Democrats, along with Israeli Mossad...

Democrats, along with Israeli Mossad, Reportedly Planning New False Flag Chemical Attack To Prevent Trump From Withdrawing In Syria

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/democrats-along-with-israeli-mossad-reportedly-planning-new-false-flag-chemical-attack-to-prevent-trump-from-withdrawing-in-syria/

Attached: 1545255677736.jpg (492x737, 128.4K)

and in other news, grass is green

B U M P E D ! ! ! holy fuck JIDF will be salty about this one

Oh my God, Daily Crusader is fucking BASED lmao

< no link to any such report nor identification of what the report is nor who made it.

So the Daily Crusader has sources inside the Mossad? Very interesting. Thanks for the insight!

If there's a false-flag, it won't be the other jew-party, just the Israel-first Neo-Cohens that Trump filled his administration with. That being said, I'm sure the jews would be fine with putting Syria on the backburner, if it means dealing with Iran.

cutdicks S E E T H I N G

5th time's the charm!

Fuck off Israel, let the troops celebrate Christmas back home.

No one is going to buy this. Even the first "gas attack" had the people around me pressing X to doubt.

omg these jews are fucking retards lmao

bump

Attached: holohoax-jews.jpeg (872x613, 147.08K)

WILL YOU NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF AND STOP SUCKING RUSSIAN AND IRANIAN DICKS ALREADY IT'S GETTING OLD

LMAO
classic

You might want to be careful throwing that word around Shlomo. There are a shit-ton more "Nazis" now than there were 20 or even 5 years ago. Turns out that when you accuse normalfags of being Nazis a million times each, they start taking it seriously.

Attached: german_witch.png (501x747, 56.48K)

Daily Crusader showing us once again the based side of Christianity.

Matt 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

They're also showing us just how poorly someone can astroturf their blog.

S E E T H I N G

"seething" is the "yikes!" of Zig Forums; whoever says it, whatever position they're backing, is retarded.

ITT: Cutdicks mad their glans is exposed

MOSSAD is spamming this shit hard lately

lmfao
nice try moshenberg

Controlled by the same kikes as the Republicans, 4kids newfag.

must hurt you guys to see Trump withdrawing from the Middle East right as Russia bolsters Syria, Iran, and Lebanon

GLASS THE KIKES

ITT: Tel Aviv's finest, very upset

israel is so fucked lol

Attached: Jew Funny.jpg (263x306, 23.87K)

check'd, kek'd, and heil'd

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (553x534, 34.42K)

Attached: Le BUMP.png (551x298, 405.88K)

theres not gonna be a gas attack

Promise moshe? Pinky swear?

I usually don't make these kinds of posts, but damn nigger you are gay

Attached: 1540331207230.png (222x228, 64.55K)

Attached: boomer life yo.png (624x951, 608.74K)

Gas yourself, kike.

Assad wins, gasses people. Makes perfect sense lmao

People didn't fall for it last time, they won't this time either.

What's the sauce for that user?

Gas the Kikes Is indeed quite passé.

GLASS ZIE KIKES is the new phrase of the day.

That goes without saying. They'll probably use some other tactic since chem attacks are a tired and debunked tactic. My guess is they'll involve those fuckin tunnels bibi keeps yapping about.

The kikes seem to bomb them faster then the pallys can build them. I'm expecting something enriched.

New theory: Drones stop traffic from Gatwick which was to be the place which the baddies used to launch their attack?

Attached: 788ASH.png (706x1000, 1.05M)

well well well

Attached: 8u3hwj3vjs.png (746x702, 826.67K)