Lion Swiftly Kills Obese “All Animals are Equal” Anti-Speciesism White Woman

Look at that disgusting bag of fat and yeast.
Just look at it.

Imagine you’re a majestic lion minding your own business and suddenly you spotted that beacon of ugliness with your sharp feline eyes and realized she just entered your territory, bringing blight into your kingdom of beauty.

abcnews.go.com/US/killed-lion-escapes-enclosure-north-carolina-animal-center/story?id=60080172
archive.fo/OFIIz

Attached: alexandra-black-618x464.jpg (545x553 45.63 KB, 310.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-6542409/Intern-killed-lion-passion-working-animals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look on the bright side: a nigger would have raped her before he killed her, whereas the lion had class enough to just off her.

Mindy Stinner, executive director of the Conservators Center

more than likely this tub of shit Jew fed her to the lions, I have historic precedent on my side

Attached: jew.jpg (194x259, 11.49K)

I don't approve of obesity, but what part of someone working in animal conservation is bad?

Attached: 1543498792638.jpg (556x682, 201.17K)

Animal advocates: Fatal zoo mauling shows need for crackdown
A 2016 federal tax filing shows the center earned about $711,000 from gifts, grants and contributions while spending about $600,000 operating the center that year. An online public records search indicates the center faced state tax liens totaling thousands of dollars in 2017.

While the center is USDA-licensed, animal welfare advocates note that it's not accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, which requires facilities to meet strict animal safety and security standards.

The Humane Society has urged North Carolina to go beyond the USDA licensing standards, arguing that it's among four states with particularly lax laws on private ownership of dangerous wild animals.

A government inspector counted 16 lions, three tigers and two leopards among 85 total animals during the 2018 site visit.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-6542409/Intern-killed-lion-passion-working-animals.html

Attached: wire-8004292-1546310215-298_634x940.jpg (634x940, 187.36K)

looks like she has quality genes, the likely culprit is the 100% artificial american food-substitutes available.
your supermarkets are filled with nothing but cancerous poison that the body can't digest or dispose of afterwards, it remains locked in fat cells stagnating.
if you think otherwise, keep in mind the obesity rates now compared to the times before supermarkets and mass production/marketing.
from practically none, to becoming 65/70% levels in a few decades.

L of LGBT?
Nothing like having someone that bleeds once a month feed predators.
How many "Interns" have died this way?
Majestic and the Beast pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x731, 1.36M)

What's wrong with that ? They are all dangerous and have to be treated with certain amount of respect.

Just kill yourself schlomoid
No other offense other than being fat, which is curable by proper nutrition.

Whites like working with animals. Other form are called farmers. Something which niggers never aspired to, since all animals hate them.

If you took a tiger or lion, fed it on starches and unnatural corn and soy oils, zapped it from cubhood if it thought about mating to produce progeny the way "teen pragnancy" and "muh environment" shame-zaps little girls, you'd have a four-legged tub of fat and lard as dysfunctional as this.
She was looking for somewhere to take her thwarted maternal instinct and picked being the wrong kind of cat lady.

Keeping wild animals penned up in some private zoo isn't "animal conservation" in any stretch of the imagination.

I hope kitty had fun gnawing on her bones. For kitty's teef, her bones were about the same hardness as chewing soap.

MSM reports it as white supremacist tries to deny African migrant worker a free lunch.

who is that chubby dyke in the first pic?

Nature vs Stupid

I just dont feerl bad.

Accurate post, processed food would be criminal if we had an ethnostate.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
She apparently watched too many Disney movies, growing up.
I like cats too, but wild animals are wild animals, and they have never undergone centuries (if not millennia) of domestication. They cannot be "your friends" because it is not within them to be such.
All white people should grow up in the woods, they would not only have a better understanding of nature, but some respect for it, as well.
Trying to treat a free wild animal like a pet shows an incredible lack of respect, especially if that animal is a fellow predator.
Even Bambi can fuck you up, if you piss around with him.

Attached: W1.jpg (1000x707, 88.97K)

I bet it dragged her fat ass around like a rag doll

Now post a pic of yourself so that we can all see how superior you are to whoever e-celeb that is…

Fucking hilarious.
"Is anyone getting a rifle?"
Stupid libtarded dumbasses. You should have already had one, if you're going to be around animals like that.
Stronk, independent woman just bawls like a fucking baby.

Bad situation but not at all unexpected.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (400x593, 44.13K)

The only answers you're gonna get are jews trying to manufacturers reasons because they hate whites and conservation and know you hate fatties and poorly run zoos.

There's nothing wrong with conservation, I applaud it, myself.
But there is everything wrong with fanaticism, and blinding yourself to the truth, just because the fantasy is so much more comforting.
Fanaticism in anything is stupid, religion, politics, morality, etc.
As for her being fat, she could have overcome it, if she simply understood why she was fat, and had the willpower to overcome it. Zig Forums could easily have explained it all to her, but she would probably avoid this place like the plague.
People don't like truth, it upsets them.

Send the unpaid newbie to go feed the man eating predator. What could go wrong?

This intern shit should be illegal. They use people like slaves. Even the Romans would've tossed her a spear or sword before throwing her to the lions. Sick fucks.

Attached: JackieLAFF5.gif (197x252, 748.46K)

Who's the fat kid? i thought a woman got ate?

Ask me how I know you're an illegal immigrant on this board.

Attached: Evil.jpg (850x400, 80.66K)

Attached: Divine_Providence.jpg (600x400, 386.14K)

I never said to tolerate anything non-white.
But when you become a fanatic, you lose the advantage of subtlety, you cannot simply expect an army of followers to spring forth from the programmed golems that make up the population, you need to be a chess player, not a lone slaughterball team.

Fanaticism is pockmarked with bad decisions. You will never reach your goals through it, especially when you are so outnumbered.

Shame it wasn't her that got attacked.

The shame is that nobody there had the smarts to have a weapon on them at all times, when dealing with dangerous animals.
I'll bet they all hate Trump, too.

I'd prefer a situation with no weapon and the woman in the cage. One less rabidly emotional freak in our society would be great.

That’s true the whole thing is just Darwinism at it’s finest.

Should be charged with knowingly poisoning a wild animal.

yep, it's even worse in big cities far from agricultural areas where the person has no option to buy from smaller stores that get their goods from farms or from the farms directly, you can tell in America when, an otherwise normal looking person, has that kind of face or body that none of our grandparents had, you can tell right away what their diet consists of

Women have essentially taken over all the zoological sciences and made them more about playing with animals than actually doing anything productive. Every museum, aquarium, zoo, and preserve seems to have 90% female workers.

made my day, thanks user
What the fuck this guy was doing in there is beyond me, did he think the steel fence is just for show?

The only one I feel bad for here is the lion, because they're probably going to kill it.

Seriously, get out. You don't even know why I chose a picture of GLR, do you? Don't answer that; just go.

Totally this.
Every vet and peta place I have ever seen has majority women, all the cable shows on animal rescue and care are majority women. I am not against treating animals well but the farmers motto is We are farmers we shoot dogs and cats and don't blink an eye
With that being said look at the new "industries" that are rapidly growing to strengthen our economy. Fucking dog walkers in the city, I live in the city I would never own a dog in the city because it is not fair to the dog. I bet she died because she thought she could reason and show love and respect for the lion and it would magically lie down and await being led back to its cage.
I would have fucking run my ass off and found something with a door to close behind me.

Remember to report this avatarfag who is paid to post here.

I find him to be a pathetic fat assed big lipped part nigger faggot as well. Will report.

ANNND why; "her fourth internship" when she has a degree from Indiana? Why at an unaccredited facility? Facility "Grants" came from where?
Stronk Womynz exploiting each other while working the system.
Priceless

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x266, 174.98K)

….I don't think that's anybody's motto except for yours, Shlomo…

Attached: 40625DFE-0005-4B34-A221-74F8E2AAE645.PNG (1237x917, 2.78M)

Found the fattie!

Even better, gas the incels!

Well you cunty little city boy when you live on a farm everyone seems to think the kindly farmer will take care of my unwanted kitty and dumps them off. Cats will breed like mad and soon you have 50 running all over the place with all the attendant disease that overpopulation brings. But farmer user just get them spayed. Well you fucking try and catch them like I have time to do that. And you can pay the vet 300/cat to get them fixed.
As for dogs, stray dogs are nothing but trouble some one else already dumped them off thinking the kindly farmer will care for them. If they get one taste of chicken thats it for your flock. If you have sheep they love the thrill of chasing them. And once again you fucking catch them and pay the vet to get them fixxed.
Not one fuck given over shooting a dog or a cat when you live on a farm. End of story.

Yeah who the fuck is that? I've seen that faggot spammed on here before

I'd really appreciate it if you stop posting /tv/ memes. That board is fucking garbage.

Holy fuck, you are retarded beyond all measure of hope.

this is amazing
so does he run because it starts running at him?
because it seems like him running from it really made it go after his ass more

They did. Do you faggots never read or look into things?

She was a really nice girl, with abit of weight, but still a nice person. She knew what she was doing, the entire staff did. The lion just got out and went after the first person it could.

Running from any large predator will trigger a "catch it and kill it response". They instinctively know to go for the neck, which they either break or prevents you from fighting back.

The only good options is to not put yourself in such a situation. If that's not possible, then the best option is to face it and fight. Basically choose your off arm to sacrifice and desperately go for the eyes and hope it fucks off before it slits your gut with it's claws.

No one is falling for it shlomo.

Attached: jew-in-the-oven.jpg (1000x772, 59.8K)

I feel conflicted on this. On one side I sympathize with her because I like animals too, but on the other side shes the product of a broken society.
Shes trying to fill the void of not having a family by directing her motherly instincts towards animals.

yeah that's what i think too
so he would have been better off squaring off and trying to kick it in the head
I definitely think he fucked up by giving it his back and running
that's an instinct that he triggered

So your options are to either run away and die, or try to fight it and die?
I guess trying to fight it would make for a better story than fleeing and would be a more honorable death.

Attached: 762b0000567ab4a0969efd3b78d728d3bdb614f5760de6fa9ba4f153d36b4f75.jpg (378x485, 97.41K)

Running is a guaranteed death. It triggers instinct, and it no longer matters who or what you are. Even if an elephant suddenly ran away from it it'd likely give chase and claw at the legs before it came to it's senses.

Predators are not indiscriminate killing machines though. When they can, they very carefully weight their options, because a predator that picks a fight that gets it injured won't live for very long. So if you look like your aware of it and prepared, there's a decent chance it'll not attack and give you time to back up to safety or for someone to pull a gun. Of course, instigating a fight isn't a good idea either.

Of course I don't even go out in the woods without a gun (in case a bear starts stalking) and a knife (in case a cougar jumps on me from behind), so I'm not too impressed with the foresight in that video. Even something as simple as a can of pepper spray would have saved that guy. Well that and not fucking running.

Any large cat at a 100 yards of you, you had better be less than 20 yards to safety and then it could be a tie.
And this is not baseball tie goes to the cat not the runner.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-02 at 12.23.39 AM.png (1312x622, 232.95K)

A lion will hit you at 50 mph, grab you in it's jaws and not slow down at all, their neck is the size of a human body builders chest and designed to carry what it kills.

lolz

>poachers niggers kill freshly released animals because reasons

There isn't, inherently; however, in many cases - and this is one of them - people lose track of themselves as a result of being overly committed to their Disney version of reality. White women seem especially subject to this - they begin to believe animals are equal to people, and that simply isn't the reality. When a woman starts thinking like this, it can go a lot of ways, none of them good, and perhaps the worst is to begin pursuing pathologically altruistic modes of activity, like working at what is, effectively, a prison for wild animals that have become habituated to humanity and which the humans who run these establishments create a context wherein they can continue to exist in a maladjusted false-reality (as opposed to simply putting these poor nigh-invariably dysfunctional creatures down).
Its bad when a woman gets a pet and starts treating her housecat or dog as if its a baby, but when a woman - especially a young woman - is putting herself in harm's way to work with large, dangerous, maladjusted creatures out of some sense of pathologic altruistic intent to somehow "help" these innately broken creatures, its demonstrable of a fault in that woman's function. Doubly so if she's a big fat piece of shit on top of it all, showing she's not even taking the necessary steps to take care of HERSELF at a basic fucking level, which makes her engagement with large maladjusted predatory animals being kept in confinement all the more ridiculous.
She's basically become the animal-oriented version of the sort of overweight White woman who would volunteer to go work at a male prison to "help" the violent maladjusted niggers therein. In other words, replace the penned lion with some penned niggers, keep the rest of the activity approximately equivalent, and the outcome is liable to be the same - and no less disdainful in either case.

Plus, green hair. She's undoubtedly not even doing it for the sake of the animals on some level, but because she wants up-cummies for posting shit on faceberg about a wolf licking her face and calling it "wolf kisses".

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (370x370, 301.13K)

Attached: lion-blood-stained-mouth[1].jpg (700x466, 283.76K)

Its not conservatism to put a lion who was born in captivity in Detroit - itself from a lion born in captivity born in Los Angeles, itself from a lion born in captivity in Seattle, blah blah blah, itself born from a lion taken against its will from its naturalistic environment for some wicked thing like service in some rich faggot's private reserve or a circus act - in a cage for 40 years because it can't go back to the wild (because its a fucked up retard as a result of being raised in captivity, ON TOP OF being habituated to humans and thus liable to fucking eat any it comes across instead of running from them like most lions would) and you're too much of a pussy to end its existence and not repeat the mistake in the future.

Lions belong in Africa. Any lion not in Africa is not where it belongs.
If its in a zoo, a REAL zoo, wherein it will be properly cared for and wherein it is primarily kept for educational purposes and/or to generate offspring to ensure against species-death in the wild (due to African niggers being fucking niggers, and Asiatics having strange beliefs in using animal parts to social signal/cure what ails them), that's one thing.
When you've got an overabundance of fucked up niggardly lions, taken into captivity for the wrong reasons, raised poorly, in some cases the products of the aforementioned, overseen by fuckwits who believe animals are on-par with humans in terms of their thinking and behavior, that's another entirely; and, it should be noted, thanks to these fucktarded morons not being able to provide enough space to keep these fucked up animals separately, the process is perpetuated as the consequence of breeding, which only makes things worse.

A nigger in Africa is not a problem.
A nigger brought to a city for study, observation, education, is very little problem.
A nigger brought to a ghetto and left to its own fucked up devices, shitting out little nigglets, who in turn are equally-if-not-more fucked up, and which must thusly be kept constantly contained within that ghetto, ravaging people whenever it should escape, is a fucking problem.

This is the sort of woman who engages in Harry Potter themed activities IN COLLEGE.
Her worldview was undoubtedly fucked.
She went and worked with these animals whose condition and existence was and is innately fucked.
Everything about this situation is fucked, and to compare it to GENUINE conservatism is an insult to the concept.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1497x1354 1.12 MB, 1.15M)

This is the most important part of that post.

Animals are fucking stupid. They really are.
Predators are geared towards something running away from them - if you refuse to run away from them, the instinctual response on their behalf is to be cautious, because anything that isn't running away from an apex predator is abnormal in their evolutionary context.
That is, anything that stands its ground when such a predator reveals itself is something that must be either faulty or in some way prepared for a potential attack.

As the user describes, its basic stimuli-response paradigm:
vs

In fact, even better than simply not moving, if you've got the balls for it and no other real options at hand, your best bet is likely to move towards it and make some horrible aggressive sound, because that REALLY fucks with its programming, as anything that moves towards it activates ITS fight-or-flight response, and if it can run instead of fight, it usually will.

If your choices are run or fight, and there's no real backup coming, at least ACT like you're ready for the fight and willing to undertake it, because most animals are too stupid to see through it, even if its a total fucking bluff.

No. Rifles are evil symbols of violent cis white male privilege of the past, just like your white grampa's beliefs that he can fuck with a LION and just get away with it. No, seriously. He ALMOST got away with it. You can't blame him for enjoying the thrill of wanting to be "in the zone", it is just that he miscalculated a bit on his exit strategy, and no one was proactive enough to have any method of helping so it was overall a stupid way of going about it. And if you need adrenaline that bad to feel alive, then maybe it was time to go anyway. Perhaps he would have lasted longer (and got more adrenaline) if he went out in Samson mode.

Looks a bit dudely. I'd have to DNA test that even before putting a bag over its head.

give me 1 reason to hate this person in particular.
if you can't, youre a filthy kike and this is a kike thread.

Attached: sumerian.jpg (286x661, 34K)

Anyone advocating (((anti-speciesism))) is better off dead, to be perfectly honest.

Jewish media has given fanaticism a bad ring and you have fallen for it. Fanatacism is simple not compromising because you are right. Faggot.

See:

You shouldn't HATE this person.

You should pity this broken thing, and be glad for its passing, lest it have done further damage to the world in which you dwell, and likewise you should pity this broken creature that killed it, which also saw its dysfunctional existence brought to an end.

Checked for no, the reason fanaticism has a bad rep is because historically many people have been fanatical about things that WEREN'T the truth.

Fanatical belief in the truth when it IS the truth is righteous and beneficial, but when its NOT the truth you're fanatical about, that can lead to all sorts of problems, as our present world demonstrates quite nicely, given leftists are some of the most fanatical people who have ever existed and that which they are fanatical about is a series of rather obvious lies.

i dont see anything in those posts that would make me glad for her death. am i missing something? she looks like some fat animal nerd that worked with animals.
do you have anything she said, or did to make her existence ending a positive thing?

most people deserve pity.
i'll only cheer for a death that's positive. i dont see anything in those posts, or the OP that made me think "oh good thing shes dead"
correct me if im wrong, but am i blind? what am i missing?

lmao

I've actually worked with lions and other large predators for a few years. If you turn your back on even the most well-trained, docile big cat, it will start stalking you and will grab you by the neck if it gets close enough. That's just their instinct, they can't help it. Any animal with its back turned is easy prey, even something as large as a water buffalo. At this point, you're pretty much dead because it will snap your puny spinal cord like a twig in its jaws.

If you run away from a big cat, it will almost always chase you. All predators have a keen eye for movement and most of them barely notice objects that are standing still. By running away from a lion, you are basically begging to die. This fat old fuck didn't know what he was doing entering a lion's enclosure with no preparation and no idea how to interact with the animal.

If a lion starts acting aggressively towards you, you need to back away slowly and NEVER EVER turn your back on it. Always maintain eye contact with the animal, yell or make other scary sounds, and wave your arms around to make yourself appear larger. Very rarely will a lion ever approach you from the front, because predators are looking to minimize their risks of being injured in an encounter, and you're large enough to pose a slight risk of injury to the lion. If the lion does try to swipe at you, keep backing away and making scary sounds, punch it in the nose if its close enough. Lions are fairly smart animals and will try to avoid getting hurt. Even something as vicious as a shark will swim away if it gets punched in the nose.

I've seen guys get hurt by a big cat if it got aggravated for some reason (they can be fickle) but generally its nothing life threatening because they knew to back away, never break eye contact and never let the cat pounce on them. Big cats will only really try to tear you to pieces if you put yourself in a vulnerable position.

Most, but not all. There are some exceptions, but they are not the consequence of training.

There are certain assumptions in that advice which are hazardous, but yes, this is generally the correct approach; however, if you're moving away AND its pursuing, barring some form of immediate escape or assistance, you're going to get the same outcome as if you just ran.
In some cases, you have to stand your ground, or even advance. This is VERY dangerous, thus it should only be considered as advice in dire scenarios wherein you have no means of quick escape and/or no likelihood of support. If you can't get away to safety quickly, you need to be prepared to hold your ground, because that bluff, a bluff though it may be, might be the only thing that saves you.

This video ties into the latter portion of what I was saying.

If this man were to continue to back away, the likelihood of the lion seeing through the bluff of his ACTUALLY being large enough to cause it any real harm would quickly collapse. Only by demonstrating a (false) appearance of confidence is he able to maintain the ruse long enough for the animal to lose interest and retreat from the confrontation.

I admire and respect you greatly for such a concise summary of her life choices. Consider this for a momment, as an old fuck, I remmeber not knowing what a snipe was in elementary school, by middle school I knew it wasn't real, like Santa Claus, here we have a fucking college graduate playing "midnight snipes Quidditch" What in the ever living FUCK????? I'd have felt like a retard and been so embarrassed if I was publicly saying I played snipes games at midnight…. no less, Harry Potter Quidditch, in retrospect I am glad this dumb bitch had he jugular vben ripped apart mid afternoon at the lion park. A billboard should be erected calling her out for the fucking moron she grew into.

forgot to add, in middle school, in middle school, my thinking was more advanced than this dumb cunt.

(checked)
That MF is going to end up like Steve Irvin some day.

This. Rapefugees come to mind the way you are describing strays and what should be done with them.

I don't really consider cheetah's big cats as they aren't in the genus Panthera (all of these will ambush you from behind).

Your video shows a guy approaching a lion in the wild, as opposed to in an enclosure. When you're in an enclosure, there are several key differences: there is an exit that you can back out of, there is a much higher likelihood of support/distraction for the animal, the animal is probably more docile and used to people, and most importantly is that there is presumably more than one lion or other species of big cat in the enclosure.

This creates a very different situation because lions are often bored and very curious, so if you attract the attention of one lion, it is likely that others will come over to see what's going on. For this reason, I suggest slowly backing away towards the exit to minimize your time in the enclosure as much as possible, since other lions may flank you. Facing off the one lion in front of you means that you may have your back turned to 2 more that are approaching, which is extremely likely to happen. Most of these animals are more docile than ones in the wild, and will rarely face off with you, but they will still get triggered by a fleeing target with his back turned.

This is more applicable to 99% of situations where a person may encounter a lion, since approaching lions in the wild is generally done by consummate experts who have support on standby (such as some dude with a fire extinguisher or a gun). Regular people may find themselves face to face with a lion in a zoo, circus, animal sanctuary or some eccentric rich guy's pet.

but now we are fanatical about the truth, so there is no reason to go soft

Not one fuck given shooting you. End of story.

I get your point, but the white man has been taming his environment for a long time. The real idiot is the one that let this foolish woman inside the enclosure.

CBS17:
22-year-old intern killed in NC lion attack had 'passion' for animals …

This headline made me remember this pic. I remember it was an animation with sound but can't seem to find that.

I also remember a version with a lion fucking a woman in missionary position by a fire place. That was a lot more romantic.

If you end up stopping them from getting poached and help them breed back up to higher numbers, it could be.

Attached: TigerOnBlonde.jpg (700x546, 53.18K)

im going to break down what you just said.
none of these, on their own, are enough to make someones death a positive thing.
>

But they weren't on their own, were they then

Jesus, the bots are still flooding this place.

Seems like there's more shit threads than good ones these days

I have never expressed or felt any joy from hearing this story. I've pitied her instead. There could have been far stupider ways to die like going backpacking in Africa like the two bimbos who got beheaded.

You are right. Better to just let them live in the wild with the nigger animals. That will work out well.

Yes.
see:

Honestly, she doesn't look that fat.Certainly a big girl but not an obese disgusting landwhale. Clearly she had the physical stamina to work around a large animal preserve. Not an easy job. So what's the point of this thread? A mildly obese girl with an empathetic side was killed by an escaped wild animal on the job? I read this story and I don't see how she is some fat SJW cunt who believed in MUH PEACEFUL LION bullshit.

But I could see this being exciting news if I was a good for nothing kike and was still bitter about being fed to lions in the coliseum. Shitty bait thread shlomo, try harder.

Attached: 5159322357.jpg (400x400, 24.94K)