War-Zone Blunder: Trump Accidentally Exposes The Location, Identities of U.S. Navy Seal Team 5

Trump aurait révélé l'identité de Navy Seals

The faces of the soldiers were not muzzed, which is customary for elite troops in special forces units. Current and former Pentagon officials say that revealing the location of a deployment of SEAL Team Five violates operational security.

On December 26, on the fifth day of a partial government shutdown, days after he announced his intention to withdraw from Syria and Afghanistan, the president decided to cross a trip to visit the troops overseas off his list of presidential experiences. The surprise visit began with Trump in a bomber jacket, welcomed by a soundtrack of “USA! USA!” chants and the gushing patriotism of Lee Greenwood’s “God Bless the USA.” “Our presence in Syria was not open-ended and was never intended to be permanent,” Trump said. “We’re no longer the suckers folks.”

But Newsweek reports that we may, indeed, still suck. In the pool report of the trip — which was embargoed to help protect the Trumps’ safety in Iraq — the president asked the chaplain of Seal Team 5, Lieutenant Commander Kyu Lee, to take a picture with him, revealing the presence of the special-ops team at the al-Asad Airbase in western Iraq. When Trump left Iraqi airspace, he posted a video in which he and the First Lady pause for photos with members of Seal Team 5, decked out in full battle gear and night-vision goggles.

As president, it is technically within Trump’s job description to declassify that sort of information, but it does violate protocol designed to keep secret locations of special forces secret. “The deployments of special operation forces, including Navy SEALs are almost always classified events, as to protect those men and women that are on the front lines of every overt and covert conflict the United States is involved in,” a Defense Department official told Newsweek. “Even during special operation demonstrations for congressional delegations or for the president or vice president, personnel either have their faces covered or their face is digitally blurred prior to a release to the general public.”

archive.is/oaFg6

Attached: topelement.jpg (680x383 222.45 KB, 69.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-27/fake-news-trump-did-not-expose-covert-seal-team-iraq-say-special-forces-vets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And the Navy Seals didn't know this during pictures being taken? Or didn't brief 'em saying "hey blur us out?"

good. i think the entire roster of year book photos of every single SEAL, every Ranger, and every special forces operator in the 80,000+ strong SOCOM army of World Policemen and CIA cock slobbers ought to have their photos published on the Internet.

perhaps if these special faggots couldn't hide in the shadows, and couldn't claim "it wuzn't me who murdered those children who are the enemies of Israel in that 3rd world shitholer village, goy, i'm not even a SEAL, i'm just a forklift driver and i have never even left my base on Oklahoma", and perhaps if their entire cover was blown, then perhaps it would cost just a tad bit more for (((CIA))) to send our best-of-the-best-with-honors-Sir! into foreign meat grinder to fight for Israel and for (((WallSt))) and do Langley's dirty jobs and die not as Patriot heroes doing missions which are obvious to the benefit of America, but instead they die the same way as ISIS martyrs, whom nobody will know existed, and nobody will know what they were doing nor why they were killed nor who killed them.

then perhaps all of the Deep State's secret wars against secret enemies in secret foreign lands for secret objectives would grind to a halt if the veil of Top Secret was rent before the whole world.

how do you like them apples?

Attached: like_dem_apples.gif (500x221, 308.69K)

Oh no, I guess we'll just have to abandon Iraq now that the SEALs cover is blown.

SEALs are notorious camwhores, known and mocked for it since Sheen's flick.

If you want to send a message to the world, send the Navy SEALs. If you want the enemy lose sleep over ghost stories, we have other options.

Check 'em for fail

al-asad air base is not where seal team 5 is deployed to.

Are they are at Lake Laogai?

Attached: joo_dee.jpg (474x316, 19.2K)

There are like three Mexicans in the second photo……holy fuck America really has gone brown

First picture no niggers no girls no nigger girls.

Who is taking the pictures?
Who's job is it to blur them?

The first thing I thought.

This. Either they didn't deserve to be seal teem 7, or it's just the lying press doing what it do best

Fake news. Also could be used to intentionally mask where they really are and what they really are doing.

Every story Ive heard about the SEALS ends with them either getting the shit kicked out of them in barfights or getting wiped out by one haji with a handgrenade when they fell asleep at their op.

Its all Hollywood movie propaganda, just like what most Americans think these retarded, cluster fuck wars are like.

As if the hajis cant spot us coming a mile away in our loud as fuck choppers and armored vehicles.

Attached: ZOGBERG.jpg (641x515, 126.48K)

That sniper guy was such a psycho for constantly bragging about how many he killed.

Means mountain in German and half the white population here is of German descent.

Every single thing Trump does is always characterized as a total defeat. See also the mass media of the starving Soviet Union explaining how the United States is minutes away from collapse.

Good. I hope they are killed

lel

this user knows his shit.

Shitposter-in-chief reveals location of secret elite military teams.
GOOD
- Jocko

There are virtually zero White people left in the general population.

CHECKED
juden-frei post afaict

Support staff for SOCOM =/= SEALS. Also who gives a flying fuck about the Seals. A normal 6 year old with the amount of intel, equipment, and assets those children get could complete the same missions.

CHECKED

In the first picture, the Sailor on the far right is clearly AI generated.
I'm not even sure any of these people are real. Why would you believe they are?

Why can't this be a disinfo campaign?

Also, fuck SOCOM

The day torposter wasn’t a faggot

Why are they all midgets?

I wish JSOCanon would post again.

so? they can go home and be safe.

Attached: 5f7ef73243027bd9984d6928b32cd931113e45c20456fe6c9816991397a2acf8.jpg (562x600, 26.82K)

Dysgenics is real.

Hi, CNN.

Lol at insecure zogbot behind trump on his tippy toes

kek

I think this was a lesson in humility.

Also

Attached: 5b6462078905f2346c8b46cc-750-375[1].jpg (750x375, 33.28K)

Yeah Trump was the photographer and editor - as much as I hate the big Kike in chief how the fuck can this be laid at his feet?

They took it with his iphone? kek

Kek these "soldiers" all look like beta cuck fags.

kek

Attached: Burnt Matzo.jpg (600x300, 92.38K)

They'll fix bayonets and turn their guns on us before any invader or their kike masters, because they are invaders themselves. No sympathy for these mestizo faggots and knuckle heads.

someone meme it

Attached: 1315615342002[1].jpg (676x673, 51.38K)

Just and FYI to all you IDIOT Trump fans, the military and especially the elite combat troops like the SEALs absolutely HATE Trump for his bigotry, sexism, and ableism, and he's lucky to have left that base alive.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-27/fake-news-trump-did-not-expose-covert-seal-team-iraq-say-special-forces-vets
fake news

Perhaps its one huge military disinfo honeypot to see if the terrorists take the bait.

Attached: sides - Copy.jpg (1001x994, 128.03K)

$0.01 has been deposited into your account for this post.

No You bitches can all sit the hell back down and go back to the Little kids drawww…. awww ing boards.
Trump signaling the the US is not leaving the middle east Plus him Parading a bomber jacket means HE WAS IN THE MIDDLE EAST on Christmas. We have to finish what we started.
Iraq Christmas.
I am not Q I am Spitfire.

Attached: Donald Trump U.S.A.I.C. U.S.A.S.O.C. xx.jpg (2000x798, 430.81K)

absolutely 56%

Good spot. We've already had the head's up too.
Nothing is 'accidental', which means this is a massive red herring to distract the lugenpress whilst something else is going down

(jew) have no idea how wrong you are.

Attached: Kek OPs.jpg (768x576 46.62 KB, 32.97K)

Fuck off moshe.

(jew) aren't shit moshe. We're out. You're more than welcome to keep pissing off your neighbors.

i dont even know what the meme is aiming for any more.

ha!
nice one. They all certainly look like they 'hate' him.

checked

There's a lot of bait in this thread.
I already got laid, and no I don't want your male genitalia near me.

Try cuckchan.

jew harder.

Fuck any troops who serve the (((enemy))).

Good!

Who could have seen that coming?

ha

well said

kek