Argentine radio host ordered to have feminists on show

Angel Etchecopar must not interrupt his guests for 10 minutes, nor can he criticise them after they finish.

archive.is/3nYvj
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-46667636

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (968x681, 878.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.ar/maps/@-34.6583193,-58.3989457,2a,75y,229.55h,93.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjhUo8IIZWfosg6Qs3dDV-w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.com.ar/maps/@-34.5844986,-58.3779161,2a,60y,224.3h,97.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGdhP4X2C7pEbmE9eHhHDRQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
unz.com/topic/argentina/
feministcurrent.com/2017/09/21/terf-isnt-slur-hate-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chad wins again.

Kike free.

Being forced to host feminist cunts on his show is not winning.

Attached: 2FFD0A8A-3356-4A9C-B607-78AE34FD960E.jpeg (680x928, 55.51K)

I wonder what else there is to this male violence, wish I could put my finger on it. Oh well, it's continues to elude me.

Attached: male violence.jpg (970x545, 55.42K)

There are plenty of women that hate feminism.

It would be funny if he just got a bunch of those on. He wouldn't have to interrupt or criticize them, because they would be exposing the same feminist insanity HE is.

T Y R A N N Y

Attached: jew monsters.webm (1280x720 10.25 MB, 277.5K)

seems like a chance to pit two contradicting feminists and have all the world listen in on their madness

Attached: define discrimination.png (559x289, 22.21K)

If he was based he would spend those five months destroying every single feminist guest he has on his show.

It seems like Argentina has a kike infestation problem. I've never been there.

Seems like the way he has to get around it would be to have a friend shit on them.
Also the judge that sentenced him was a woman.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x512, 451.79K)

I hate my country.

We're like a third world version of Sweden. This country is cucked to the bone please nuke us it hurts to live here.

Attached: 798.jpg (720x539, 48.24K)

i heard a man once say that dead judges can't sentence you to shit

Sweden is third world. At least the south is.

Realistically, how much of your population is third world?
I'm guessing about 35 to 40 percent?
You guys just have enough white people to have first world problems, and enough third world people to have third world problems.
just like us in America

The south is where most swedes live.
The north is icy and full of lapps.

I have heard that (((famous people))) have second houses there. It's sad how far the place Hitler escaped to (at least for a little while) has fallen. One would think that it's an (((effort))) to destroy it in an act of (((revenge))).
Ever since Perón, all of the Argentinean presidents have been horrible.

I'm talking about actual third world. Do people live like this in Sweden? I don't think so.

Attached: 12936-0.jpg (4288x3216 177.02 KB, 2.45M)

I went to Argentina long ago (Buenos Aires, even) and I didn't ever see that. I was in humble neighborhoods, and none looked like that. That's gotta be a slum in the outer outskirts of a city, and if you live there, just get your shit together and move.

How long ago is the question.
Argentina's demograpics changed almost as quickly as America's.
Comparisons between the Argentina of the 1980s and the Argentina of today is like comparing two completely different countries.

Not yet.

Almost sounds worse than being fired.
Why is clown world in argentina

When did Argentina get cucked exactly? I'm not to familiar with its history.

Attached: 1544812799505.jpg (640x640, 51.64K)

This is the real life implementations of Soros's academy bullshit.

Most probably when they went bankrupt and (((bankers))) offered "help".

Go back and read it again.

Camille Paglia and Megan Murphy come to mind.

Want to keep your place non-kosher? Don't have any names relating to money or anything valuable. If Iceland was renamed named Bitcoinland they wouldn't have a one rabbi problem, they'd have a million rabbi one.

Friendly reminder to any wetback residing here to arm himself in whatever shape possible

There's a regular story that rejected communists from spain came here with all the inmigration, so realistically it was cucked from the very beggining

A big chunk of the population is concentrated around the capital (geographically think more or less a quarter of hungary) and that's where the whole third-world-ism resides, along with the marxism.
Also, a big problem is that the miscigenation that europe is going through has already been established here in the early 2000's, the racial miscegenation has been a constant and citizens don't have a sense of unity down here from it, constant infighting is persistent in almost any forum from this lack of unity. It also doesn't help that everyone is thought to hate their country and have a "inmigrate somewhere else" attitude.
Thankfully, brazilians and the other wetback spics next to us are leaning right stronger than before, so it's only a matter of time that a precedent is also established here.

Attached: giphy.gif (420x315, 486.69K)

Argie here
Baby is profetional shit stirrer
he'll say or do whatever gets him buzz. Some call him Argentina's Alex Jones
i bet he'll be taking notes for these 10 minutes
he does not need add-hominems to proove femtards wrong and debunking whatever bullshit a femtard says with proof backed counter arguments is not any form of criticism of a person, it's a debunking of feminist flawed logic.
If the femtard (((cunt))) judge lunges at him for shoving the stick of truth right up the feminist ideology's bumhole she'll just give him more ammo to fire

nobody likes feminism in Agentina, the antifemtard sentiment is as big (if not bigger) than the one currently settled in Anglo countries with the difference that feminism is barelly starting to lay it's roots here while in merica and bongistan the feminist poz had been brewing for a while before normies started feeling disgust over it

we third worlders consider feminism as first world problem, everyone with a thinking brain is disgusted at them for their lack of logic, respect and morals and our room temperature IQ niggers either don't care cos they are bussy being promiscuous and degenerate or flat out hate them becos all femtards are evil cunts without exception. There may be small demographic that gets mildly influenced by the pozpress but everyone here knows the press lies and TV is absolute shit

niggers will never movilize without givesmedats so they don't really care about feminist, only whores and middleclass betacuck retards fall for that poz and they are doing more harm than good to feminism by being retarded

even in our universities feminist are mocked as a waste of money and time, they infiltrated humanities and couldn't make it any further becos they have to fight against all the other mafias in our education sistems that see the fem collective as a treath, on top of that, everyone in hard science know they are full of shit and the only other thing femtards latched on was the traditional media wich is dying very fast

Attached: punished rosas.jpg (340x303, 33.37K)

the guy built an empire cos yurop was in ruins and he picked up the crumbs that fell from there, he kinda was on the right track but his mistake was pandering to niggers who formed a cult around him and now religiously vote for his political party with complete disregards for (((who))) they are actually voting, many politicians in the Peronist party have done things that would have get them their asses kicked by peron had he been alive to see it
Peron was pioneer in givesmedats and it's becos of those givesmedat and all the niggers leeching off the state without giving anyinthing back that we've fallen so deep

these "Villa miseria"s grew exponetially during the 90s there's a metric fuck ton of bolitas paraguas and perucas pissing in our genepool and our police force can barelly do anything against him cos the media and education sistem drove everyone paranoid with "muh dictatorships " and "muh represion"
to make matters worse, all these subhumans are not as bad as niggers or kebab so any kind of racist sentiment towards them took time to grow becos most of them are pretty chill, but once they're numbers got out of control and locals began to notice it was a little to late to get angry about it, we've just barelly started to push them back… but it ain't goin so well as far as i know

(absolutamente checkeados)

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (640x360 87.78 KB, 4.75M)

Argentineans, especially their elites, always tried to be "like those progressive europeans" more than anyone else in Latin America. They want to be white so bad they copy the worst that comes from Europe.

the last 15 or so years. Cucked in the gender and LGTBQDFXFQSR agenda sense, economically we have been cucked since the dawn of time. However, after the last elections, zionism has gone 100% turbo. I have been working in europe for the last few years and went back home a couple of months ago: I could not believe just how hard feminist and lgbt, and gender bullshit was being pushed. It truly puts the worst of europe to shame. The good news is acceptance for this bullshit is not that high and rejection is VERY high if you go outside Buenos Aires.

When we asked for (((help))) from the (((FMI))) to keep funding the current financial swindle (buy bonds in pesos that have extremely high interest rates, sell them, buy dollars, sell them, buy the bonds again, repeat) we acquired debt that definitely cannot be paid in money, so the jew obviously demands their pound of flesh. One of the demands was that argentina had to get a full-blown gender bullshit treatment.

that would be great but it isn't. Sadly, a lot of middle and high middle class women have fallen, for it, who incidentally also happen to be white. So "nobody" in population numbers might be true, but some of our best stock is under this spell. Lower classes (or middle class rural areas) absolutely disregard feminist bullshit.

his mistake was also the same mistake a lot of natsocs did: nationalizing assets that made (((some people))) very angry. Peron had to be bombed out of office. The following peronist movement was subverted to hell and back and had nothing to do with the original doctrine. Just remember cristina (((kirchner))) calling herself a peronist. Peron would have had her hanged.

this and a million times this. The only part of the elites that disregard this are… I don't even have to say it, do I?

Read it back yourself. If he does ANYTHING unpleasant within one year then the charges will be brought back up. Do you unironically believe that they will just leave him be for the next 365 days? They will just throw some false charges so that they could extent it for another 365 days.

Forgot image

Attached: Argentina forced at gunpoint to have feminists.png (675x1722, 412.28K)

>mfw i will never be a part nigger, part kebab, part pajet, part chink, part spick, part (((anglo))) like the average merimutt

only a small number of city womyn are pro femtardism and they are very loud, there is a much larger silent majority that scorns them, on top of that all our boomers and gen Z hate femtards, gen X is kinda neutral but overall it leans more to the antifemtard side. it's only millenials that fell for this shit and the only thing they did was give the rest of the country more reason to despise BsAs
these millenial roasties are aging fast due to vice and promiscuity and the only lives they ruin are the lives of desperate beta cucks dumb enough to get along with them, soon enough they'll end up as post wall single moms with nigglet bastards and no matter how much they shriek they won't be able to do anything against niggers here

i'll say this again, Baby is a shit stirrer and atacking someones arguments is not attacking a person, he'll likelly let them talk uninterrupted taking note of all the bullshit points they make and then proceed to rip them all apart after the bitch is done spenrging
this by no means constitutes "the critisism of a person" as what will be attacked will be an ideology and the many falsehood said to promote it
let's say for example femtard talks for ten minutes about muh wage gap or muh femicide statics then baby can casually mention how those statics are manipulated with half truth while pointing listeners in the right direction to get real answers
if the (((judge))) or anyone else in the femtard collective tryes to bitch at him using facts to debunk femtard flawed logic after they finished spewing their propaganda they'll just make a martyr out of him and everyone will talk how feminist attack people becos they can't attack ideas
pic 2 says: "the strength of your butthurt shows the weakness of your argument" and it was sayd by a lawyer live on TV to one of the histerical femtards scretching at him for stating facts in one of the presspozshows that promote fembullshit, he got censored right after that, but all it did was make the butthurt even more evident.
The guy became a celebrity over night, was nicknamed "abogadios" (god lawyer) and became so popular for regularly BTFOing the press in every single interview that he can record a video with a cellphone in his apartament and it'll get more traffic that all other media outlets combined
and let's not even talk about Baby's own audience, He may not be able to interrupt the femtard but his show can take phonecalls from his listeners many of wich alrready despise femtards and will be more than happy to BTFO them live

Attached: the P in PS4 is for Poz.jpg (432x576 77.17 KB, 66.58K)

sounds like the most awkward thing imaginable. surely it will do great for the feminist cause!

what? it's just that feminism is a delicate flower, it cannot survive without disabled comments.

First pic is here:
google.com.ar/maps/@-34.6583193,-58.3989457,2a,75y,229.55h,93.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sjhUo8IIZWfosg6Qs3dDV-w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
Second pic is here:
google.com.ar/maps/@-34.5844986,-58.3779161,2a,60y,224.3h,97.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGdhP4X2C7pEbmE9eHhHDRQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

There are a bunch of slums around the city, mostly filled with illegal immigrants from neighboring countries. We have lots of illegal immigrants because leftists think border control and deportations are racist.

BTW the illegal immigrants living in slums pay no taxes, they steal electricity and water and recieve gibs from the goverment. Meanwhile the average argentinian worker pays a ton of taxes to support them.

they also constantly riot and plunder all the fucking time
not to mention that all of these illegals always vote in every election, several times, doesn't matter if they are already dead or not even in legal age
even detroit or chicago niggers would consider "negros cabeza" as barbaric subhumans

You sound like a deadhead.

unz.com/topic/argentina/

AFAIK they started heavy miscegenation in the early 20th century and it only got worse from there

Flashback from 18 years ago

Attached: la invasion silenciosa.jpg (742x1024, 134.74K)

Slums are usually in the outskirts most of the time. For some reason they like it there. They're getting urbanised here in BA but nigs don't want to move.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised Buenos Aires' ghettos get gentrified. They could work as tourist attractions just like Caminito (which is where euro immigrants used to live during the late 19th century) or some shit, to show how Bolivian, Peruvian and Paraguayan immigrants used to live.
Personally, I'd like to see all slums bulldozed but I don't think that would happen.
Asians and Europeans started from the bottom and managed to become middle and even upper class people, but amerindians were always poor and I highly doubt they could evolve.

It's like you have no ability to cherish a gift when it's given, user. Not only was the case dropped, but he can have callers humiliate the cunts as well.

argentina's got it really bad

Hey world: Get American free speech rights, or keep being pussies who get steamrolled by the authoritarian cunt cult.

USA > Offended-by-speech-land

Attached: nope.jpg (429x454, 24.86K)

Americans are slaves

Well this can't possibly be happening in a non-white country. I've been told only white people accept this.

You say that, meanwhile nearly everyone else, except the Danish, are literally controlled directly by their governments.

You're mentally ill. The 1st amendment keeps Americans from fighting back. The lie of the current EXISTENCE of the 1st amendment keeps Americans from fighting back. We don't have free speech here, you fucking retard. No one is ever going to grab their guns to kill jews because they THINK they DO.

What is that, something about 2 millions illegals from an even more primitive shit-skin country? What the fuck is that creature anyway? Its bone structure looks disgusting.

We do have free speech, retard. The shield, or blanket offered by the police in this country is what keeps white people from acting out. That, as well as the court system and media/social media, as white people tend to spend their lives working toward a goal, and to have that taken away would be devastating. The second part isn't as important as the first, as that goal is getting more distant by the day, and millennial and Gen Z don't see is as obtainable all of the time, so a lot don't shoot for it, and thus act more niggerish because they don't have much to lose. The police part though is why white people will never go too far. Partially because "I don't want to go to prison," and mostly because "the police will handle it." Why go down to a nigger neighborhood and terrorize them when a white girl is raped when you think "the police will get him"? On top of that you're also thinking "if I go there and do that I'll go to jail!" The first amendment is real, and it's good. You're just an idiot.

No, we don't. You're retarded.
Okay, keep dreaming. That's why niggers never fight back, right? Oh, wait.
So… the ability to let off steam. Got it.
Not anymore.
It's not, no. You've been brainwashed.
It's not. You're delusional.
Okay. Boycott Israel. Enjoy your $6,000 fine.

Oh great, it's the retard who can't contemplate an actual argument, so he greentexts 30 things and says "no" in response. Filtered. Go away you dumb nigger.

Thanks for admitting the US does not have free speech.

Peru nigger
They wuz Incas or something

He's a 100% *Zionist* shill, but not even they can get away with defending the traditional roles of the sexes.
Argentina is determined by (((them))) to become a culturally decadent place. Full of drug addicts, prostitutes, transvestites, genetically engineered transvestite children, abortionist women, etc…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (578x808, 300.39K)

Do they have bulwarks?

Fucking feminists will all burn in hell!

I always thought that was Uruguay's thing.
They seem like latin America's Switzerland.

I'm sympathetic to you dudes, but your demographics are fucking horrible.
I wouldn't be surprised if you guys are minority white just like burgerland, because your racial statistics (which are all by nongovernmental sources, since your government refuses to do actual racial demographic studies) counts middle easterners as white.

This doesn't look too good.

No, it was the mid 20th century, as best as I can tell.
Argentina was virtually uninhabited before European colonization began, and negros were not imported there for the most part.
So there wasn't very many people to miscegenate with.
Argentina actually has a law still on the books that states that they cannot refuse entry to a European who wants to emigrate there.
Then, in the late 1960s (it really picked up in the late 70s), the mestizos started coming illegally from the northern countries.
Northern argentina has suffered the same fate that the American southwest has in the same era; it has become mostly mestizo.
They have also flocked to Buenos Aires.
These areas are where mixing started to occur.
Major white flight out of majority mestizo areas has been happening as well.

Good info, thanks!

No problem.
The southern cone is a interesting place and is well worth reading about.
I hope for the best for our racial kinsmen in those regions.

We don't have free speech when all of our biggest companies shut down our domains, our hosting, our methods of receiving payment, there are fences off "free speech zones" to protest within, and you get blacklisted from private and public sector jobs for having a contrarian opinion on history. You really need to get off your high horse because our country is shit particularly anything after the civil war and its hegemony over the rest of the world is keeping Europe in particular stifled.

Attached: 1469192333700.png (670x700, 462.11K)

Attached: Fuck_off_you_spic_bastards!.mp4 (1280x720, 1.13M)

There shouldn't have been a case in the first place.

Are you absolutely fucking retarded??? THE FOUNDER AND EDITOR OF FEMINISTCURRENT IS NOT A FEMINIST??!

feministcurrent.com/2017/09/21/terf-isnt-slur-hate-speech/

She's a feminist as well. Better than all the rest because she's libertarian and hates SJWs. But she identifies as a feminist.

Attached: 1534298775536.png (374x363, 150.9K)

you need to form your local nazis and kick things up a gear

Looks just like the Wyatt Mann cartoon of the bank loan officer.

BABY CUCKEADO

Attached: BABY CUCKEADO.jpg (536x471, 208.32K)