<A-are all jews really that bad? One time I met a pretty good jew

Attached: good jew.png (498x367 1.4 MB, 94.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White people do this too, but with rap music.

Jewish conscious hibernation is a better term, the Jew suppresses their nature until the time is right to sow the seeds of Jewry once more.

What about Jews that convert to Christ? That's akin to a white nationalist selling off his white daughter to niggers.

I am reminded of something from Starship Troopers, wherein the teacher of the civics class is talking about value.
Basically, he comes to the conclusion that the phrase “the best things in life are free” is both technically true and inherently false, better phrased as “the best things in life cannot be bought with money”, on the basis that those things can only be bought with blood and struggle and hardship, and its never cheap.

By the same token, “there are no good Jews” is technically false but inherently true, because while a good Jew may well exist, you can never know that a Jew is a good Jew or merely another in the long line of malicious subversive Jews until its too late, and the cost is too great to justify embracing the technical falsehood in favor of the inherent truth. I would likewise conclude that a better statement would be “there are no Jews whose embrace can be justified on the potentiality of their being the exceedingly-rare good Jew”.

Also, Daily Reminder: We can't have decent moderation on this board, because we have to provide a place, for this.

/int/, everybody.

Traitors cannot be trusted.

Great post anonsan

NEITHER
You never support anyone unless your own directly benefit from it - and more so than those you support. Anything else is stupid, wasteful and typical cuck behavior.
You encourage kikes to fight amongst themselves, and amongst others. But you never support them. Be smart you fucking booger.

Do what you feel is in the interest of the white race first and foremost, with the knowledge Jews cannot be trusted. Do not become a contrarian who does the opposite of what they appear to want. That also is a means by which you can be controlled.

We can take no chances. Every single jew must die lest our grandchildren be born into a world like the one we've inherited. Half measures are easier, but we have to be thorough this time, for all the future generations of the world.

I have no doubt about what you're saying, but what do you think of the Jews that served under Hitler? Sadly I find myself in a similar predicament as I have Jewish blood but consider myself wholly in line with the ideals of this board.

Attached: 4123e0e53b804d0bb38c1649284ff1ce7863466852b38011e6156c1c33a5356b.jpg (397x545, 33.01K)

Very well reasoned. Thank you for the quality post.

Not worth the risk. The Third Reich's biggest flaw was trying to larp as the good guys. They could have crushed the brits at that one battle, forget the name, and thus won the war, but they didn't. They chose to show the world how oh sooo gooooood and noble they are and it cost them their lives.
They tried to just kick out the jews, like selfish twats, as has been done literally hundreds of times in the past, and it cost them their lives, and the very existence of their people.
We need to genocide them, fully and completely, lest they do what they have always done, just lick their wounds to come back and kike twice as hard in the future.
No half measures.
For the good of all mankind we must do this hard thing, no matter what people say and how they view us.

Would there be any place for me to exist in this world?

Excellent post, user

Excellent digits, user

I'm not contrarian, tbh. I just realize that nothing is more important to the wellbeing and future prosperity of all of humanity than genociding every last mother fucking evil piece of shit kike the world over so that they never again have the chance to come back to kike in a few dozen years. Whether it's their religion, their culture, or their very DNA, it doesn't matter. What matters is the fact that they've done what they've done and nothing else since the very beginnings of their evil history.
They have always, always, always been willing to lie, cheat, steal, and even literally eat babies if it means taking down whites, and for that, they all have to die.
Remember what they've done to you, as an individual, and what they've done to your society, and most importantly, what they've done to your volk. No forgiveness is possible to a man who keeps in mind the extent of their crimes. No redemption. No possible scenario could possibly justify even one of their evil kind being allowed to pass on their evil to another generation.

Probably not, user. If a hoard of pitbulls were going around town attacking people, and when police came, the hoard doubled in size, would you expect the police and citizens to kill the violent ones, and trust the others who act nice?

If you're a jew then no. If you're a good jew, which I doubt even exists due to your people's history and nature, then I'm sorry but for the good of all peoples the world over, you have to die.
If you're just a shitskin of some kind then yes, you have a place where you have always had a place: in your nation, among your own kind. I wish you all the best in making whichever brown shithole you come from not a brown shithole and would like to see any and all efforts made to help you become civilized, except those which simply pay you to be shitty so it's not as noticeable.

Religion can't override genetics.

Checks first few replies
>mass use of Jews
I think you faggots should fuck off to your own shithole imageboards and or lurk two years, you are fucking cancer.

I'm Jewish on my mothers side who's family line comes from Russia, and my father isnt Jewish and his family line comes from old Americana. Even still, I would gladly sacrifice myself for the betterment of this world. I long for the day my misbegotten kin is brought to justice. If I must throw myself on the pyre then so be it as long as the Faustian spirit endures. Polite sage for blogpost.

I'm surprised that more anons don't talk about the how and why of jews' absolute abomination-tier genes.
They are universally seem as an ugly race, even by their own.
They have incidences of genetic diseases both mental and physical that niggers' STD rate seem like a case history of the common cold.
They are exclusively evil, to the point that the myth of vampires being unable to see their reflection was created as metaphor to describe jews' inability to see their own nature; to self-reflect; what is good to all other peoples is evil to jews and vice-versa.
Any picture of a group of jews can double as a study in hydrocephalic features.
But nobody really talks about *why* that is.
Like every jew is taught that they've been "persecuted" (punished) for who they are and what they do, as such having lived as outcasts for literal millenia, but they never ask the simple question of "what did being outcasts for so long do to us?". The answer is simple: it corrupted them.
While living among other outcasts, the jew has had for choice of breeding partners other oucasts, or themselves when even they would not fuck jews.
The sick, the diseased, the mentally and physically and spiritually and morally repugnant, the criminal, the used up prostitutes, the low-IQ castoffs– from this the jew has taken their genetic material. They have become, truly essentially, perhaps even quintessentially, the walking distillation of all that is considered to be, to put it simply, "evil". They are a conglomeration of all the worst traits that humanity can produce, and perhaps our tendency to exclude that which is ugly and evil rather than fix it, we are partly to blame for jews existing at all, but regardless, that they are what they are is unquestionable.
It is for this reason, before all others, that they must be wiped out. We have the opportunity to correct the mistakes of thousands of years of human mistakes in one fell swoop.

That's admirable, user, and I too would gladly sacrifice my life for the good of all men.

Also if you're not Ashkenazi then it goes without saying that you're fine. It's only Khazarian filth that must be purged.

We saw this when the rise of the (((alt-right))) controlled opposition came about. There were plenty of jews ready to represent alt-right kiddos and be their based jews. In reality, jews work together by staging opposition. Jews flee a sinking ship so they can keep that ship afloat and begin sinking the next one.

Any based jew is only seeking his own preservation and will readily betray you when the moment is right.

Good jews won't mind being collateral for the cause.

People who are too autistic about it end up crashing and burning like Patrick Little and Paul Nehlen. You just shouldn't trust them automatically or grant them a high position.

They're generally trustworthy like Von Neumann.

I dont believe I am, but there's no way to verify that unless you know of any unkiked DNA testing services

Spain did it so that the converts spent their lives in isolation, and infiltrators were still found.

Then you're a mischling, unless you're a member of the kike religion or married to a kike or personally identify with being a kike then you're a full jew. Learn how it works and stop regurgitating "jewish law." And, yes, there are NO good jews, the term "jew" in the European historical context inherently means backstabber, one who refuses to assimilate, parasite.

Attached: Bobby-Fischer-to-Encyclopaedia-Judaica.png (1000x628 51.97 KB, 182.82K)

That's a relief, at least. The thing that is most troublesome is hoping to be a part of/helping to create the best possible world one can make

I've seen that trait countless times in my life.

Jews are evil by blood, nothing can chage that expecially not "muh rebirth through jeebus" type shit

there are fracture points within the jew, there definitely are some, but not in the way that they present it to us obviously. The problem with the kikes is that they know that we know now. They know that if we attack them too maliciously, it will make them huddle up together more.

You forget the fact that jews are also megalomaniacs, very hard pressed towards extreme meritocracy. I am not sure but I think that for example, the technocratic faction, is not entirely in line with the other factions, since its somewhat new, and since its leader (zuckerberg) sees a possibility where he doesnt have to play by anyones rules, not the whites and not of his fellow jews.

the second fracture point that I can see is within the mixed raced jews, not just to niggers or whatever, but those who dont have much jew blood at all, who have some european traits. If they get so far away from their initial tribes, and their prophesies, by blood, but also by habit…well then.

The main problem with all of this obviously is that if you state even a few lines of words if our actual internal monologue, they adapt almost instantly. Trying out vectors of attack. Trying to gain information on their fellow clans as well…

But the way I see the world now, through the lens of…geo politics. It actually does make a lot of sense now. They are still an enemy obviously but its like that with the chinks, or any other nation.

We're going to kill them all. EOF.

The Nuremberg Laws were way too nice to the jews - like the NSDAP's treatment of them in general. Tim Wise and John Bolton are two of the kikiest kikes alive today, yet they're only 1/8 each.

The quote in pic related also appeared in the December 1935 Reichspropagandaleitung bulletin for speakers, so it is representative of the NSDAP's understanding of the jew.

Attached: Eduard Gans - Baptisim, nor even....jpg (672x382, 250.08K)

Yea I am sure that a jew in the era where modern genetics wasnt there yet, knows shit about genetics. If you took a shitty mixed raced jew, and removed all of his lore. Beyond a slightly higher average IQ (which also explains a lot) you would get almost nothing really remarkable. I can see plenty of videos like that, propping up, those who test themselves for their DNA, find out that they have Jew DNA and act shocked!

The factions aren't superficial at all. There are very real divisions within the Jewish community. To be honest, the Jewish community have always been a divided chaotic mess.

None of the factions are our friends, all of them either hate us or want to use us.

Any 'Jew' that reveals itself later as having been one is a testament to their supremacism and inability to assimilate to the point of 'Jewish' distinction.

non-distinction*

No we Jews are just opportunists, don't think that part of the mind is in "hibernation", it's like a predator waiting in the shrubs

Very important thread for any newfags. Bump.

You talking about ethnic Jews or religious Jews, including converts?

Probably all the above

we don't discriminate. the only good jew is the dead jew.

In North Korea when someone commit a henious
crime, it's 3 generations going to the gulag.
So no octoroons.

The neocon zionist hebrews may have a different agenda than the sjw pozzed hebrew, but these agendas are both equally cancerous to us.

How much blood are we talking here? Do you consider yourself to be a jew, associate with other jews, etc? For me, anyone who self-identifies gets the rope because they will inevitably backstab us.

All jews are evil you fucking heeb apologist. Khazar converts are just one facet of the enemy.

They jews always play every side, even "both" (2) is not enough. Even some of the mischlings coming in here with their questions is a side, which really sucks for the genuine ones but if it's either us or them at some point we have to tone down the altruism when our own survival is at stake. The alternative is a future where our children look and act like pic related

Attached: 149870214668.jpg (600x310, 50.46K)

When I first read that, I thought it's a chess opening

Not that user but what if you converted because your goal is to infiltrate AIPAC or similar organizations and leak their secrets? I was inspired by the Al-Jazeera documentary

Personally I hold no hate towards racial jews, a person can't control what race they're born into, ultimately its the culture that Jews teach themselves that end up making inhuman backstabbers.

Plenty of good ethnic Jews avoided that conundrum by raising their children in European societies

You do know if you utter such words when things go live you are likely guaranteed an spot in the ditch next to them right? Decide if the yids are worth you and your family now so you don't stumble later thinking white men will surely listen to 'reason' when there is killing to be done.

You die first, traitor.

11/10 300 IQ post. The Jews are the masters of deception and theatrics, but people are beginning to catch on to their bullshit.

Hitler's only major fault was being the nice guy, and nice guys always finish last.

user, I think I already said this in the thread, but jews are filth and human evil quintessentialized, all the way to the genetic level. They have for millenia fucked the other outcasts among them, which is why they are so ugly, and weak, and sickly, and mentally diseased at such incredible incidences.
What they think of as good, you think of as evil. This is why they always act so legitimately flabbergasted when peoples rise up against them: they are anathema to all that good men hold sacred.
No half measures.
No loopholes.
All jews MUST die, to the last child.

How the fuck has this slide lasted this long?

Attached: Yid Alert.jpg (448x298, 17.56K)

Top kek, I should be using that myself.

Stop astroturfing you fucking faggot
>>>Zig Forums

are you fucking retarded? ever spent time around sephardi kikes? pro-tip: all jews are evil, read the talmud and torah

You can think there are good jews. You can have Jewish friends. But if for a single instant you think they should be spared on the day of the rope because of your feelings for them, you get the rope too. All kikes will die, no matter how "good" they are.

kill yourself

Attached: for christcucks.png (554x1984, 93.38K)

or read the bible
everything jewry must be purged from earth

You're the type of person who walks into a public library and then starts berating the librarian for having all these 'slide books' here that you're personally not interested in.

Thank for admitting you were wrong.

Blow your fucking brains out, yid.

WE WUZ ISRAELITESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JOOZ BE KHAZARR ESAU
DAS RITEEEEE
[smacks lack of foreskin]

Pay attention, faggot.

See:

A good Jew doesn't breed. But to kill them? Don't be filthy, Aryans. I have empathy for Jews, and it is my true weakness. I have empathy for everyone, in fact. I give beggar niggers on the street money even.

I'm pathetic.

If you are Jewish, and support our cause, then support it. Do glorious things, create art and music, masterpieces, and dedicate your life to wonderful things. A Jew that is benevolent understands the conditions that shaped their genetic code and their mind. They know that according to proper society, the way they instinctively behave is evil.

So if a good jew exists, then they ought to do good things, leave behind a legacy, but simply not pass on their genes.

TorJew here

Literally the only complaint I view when it comes to Jews,

Is that we cannot be trusted.

It is that we go where we are not wanted,

And corrupt things,

and if a contract is written,

We are not trusted to keep the contract.

Is this really how you view us?

Is trust and loyalty your truest issue with us Jews?

What can we do to make you trust us?

Just curious…

There are other complaints like the feminist, pro gay, and diversity Jewish groups. Those all go against our values and it feels like they are forced on us by jewish groups for example.

But to answer your question, I've been close to jews and realized that the way you see trust is very different from us. So I don't think there is a way to fix this since either all Whites or jews would have to adopt the other's values.

The bottom line is you guys are fundamentally different from us, and those differences hurt us as a group. When we're ourselves with you we lose out. And as much as you might want a beautiful mixed world, whites don't do well with diversity. It makes us miserable, even those of us who try so hard to love it hate it in our hearts and it keeps us from meeting our potential. All Whites know this on some level deep down and that's why it takes so much work and narrative to keep us from talking about it. We really just want to be left alone.

The longer it goes on the more of us get too angry and miserable to take it anymore and that's why you see people start to lash out. Until one day it's too much and you get a France today or Germany in the 40s.

The worst part is, jews can't seem to understand us enough to get why this is inevitable. So when things get violent it's like you didn't even see it coming, even though it was obvious to the rest of the world.

The fact people like you exist is proof enough world peace is impossible. Shitting all over individualism and the fact two people of the same race may have different ideas.

But Jews are often gay…is that against your values? you don't have to be gay…. but why do you get to control others? even in public?

I'm not gay but I still love slurping tasty cocks sometimes.

Don't you? Heheh they're delicious.

Well, it is on my mind… so I think just now I see a difference between us. What I said about cock above is meant to be funny and gross, and partly true. But mostly just weird. A jew would get it. but are you uptight for some reason? what reason? is it a useful reason?

I think it's a Borat sort of thing, if you've seen that movie… Americans wouldn't find it funny….usually. but sometimes they do….

do they lie? Do you lie about your values? Could you enjoy being licked all over by a man in a dress? what if he was really pretty….? I would… biological response. of course it would tickle… and the weird gay feeling just makes it more interesting… what exactly is wrong with this if you still had a family? Passing down your genes is what counts. everything else you do in life… is irrelevant. Morals should be useful…. right?

tell me this… what is a moral? you talk about values and morals, and I just dont see them as anything else but another word with a definition. something to control you and hinder pleasure… you don't actually believe in mythology still, do you? like norse… or the bible? heheh….

am I supposed to actually care about honor or virtue? I know the definition…. but why should I care? If the genes get spread, then what else matters?

7f1998 doesn't seem jewish at all, user. If anything, misguided, perhaps.

Yes. voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838

Last I checked my VPN wasn't on. Guess I must be mistaken.

I answered your question now go back to your tyranny porn or find an oven to cozy up in or something.

heh. tyranny porn is a good pun. I'll go watch a cute aryan trap get dominated for that one. it's fun watching one of your males be so…utterly degraded. but let me not get distracted.

I've become incredibly curious… about morals.

let me explain.

to me, and likely most jews, we are aware that christianity is false. not only that, but we had a media campaign to basically end it. it stopped working properly, basically. yes, it is a slave morality. but it seemed silly in this era, so we sought to repeal it and replace it. socialism and communism, of course. technocratic stuff.

here's the thing. we are not actually as bad as you make us out to be. the truth is that we do respect contracts…and words.

when you americans said freedom was important, we listened, and gave you your hippie free love stuff. cannabis legalization in enough states that you can get it if you want it, and lgbt freedom. plus lots of other stuff for you.

like feminism.

don't blame us. lots of aryans agreed. they saw our words, the pilpul and other arguments, and accepted. you accepted in large amounts, so then it happened. but it was always a choice. women chose their path. they chose what they read, where they go online, and who they associated with. and so did you.

you all have a choice. debt, drugs, lgbt, music, movies…the only thing we didn't want…literally the only thing that was unpleasant to us…was being hated. again.

you might think that it's easy to be a jew. I have lots of money, plenty of sex slaves, all willing, and I live in a state with legal cannabis. I have everything…

but…sometimes my life feels empty.
like I'm missing something. I went to my rabbi, but he said nothing of interest. so I'm here.

I do not fit in with you people… you all care too much. your emotions are strong, especially your hateful, dark emotions. but your values and morals are strongest.

why? what value is there in restraining yourself? why obey them when you could be more free? what's in it for you…? hmm?

I already told you I'm close to jews. I can tell the parts of your post that are bs. I've been to temple and I've been on the inside when piles of cash were being made. little did they know lol I also know how unhappy and neurotic you are as a people and individually. Like a woman, but much worse. Never able to be fulfilled, and always drifting further and further away from any sense of completeness.

I don't expect you to understand this, but that's why we have our values, why we hold back from the degeneracy you soak yourself in. We like feeling fulfilled and when left alone we achieve it. That's why you love us, and that's why you hate us.

But they are just words.

What makes it degeneracy?

Just call gayness honorable and call truth degenerate.
It's relative, you know. Don't pretend like it isn't. If it was normal to have lots of gay sex and dress like girls, but still find a wife someday, you'd just call it normal.

so why not make it normal?

the only bullshit person here is you. you know nothing about money. you don't even know what I've seen done for money… but I have my money so I'm not greedy anymore.

I just feel empty. but religions are false. I'm not naive. rabbi isn wise, but not exactly anything other than a guy I know and can talk to. there's no fucking god, so what do I do? pretend like all the stupid shit Zig Forums calls degenerate is actually degenerate? it's just their stupid, insipid opinion. life is fucking garbage, especially if you're poor. so of course they all believe in some bullshit religion. to give their lives meaning.

but this meaning is fake. it's fake, and that makes them liars. it makes you a liar, or at least a fool who lives in this den of vipers. genocide against jews? that's their game? hahahahahahha

these people are wicked. every little virtue or moral or ethic they whine about is bullshit. they are weak.

these people here are weak. jews are only slightly better, but I know enough of my kind to know that they're a horde of fools too. so why give a fuck about virtue or goodness? it does nothing for me. it just wastes my life and time with feel good bullshit that helps nothing. lies.

Maybe if you built a time machine and told your ancestors to not do that shit the last 358 times, but as it is your history speaks for itself.

lol what a fucking faggot

Fuck off and die with your "WE ARE EBIL NAZIS WE GONNA KILL ALL DA JEWS RIGHT NOW LET'S START A TERROR YEAAAH!! SWASTIKA!!! HITLER!!!" bullshit

Attached: 1474722360629.png (763x757, 189.96K)

I would go so far as to say: “there are no “good Jews” good enough to trust”.

This is actually one of the most important things you will ever learn, and should be one of the first things people should learn when they’re coming into the movement. It doesn’t matter if it’s something like NeoConservatism or pop music or whatever, if it can be traced back to a Rothfeld or a Cohen, it’s not worth it.

Those 'fake values' create real societies that real people want to live in. You say our beliefs are meaningless, but as a people all you've ever done is try to gain entry into civilizations built on those beliefs. This is why people hate you.

This is the most mentally ill thing I've read in a while.

Go away, Christcucks

Attached: race.png (1400x4400, 724.83K)

well, I'm a rich jew, but not a rich and powerful jew.
I didn't make this into clown world.
you think I just suddenly decided to come here and start trolling? I have no fucking clue how you "aryans" operate. you say our brains are different.

well, you seem to be holding onto primitive tribal values and traditions. I have no need for those. I focus on the present and on the long-term goal. global domination in the long-term for my race, and getting rich for the present.

what sort of idiotic fool would do anything else? you'd have to be literally retarded to actually play some game where you think "we've built one nice city and now we're done."

you'd have to be literally cattle to actually think you're done when you haven't literally conquered the world and wiped out every other race, or made them into illiterate, subhuman slaves.

you're not done until there is no one else except you. you're not done until you're rich and you've impregnated multiple aryan and nigger sluts with your children to be slaves and even had a proper jewish family with a jewess.

can you even begin to think the thought, "maybe I could be the debtor, instead of the debtee"? of course not. you're a foolish goyim and that's why you always lose.

you invent rules and laws and honor and virtues, you invent "sense" and "logic" that gets you nowhere. the point of a debate isn't to be correct. it's to win.

because if you lose, then everyone will laugh at you and hate you and make you look like a fool. it doesn't matter if you're correct or false in a debate. the only point is to win so that you have power.

and when you have power, you're the one laughing at the loser.

if you win one battle and lose the war, then you lose.

you have to win every battle and win the war to be the true winner. you'll see what I mean soon. long-term strategy is simple. and I'll be a little traitor to my people for a moment, just to have some fun. because I got jewed last month, to be honest, and I had some nasty debts. so let me take pity on you.

we'll stop the propaganda machine for almost exactly 20 years. you will begin to feel like you've won. everything will look normal, and you'll think, "wow, trump actually did it. white people are on top again."

but then you will get fat, lazy, and sloppy, and in two decades, everyone will forget about Zig Forums's anger and that's when we'll come back and double-down on the propaganda. that's when clown world will get bad.

and to be honest once more, I have to admit… something about the concept of law, virtue, honor, and all that, I dunno. it feels nostalgic. like something from the distant past. sometimes I wonder what it'd be like to care about those things, like some sort of paladin or whatever.

but that doesn't win battles. Only winning wins battles and wars.

Earlier today you were trying to convince us that you were the good jew, and you've already defaulted back to hysterical threats and grandstanding. You can't even stop yourself for 20 hours.

Try harder

If he's telling you their plans and secrets doesn't that automatically put him above most of them?

Great post

Attached: An important distinction.png (1790x218, 24.1K)