Spengler said Democracy was just rule by the rich because they controlled media

Now the controllers of old media want to consor and manipulate the internet.
The controllers of the old media are donors who control what the 3 letter agencies and politicians say,
and the MSM, which is owned by foreign nationals, Jews, and industrial monopolists who don't pay taxes.

Where are we going with this? What's the historical comparison?

Attached: 71t87E7wE4L.jpg (1044x1360, 128.4K)

Could I have proof on this please?

Don't fuck with Jews dudes, that's all I'm gonna say here

t. jew

try following the money and lurking more

it's all shit you know
we must evolve to tribalism

Atlantis. A kabal of cannibal Black warlocks conjuring furfags verses a vanguard of blue eye'd White wizards.

Attached: hyperboreaatlanis3.jpg (700x506, 90.15K)

Ragnarok

Or else they might get expelled and forced to stop living off us and live off each other in the ghettos for the 400th time.

Attached: removallsixg.jpg (818x805, 77.51K)

Ancient-Vedic-Rusky-SpaceMary

The guy who made these was an odd duck but they do have a conanesque appeal.

I read both volumes of Decline of the West very closely and I never read anything in them like that.

I think you're farting around with us Monsieur Petomane.

Attached: LePetomane.jpg (696x958, 152.31K)

You time is ticking, Moishe. Spend it well, because it's going to be ours soon.

I'm not sure Spengler said that but another famous intellectual critical of democracy. Still it is a completely correct sentiment. How many wars have the American people been duped into because of the (((media))) since the past century?

I didn't read them, I only heard John David Ebert and Greg Johnson talk about the book.
Ebert relayed that part about Democracy.

What did he say about Democracy and mass media then?

The internet is accelerationist. There is no historical comparison, other than possibly the rule of the megalopolis, which the internet has simply allowed to infiltrate every community and home. In the online world central control does not exist and splits into multiple microprocesses. This causes narrative to form from subjective and communal interpretations, making narrative a bottom up process rather than a top-down process. Whereas pre-internet narrative was provided by parents, religious, political, and scientific leaders, it is now provided by dis-integrated groups who if left unchecked, influence society as a whole. Of course the left uses virtue as a social currency, and no-one wants to be without virtue, so their memetics have caught on and spread like wildfire.
What we're seeing is a natural and repetitious process, just sped up.

If I had to make a historical comparison? Constantine's Edict of Milan.

Attached: oswald-spengler-466080.jpg (640x884, 128.84K)

What happened there?

I know I could DuckDuckGo it but, nah.

It's not up to me to prove somebody else's horseshit, doofus.

OP made an assertion. If he want's his assertion to be taken seriously he's obliged to post a reference to it and label it "cf" or something. Give a footnote to the page and volume.

I mean it's like when Jesus said "bring the children unto me for I am a jew and I will slather my throbbing meat wand with fresh squeezed olive oil and deeply embugger them as they seranade me with their piteous cries of distress".

If you can't find the biblical reference to it that proves I'm correct.

I remember a quote by Edward Bernays, media overlord father of modern propaganda and "PR"
"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of."

>Did you ever wonder why the Jews are such great proponents of (((Democracy))) and tried everything they can to cripple the monarchs?

>Whether in Indonesia, or Pakistan, or Serbia, or, you name it - whereever there is some threat to (((Universal Suffrage))), the Jews are ready to send the (((U.S. Armed Forces))) in and bomb & kill until everyone is prevented to vote.

>The appeal of (((Mass Democracy))), lies in the fact that in essentially every country in the world today, the number of persons (((unable to think for themselves))) is substantially higher than the number able to make independent decisions.

>Those (((unable to think for themselves))) have their thinking done for them, by the (((people who control the mass media))).

>Which is to say, (((Democracy))) is the preferred system, because it gives the political power to those who own and control the (((Mass Media))), and at the same time allows (((them))) to (((stay behind the scenes))), and evade responsibility for the way in which (((they))) use that power.

The dispute is appreciated, and now that it's disputed you can share your knowledge about it to further illuminate the matter.

Hitler loved dogs and little children.

Spengler loved kittens and smelly old roasties.

It legalized Christianity which was in direct opposition to the cornerstone values of Rome.
It changed the folkways and ontology of the Roman citizenry. The Edict of Milan was in 313 AD. Traditionally Rome Fell in 476. That's about 5-6 generations.
Christianity is inclusive, Roman culture was not. This allowed out-group members political power when they should have had none.

The civil rights era was ~2 generations ago, and in that time we have witnessed the LGBT, ethnic replacement, and ideological shift that has drug us to the point we're at now. Do you understand the comparison?

Multiculturalism ends societies.

America feels like the end won't come with watering down demographics.
I feel like the moron Occasio Cortez people could get in there after TX and FL go permanently Blue and fuck shit up over a gun grab or, probably, an attempt at wealth seizure that could go wrong in a dozen different ways.
Sometimes it looks like it'll happen before Whites become the minority. Maybe 10 or 20 years.

I mean, demographics will be the end, but I don't see it happening slowly.

God I hope not. We need to get the frog jumping out of the pot. Nobody wants to live in Brazil not even the people who are too dumb to see that's where we're heading at full speed.

China cannot of democracy because it would be handing control of the government to the Media with China's population size.

Why would you use an Israeli site, do you like being spied on?

It's not like you aren't being spied on if you don't use that site.

Noah didn't belong that (((DEATH CULT))) that's why he survived, but the Satan himself of course survived the Flood, because of his immortality.

Do you even know where you are right now?

Attached: 1433195293150.jpg (441x345 35.62 KB, 29.52K)