Top Republikike sodomite indicates Trump rethinking plans to withdraw from Syria

Top Republikike sodomite indicates Trump rethinking plans to withdraw from Syria

>“The president understands the need to finish the job,” Graham told reporters outside the White House after what he described as a two-hour lunch meeting.

>“He told me some things I didn’t know that made me feel a lot better about where we’re headed in Syria,” the South Carolina lawmaker said.

>Graham said Trump was “thinking long and hard about Syria and how to withdraw the forces” after ensuring that ISIS is destroyed, that US-allied Kurdish forces are protected and that “Iran doesn’t become the big winner of our leaving.”

>Kellyanne Conway, a close Trump adviser, seemed to hint that the president might be rethinking his withdrawal plans.

timesofisrael.com/top-republican-indicates-trump-rethinking-plans-to-withdraw-from-syria/
archive.ph/OxyIY

Attached: 1387146904089.jpg (425x275, 79.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=59612
archive.ph/eegHq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

b-but Anglin told me Graham is based

Attached: graham dailystormer.JPG (983x957, 104.98K)

You're an idiot and a faggot, OP.

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3b.png (540x304 208.53 KB, 809.89K)

Is thai fuckshack boy even relevant anymore? I'm legitimately curious.

ruh oh

Attached: blimpf.jpg (277x317, 30.61K)

Report: Israel Tried to Trick Syria Into Shooting Down Civilian Airliners In Christmas Day Attack

informationliberation.com/?id=59612

Well, Trump is another (((puppet))).
What do you say lads, should I suicide in 2018 or wait until 1st April 2019?

user plz.

I don't usually agree with FBI-kun, but he has a point this time, user.

Attached: 184bf350eed3e9710b50e706398502613ef5e7bb3d8d086e6780c7bbb83bd27c.jpg (348x342, 36.65K)

go big or go home you pussy, you'll never enter valhalla like this

All these niggers born after 1990 don't know how to wait and see, because they believe politicians are powerful, men of their word. They still don't comprehend just how worthless tweets and democracy are. If any troops are left behind in Syria, you can be certain a justification to uptick the violence will be fabricated. If Trump isn't in Iran this time next year, he'll either start a war after he wins reelection, or the next cocksucker will. Lesson #1 is NEVER believe these cunts, until they've actually done what they said they would do - and even then never trust them.

Attached: 1544750420575s.jpg (119x125, 3.23K)

Nope. He's an informant and his site is a honeypot operation. Maybe he was sincere at the very beginning, but he was recruited soon after. The only question is by whom, and nobody gives enough of a shit to dig for an answer.
I got suspicious when he got all friendly with Weev (an unpredictable wild card with murky connections and allegiances), handed over the entire website to him, then suddenly started furiously sucking Putin's cock. When the Joshua Goldberg fiasco happened and braindead cretins like Azzmador jumped on board, my doubts were dispelled.
At the moment, this weird bunch does nothing but spread disinfo and post ridiculous cuckchan-tier news. I know that most of us Zig Forumsiticians are on some kind of watchlist anyway, but I still hope no one here is stupid enough to bareback their website or have any IRL contacts with them or their followers.

Attached: 1253558617105.jpg (600x722, 114.65K)

This is what usually happens. WNs start off for the lulz, get noticed, then both feds and (((newfriends))) start circling. Either one can make someone running a backwater site for lulz an offer they can't refuse.

BTW, all this seems a little less paranoid when you consider that the only group of whites allowed to network for their interests is called the (((government))) and it's more (((white))) than white anyway. Realizing this is the most dangerous thing to TPTB was a real revelation. I thought most WNs were just covering for meth dealing and other degeneracy for a long time thanks to (((people))) giving me the bum steer.

I stayed away personally. Didn't even browse it despite curiosity. Too many red flags went up just because of weev alone. The printer stunt was hilarious, but not enough to make me really trust him to any degree.

Why do people do this? I don't see the logic behind trying to portray useful idiots that might once in a while do something good for the cause as some sort of paragon that is on your side.

The pulling out from Syria doesn't mean anything to me in the face of

Attached: They Have To Come In - Muh Removals Q4.jpg (8248x7832, 10.73M)

did his manlet kike face not give it all away?

Attached: weev herzl is pro german genocide.png (1140x826, 508.87K)

Because they're PAID JEWISH SHILLS. Just like all the ZOG emperor worship. It's the reason that Zig Forums was run by a paid jewish shill for 3 fucking years. It's even worse now because the entire site owner has exposed himself.

B-b-b-b-b-but what about his BASED tweet? Was he lying to us?
Oh well we'll still
#DACAthenMAGA

all the MAGApede retards won't mind, they don't care if we give away our country, long as we give it away LEGALLY

4D Chess
Baste and rodpilled

They're all compromised, blackmailed pedophiliacs

What about his taste in women?

Attached: shanley.jpg (474x307, 32.86K)

It's the same post with the same three file attachments every goddamned time an OP has the word "trump" in it. Here's a (you) for your effort, faggot.
That is, if you aren't a bot.

If Trump doesnt the turkroaches will attack the kurds regardless.

This is called a slow boil.

Fuck weev.

That depends on their talks with Russia. The decision to withdraw US troops caught both the Turks and Russia by surprise and they have been having talks since.

…and discarded

Trump weighing Israeli request to taper Syria pullout, senior official says

archive.ph/eegHq

Attached: 1487a6407f01312a5c22f6d716dabcfc7da71d47b8ad0eac64829bd5bfa9b99f.jpg (939x630, 541.44K)

when I hear it from Trump I'll believe it. I dont trust anything (((they))) say

You do realize the troops havent moved yet, right? Trump said that he wants to pull out of Syria, that he feels the job is done, but nothing has changed yet. These articles are setting people up to expect that the troops dont move, and they wont.

When Trump says it, what's your excuse going to be then? "We never liked Animal Assad in the first place!" or "i-it's really 8D chess"?

Attached: ccf8bd7f753aad88c0ad9f1160f1839dc3afef838a40f2a658340141e57cf86d.jpg (854x960, 79.49K)

Blast your displeasure about this on his Twitter. He needs to know his base won't tolerate this back-peddling faggot shit.

Absolutely cucked.

Attached: 1537923950827.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Don't be a nigger and procrastinate.

LOL this is just the Jewish press trying to spread fake news. The rapid evac's already 2/3rd complete.

Actually, this is the first time I've ever seen Weev's face. Yeesh.