Another large caravan of would-be illegal aliens is forming down in Central America with the intention of moving north...

Another large caravan of would-be illegal aliens is forming down in Central America with the intention of moving north to demand jobs and government benefits, according to media reports.

The formation of this new army of migrants drives home the point that a border wall at the lengthy, porous U.S.-Mexico boundary is urgently needed. The failure to move forward with wall construction sends a message to the world that America is a weak country that lacks the moral fiber and political will to defend its national sovereignty. Not building the wall also provides would-be border jumpers extra incentives to enter the United States unlawfully.

The new caravan is estimated at 15,000 people and is reportedly planning to leave Honduras on Jan. 15.

“They say they are even bigger and stronger than the last caravan,” Irma Garrido, a member of Reactiva Tijuana Foundation has been quoted saying.

Thousands of Central American migrants from previous caravans in the fall are still present in various cities along the border. Many are waiting for U.S. authorities to process their requests for asylum. The migrants have worn out their welcome in Tijuana, Mexico, where overcrowded shelters are taxing local resources.

According to the Los Angeles Times:

Coordinators who helped direct the migrants on the 2,000-mile trek with bullhorns, arranging for buses and giving advice along the way, have mostly vanished. Many of the migrants say they feel abandoned and unsure where to turn next. Some are ready to return home.

Garrido said this new, larger caravan will probably be joined by more people in El Salvador and in Guatemala, but she said they don’t plan on coming straight to the Tijuana-San Diego border, where resources are already stretched nearly to a breaking point.

canadafreepress.com/article/next-caravan-rising

Attached: Bill_Kristol_White_Working_Class_Should_Be_Replace.webm (640x360, 4.11M)

Are these caravans actually funded by kikes? It seems like these big, public caravans have been somewhat positive for us. Before, millions streamed across the border unobserved and unmentioned. Now, that the mud people are on camera talking about how America OWES them entry, it's pissed off a lot of white people. I've heard normalfag co-workers who, in the past just wanted muh based legal immigrants, have said that Trump has an obligation to shut the border entirely. It's polarized the public discussion in a way that the tru-cons never could or wanted to. Are the kikes really being this arrogant? I can believe it of course, seeing as how they always sow the seeds of their own destruction. If that's the case, this is a level of jewish chutzpah that's rarely seen, and of the caliber that will bite them in their semitic asses.

Attached: confused soldat.png (372x340, 132.26K)

Fucking absolutely they are funded by kikes. They're doing us like europe.

Theory: this is a gambit of "too much medicine will kill you," in which the US is intentionally facilitating these hordes to force Mexico to become a true buffer state or collapse.

Yes. They've controlled the media and the neocons for so long, it's made them overconfident. They literally think they can get away with anything, as long as it's shilled properly on TV for the masses.

Pro-tip: there are no caravans. It's just an endless river of brown illiterate violent subhumans seeking money stolen from us by jews. I REPEAT THERE ARE NO CARAVANS IT IS JUST AN ENDLESS HOARD.

No one will care and there'll be next to no media coverage since the midterm elections are over.

Well hello Rabbi Blackpill. You're wrong.

Your workers actually opposed to it because they noticed that it's ineffective at remedying the issues of illegal immigration. They're completely correct.

Taking a few people in doesn't fix both countries at all, it just exacerbates the problem. Not only are there less incentives for illegal to fix the issues of their original country, it also pushes the issues of native citizens aside to make illegal immigrants integrate.

I used to believe that the "It's an invasion" talking point was hyperbolic nationalist crazy talk, but I'm starting to see why it's right. Groups like La Raza and Pueblo Sin Fronteras are willing to change US laws and policies, often investing MILLIONS to organize thousands of people to head into our country. Yet, they can't invest millions and organize thousands to reform the issues of the countries that illegals are escaping from?

Think about it they're willing to tackle the Supreme Court with regards to asylum rules, but they're unwilling to push for additional security measures in Central America that would prevent illegals from leaving in the first place? How the FUCK does that make sense?

Reported for spam. Put a fucking bullet in your head. Every last one of these spics is getting into the country and no one will do anything about it. This is fact. Fuck off.

this makes the most sense, it really is a slow invasion. if you want to help, find weak spots on the border where there is almost no coverage by border patrol and kill the invaders as discreetly as you can

Oh, you're not Blackpilled. You're a spic.

It makes sense because our politicians WANT them to come here. Think about it.

The policy of mass immigration started out by trying to offset the boomers withdrawing capital and going into retirement- we would need a very large consumer base (aka high population) to buy goods, pay taxes, and support them. Instead of trying to naturally increase our native population, which would have been a relatively easy thing to promote, our gratuitous overlords decided to take the easy way out and increase the population not by increasing birth rates, but by immigration. Somewhere along the line, things got off the rails, and what started as a misguided attempt to supplement the birth rates with immigration has become full on population replacement. They realized that by importing millions of third worlders who don't even speak our language, they can create a permanent underclass of mindless consumers with no common brotherhood who are totally dependent on the State.

Attached: 1533679668598.jpg (1514x868, 380.25K)

Americans voted for an anti illegal immigration president so lets go illegally migrate to said country completely disregarding the will of the american people, worry not, when we get inside we will magically start caring about the american people.

Reported for spam. Put a fucking bullet in your head. You are a LEFTIST. You do not belong here. Every last one of these spics is getting into the country and no one will do anything about it.
This is fact.
If you can't handle facts, go back to reddit where you belong.

It's not their fault since they were lied to by leftists and kikes. If you want anyone to blame, it's the native organizers and promoters behind it.

maybe your politicians

Attached: 1546268618977.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

Yep, that's true. And not just spics. I want all nonwhites dead. And probably the majority of whites should die, too.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. You guys have been vindicated repeatedly.

Attached: 1546268765006.png (1173x4441, 1.13M)

There's a reason that "Zig Forums is always right" is what people say. Are you really new here? You do realize that the explicit wording of the Hart-Cellar Act is the legal definition of ethnic genocide, right? And that every single politician that passed it lied about its contents and its purpose, right? They're on record doing this. The purpose of the act is:
1. white genocide
2. destruction of the Constitution and all laws and freedoms therein
3. destruction of WASP culture

Is public opinion on this turning? I’d almost given up hope that the average American would ever correct themselves, but maybe they’re just incredibly slow on the turn. Is the momentum on our side?
Anyone have solid stats or just some good anecdotal evidence?

I have a solution to the caravan problem. Be sure to stick the kikes behind the funding inside the crowd too.

I second this, Its would be interesting to see how Americans feel.

There were miltia men heading the last group, trump panicked and sent the military to protect the group.

What's the matter? Honduras not white enough for them?

Most people in the US have always been strongly opposed to illegal immigration. Even Obama spoke out strongly against it in his first term. The problem is what it always was: jews forcing it down your throat anyway despite being completely discredited because they neglect any potential of consequence. Even if the jews are scared, they'll push it just to find out what happens. This has been going on for at least 100 years in the US, which is why worrying about public opinion on this or any other election issue is the wrong idea. The only public opinion that matters is on our relationship with Israel. The good news is since the Syria pullout people are souring on Israel for trying to keep us there, so in that way we do have some momentum, which will hopefully spill over into complete intolerance of wetbacks and other foreigners once everyone officially stops giving a fuck about being caled nazis by the Israelis they used to enthusiasticallysupport .

even better is that we can use the wall as a edge between the US & Israel funding.

the roman empire was 'defeated' by migration not an enemy army

This.

Who's going to pay for it?

Attached: dz.jpg (1024x808, 85.44K)

Euro here, these caravans helped us realize that it's all bullshit when they say the NGOs pick them up off the coasts of Africa. These people are most likely trucked to the coast first by the same firms.

And it doesn't work, got anything else? No militia materialized to prevent the previous caravan, and none will now. Believing in the DOTR is an escapist fantasy of keyboard warriors.

I was wondering when you were going to show up.

Attached: oyhowcouldithappen-01.png (384x563, 190.08K)

I think the most likely way that the masses come around to the Jewish Question is rejection of (((media))) narrative. Trump has helped this along, inadvertently, just by not backing down from their attacks. I think this is just his personality trait, if nothing else. Jewish ownership of media is an easily corroborated fact. It’s also more and more obvious that the entire media complex is an extension of Democrat Party politics, i.e. trump derangement syndrome. The goyim will eventually connect the dots to border security and Jewish-instigated racial warfare. Does this sound plausible or am I just a raging hope-faggot?

The wall was an esoteric metaphor for the will to come together in times of need (like building bridges to unify and globalize communities).

Trips confirms, only spics don't understand esoteric metaphors.

I don't automatically believe in it, I just keep those facts in my head until it's confirmed.

wtf, i love open borders and illegal immigration now

To answer your question, it's because there's opposition from his enemies on both sides to fund the wall in the first place. That's why they rejected his Wall for DACA deal. Your shilling attempt blows.

It's plausible, but they try to scare others away from reaching that conclusion through doxing and deplatforming.

It is largely symbolic, but it’s a lot like the economy. Optimism breeds success and making a symbolic stand does help shape reality. The Jews know this very well, hence we constantly get

and

no, they're funding themselves because they are such a well off and educated group of people that are simply seeking to come to the US to have access to better R&D opportunities

Attached: seriously.jpg (1846x1212, 243.96K)

Well hello Senor Blackpill. You're wrong.

We need to remember to #HAGO (Haz America Grande Otra-vez)

The theory around some places is that the caravan was designed to sway white women into voting Democrat in the mid terms.

Put a bullet in your brain. Now.

Thanks for proving me right.

Well, why don't you go to their countries in hoards as well?

How are you not educated enough to know the difference?

btw,

caught you kike

Most Americans irrationally believe that citizenship is a more telling aspect of a person's character than their race is, which is why I think they'll wake up to Israel before they wake up to the media. The Weinstein scandals implicated almost nothing but jews and the conservatives saw them as nothing but democrats. Ann Coulter publicly cited the overwhelming jewish presence at CNN and conservatives snubbed her, for criticizing CNN of all things. Now, if the media jews keep throwing 'nazi' around while the pro-reconquista hispanics are throwing it around, then people might make the connection. Whether its one way or the other though, people will have to comfortably laugh or scoff at being called nazis before they take that next step of awareness. Not just 'raciscts' or 'bigots', but outright nazis. I think it's getting to that point, we'll see.

Ok I see your point.
I do remain optimistic, despite what the Jews say but I don’t know if there’s any hard evidence for what my gut is telling me yet.
There are several scenarios in which I foresee the pendulum swinging in our favor. The nazi namecalling wears thin when it’s overused against normies. If they don’t watch out it’ll become an ant-establishment fashion statement. The defense of CNN kikery is wearing thin and the #metoo is backfiring. The Schumer/pelosi shutdown kikery will probably backfire too.
All things considered, my gut tells me it’s going to be a great year.

Attached: F5CB7AC0-3411-40AB-9DBD-71C5F5476437.gif (320x240, 2.07M)

Not true. Their asylum claim is that they are fleeing poverty. That's why they are in such a hurry. If they don't move fast, the poverty that's pursuing them may overtake them on the road.

neck yourself

Niggers are most affected by the flood of beaner flooding the low skilled labor pool, before we had these many beaners niggers did low skilled jobs like roofing and masonry, etc, it's okay because I'd like to see beaners kills off all the niggers, then we can drive the beaner hoards back to Commiefornia.

Bring back Filibustering. William Walker did nothing wrong.