The Tragic Story of National Action

The Tragic Story of National Action
In December of 2016, the British group National Action became the first far right organization to be classed as a terrorist group in the united kingdom. Now they stand trial for crimes they did not commit. Demonized by the media, these unfortunate souls tell a harrowing tale, and offer us a warning as to what life might be like should we fail.

Just strayed across this article and felt that this is certainly a case necessary to bring to light once again, as the trials and persecution of ex-National Action members in the United Caliphate of 1984 continues.

Full article here, too long to copy in:
subvert.pw/article.php?id=60
archive.is/ZPh4x
I have no affiliation with subvert.pw, just found it while searching for info about the NA trials

Press F to pay respects to National Action - they set the standard for nazi shitposters everywhere

Attached: NATIONAL ACTION.jpg (960x540, 218.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meguca.org/nya/
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/19/mathew-golsteyn-faces-murder-bomb-maker-rasoul-dea/
invidio.us/watch?v=GvnzAlh9PmA
saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/video/national-action-speak-darlington
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of them are dead or in jail

Attached: D73DF441-F15A-4E3C-A164-9241FBFFB215.png (1544x612, 160.06K)

I'm sure we would've heard about any of them being killed, user.

You didn’t even read the green text you fucking nigger

Serves them right, they trusted the kikes. Any organization with "British" in it is compromised and rotted to the bone. The only redemption possible in the Isles is the abandonment of British identity, and the acceptance of English, Welsh, and Scottish identity. They're still better off than the burgers, too. Those identities already exist, Americans are going to have to bake theirs from scratch, and hope it works.

Yeah that sounds like the UK alright.

Thanks, demoralization bot, would you like to post some sense next time?

If British identity can be deconstructed so can Scottish and Irish identity. There are nigger 'Irish' and 'Scottish' now nya~

Attached: download (90).png (256x256, 118.83K)

meguca.org/nya/
UK would rather mass convert to Islam and become Black than admit they were on the wrong side in WW2, or even allow freedom, nya~

Attached: download (27).png (256x256, 126.33K)

You don't have an identity, burgerfat. You're a gear in the giant American grinder. Maybe southerners have an identity, but until they stop clinging to the American flag, they're just Janissaries for the American empire. And that's just southerners. The rest of you are a bunch of squishy-faced, odd-looking white mutts who base the entirety of their spiritual zeitgeist around Applebee's drink coupons and Black Friday TV sales. Prove me wrong, bitch.

Every form of identity can be "deconstructed" if you jew hard enough, what's your point?

National Action were good lads, they did nothing wrong. As I understand it, they're now working underground, like the samizdat in the USSR. I wish them the best, and hope they completely undermine the (((British government))).

The system can temporarily stop the men but never the idea.

Attached: revolt against the modern world.jpg (773x960, 154.55K)

Great post OP this is important.
This series of events is not over, it must be publicized.
Normies could potentially be turned to our side if we spread the details of this monstrous saga. If we get into contact with the families of the deceased, we might be able to publicize the story and gain support. Any thoughts?

also, ==BAMP== because that green text story really rustled my almonds and activated my jimmies

Stupid formatting. All well, bump again.
BAMP

if you're right wing in europe, you commited a hate crime and you're going to jail

but muh 56% amerimutts, amirite? at least we still have our freedom of speech, you have a muslim cock up your ass, now and forever

Fuck off, D&C kike.

wish you had rights to bear arms now huh?
oh well, I'm sure you can start a coup with a bunch of spoons and knives, unless they ban those, too

I live in the USA, Shlomo. When the time comes, we'll just air drop a bunch of full-autos into Europe and (((you))) will all be killed in massive hails of bullets.

Their errors in judgement were clear, user, but there's no point in rubbing it in.

Look at Antifa. They don't get arrested now do they?

stop larping

nah, I will rub it in all day, everyday. eurocucks are pathetic

You're trying to reason with a D&C kike.

How's the weather in Haifa?

I wouldn't know, I don't live there. Not everyone who hates europeans is a kike, they're pathetic and that's just a fact. Imagine defending a bunch of cuckolds who import millions of muslims and ban kitchen knives

Gee, you say you might not be a kike, but your posts smell awfully fishy, particularly of the gefilte kind.

This is obviously a jew.
All sane Burgers know that rights don't mean shit and soon they won't exist anyway.

The idea is in your head and can be stopped with a bullet.

Not if they're published and spread like wildfire.

This should teach everyone here who reads it. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL.

Attached: 10445516_684507794948375_7567300231688746978_n.jpg (897x640, 124.04K)

no, the idea will lead to a thouand bullets, all in your direction, kike

rights only don't exist i whatever shitty country you're from

Public attention/speaking will destroy any well organized groups. It is past the point of being able to convince the public of what is happening in our nations. Infiltration via z.o.g soldiers is inevitable if you play this game.

Attached: 1530037101260.jpg (1600x1329, 379.67K)

Such a beautiful picture. That man literally saved Japan from going communist.

Pathetic and disgraceful.

I agree. Personal strength and isolation is necessary at this juncture. Outlive and outlast.
CALLING DOX WIZARDS, CAN ANYONE FIND A WAY TO CONTACT THE PARENTS/RELATIVES OF THE DECEASED?
We need to publicize the shit out of this because even normies will be on our side here. No one deserves a corrupt trial and getting beat to death in prison.

Daily reminder that Hitler was suppose to infiltrate the group that he turned into the NSDAP too

Weird how they actually die, but Tommy Robinson comes out of jail unscathed, other than the weightless for his photo op. It must be "G-d" blessing him for protecting his chosen children.

Bump.

But eeh no.

Down with the wicked kikess and her former empire.
Ever since that bitch Elizabeth took the throne the ENTIRE WORLD has gone down the shitter. Africa overtook Europea in population…more and more mixing of all the religions and races and cultures has occured, even out of sight due to the one drop rule, and all of the once great nations of europe have been made powerless on the global stage, and in the home.

Britain will not be free until a 2nd Republic. In the name of Cromwell, I hope that Britain shall free itself from the shackles of the jew-supported monarchy and be truly free. Same goes for Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. All of these Anglo countries have seen a long decline in everything from economy to cultural strength. All of them have gone from 90%+ anglo to barely anglo at all.

The Anglo is going extinct, and this is not a good thing.

Britaniastan deserves to be violently overthrown and all the niggers and kikes and muds forcibly expelled and all the traitors among the Govt and the Lords and the Royals should be shot or hung in Trafalgar square.

GCHQ has tens of thousands of ISIS pledgees under surveillance and watches them plot terrorist attacks, but they get the red carpet welcome mat and free gibs and impunity to break any laws. meanwhile, actual white English Nationalists who are loyal to England get persecuted like it's the Spanish Inquisition. over some fucking stickers and posters and memes.

Hitler's biggest mistake was thinking he could somehow gain England as an ally which made him go soft and not annihilate England under V2 rockets and an u-boat blockade.

i no longer even see the UK as our ally. the UK is just gone, it's on par with Zion or Saudi Barbaria and the sooner we wipe them out down to the very last man and just sieze their depopulated island for Lebensraum, the better.

Attached: Anjem-Choudary-Tweets.jpg (720x831 39.71 KB, 328.03K)

b-but muh based europoors! you must be a kike!

Oh yes and now (((capitalist))) (((corporations))) can literally work people to death and have no liability whatsoever and the government has taken away the rights of its citizens so they have even less than clapistanis

Attached: waving israeli flags.jpg (290x409, 24.72K)

NA were either MI6 from the beginning or became co-opted not too long before Jack Renshaw ended up in hot water for literal fedposting. I want to feel sorry for the former non-glow in the dark members, but they played themselves into thinking that Britain can be saved.

back to leftypol

They're both shit, but I can't find starving to death in a gulag to be any better.

NA probably had some (((infiltrators))) later on, but something tells me that they were a legit group at their core through and through.

"Rights" are abstracts. Rights only exist to the extent you are capable to defend them, they are not set to stone by God(s)/Nature.

Still better than the PRC.

you say that with a muslim cock in your asshole, and no ability to fight back, I can kill that muslim where he stands and get away with it. your argument is invalid

Can you really, faggot?

Dude, I am all for goon-repellent smug posting but kindly keep that avatarfagging nya~shit outta here.

Attached: ZwaWYqh.jpg (640x480, 86.21K)

Fuck off, kike.

Faggots like you always run at the first sign of trouble or when there's bumps in the road. Gratuitous overkill such as NA or through de platforming is proof that they are scared, and that more pressure, not less, must be applied. Did you think the powers that be are just going to roll over?

there might be one way to fuck the ZOG rulers of the UK and help turn the tide to expel the muds and restore the natural white order of thing. and this won't even require a single act of violence, which obviously the Britcucks are now incapable of anyways, seeing as they need a license to own a butter knife and they get prison sentences for naming the kike and their entire police force are faggots and tranny freaks who twerk at faggot parades.

Guccifer need to come out of retirement and hack the shit out of the UK. more specifically, if i was him, i'd hit the one hard target that has been a festering gangrenous wound in the UK's side for decades.

the Royal pedo problem. which extends down into the Lords and the Bishops and Ministers and the Oligarchs and the Intelligence agencies. all of these elites have been kidnapping and raping and snuffing lil' pizzas going back to Lord Mountbatten in the goddamn 1950's. the establishment in the UK think they have everything under control, but their foundation is rotted to its core. i would like to see their foundation soaked in kerosine and lit on fire. i want all of the covered up pedo files documenting the sickening systemic degeneracy of the elites to be hacked and stolen and then dumped on Wikileaks.

maybe white Brits won't get mad about all of the horrible shit their new English invaders have imported from the 3rd world. maybe the Brits are too stupid to see they live in Orwell's 1984. maybe the Brit's sense of identity has been so erased that they want the Trojan horse invited in. but maybe if the commoners saw with their own eyes that the Prince of Wales raped babies, that he got from the Prime Minister, which he got from the head of MI6, and that they're all in on it together, then maybe, just maybe we'd see the commoners rise up and execute the entire Royal family along with the entire Govt and the Lords.

screw your cyberwar, i'm hacking in.
wish me luck.

Anti National Action is Anti Aryan.

They ran around yelling about how they were going to "gas jews" and siege heiling, did anyone really think they were going to come out the other side unscathed, especially in Europe???

The time for being rational and peaceful has long since passed.

The National Action and every Brit should just captialise on the fact Sir Winston Churchill campaigned to Keep Britain White. He was a white supremacist throughout the war, his term, and to the end. Churchill is basically worshiped like the new Jesus in the UK ever since the decline of Christianity. With this, it'll be over quick. One way, or the other.

Problem is Churchill fought against the forces that would have ensured that Britain would have remained an all White country. It's because the good guys lost the Second World War that the White race is collapsing and in the dilapidated state it's in.

Go back to your nest
>>>Zig Forums

Are you retarded?

Seems reasonable.

OPSEC and common sense, other than that do what you're comfortable with.

Kikes are the cabal
Masons are the inner party
Muslims are the outer party

Trump has all this shit and is using it as leverage. It will come out after they're dead, like with Saville and Heath. They don't want to start a civil war (((they))) can't control.

Lol, do it, mutt.
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/dec/19/mathew-golsteyn-faces-murder-bomb-maker-rasoul-dea/

Tommy was kept in solitary confinement for his entire stay in prison and his weight loss was because he refused to eat the food prepared and delivered to him by Muslim inmates on suspicion that it was poisoned. Most white men placed in the general population in these Muslim majority prisons never leave regardless of whether they are racist bigots or not.

nice racist fever dream

Churchill was a rothschild puppet who helped destroy white civilization, globally.

He was an imperious pride fag, no sense of independence from his wife, doomed millions to please his ego and keep her deceived and deceiving.

Attached: bcf.png (680x445, 520.85K)

Yet you don't. Why is that? Because you are a coward and a loud mouth liar.

Even a bot would have the decency of posting human-drawn anime smugs. There's no shortage.

Attached: smug anime girl compilation.webm (800x450, 6.32M)

Discord server
gg/NZzr7KS

invidio.us/watch?v=GvnzAlh9PmA

tl;dr
Ebin me'me knot sees avin a grand ol time takin the piss, stumble into low level civil servants, cops & social workers, who have been trying to stop the rapeseed oil gangs for 10 years. Not seas use their network & notoriety to spread it. It goes viral.
Vampiric pedokikes that rule england are furious. Their street level finders operations are now common knowledge. All because some ray cysts were capable of caring about poor hwite kids who they had never met.
These edgy bundles are heroes. Their names will be etched into the bones of that accursed mile called london.

F

Attached: 1bb13cd20edc34823367d365121a6d115f7c7ea180d22e77847cf92a05f79b77.jpeg (1057x611, 52.92K)

The shills are out in force. It destroys the narrative that Anglos aren't making a stand which is absolutely crucial for the German/Anglo D&C to work. Truth is European man is waking up throughout the world, and their only chance for survival is to keep us bickering and uninformed.

Thanks for the advice lil bitch nigger

Back to reddit, cucklord.

The British Empire was not white, it was jewish. Any attempts to restore it will be met with devastating opposition. That said, any and all Brits who seek the dismantling of a Cromwellian United Kingdom have support. It is understood this action is necessary to solve an entrenched judeo-homo ruling powerful structure.

Attached: 1523823092406.jpg (576x432 103.39 KB, 121.06K)

I'm not paying respects. Some say they have turned to underground resistance due to being targeted. Looking forward to seeing them regroup under better conditions.

Apologizes for accusations of masonry a month ago. I'd rather have NA around, than not.

Attached: Mary, Queen of Scots.jpg (1200x520, 61.14K)

Are there any videos from their movement, marches or speeches? Would like to watch them

I was in love with a british girl once. Her cooking was dogshit, but thanks to her I actually understood every autistic cockney rhyme slang word that came out of your mouth.

Attached: e7a55d9c74d3ce844fda08b5842954969135bae45878e0e3dd614b0c785c8ee1.png (800x1033, 53.35K)

The archive.is link isn't working.

@subvert_pw on twitter
should be reliable, they're anons from /meadhall/

And now thanks to capitalism thay exploited them to the point of extinction so it does a workforce influx theyre losing it all. Thank you capitalism!.

we already hate capitalism, stop shilling your gay communism you Zig Forums tranny

Kill yourself you doubleposting megucakike shill. Reported.

WAT
They need to get randoms charged by the oppressive state, not resurface.

yeah this tbh, let the plebs take some flack for now.

What do you call national action?
A good start.

Just proves the point for all muh PR cucks out there, your existence and life is illegal in the modern jew controlled west, so don't ever try appeasement or think because you didn't do the crime you won't do the time. You at war whether you know it or not, so act like it.

This very inspirational speech appears to have been scrubbed from youtube after the global shuttening of NA.I was new to this movement a couple years ago and this video really hit me in the feels when i saw it and learned about NA. Have tissues at the ready. RIP NA!

saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/video/national-action-speak-darlington

Attached: National Action Historic Speech in Darlington.mp4_snapshot_03.30_[2018.12.23_23.57.59].jpg (1280x720, 118.57K)

Queen Victoria was from German lineage and the current British royal family is born of the House of Hannover since 1714.

Thank you!!!

Honeypot and malign encouragement thread about jew-led controlled opposition group.
OP is directly encouraging anons to commit an offence with jail time of up to 10 years attached.

Proof:
Proscription makes it a criminal offence to:
• belong, or profess to belong, to a proscribed organisation in the UK or overseas (section 11 of the Act);
• invite support for a proscribed organisation (and the support is not, or is not restricted to the provision of money or other property) (section 12(1));
• arrange, manage or assist in arranging or managing a meeting in the knowledge that the meeting is to support or further the activities of a proscribed organisation, or is to be addressed by a person who belongs or professes to belong to a proscribed organisation (section 12(2)); or to address a meeting if the purpose of the address is to encourage support for, or further the activities of, a proscribed organisation (section 12(3)) ;and
• wear clothing or carry or display articles in public in such a way or in such circumstances as arouse reasonable suspicion that an individual is a member or supporter of the proscribed organisation (section 13).

A. The penalties for proscription offences under sections 11 and 12 are a maximum of 10 years in prison and/or a fine. The maximum penalty for a section 13 offence is 6 months in prison and/or a fine not exceeding £5,000.

still better than communism, even if your description were 100% correct. it isn't.

gtfo