Box Office: 'Welcome to Marwen' Bombs, Will Lose $50M-Plus

NOBODY WANTS YOUR ANTI-WHITE PRO-TRANNY PROPAGANDA, (((SPIELBERG)))

hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-welcome-marwen-bombs-will-lose-50m-1171558
archive.fo/XiIc1

If you believe Mike and Jay at Red Letter Media, marketing budgets are often twice as large as production budgets, which means (((they))) had $150M tied up in this dumpster fire. I believe it too; I work in a place where there are a number of public silent closed-captioned TV's tuned to basic cable channels and they have been cryptically advertising this movie constantly, at least during every single half-hour commercial break on all the most common channels for the last two months. The gist that I was only able to put together from seeing all the variations of the ads because they aren't honest or forthcoming, is that Steve Carell is beat up by white guys outside a bar and then mentally retreats to a fantasy world where all the women who are nice to him are SUPER BADASS SEXY FEM+ mercenaries that friendzone him and they fight da ebil natzis in his autistic open-world dollhouse.

Attached: (((hollywood))).gif (480x270, 1.43M)

Original Title; "The Women of Marwen?"
More fantasy Stronk Womynz tank at box office, film at eleven.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1296x730, 1.58M)

$150m for a jewish, jealousy filled fantasy. And these subhumans then have the audacity to suggest that they're somehow intelectually superior to anyone. I'd feel pity if it all weren't so laughably pathetic

Good. I had no idea why the trailer referred to his being attacked as a hate crime. Turns out it's because he was a cross dressing faggot. No wonder that's not in the trailer, as no one will sympathize with that

Are there any women in that photo?

LOL, pic related or maybe, just maybe guys at bars don't like being hit on by crossdressing freaks.

Attached: 241142.jpg (600x437, 133.09K)

Even Diane Kruger character name Deja Thoris (which is name of Martian Princess in Edgar Rice Burroughs John Carter) is to stop Interwebs search to see here characters image, is she the bad goy? No Blue Hair in Trailers…

"Loosely" based on story…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (700x475 1.12 MB, 705.43K)

Attached: xXzZVOP000999.jpg (204x267, 23.45K)

sry for multiple posts…
What is sad is that 1/6 soldier and models is a popular Hobby, and this movie destroyed it…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x600 844.23 KB, 943.97K)

Remember when they did the same thing with the story of "Epic Beard Man" and the movie "Badass"?

Those Damtoy models make GI Joes look like shit.

But they're so expensive!

Attached: 41jPI9Mk cL.jpg (389x550 84.7 KB, 85.62K)

Zig Forums never did make a movie called 'Amber Lamps'; a missed opportunity to call them out on their shams

I wonder if there is an opportunity to sic the leftists back on their kike handlers here. If the actor that played him wasn't black, isn't the that discrimination and erasure of PoC in their thinking? A hard working black man was deprived of a job because the studios would rather hire a white man.

Attached: 2d8a343f73e411c7738a2ded1a838bc773e0ea61d7abe5ffce2853bdcf0a69b2.gif (480x264, 3.24M)

Remember when they always did that with everything to the point where most normalfags won't even believe you when you explain it? An even better question is, what didn't they redefine and lie about?

Partizan SS camo is love, partizan SS camo is life.

Hmm. It's about time we fire up one of our throw away faceberg/twitter accounts

Attached: ZZZzxml000999.jpg (356x366, 29.41K)

it looses more than that the studio only get about half of the domestic box office (and only 25% of the international box office) so the partners will have to split $1.2 million on top of that the if the production budget is $50 million then the rule of thumb is that they spent another $50 million on advertisement meaning the movie lost something like $99 million instead of 50

They're just laundering drug money and other criminal income so it scarcely matters, win or lose at the box office.

RC Tanks in 1/6 cost $$$$$$$$$$, are very cool.
And do not forget the Stronk Womynz military figures, also fantasy;

Not one mention of the womynz animated Barbie Doll personas sexy outfits exploitation?
The Hypocrisy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720 576.35 KB, 1.42M)

Oh boy, another movie with nazis. REMEMBER THE HOLOHOAX GOYIM!

So he ripped off suckerpunch?

And he was beat up for being an flamboyant sodomite and sexually arrassing random guys

I've watched this movie before and it doesn't end well.

Attached: chrischan.jpg (800x450, 76.17K)

The Jews have unlimited money now, we all need to awaken to this fact.

There is no gold standard, when trillions went missing from the Pentagon, the Jews bombed the Office of Accounting on September 11, 2001.

They have unlimited money, the Rothschilds can type their Net Balance into their Bank Account at the Banks they own, they only use their Jew money to control their plebs, us, that use it still.

Buy Bitcoin, it's the best we can do without a nation and independent bank, even Gold and Silver are controlled by Zion Zealots and Jews as they own the mines and can make Gold from Lead using the Uranium they stole or mined.

he's still alive? He must be 100 years old.

Get out.

You faggots sound just like right wing SJWs, calling everything anti white

Get out? Isn't that a movie about lynching and racism?

I'd leave the bathroom, but some ashole decided to keep fucking with me while I was trying to take a shit. I am sure he was later seen railing some Jew hag from Vail.

See:

Looks like don lemon b4 he became a homo.

how can it destroy a hobby when the movie bombed before it even became (((popular)))?

Attached: kunogi.jpg (1280x720, 84.77K)

Forgot to add
Now this is the kind of male character face model video games should be putting in

Attached: __darth_vader_and_jougasaki_rika_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_muchi_maro__sample-3aa9f5c8b0f4e0ec21ec23772b798a3b.jpg (850x1254, 206K)

Attached: 3f62ec6d262fbe0d8ccd7016ba21f4614cc2abfb2c3e1a74a00baf5f082afe6e.jpg (500x500, 36.05K)

Attached: 1431643264801-0.png (259x259, 99.49K)

Why does any women with an ounce of feminist pride still go to the movies? Are they too dull to link all of Hollywood is like Weinstein??

The Internet will win.

Decentralization will win.

Be poor, fag.

HAM radio could literally carry on the blockchain if need be.

Leave, grandpa Iscariot, you've got Argyria, and not even Midas can save you.

Why did they cast that Office guy in a Barbie movie anyway?

He play'd the retard in 40 y/o v

That's the point numbnuts.
Use the enemy's resources; in this case, their argument.
Whatever they argue you counter with contradictions of their logic using their own system of standards. The results are either your argument is equalized or their argument is retracted.

With that logic, cross-dressers are "nazi", since the act of pretending to be a female who likes males when you are a male who likes males is both anti-women all it takes to be female is a simple patriarchal decision and anti-gay men liking men is wrong, you were meant to be a woman.
Simple arguments.

Only Hollywood could be so delusional that they'd think anyone would actually want to watch a movie about Steve Carell playing a retarded tranny with vag envy.

Attached: 099b0a548413d87d7cdb7188cbad5796aa33286513b289d4a48922dc75d60164.jpg (362x346, 22.95K)

This film is an attack on violent men, you (((brainlets))) can't see that.

Whining about jews on the internet doesn't solve any of your problems, but it makes you (((retards))) feel important

The funniest thing is that you think anyone is going to believe anything you say. Tell your handlers to fire you. You aren’t getting a paycheck today.

Enjoy starving to death when the power goes out.

Those seem to be really nice figures, and they’re not even the ones used in the film.

It absolutely is about kikes. Every single kike bullshit went into overdrive the moment more of the goyim started to know. So much so in how obvious it is /tv/ is now basically another Zig Forums.

>but it makes you (((retards))) feel important
…yet, here (You) wasting your awesomeness calling everyone else a retard. GG

Attached: ZzXzzCx00999.jpg (1196x1108, 246.35K)

"…brain injury and amnesia…" "…mentally retreats to a fantasy world…"
You have to be Mentally Ill to play with toy soldier /dolls user…?

What is the movie message?; Fine to objectify women into Sexy scantily clad Barbies that are all the same body-type to sell their Stronk-ness, even if their human Stronk Womynz counterparts are FAT, overly TALL, super SHORT, or very SMALL? (even though ALL those body types are readily available in female 1/6 scale?)
Pic related; muh cleavage, muh exposed thighs, muh proportions, muh sex…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x585, 839.76K)

The problem is the way these movies are tax deductable, and how we pay for them with our taxes. Even if these movies flop hard core it's not a monetary loss.

These (((elites))) live forever, the blood of children has amazing healing qualities

The Best Documentaries About Mental Illness
Marwencol
"…the cross-dressing artist (Mark Hogancamp began the project … "

Maybe Mentally Ill pic related;

His wife stars in the movie as well… lol

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (450x439, 414.19K)

(((They))) push this ww2 nostalgia too hard for their own good. Nobody cares about this butchery anymore, and those who did are dead.

They will never stop, till we end them

It's probably because of the tranny shit. As much as normalfags find Nazis enraging, it's not enough for them to believe that trannies aren't insane. The film only appeals to mentally ill cross dressing autistic mouth breathers who watch the left tuber clique while whispering, "PUNCH NAHTZEES", to pop the HRT they accumulated from their "life threatening" donation drive that they hosted on twitter.
To those types of freaks, you'll never pass with your myspace angles and manjaws.

Unfortunately, kikes have an endless amount of money to dump in this type of bullshit. They can accumulate revenue from making it into a cut "made-for-tv" film or airing it for free.

Never underestimate the narcissistic and schizophrenic behavior of kikes. These people are deluded enough to believe that an OK symbol is a roman salute. They mock you for believing that a God created everything, yet they legitimately believe that an Mspaint frog can create a holocaust. They should be in an asylum, not in a synagogue.

Who wants to go spend $50 on popcorn drink and a movie ticket to see something like this.

Yeah. Their tribe literally prints money.

"In practical terms, 300 bd is the norm for HF, 1200 bd is the norm for VHF, 9600 baud on UHF not so common but is used with satellites and there is talk about 19kbd as well but not very common."
Yes, I know there are commercial/military installations that can sustain over 100Mbps…

Fucking pipe dream. Buy guns and ammo. They still work once the power has been off for 6 months. HAM will be useful for communication purposes, only. I keep a few 8 watts around that can be uplinked to my 30ft. antenna and recharged in a few hours via solar.

People who shill for blockchain as the way to get rich are always broke as fuck, having no tangible assets. Depending on massive amounts of electricity and data with the ongoing belief that it won't be (((regulated))) in the near future. You leave… fanciful zoomer.

Some of the people that beat his ass were black so…

Impotent deformed kikes such as you will always lose to us.
Stay mad.

Have you looked outside recently? Nature is White supremacist as well.

We need to make posters exposing more jewish lies.

It's just a fucking weird topic for a movie, no one can relate or feel good watching something like this. And to release it just for the holiday season, what the fuck were they thinking.

Only reason why that tranny faggot freak still alive is because he didn’t pull that shit in a black bar.

S20A looks nice.

Good.

The entire premise of the movie sounds retarded as fuck. Whoever green lighted that shit needs to be deported.

Because a womans life is empty and meaningless unless she's following all the latest shit that kikes pump into her brain

based on a true story some tranny faggot got beatup for telling some guys outside a bar he was a tranny then he started playing with dolls then a jew named jeff malmberg decided this was a true human interest story that needed to be heard. then the jew zemeckis steps in and tada

david naugle the photographer that found the retard and introduced him to (((malmberg))) is also jewish. retard on left jew on right

Attached: dsc_4348-e1545323731718.jpg (1915x1083, 335.88K)

Take it to /tv/ faggot.

Yes, they are the ones in charcoal suits.

That's actually the most effective tactic I've found in talking to normies for getting them to be skeptical of media. All the (((producers and directors))) know they can get away with it, the casting and talent agencies are pimps and even a naive young pretty girl with dreams of being a movie star can't wait tables in Hollywood for more than a month without someone flat out telling her the way it is. That means all of them in the movies laid on the casting couch willingly, and it's only when their looks start to go and they can't get parts anymore that it becomes #MeToo. None of them were complaining when they were (((getting rolls))).

Then wait six months. Once you have them approaching you, telling you they noticed this thing or that about Hollywood or movies or actresses, you just casually mention what the (((producers))) and (((directors))) have in common.

Attached: 1465436839815-0.png (2880x1800, 3.2M)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Simple arguments indeed.

That isn't how taxes work user.

Which is especially delicious considering how badly /lefypol/ was trying to gain a foothold there just a matter of months ago.

This, straining society's contradictions is the best way to collapse it.
Our enemies are hypocritical, irrational, and corrupt.

A whole lot of big boards on here are redpilled af.

That is the funny thing that most people on Zig Forums do not understand. They get fixated on the idea of 'printing money' which is a pretty good red pill but not the ultimate red pill on this matter. The problem is the substitution of something for LABOR itself. What 'stands in' for LABOR is meaningless, literally PICK ANYTHING it doesn't matter what you pick, it will always be corrupted because it is a substitution for the thing of value. The kikes operate this same way in everything they do, with their 'ritual human and animal sacrifices' always always it is about 'substitution' rather than HONESTLY EVALUATING WHAT EXISTS OR TAKING RESPONSBILITY for your own LABOR or ACTIONS. It is a basic corruption of all principles that lends them power. IF HUMANS WOULD STOP SUBSTITUTING WHAT IS FALSE FOR WHAT IS REAL the kikes would dry up and die almost immeadiately. The reason that they retain ANY POWER is because they can use FIAT, GUILT, AND RITUAL HUMAN SACRIFICE to stand in place of REALITY and RESPONSBILITY.

huh???? Just… no, no.

How can you erase a history that was never recorded because the niggers were too dumb to even invent the written word?

Gee, I wonder why people aren't flocking to watch that. It's so relatable!

In the documentary he said he was a horrible, cruel drunk and that the people who beat him up probably did it because he was being an asshole. He was a regular at the bar. Everyone knew what he was but nobody cared. But fuck the truth, Hollywood can't handle gray.

This.

LMAO at thinking this has to do with them rejecting grey morality, Hollywood has to produce at least 4 anti-German WW2 Holocaust films a year. One for each season. It's the only way to maintain the like, but repeating it over and over again forever. Joseph Goebbels exposed their tricks awhile back.

Off the top of my head, this year there has been Welcome to Marwen, Overlord, and Operation Finale. All shoahsploitation flicks. I'm sure there others too. Anyone want me to make a thread about every propaganda flick about WW2 that's been released since after the war ended?

The whole plot got much too jewey , with the nazi play figures etc. Well get used to nazi symbols in many Hollywood movies anymore. Those holohoax survivors are dying out and few even care about a fake event 80 years ago.

This is good to hear. Hollywood has been burning money lately on 'politically correct message' movies.

'Ghostbusters regurgitated' starring a Sheboon and strong womyn flopped too.

Attached: 4723734209843508928097287.jpg (800x532 96.99 KB, 52.34K)

Fuck yes please do it

Their logic is it's a good way to launder dirty laundry and if they just keep pumping the shit out eventually society will be bored enough to adapt

Someday we will outjew the jews. First step is whining about them to expose all they do. Next comes the real action and the games begin.

heh

So basically Kilnger from M*A*S*H* dropped into Hogan's fucking Heroes.

They are getting lazy, or else the legal pot in California is taking its toll.

Attached: I know nothing.jpg (474x462, 50.79K)

Hey, it's Clayton Bigsby!

Excellent observation. It still ties right back to the jews trying to take the world from their own God. To them, everything good must be corrupted and inverted.

All this will do it make potential directors think that it's not worth the trouble, hire prostitutes directly and move toward CGI for the movies.

Part of a deal in prostitution is that the girl keeps her mouth shut forever. If some of her clients are of the organized crime persuasion this may be even enforced lethally.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

This is almost as bad as the bullshit movie about capturing Eichmann that came out around summertime I think.

In the 1970s I knew people who wouldn't drive German or Japanese cars. Then it was only people who lived around Detroit (because they didn't want their import keyed). Then Hugo Boss became a widely advertised brand, I used BASF videotapes and anime started getting big.

Politics is always downstream of culture. Once the (((cultural policing))) goes away, it changes for the better.