TRUMP ORDERS SIGNIFICANT TROOP REDUCTION IN AFGHANISTAN
archive.is/yyzsX
twitter.com/AFP/status/1075914652993904640

TRIGGERS NEOCONS INTO THREATENING NINE ELEVEN PART 2
archive.is/y8f8z
twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1075897915963523072

COMPLETE WITHDRAWAL OF TROOPS FROM SYRIA
archive.is/0evGu
www.wsj.com/amp/articles/u-s-military-preparing-for-a-full-withdrawal-of-its-forces-from-northeastern-syria-11545225641

MATTIS RESIGNS, CALLS TRUMP A PUTIN PUPPET
archive.is/5iwdl
apnews.com/6ebe8b39476240d194c57c7dbb54d43e

Attached: Assad McCain.jpg (1055x1466 62.47 KB, 661.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/422401-us-will-close-base-in-syria-that-russia
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-20/twitter-suddenly-locks-wikileaks-and-multiple-wikileaks-staff-accounts
archive.is/PCPWJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_incarceration_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought he was BASED as fuck and totally /ourguy/?

OY VEY

Attached: happy merchant shoah.jpg (480x360, 14.49K)

Short lived fantasy, Lindsey is just as kiked as before.

Attached: gtrh.png (1620x800, 372.25K)

More
The conditions in Afghanistan – at the present moment – make American troop withdrawals a high risk strategy.

Yeah why is that Lindsey Graham? Because the kikes will need to false flag America again in order to trick the idiots into another war? Fuckn faggot. This is the first good development out of the Trump White House in a long while Fuck permavirgin Mattis if he doesn't want to put America first for a change.

Trump is a kike and will only do what his best mate Bibi tells him to

Attached: GreatNegotiator.JPG (275x276, 31.79K)

bump for anuda shoah

Attached: 409945320.png (822x822, 694.91K)

OY GEVALT
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: Oyyy vey.jpg (360x638 73.97 KB, 837.51K)

Don't mind me, just replying to the 4/750 non-shill posts in the last thread:

this is what I expected the second this news came out; the nation building i.e., nation wrecking and destabilization strategy is out; direct war with Iran is incoming; withdrawal from ICC was in preparation for this, and, very sadly, so is Brexit. Israel is pushing its allies to shore up their claims to sovereignty so they can take near unilateral direct action against Iran. It will however be interesting to see whether it occurs under a Trump administration or not; for all their faults hard leftists in the USA hate Israel's guts and their bully-boy Meuller was partly appointed to try to avoid this conflict, and Kerry's rogue "diplomacy" is likewise aimed at this. Whether they succeed or not I cannot foresee.
you niggers saying this is some great development need to read your Machiavelli; we're pulling out of a (((war))) we haven't declared, against an enemy our own intelligence agencies deliberately created? Lateefuckinda. Wars with your TRUE, existential enemy are inevitable, and the US has identified Iran as its enemy. Zig Forums likes Iran for various reasons, but read American history; the people who run this fuckin place sure don't count them as friends. The financial ponzi scheme absolutely depends on there being no other credible regional power on earth besides the US, and the Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran Muslim empire chain (they were trying to unify for many years, that's why all their flags look the same dipshits) is ALMOST broken, in fact, IS broken, now the base of the chain, Iran is left. You think ZOG is going to stop here? Tell me, how many years did they chase those fucks who shot some jews at the olympics? Did they give up then? You think Christian zionist psychopaths like John Bolton are going to quit? No nigger, they're not.
inb4 some faggot calls me blackpill.

Wrong. Look at a map, read geostrategy books written by neoliberals; Iran is an excellent flanking base for a war with China, which is the only serious threat to global US power. They would like to take this flank without it looking bad but that is becoming increasingly difficult and so may go direct. This may greatly speed up China's shift to an aggressive foreign policy, but they've calculated that this is probably to the US's advantage as our tech is currently still better than theirs, so making that war happen this century, and not next, is probably the better of two bad options. Like I said, war with an enemy is inevitable; one can delay, but never avoid. The US will lose the imprimatur of morality with such a war, but what the hell else is going to keep this debt-slave hemisphere afloat? this is their thought process, not mine

Attached: this post.jpg (762x1024, 46.97K)

Media is hyperventilating.

Gen Wesley Clark was on CNN saying "Trump has taken huge bribes of money from foreign leaders"

Attached: 1545357998182.png (1290x788, 1.17M)

That's it, I'm off the Trump Train.

Attached: 1545358095388.png (604x449, 53.97K)

…and their lies

Attached: Du5tBt3W0AAQspO.jpg (640x360 98.1 KB, 5.08M)

I guess with daddy bush dead, we can finally close up shop in afghanistan. If he does end up pulling out of afghanistan the CIA will kill him. Thats how they are funding the bulk of their operations abroad(opium).

thehill.com/policy/international/middle-east-north-africa/422401-us-will-close-base-in-syria-that-russia

Trump doesn't give a fuck anymore.

The cycle of the zionist cuckservative, also known as the controlled opposition wheel:
1. Stand idly by and hand the most jewish party victories.
2. Toss a bone to your restless but fooled support base that is desperate to believe you're their guy. ←——- You are here
3. Openly show support and even collaborate with the most jewish party. Restart at Step 1.

Attached: 4b1404f3132193689c04abf4d07aa1ff1f804b9ac830b17fe50df46936a9e69f-pol.jpg (365x346, 14.85K)

So long, you pozzed ZOGbot! And take your tranny recruits with you, you gross faggot.

Attached: mattistranny.jpeg (201x251, 13.38K)

Are these personel regrouping for Iran or godforbid the southern border?

Hi there, rabbi

Attached: Dqc0zDgW4AAxa-P.jpeg (2048x1536, 360.83K)

James "pozzed kike's playtoy" Mattis

Attached: Joe_Biden_on_Twitter_I’ve_had_disagreements_with_Secretary_Mattis,_but_we_shared_the_view_—_long-held_by_Democrats_and_Republicans_in_this_nation.png (697x361 300.39 KB, 47.26K)

Great. Dems can run on pro-war platform in 2020. I'd love to see that.

But that's the dream user, that's the dream…

Please God no. Don't let JIDF/ShareBlue see the idea! The last thing we need as an Aryan Race is for U.S. soldiers to (((man the U.S.-Mexico border)))

lol what the fuck Bill?

Is it weird that I'm enjoying the neocohen salt way more than the shitlib's salt?

Attached: JEW Faggot.mp4 (180x388, 3.13M)

B-but Trump is a Jewish Puppet!

REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1545362294233m.jpg (682x1024, 113.98K)

Can't wait for that to happen nationwide

Attached: lel.jpg (425x300, 33.74K)

Were you expecting anything less from a guy who got popular for bashing cultural marxism aka jewish tricks, but spends more time cucking for jews?

Cuckservatives are the traitors while the leftists are the obvious enemies. It's natural to hate the traitors more.

Let's actually see results before we cheer on Trump. He talks a good talk but we've been burned countless times.

QUICK REMINDER
Check pic related.
ISIS predominantly attacks countries around Israel… but leaves the (((Chosen))) alone.
Isis also attacks European countries for… well, they don't really specify a reason beyond "We wanted to, fuck you."
The US has no ISIS operatives in it's soil, has not suffered direct attack from them and there's no fucking reason to keep 2/3 of your army abroad guarding sand dunes confident that securing several miles of desert will prevent ISIS attacks on the US.

Do you want to avoid ISIS attacks? It's pretty easy: just keep sending billions to Israel every year. Otherwise, your greatest ally will send it's friendly Islamic debt collector.
Reminder that both France, the UK and Spain tried to cease paying alimony to Israel like the US does, and reminder that they paid the price for it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1108x447, 123.65K)

neocons are the reason kike shills can find wedges to blackpill with

I have been watching this shit show that we call world affairs for more than 30 years and This is an historic moment! For the first time Ever the USA is saying Fuck you to the Zionist!

I think that disclosure about the JQ will be the next phase! And when this happen …..

Why did our ancestors let them in when they were warned?

Attached: 9bcb94ac02e5880d07a3c774ae69fcb2d3e6f8bc737846ba109fcde6efaf7d3d.jpg (674x672, 99.85K)

talk about putting the cart before the horse, how pathetic

Lindsey seems so awfully sure of it.

Attached: tgrhg.png (1080x1162, 498.21K)

I haven't watched him since the O'nigger years, but his Nimrata comment got me up to speed, lel.

You're right, it is way more fun to watch traitors squirm

I just saw this image in the same resolution on 4chan too buddy!

I'll only post one more Youtube link, please forgive me.
28:00 is when his holocaust wrath begins.

Maybe you should stay there

>>>/reddit/
Paid shill confirmed.

Oh no no no

Attached: zionist.jpg (505x732, 99.42K)

I wish I had a link to the video of him whining about the (admittedly fake) scratch marks in the death showers when somebody in his chat had the nerve to deny the Shoahcaust.

They weren't warned. Did you not see the Codex Theodasianus thread? Go here:

It’s amazing watching the narrative shift.

I'm going to enjoy this brief moment of winning.

Attached: (((cnn)))-anchors-on-suicide-watch.jpg (1290x788, 153.76K)

Twitter has locked the Wikileaks accounts.
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-20/twitter-suddenly-locks-wikileaks-and-multiple-wikileaks-staff-accounts

Paid jewish shill confirmed. Go back to reddit.

Just when I'm convinced Trump is a kike puppet, he pulls me back in!

They have as much even more affinity with Israel as USA.

Isn't that kind of the point? See massive American backlash impending, give them some stuff to chew on?

What's the difference?

The jew is OK with one step backwards as long as it's preceded and followed by one step forward.

Attached: Rick_Wilson_on_Twitter_Donald_Trump_just_lost_the_most_significant,_stabilizing,_and_competent_member_of_his_entire_administration._I_m_legitimately_frightened_for_the_country.png (594x279 590.48 KB, 31.81K)

Even the men squeel like antifa bitches when they get arrested.

Imagine being a delusional jew like Jacob Wohl. Thinking Trump would pull troops from Syria and Afg just to regime change Iran. These kikes missed the "no nation building abroad" part of Trump's inaugural speech, it seems.

Obama went through 4 SoDs. Though, Mattis wrote a letter blaming Trump of aiding Putin and China, so in the end he was neocon everready to die for Israel, and smited his boss going out. Good riddance.

Attached: rgth.png (607x267, 38.32K)

Thank you. 10+ minutes of delicious salt

Libshit are from your regular tranny sjws. Neocohen is hollywood, media, political think tank people and some high level jews. Far more potent salt. Pic related.

Attached: thj.png (603x396, 56.46K)

This. They're tossing whites a bone. Whites that want to keep believing that something is being done, that trump is solving problems, "Trust the plan" Q-LARP - the illusion that government is still working has to be maintained on some level. So they're scaling back their schemes and also soothing the pains of before.

Tonight do you see people talking about the niggers being let loose? Are people talking about Trump wanting to give billions to niggers? Are people still talking about the bump stock ban and how that will lead the jews closer to banning guns? Nope.

The political theater is alive and well. And whites are catching a breath. Whites must learn to see past the theater and stay dedicated to planning a real purge of jews, their servants, and their pets.

Odd, I don't see Israel in any of the Collective Defense Arrangements we've signed, nor are the Israelis in NATO.
archive.is/PCPWJ

Attached: 97ef7d203df9c918f16eab45ae47214d2ac716fbb9953e9ccf671cbaaa64dfbe.jpg (500x281, 16.95K)

Wrong pic.

Attached: triggered kike.png (654x479, 76.36K)

pretty weak showing from Rick "that's-totally-not-my-nigger-grandkid" Wilson, tbh. I expected saltier.

Whites will never learn. But maybe 3% of us will. And that could be enough.

First part of International Jew clearly explains why jews having a monopoly in media was going to be destructive for the nation. No one listened. Now people are paying the price.

Attached: cnn.jpg (1024x589, 99.03K)

We'll hit that number easily, I'm confident.

Happy harvesting. I'm going to bed

/pol can we say now that the USA is no longer a ZOG?

Attached: wewin.PNG (967x1020, 824.24K)

Toll paid.

Attached: 1545356822650.jpg (300x300, 32.87K)

Not until it actually happens

That'd be more than enough. Most people don't realize how extremely easy it would be to exterminate the jews, their servants, and their pets. Even with with the full force of law enforcement and the military involved.

That's where we're headed. A year ago I didn't believe a race war was necessary and that a legal way was still possible. Instead of despair, I'm assured that this next step is not only necessary but in reach, and will be a success.

How much you want to bet this is a slide to distract from the negative press he was getting about the wall and he'll backslide on this military deescalation as well?

He believes you can scratch concrete with your fingers?

I still find Balkanization more likely, and much easier to execute.

I'd bet a lot. This is a bone to a starving dog to keep it from biting an abusive master.

Kek

Attached: 2243609db17cf234c1278bb223bf2c66785ce9d741c74ef7d848f5d55241b837.jpg (1024x704, 136.28K)

this is a pretty big bone to chew on, user

Hopefully he's bringing the troops home and telling Mattis to suck a bag of soggy dicks so he can use the military to purge every blue checkmark neocon faggot on twitter.

IF we get to chew it, yes.

Check the op faggot. Mattis is gone and neocons are on suicide watch.

I thought that at first too. But when I saw how whites essentially surround all of the jewish and nigger hives, I realized that no matter where the race war kicks off, whites could clear all of the rural areas with ease and begin cleaning out the major cities. All it would take is a spark to set it off and whites from around the US to emulate it.

View the 2016 voting map as a battle map and pretty soon you'll see that niggers and jews are fish in a barrel.

Only when we start killing them en masse can we safely claim that.

This is true. It's comfy to know that we have a firm path to victory in either case as long as we don't quit kicking.

this
Since 1965*

Incarceration Rates (per 100,000):
1960:120,
1965:100,
1970:100,
1975:120,
1980:140,
1985:200,
1990:300,
2010:950
( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_incarceration_rate )

"peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups"
- Good Fences: The Importance of Setting Boundaries for Peaceful Coexistence
- Alex Rutherford, et. all

"Those who prefer living in a community with people of their own ethnicity and those who don't have a preference both experience a loss in social trust due to ethnic diversity."
- Ethnic Diversity and Social Trust: The Role of Exposure in the Micro-Context
- Peter Thisted Dinesen, Ph.D., University of Copenhagen

"inhabitants of diverse communities tend to withdraw from collective life, to distrust their neighbours, regardless of the colour of their skin, to withdraw even from close friends, to expect the worst from their community and its leaders, to volunteer less, give less to charity and work on community projects less often, to register to vote less, to agitate for social reform more, but have less faith that they can actually make a difference, and to huddle unhappily in front of the television."
- E Pluribus Unum: Diversity and Community in the Twenty-first Century
- Robert Putnam
——-
Reality reads like The Turner Diaries.

suck a bag of soggy dicks as in telling Mattis to piss off. I'm aware Mattis is gone and I'm aware the neocohens are kvetching on twitter.

Lindsey Graham has improved immensely lately… I'm not saying the old faggot is trustworthy, just that he has taken a step or two in the right direction, and has given Trump some support (to the chagrin and anger of jews).

Attached: 77937625293543304-.jpg (844x549, 54.79K)

(((1 post by this id)))

What.. How.. How does radical change in this country (USA) happen?! ..

"Kennedy was moved to action following the elevated racial tensions and wave of black riots in the spring 1963."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (475x568, 299.04K)

Pelosi endorsing Mattis is all I need to know

You're totally insane. Not only are whites not waking up in any meaningful numbers, they're not going to physically fight back at any time. THERE IS NO PEACEFUL SOLUTION. Jews own EVERYTHING, from voting machines to the fucking government itself. You cannot vote your way out of this. Only guns can save us, and none of us will use guns.

Taliban won in Afghanistan then?

Death to Mamzers!

Attached: 55f6a6f08dfae37cff995c415b8254dabd998f2b.jpg (561x650, 91.95K)

sweating, yid boy?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x742, 307.02K)

You're fucked, just accept it.

Oy vey won't you be our ally Vladimir! ;^)

Attached: f5d86fe8bf9d85406c4ef2c3e4b288131f8b9aba7bff1056fb81262ca42bbd3a.jpg (540x405, 35.13K)

Most grocery stores in cities only have maybe three days of food and are dependent on infrastructure outside the city limits. You're better of quarantining the cities and letting the urbanites do most of the work for you.

Attached: f450e3659018d34d10cb149252df6c2b0c2960945584e4cdf8c04e77610c9c74.png (1465x937, 997.06K)

Madcuck Mattis can join McCain in a ditch. Get on it, CIAniggers.

UNDEFEATED

Attached: Assad-laughing.jpg (386x355, 28.13K)

I've found pro-white nationalists at California college campuses, you are wrong about whites not waking up. Potential for violence cannot be ascertained while bread and circuses are still readily available.

This is the same Bill Whittle who cries out about government overreach but in one of his recent videos he said that "yeah Texas should totally tell people who they can and can't boycott" The comment section was a gold mine of people not falling for it.