods. We not everyone can do so and you will be hard pressed to find someone to buy up all the stocks and houses when the younger generations are all saddled with debt. This is another reason you don't want to be buy bitcoin because it is literally NOTHING. It's worse than a Tulip Bulb in the 1600s.

And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666

npr.org/2018/10/22/658808705/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-under-their-skin

businessinsider.com/biohax-uk-businesses-microchip-implants-employees-2018-11

Attached: dollarbillthereare13starsabovetheeaglesheadthatshapethestareofdavid.jpeg (1588x1734 2.66 MB, 1.8M)

The average age of farmers is insanely high in the U.S. I believe 60-65 somewhere in there and its not an appealing job. Farmers are different than the cotton pickers that are legion. It's not a simple anyone can just replace them job the lifestyle itself is shit and that's coming from a family background whose relatives are almost entirely farmers. The massive debt alone is crushing them making them entirely dependent on the government in most cases that aren't run by corporations. The worst thing you want is for the entire food production to be monopolized. Even NATSOC Germany where food security was of the utmost importance didn't try doing something so stupid and foolish and that's where we are at in many cases and where the future is going.

America is a paper tiger much like China is militarily. Europe, Russia, and the rest of the world are realizing this and it'll only continue the decline of Modern Rome's power from this point on. NATO attacking a European country could be the best or worst thing to happen. Chaos is a double edged sword and a idiotic last grasp out of desperation attempt by any elite to not just use it, but depend solely on it for their success. They're already starting to realize this too little too late if you're paying attention. But the greedy jew and the greed that lingers in the gentile is forced into continuation because the gamble is, "I can have it all I see it right before me, or I can lose it all".

I love the guy and all but when did a OBGYN turn politician become an expert in finance and the stock market? His knowledge of economics extended mainly with how the government takes and distributes wealth.

What would make you say such a stupid thing?

Revelations 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Revelations 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.”

Attached: Jesus-christ-and-the-Jews.jpg (1600x1200 92.07 KB, 1.09M)

You are absolutely right.

There is no hope. In fact, hope was actually lost long ago, in the 1920's, and again after WWII was lost. I mean, WWII was never actually going to work, the whole NS thing, but at least it was tried. But it failed.

It failed because of nuclear bombs, and now the enemy has drones that can target multiple people all at the same time, and use homing bullets to instantly destroy them.

Worse yet is that there are secret machines that can probe your mind and look at your thoughts from a remote location. Turns out your stream-of-thought words are incredibly easy to read, just by using high-frequency radio receivers. Beyond just that, they can even inject thoughts into your mind, and perhaps even rewrite your memories. Although I think that last part will be more difficult without direct access.

And of course, the idea that they can print infinite money, and only give it to people they approve of, such as corrupt banks and greedy, wicked corporations, means that you will never be able to have enough money to actually fund any endeavor worth doing. Not even a family is possible.

You will forever be doomed and damned, and never be able to even stand up as a proper man. Not unless you believe, submit, obey, and enslave your own children. But then you are not a man anymore, are you now?

Such is the new way of things. We have lost the war, and now we are slaves. Goodbye freedom.

This is my last day before I kill myself tomorrow. I suppose I will drink and be merry. Goodbye cruel world. Due to the above machine, I cannot even be sure that I want to kill myself, or if the machine will make me do it. It might control every action I make, and completely eliminate my own ability to control myself. I might simply have thoughts that go along with the actions, forcing me to kill myself, and not even allowing me to have any thought that contradicts this.

What can I do to escape, if I am not to die?

shock imagined

We're in for a mild recession, which is the time to invest by the way. That's about it. We're going to have to realize that America will need to take a few hits in order to have a period of respite, plus it justifies post-Patriot Act national security (i.e. borders, gang crackdowns, unrest etc.). I will say that if America has one more mass event of domestic unrest, we will have officially become a liability in the eyes of the world.

Farming got entirely jewed a hundred years ago.
Back in the day, you had a lot of small-scale farmers, just getting by, but largely without debt. Then (((someone))) came in and told them how much more efficient it'd be to use artificial fertilizer. That was true, but artificial fertilizer cost money too and so they had to buy more land to get fertilizer to be able to compete since the people that used fertilizer sold higher volume at lower rates. But they didn't have enough money, so they borrowed some.
Then they had to pay back the interest, pay for the fertilizer, and have enough to live on. That meant they had to use more laborers, which they weren't able of supervising anymore, so the laborers fucked up. So (((someone))) told them about this wonderful new invention, the tractor. It was expensive, but totally worth it. So farmers took out another loan to buy a tractor.
That meant more interest, which meant they needed more land, which meant they needed another loan, which meant more work, so they needed a better tractor, which meant more interest… etc. Which is how we arrive at modern farming, where the farmer is a permanent debt slave that can never escape.
Threadly reminder that (((competition))) is a tool of World Jewry and corporatistic guilds combined with a free peasantry are the right way to live for the white man.

Attached: Three_acres_and_a_cow.JPG (291x447, 29.72K)

Welcome to reality, history never repeats. It might echo, but it never repeats.

Gee never heard this before.

If you're gonna kill yourself, at least make yourself useful and bomb a federal building. Except you won't, because you aren't going to kill yourself and you're just begging for attention.

Asses and elbows, you're drunk again.

He's good friends with just about everyone that has ever attended the Mises Institute. The guy has doen a lot of work regarding economics, and not just axiomatic works either. He can do calculus.

Typical libertarian rhetoric, don't hold your breath, goys

You got it only half-way correct. The cash-less, digital currency will come bundled with the social credit system China is field-testing right now. Crypto was their own field test to see how fast they could implement the system, how user react to spikes and upcoming alternatives and finally how easy it is to manipulate the whole system.
The social credit system will force everyone to become a NPC, who would follow any kind of order to keep his score up, which means the entire citizens class would be in constant competition of trust against each other.
The currency is even worse…no cash for anyone means 99,9% population control, including step by step surveillance, and automatic enforcement of all taxes, fines, royalties etc. This will also mean that they have any and all user data of every human, which they can now use undisturbed for all their rackets.

What this will lead to is the end of economies, since it will be nothing but a AI controlled scam. The end of the class system, because it will then only be the elites and the slaves. The end of capitalism, because they only have to keep up a maintenance effort to distribute the wares, which also puts entertainment for the masses at minimum efforts. The end of politics, because nothing but spies and military oppression is needed to keep the lit on. And of course the end of any kind of freedom that isn't beneficial to the system.

Exactly what I was alluding to user I didnt feel like typing it all out though.
Best thing every Zig Forumsock should spread this every chance he can and every way he can.

an

More realismpills to BTFO hopefags
Dystopia is inevitable and inescapable. We already lost the war and there shall be no way to fucking fight back.
All we can do is wait for the end of freedom. The end of us. We are, eternally, impotent and patheric losers who do not deserve anything but the greatest of suffering. We should not have fought back.
THIS IS OUR PUNISHMENT FROM OUR JEEISH OVERLORDS. DO NOT RESIST. SUBMIT OR DIE.

*jewish

It's always funny to see the kiketocurrency shills dodge the question when you ask, "When the power goes out, who will accept your fiat currency?"

I'm only a single generation removed from farm work, myself. My mother was put through college on a single truck load of corn every summer, and there were dozens of loads from our family farm. That was the early 1970s. Today, of course…
user, can you or anyone else expound on what might happen to food production in the forthcoming crisis, vis a vis farmers?
I'm paying so much attention that I need to go to the fucking doctor to get my anxiety down, because the fucking tightness in my chest caused by NO ONE FIGHTING BACK ANYWHERE IN ANY CAPACITY OR EVER KNOWING A GODDAMN THING ABOUT THE JEWS OR THE TRUE CAUSE OF THEIR PROBLEMS has made my hyper-involvement in reading about this stuff into a physical illness for me. My problem is that, from what I've read, I don't agree with you. I see nothing that suggest that jews even KNOW that it's "too little too late" or that their power is in any way questioned. Please, PLEASE show me where I'm wrong.

I want there to be Weimar-style collapse as much as the next Zig Forumsack, but we are literally in an unprecedented situation. NEVER in human history has all MEDIA, all over the globe, been controlled by one party–least of all jews. NEVER in human history has all BANKING, all over the globe, been controlled by one party–least of all jews. NEVER in human history have all education systems, all over the globe, been controlled by one party–least of all jews. That's even before we talk about "voting machines", etc.

This video series is obligatory redpilling for newfags and oldfags (who can't recite it from memory) alike.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc

Anyway the jews make a shitload of money in these bubbles and crashes. Why stop the gravy train?

This
There is literally no reason we should be fighting back against the jews for ANY LONGER. No matter what happens now, (((they))) WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER HAVE THEIR WAY, AND THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO TO STOP IT.
We will all soon be a part of a singular global entity. This is the path that has been chosen for us since the beginning of humanity. Do not fight back against this future, for it is as God intended for us. We were foolish to think we could possibly win. We deserve this eternal punishment, and absolutely NOTHING ELSE.__

Because they don't need money anymore, since they already have all the power in the world to enslave people directly to work entirely for them. They only ever accumulated money so that the rest doesn't have it, they never build anything for themselves with it, instead they invested it only ever in institutions that would hurt mankind and nature itself.

What you are implying when you talk about greed is a natural criminal like the Saudis, who use their golden goose to build decadent temples and flash their money around at every opportunity like a rich prick…this is normal (but bad) human behavior. The jews on the other hand care about nothing else as the destruction of everything that isn't jewish. Whatever humans did to them to protect themselves, they would resume their criminal, fanatical ways directly afterwards, while learning from their mistakes. This is going on for thousands of years, and as far as it looks, this generation is the one that has to witness them succeed.

This
__Now and forever, everyone on this site knows we lost. We can not fucking go on anymore. The war against jews was a fruitless one on our end. There is nothing we can do to fight against it. Suicide is our only escape. Who's coming with me?

mfw Butthead is posting on 8ch

Attached: Bevis and Butthead Customers Suck-OQUaguZawJQ.mp4 (424x306, 7.45M)

Ron Paul was Americas last chance. That election was of the end of old /new/ and the beginning of Zig Forums

He says the same thing every year. When stocks go up, he says they should go down. When stocks go down, he says they should go down. He's no forecaster, but the kikes like him, because they (like (((drudge))) (((breitbart))) (((soros))) (((crookbook)))) are kikes who benefit from pestilence.

Those who talk down the economy are the enemy of whites, the food on their table is so endangered.

To hell with Ron Paul, and damn him utterly.

Take a chill pill, kiddo. You have seen nothing yet. You gonna see real war times and with comes endless opportunity amidst chaos…I fully intend to enjoy every fear ridden moment of it.

I'll check that, but it was a bit daft too. Ron Paul never had a chance to win, because women have the vote, and women are stupid as fuck, and vote on looks and other stupid shit.

We're not actually facing an economic downturn. The kikes just don't want whites to ride the next big wave :^)

Kike news.

Kike news.

Is this the time that kike news is my friend? Has someone replaced my brain with bags of shit?

Kike news.

Kike news.

Believe kike news?

Try harder.

Markets still need a major correction beforehand though.

CRYPTO IS BACK THANK YOU BASED PAUL

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1302x636, 126.24K)

Answer the question, kike fucker.

tbh fucking finally

Try harder.

Why do kikes give shit such retarded names

This is an example of a Mossad-ADL post:

This is ADL-Mossad propaganda:

When the emphasis is on feelings, but without intellectual foundation, you can be assured it is a professional shill.

Though it could also be a woman or a faggot or a nigger, or any other lacking in cortical tissue.

Lol

Attached: 95pYQIa.png (400x300, 126.13K)

Thanks for playing; you've exposed yourself.

To understand the economical future you must factor in the societal changes. Under ideal circumstances if an economical collapse were to happen you would have a unified, for the most part, people affected that would be able to work together and build something more stable from the ashes. This stability rebuild would undoubtedly take in to account those that got us in to the problem and punish/remove accordingly. Second of all, if a collapse were to occur under those ideal circumstances the replacement/repaired system would benefit those that worked hardest to keep everyone alive. The opposite of a communist shithole. However, a jew never puts in a day's work to feed anyone, even himself, and their minions are adverse to work as well. Even our current system, as broken and kiked as it is, still has the tendency to favor actual working people more often than preferred. Now take those people capable of coming together to fix the issues and scramble them up with vast cultural and racial differences. You can't have a communist society without first destorying the current system and you are hard-pressed to tear down the current system if everyone has a common goal. Imagine Germany in the early 30s if, instead of a majority Germans you had a multiracial multicultural circus, where common language, goals, beliefs, desires and intelligence no longer existed. There would have been no Hitler and Weimar would have continued unchallenged. That is the goal. A communist jewtopia where currency doesn't even matter, because you aren't buying shit anyways.

That's were you're wrong. Always underestimating them…the white problem (which hasn't been one for over 70 years) is just a side dish for them. What they intend to do here is enslavement of every citizen, with no way out for them. Muddling the races, decimating the whites and starting fresh race wars is just an old scheme playing out, while they go full steam ahead for total world dominance.

I never said these wars were even suppose to be directed at them. Nobody is gonna take them on, because nobody has the guts to even take out the local parasites. Nah, the upcoming conflicts will be full blown race and agenda driven, which is intended to destroy the middle class and bring the economy to a standstill, at which point the liberators will announce their one world currency and be celebrated for it.

I love how much glowies are pushing the ‘you lost, goyim, don’t try anything’ narrative, right as their financial system of Babylonian debt slavery is coming home to roost. The yellow vests were nothing compared to the shitstorm that is coming.

Death to the Zionists
Death to the Communists
Death to the kike/shill bankers

Guess there truly is no other options. Asses and elbows poster was right the whole time. Jews will get their way, and their rule shall be forever.
WE SURRENDER

The global economy is so fundamentally fucked its almost impossible to overstate.

Sweetie pie, it's called realism, look it up. Truth is that we have literally no way of winning, nor do we have anything more to live for.
Either we submit and conform to the system or we die. Those are our only options. Deal with it.

Are you scared yet? You should be. Kikes and shills won’t survive the coming purge. It’s good to purify yourselves of leeches and other malevolent parasites.

Attached: 644029B0-ECF2-49ED-A61A-D50BFABC4D50.jpeg (1024x1024 227.68 KB, 49.48K)

Now you're ignorant. They are indeed the masters of lies, they perfected usury to unimaginable spheres, combing media, entertainment and politics into a mind control weapon is pure evil genius, 2k years of religious manipulations, corrupting academia into creating idiots, while filtering out intelligent tools through the backdoor is just vicious, and right now as I type this they are fully underway to change the US public opinion about black and white. They will make people see blacks as whites and whites as blacks and if they are evil enough they could also pull it off to blame whites for all the crimes and push the opinion that slavery might be the only way to control those beasts. It would work and you know it.

In short…I have nothing but praise for their ingenuity and fanatical dedication. If only them succeeding wouldn't mean everything else getting destroyed.

The concept for cryptocash came earlier than that with David Chaum and his DigiCash concept in 1989, the Economist got wind of it a year before he published his whitepaper which is why they printed that "world currency" issue in 1988. And yes, NSA did get a hold of his whitepaper and added extra layers of encryption to the concept but the name Satoshi Nakamoto which they released it under is just a contraction of Samsung, Toshiba, Naka Industries and Motorola, all semiconductor companies who profited from the ASIC/FPGA market for crypto

Why do you think us realismpillers are working for the kikes? We're just telling you they have eternally won, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hopefags are getting fucking grilled today. If this thread isn't the iltimate wakeup call then I don't know what is.

Let this be an eternal reminder to all hopefags that there is no longer a possible way to fight back. The kikes won, now and forever. The digital dystopia is the only thing we shall be seeing in the future. (((They))) are more powerful, more cunning, and more intelligent than we will ever realize. There is no use in fighting back. We must say goodbye to this world.

FOREVER

The debate ends here. We lose. They win. I just don't give a fuck anymore, why the fuck can't I kill myself REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is what ADL-Mossad posts look like:

moar ADL-Mossad:

Come up with an argument for once, hopefag
We are the losers eternal. Our accursed title shall never change. Everyone on this board is goving up. There is no hope left. The kikes are eternal victors.

Can we get rid of this damn bot spam?

dunno dude

Read these posts

All of these posts paint the picture perfectly. There will never be another escape for our kind, save for death. The dystopia is inevitable and shall never be fought back against. Jews won. We lost. They are God. We are the slaves eternal.

so this is what a crack pipe sounds like when it talks

absolutely no reasoning behind any of this, absolutely no perspective on economics

this poster is literally fucking retarded
probably a bot

this post will be ignored

Attached: 1544495632192.jpg (1147x1297, 625.64K)

mods delete this post as soon as I debunk it

daily reminder most of all posts anywhere online are by bots

daily reminder this board is controlled by the government

Denial will get you nowhere, hopefag. We lost. They won

Checked

Attached: dance dance hitler.gif (720x864, 1.78M)

So, he doesn't know anything about economics

Mastery of lying means you never get caught.

Boom bust cycle is controlled. If they decide to implode the global economy, they'll use it to institute electronic-only currency system which they already have the infrastructure for. Everything is going just as planned.

Jews never lose and never will, what you expect? Honestly just don't even bother fighting back, there's no point. We all gave up. It's done. We're done.

If Jews always won, why are your royal families getting locked up?

No gun owners will ever use them. The mass confiscations happening in the US prove that.

A legit recession will never come again because it opens the door to a legit anti-gov protests throughout the country. Keeping americans alive with just enough hope is the only way the kikes will orchestrate this take down.

What mass confiscations?

Maryland and Illinois, too. Pay attention, dumbass.
americanthinker.com/articles/2018/03/gun_confiscation_begins_in_illinois.html
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-13/new-jersey-declares-war-its-residents-plans-door-door-gun-confiscation-campaign
ammoland.com/2018/11/maryland-red-flag-gun-confiscation-order-ends-with-dead-gun-owner/
No one. Did anything. To stop this.

Fiat money is like a baloon. You pump it more and more and you know it will break, you just don't know when exactly.

I don't see mass confiscations, and I know the illinois thing didn't stand up in court.

How are you holding up, Asses?

These be the truth.
Nobody will fight back. All we can do is kill ourselves. Nobody will stop the kikes from always getting their way, EVER.
We. Will never. Fight back. Ever. Again. We. Surrender.

HOPEFAGS. GET. THE FUCK. OUT.