Jewish 115 IQ big debunk

Jewish 115 IQ big debunk
ITT we debunk the "Smart Jew" myth, commonly used by cuckold philosemitic faggots to excuse jewish crimes

I'm looking at you Stefbot, you fucking slimy kike.

some of the formatting may fuck up because of how the text was copied, if you whine, you're gay

Is High Jewish IQ the Primary Cause of Jewish Overrepresentation in Western Civilization?

Many claim that Ashkenazi Jews are ‘highly successful’ in the West
due to their extra-ordinarily high average IQ (108 to 115, but most claim it to be 115), which is said to have developed due to the persecution
and oppression that Jews have faced in every single country they have inhabited since their departure from the Middle East, 1,000 to 2,000 years ago. Are “Ashkenazi success due to their high IQ” and “high Ashkenazi IQ due to persecution and oppression” solid hypotheses? Let’s find out!

Firstly, we’ll assume that the claim of 108-115 IQ is completely accurate and honest.Using the USA as an example, let’s calculate how many individuals of the Jewish and the White population groups fit into the ‘highly gifted’ IQ category (135 IQ+).

The number of highly gifted US Whites is over 10.5 x larger than the number of highly gifted US Jews, 4 x larger than the number of highly gifted Jews globally, and almost larger than the entire US Jewish population (gifted or not).

If there are five times more highly gifted Whites in the USA alone than there are highly gifted Jews on the entire planet, then why are Whites so drastically underrepresented in almost all aspects of higher-tier American society, and why are Jews so drastically overrepresented?

Note:
1)We haven’t factored in other high IQ racial groups that perform well in the USA, such as East Asians and Central Asians.
2)The USA contains ~198,000,000 Whites, ~20% of the global White population.
3) USA has the highest quantity of Ashkenazi Jews (outside of Israel).

Jews are admitted to Harvard at 15 times (1,500%) the ratio of equal or better qualified European Americans, and 7.5 times (750%) higher than Asian Americans.

Attached: jewish-IQ-debunk.png (1000x11935, 716.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c6PQu
archive.is/hGVh9
archive.is/S6fTu
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where did the claim of the average Ashkenazi IQ of 108-115 originate, and is it reliable?

The most frequently cited studies on Ashkenazi IQ are: Bachman, 1970; Levin, 1977; Levinson, 1959; Seligman, 1992; Storfer, 1990; Herrstein, 1994; Romanoff, 1976; Block 1977. Wow - isn’t that interesting - almost all of these people are all Jewish! Is it feasible that some of these individuals may have had ulterior motives which led them to use biased methodology, sample populations, or to report results dishonestly?

Fact: It is well documented that the Chinese have fraudulently boosted their national average IQ (105) by using methods such as testing only their best and brightest.

Fact: Jews were denied entry into the USA under the 1924 Immigration Act because their IQs tested significantly lower than Whites.

According to data on Israel’s average IQ, Ashkenazi Jews somehow managed togain a two standard deviation IQ advantage over Middle Eastern Jews in under two millennia. According to Out of Africa theory, Whites took over fifty millennia to gain a two standard deviation IQ advantage over Blacks.

Avg. IQ of Israel:

Avg. IQ of Arabs (25% of pop.):
84 (calculated via mean of average Levantine Arab state IQs)

Avg. IQ of Jews (75% of pop.):
Calculation, for reference:
(84 x 25 / 100) + (98.7 x 75 / 100) = 95.025

Avg. IQ of Israeli Jews:

Avg. IQ of Ashkenazi (48% of Jews):
115 (or 111)

Avg. IQ of Other Jews (52% of Jews):
83.7 (or 87.4)

Calculation, for reference:

(115 x 48 / 100) + (83.7 x 52 / 100) = 98.7
(111 x 48 / 100) + (87.4 x 52 / 100) = 98.7

Is 1,000 to 2,000 years of divergent evolution, interbreeding with 92 IQ Eastern European Whites, and “being oppressed and persecuted” enough to cause this dramatic of an increase in average IQ in such a short space of time? Is the Occam’s Razor explanation that Ashkenazim of Israel simply hacked their national average IQ, employing methods used similarly by the Chinese?

Despite living in Europe for 1-2,000 years, Ashkenazi Jews still genetically cluster with Arab racial groups, which have a total average IQ of approximately 84, ranging from 82-87.

One Israeli study found that there was a difference of 14 IQ points between Ashkenazim and other Israeli Jews (almost one SD).

This is a more plausible scenario, given that Ashkenazim have White admixture, and have only lived in White civilizations for 1,000 to 2,000 years. This difference is also in line with the IQ separation between Whites and Arabs (~100 IQ and ~85 IQ).

Hypothesis 1) 
Average Ashkenazi IQ is about 106, non-Ashkenazi Jews about 92.
(106 x 48 / 100) + (92 x 52 / 100) = 98.7 
= Jewish average IQ,
as per Israel avg. IQ

Conclusion 1)
Unlikely scenario, considering that native Levantine Jews most probably share the same average IQ as native Levantine Arabs,
due to their genetic similarity, and evolving in the same environmental conditions. Ashkenazim caught telling lies about their high average IQ.

Hypothesis 2)
Average Ashkenazi IQ is about 98, non-Ashkenazi Jews about 84.
(98 x 48 / 100) + (84 x 52 / 100) = 90.7

= Jewish average IQ,
doesn’t match Israel avg. IQ

Conclusion 2)
More likely scenario, taking into account that Ashkenazim are racially mixed with 92 IQ Eastern Europeans, have only been out of the Levant for 1-2,000 years, and how biologically similar Levantine Jews are
to Levantine Arabs. Ashkenazim caught telling very big lies about
their high average IQ.
Hypothesis 3)
It’s more bogus nonsense.

Can “oppression” and “persecution” increase the IQ of a population group? Let’s ask our friend Global IQ Map about the persecuted and oppressed peoples of the globe:

Unfortunately, it looks like their countries’ average IQs are so low that they would mostly be classified as legally mentally retarded.
Observable reality (and accepted leftist social dogmas) confirm that oppression and persecution reduce IQ, so where is the evidence that persecution and oppression can lead to an increase in IQ? Does oppression and persecution somehow affect Jews differently to every other race on Earth? Where did this hypothesis originate?

Conclusion

'''Jewish success in Western civilization
cannot be explained by the highly dubious, Jewish-originated claims that Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 108-115, regardless
of whether these claims are true or not.'''

To reiterate: assuming that the 108-115 claim is accurate, the entire global population of high IQ Jews are outnumbered 4:1 by the US population of high IQ Whites alone. When factoring in the global White population, this number increases to approximately 20:1. However, when Whites and Jews share a country, Whites are disproportionally underrepresented in almost every aspect of society and business.
The Jewish overrepresentation vs White underrepresentation increases in intensity the further one looks up the hierarchies of civilization.

The claim that one can successfully “oppress” and “persecute”
a people into geniuses opposes all evidence across the globe
(aside from the magic Ashkenazim) and completely defies logic.

What is the most likely scenario, with regards to Ashkenazi and other Jewish average IQs? Ashkenazi, around 100; Mizrahi, around 85; Sephardi, around 85.

If not IQ, what are the most likely reasons for Jewish success
in Western civilizations? Nepotism, usury, criminality, immorality, extreme hostility towards non-Jews, and disregard for the happiness
of all non-Jews. They essentially behave as if they were an ethnic mafia.

Read the full list of Jewish expulsions (1,030 times in 3,000 years)
to see historical examples of Jewish misbehavior. An expulsion every
10 years is not coincidental, nor is being expelled for criminal and subversive behavior “persecution”.

Read the Talmud and Torah for more information on how Jews
view non-Jews, and how Jewish scripture tells Jews to behave
towards non-Jews.

Expulsions: archive.is/c6PQu

Talmud: archive.is/hGVh9

Torah: archive.is/S6fTu
* Links are case sensitive 

TLDR- extreme nepotism and racial loyalty are how they are overrepresented.

It's all in the image, anyway. Can't PDF at the moment because low memory jej

Attached: rainy homu animu.jpg (778x1100, 685.9K)

You're doing Gods work, user.

It's not a myth that white christians have nigger IQs. The only reason the white race succeeded was because white atheists have an average IQ of 108, higher than any other race.

Thank you for the input, Satan, but atheism is extremely gay, and this is a bigbrain thread, not a christcuck hate thread there are enough of those already.

Attached: druid in tree.png (564x730, 918.58K)

I did this a decade ago, using the statistics versus historical a erage increases over time, which should only be a point or so per generation.

Remember: even if it turns out the Jews WERE smarter than us, they are still our enemies who want to enslave us. We shouldn't bow down and lick their feet just because they invented Intel processors.

TL;DR: Educate yourself from the ground up and you'll reach 115. Don't watch TV and live within your means and you'll be fine. Don't succumb to homos or degenerate culture. Smoke weed for all I care. Only edit I'd make to OP's post is never read the Talmud. It turns you into a backstabbing faggot nobody likes.

Do you have proofs of this or are you just spouting bullshit?

Not quite nigger tier but low iq people are more inclined to be religious.

I think when it came to Jews especially ashkenazi kind is that they excel at language skills. Which would be logical since if you can semantically dominate a more intelligent opponent you get ahead of that opponent in society. Nothing to do with actual ability or intelligence just how people perceive communication semantics and debate. Just watch how slippery a jew debates its disgusting to look at and very hard to come to a point to say 'aha I got you' because they instinctively avoid routes that would lead there.
It's silly to suggest only nepotism causes jews to get into higher functions, niggers and muslims are probably more nepotistic than jews but they're nowhere in the upper class.

Explain this more sufficiently.

This makes no sense. You don't educate yourself into high IQ.
Oh right, you're just a kike.

You'll notice you tell people to read the talmud and to perform the actions in that thing while your sitting in a country with laws that say you can't do that. This is exactly their death trap that makes them a kike in the first place. You do educate yourself because their are no bad influences pushing your motivation downward only urwards.

I've debated many, many jews, before I eventually tired myself of it ( I should have just listened to Hitler but I had to discover of my own accord ) and I can confirm that they are like eels - extremely hard to pin down, they will use every dirty debate tactic in the book to squirm around you, and when they can no longer squirm, they'll screech and metaphorical shit everywhere. Probably literal shit, if you pushed them far enough, we all know they adore scat.

Filtered for being a subversive jew posting total nonsense, or an illiterate imbecile, still posting total nonsense.
To all newfags: Read the Talmud

Fine example of a rabbi who loses his own narrative. Absolutely booty blasted.

Nice

what

Attached: what tha fuk mane sam hyde.png (484x404, 317.91K)

Pretty much, when your brain isn't focused on raping kids, your IQ significantly increases cause your learning other things. Is it really that hard to figure out?

So the TL;DR of the thread is burn every talmud you find and never read it. Your mind is better off trying to bring society up, not dragging it into the pits of hell with your degenerate fantasies. Well therapy is over now, you all have a nice day and good luck to you. Your really going to need it.

Attached: ece550a0d05ee7dcafdb0f75da42fa2bbe88e5018ff843d1391c3476ac228023.jpg (450x304, 32.37K)

There are numerous studies of IQ that show in any given population based on demographic conditions a population can only gain at most a point or two of intelligence using a standardized testing method per generation. That's assuming the population is living in the utmost ideal conditions.

The Jewish claim is that their IQ has climbed from a mid 70-80 average to a 115 average in two generations. Even with the Rabbi's coordination of marriages and them ousting the entirety of their lower IQ members, this claim is blatantly absurd.

They are saying based on a single study that their IQ average jumped over 20 points for the average of their entire population.

When examining the averages of Jews outside the testing area (New York city) their averages are still only around 90 points.

this jew really doesn't want people to read the talmud

Attached: talmud2.jpg (998x1134 52.68 KB, 248.38K)

Sure read it then, your just going to get trapped in the thing anyways and your going to be sitting in these threads wondering why your IQ is so low cause your stuck in a rape fanasty with a 3 year old.

Thanks.
Got a sauce on that claim? I know they claim to have 115 IQ but I've only ever seen it in studies from around the 1960s onward.
So my estimate in OP was actually too kind to them by two thirds of a standard deviation.

What kind of person has rape fantasies?

this jew that doesnt want people to read the talmud
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

pedophilic rape fantasies, no less
these freaks always project

Not on me. I would have to look for the studies agas to have an accurate reply.

The 115 a erage came from a study done at the end of the last century. Exact year escapes me atm.

I had a friend who grew up with one, his family is literally in shambles, his brother morphed into a psycho suicidal tranny and he became a boy molester. My advise is never read the damn thing. I've seen what it does to people first hand. It's a curse to be honest.

so learning about jews being evil via their own words turns you into a suicidal transgender pedophile?
sure thing

Attached: (((You))).png (288x288, 84.99K)

Yep, you hit it on the mark. Enjoy living in the hell you put upon yourself.

LOL

No that's what they try to do to any person that stands up to them.

Yes, when your visual/spatial IQ is over 200, your verbal IQ is going to be around 140.

When you're a legitimate threat, they send people after you. Then you end up like me, getting MKUltrad a d having the very same people doing this to me mocking me for being a Jew.

I am living in this tlwn because the Jews knlw I won't leave until I finish with the legal BS.

I didn't put myself in this situation. The Jews did, and not a single person once offered me help.

The only thing I have concluded from all of this, is that there are a lot of cowards out there pointing accusations and fingers at me, and not a single offer of assistance. You all see what they are doing to me, and none of you even will speak straight forward to me a out any of this.

None of you have a leg to stand on, and none of you can call me a coward. I stood up and said I would do something, and all of you ran off the other direction.

Bumping a good bread.

Attached: 1529079782453.png (600x476, 300.44K)

You made sense before but you're not making any sense at all now. What's going on big guy?

Well fuck man you didn't say you were forced into it. Do the opposite of everything they tell you. I basically told my friend the same thing, if he comes near me that I'm going to kick his ass if he comes anywhere near me. If you strongarm them they get really pissy but they don't do shit.

I am making perfect sense, the conversation is contextual to what I am seeing in real life.

I am reading the memes as they effect people out here, and the conversation is meshing directly with what I see in the threads as well as in real life.

The pattern is literally right in my face all day every day. It's almost too much wokeness to deal with.

You'd better start loving the race war; you're in one.

Attached: 1529164734763.png (600x600, 644.72K)

Yes, Hitler was very correct on the subject of Jews regarding debate. You can pin them down but it requires a very strict non flexible use of logic, deny any flexibility and stay on subject matter and they'll figure they can't wriggle around of it. When they lose an argument they obviously try to proceed to another topic or just let it die down. In contrast to any other people, jews like to pretend the debate or discussion never happened at all and just proceed as if they never lost such a debate. It's baffling how loathsome overall these people are. It doesn't take a particular high IQ to do what they do, but it does require some special set of genetics to be that deceiving verbally.

That's another thing in all my interactions with Jews I found out that they mostly told half truths. The Jew often doesn't tell an outright lie, but the preferred method is not giving all the information, half the information which can be very deceiving. The Jew makes excellent use of this and makes himself very flexible with the truth due to never telling the full story. I haven't encountered this to be a common characteristic with other races but it is in Jews and it's incredibly frustrating. Because you get false impressions, make false conclusions and deductions which favor the jew. If you call them out on this, the jew gets visibly angry and upset with you as well, while they're just bullshitting with half truths all the time. Their lies often are obvious and they're easy to catch when they're doing it, but the half truths makes them not trustworthy at all.

That's never been the problem. The problem is that when you get MKUltra'd you can be "paused" as in they can make it so you can't remember what they just did to you immediately. I usually remember about a week later.

I don't even know what it is going on most of the time, because it's not just a single group I am dealing with.

You are fake news. Here's what an MK_ULTRA victim looks like.

Attached: 1529762687917.png (866x651, 494.94K)

That is an example of MKUltra'd personalities. Mine was done for a completely different purpose.

Welp, you better start putting the fear of death into them then. Quit absorbing their bullshit and if you come into contact with any of them, carry a blunt object with you like a baton or something blunt enough to get your message across to them. Personally outright hatred scares the shit out of them and can break your mind control and any desires you keep having. You are cursed m8, break that shit in half.

The IQ test is constantly being altered or inflated to maintain a median of 100. Over time as general populations have grown more educated, the test remained with 100 median and 15 per SD. If you took a sample of say, 100 people from 1948 and gave them the 2018 test they'd probably score around a 70, or mentally retarded at 2 SD's out, half the people involved in the manhattan project would probably barely qualify for the 115 SD now.
Yet when you ask about race it suddenly becomes "Oh the IQ test doesn't test for everything, only working memory" so they make up bullshit like "Sport IQ" for niggers. Sport IQ means "He may be retarded, but he's a god damn master at basketball".
IQ is bullshit in general, the only thing it predicts is how well you will do on other intelligence tests.

Totally ignorant. A good IQ test quantifies a transferable skillset.

I don't need a weapon, but they send women after me. They know I will not attack women.

Everyone point at this cuck and laugh.

Attached: d6d278673f060a2856b146997fae53f723fc76876f8c62b17eeefaf0bebd14ad.gif (386x232, 3.22M)

Ah an interesting ploy that one. It's how they get you blackmailed with them. Can't you just say no? Where is your willpower at? Little things to do with the women they send you, get a electric shaver and when their not looking shave the hair off their head. Make them go running back with a stripe. It's not violent but it does send them a message atleast.

Genetic leeches is all.

this bread got unhinged real quick

Also, I don't have any desires. I have mastered Zen. There are no wants. I just do stuff to keep my eyes off my surroundings, because I see the memes as they unfold around me, and if I watch them, I will interact while doing something else.

I have to ne careful with what I create as everything I create can be used as weapon.

They're kind of like evil, stupid autistic people.

Well, the only one who can keep it on track is you. At the very least we have some compelling examples of low IQ derail kikes in this very thread proving your point.

Attached: 10fb1c08a5206be57672cf9ac6f68fa2c0c92f73.png (1000x1802, 427.75K)

Well, I think that could be taken two ways, possibly both in an overlap. Low IQ people fall for Judaism Lite, and people who fall for becoming a spiritual jew/slave to physical jews can't have all that great of an IQ to begin with.

Going another route; since asscanNazi's are Iranian in origin:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
one would just have to look at the national average for Iran to figure out what the IQ of jews are:

kek tl;dr

Attached: The Chosen Few.jpg (2048x1365, 561.11K)

HOLD ON

Hottest jewish girl from her block.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (92x309, 56.17K)

Hold on hold on hold on

Now that one looks like she was hit with a blunt object. You see why you should never put curses upon yourself you never turn into this thing.

Good work, OP. Though I'm not a big fan of Vox Day he has a good take on this issue. Iirc, the 115 IQ myth originates from a study performed on Jewish kids in some NYC private school. The Jewish psychologist who made the study admits by his own that it isn't applicable beyond that private school.

And the jew tries to derail a thread about their inferiority.
Filtered and bumped.

Attached: 1510807528585.jpg (825x540, 145.07K)

(((6930d8)))
sage

it not just AJ's, its all jews, as well as druze, kurds and lebanese. They constitute a different levantine population, of north Mesopotamian origin, to palestinians, bedouins and jordanians, who are more related to arabians

You couldn't caricature these people if you tried.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 5.29.19 AM.png (462x608, 393.47K)

They can even outsmart God. How can other nations even compete? If nations lives by law they automatically become slaves of Jew Judges, lawmakers and lawyers.

That's one angry jew
reported for spamming

On point. Using our empathy against us is not intelligent; it's vile and the group that does it has to be wiped out for *any* true progress to ever occur. They're literal parasites, and no body is healthy when there are parasites munching off of it at such a scale.

Shake of the parasite and prosper, white giant.

If you don't 'love' a Jew, they accuse you of hatred. In fact, any minor 'injustice' done to them, they perceive as 'hate', where 'justice' is (to them) 'putting them first, always'.

good job they wrote the bible telling everyone to be race-blind cucks and love everyone, regardless of how wretched they are

Upset that she was assigned to the retard group.

Attached: borderline_retarded.png (144x332, 130.26K)

This image is spectacular, but it needs CITATIONS for its claims. Not just the ones about fake jewish IQ (I have those papers and anyone can access them), but of all the OTHER statements, as well.

Dibre David doesn't exist. Your image is worthless. Many of the other book names are also completely wrong or nonexistent, so the image is ruined for anyone who wants to go prove it.

Disinfo and black propaganda abounds on this topic especially. Read everything, trust nothing.

Theres nothing to debunk.

Its literally just 101 Jews constantly repeating a baseless lie without a shred of conclusive scientific proof and defending it with a pilpul flood of cherrypicked weak anecdotes, red herrings like the Azkenazi myth, circular logic, missleading data cherrypicking labeled as "studies" and often just lies as "evidence".

Its pure "coincidence" that the vast majority of above average IQ Jews are only partly Jewish and under the line mostly of Middle and East European ancestry or not Jewish at all and just claimed by the Jewish community as Jewish peers without evidence or even if they denied it.

posting what i got

Attached: gorilla iq.jpg (902x2268 1.06 MB, 1.37M)

Attached: 1426738135729.png (627x323 1.82 MB, 74.93K)

Attached: germany-must-perish.jpg (1276x1275 621.29 KB, 890K)

Attached: fundraisingcampaigns-holofaux-sixmillion.jpg (1372x986 54.28 KB, 261.54K)

Attached: 1533083302746.png (761x532 384.32 KB, 318.46K)

Attached: 21esz2t.png (1023x538 37.32 KB, 302.87K)

Attached: 1427846850351.jpg (378x251 99.41 KB, 65.9K)

Attached: 1533081742939.jpg (1789x948 62.25 KB, 366.47K)

Attached: 1533076685911.jpg (906x625 89.7 KB, 214.29K)

Attached: 1533085534605.png (310x664 355.83 KB, 231.26K)

Attached: wqr4a8.jpg (471x813 101.69 KB, 229.16K)

Attached: john_rarick_council_on_foreign_relations.jpg (1021x3235 405.08 KB, 2.86M)