Be american

archive.is/evSQV

Attached: unknown.png (739x117 30.37 KB, 12.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/satanic-vampire-neo-nazis-atomwaffen-division-siegeculture.38120/
breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/14/fearful-yellow-vests-macron-helicopter-standby-escape-elysee-palace/
sputniknews.com/europe/201812101070541076-israel-france-migration/
archive.is/3H3PO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously, get fucked and secede already Texas.

Remind me again why I vote Republican?

Jews

That’s what I thought.

Because you're still under the illusion that voting actually matters and that both parties aren't controlled by the same international banking cartel from the top down. White revolution is the only solution. Read Siege.

Reading won't accomplish anything.

Attached: Laughter - Goodfellas.jpg (960x720, 81.17K)

Read this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/satanic-vampire-neo-nazis-atomwaffen-division-siegeculture.38120/

The only people who shill that literary garbage are ironically the ones who haven't read it.

Attached: 67aae7001abca9aa315d5de06de574959f415fe52e9294a462c69813b6bf2c72.jpg (564x564 635.32 KB, 57.01K)

Where's this list? It criminalizes doing business with these companies as a company yourself. If a company on that list only does business with another company on that list, how does that figure into this?

I know it.
So, what next ?
Do you think that Atomfaggots is better ?

The Yellow Vests in France do more work to strike the Globalists and Jews, then these noctulian satanic faggots, which glowning in the dark.

Macron Had Helicopter on Standby to Escape Presidential Palace During Protests:
breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/14/fearful-yellow-vests-macron-helicopter-standby-escape-elysee-palace/

Israel Will Accept 200,000 Refugees From France - Reports:
sputniknews.com/europe/201812101070541076-israel-france-migration/

Attached: macron_escape.jpg (1040x749 146.59 KB, 265.07K)

How can you prove a boycott if no one ever vocalizes it? It's just a coincidence that the people I do business with don't sell Israeli goods.

That headline should read "Israel will help to relocate 200,000 refugees to Germany." That's what's going to happen.

I wonder how many flares it has.

Isn't this a first amendment violation in some way?

No. OP is a nigger.
There's no prison time for boycotting Israel. It's also not for individuals. It's for companies, and what will happen is they will no longer be able to do business with state agencies. I would imagine, if his little CNN-tier-out-of-context image has to do with this at all, it would have to do with ignoring this and doing business with a barred company. His image is not from the link he posted. OP is a nigger. Sage thread for OP attempting to confuse Zig Forums users comprehension of politics so we sound like idiots discussing it.

Heh, thanks for verbalizing something I've noticed for a long time.

It's a backdoor policy to permaban texas government from doing business with mudshits and virtue signalling leftists that all red blooded boomers can get behind thus using controlled opposition to profit the kikes yet again

Whatever the hell you think it is, the dumb nigger OP made this thread proclaiming false information to confuse Zig Forums users and make them think something that is no actually so. Sage this shit thread. Make a fact-based thread on the topic if you want, but don't bump disinformation.

I can't seem to find that "20 years in prison" in the provided archive, so where exactly is that from?

you're not on reddit, you can say jews.

It's a shit post bait headline. Those are jews user.

archive.is/3H3PO

Attached: zzzzzzz.PNG (641x134, 20.78K)

Attached: pickupthatcan.png (690x500, 433.76K)

So nothing is actually happening, got it.
Call us when THEY START FUCKING GOING THERE. They haven't and aren't.

Don't forget Zig Forums is not a news board, read the article faggots and OP sucks cock. Regardless, fuck Israel.

Electrical substations are the ZOGbot's best friend.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x733, 1.28M)