Islamic Party of Ontario Registers for Elections in Canada

spencerfernando.com/2019/01/02/newly-forming-islamic-party-of-ontario-says-islam-is-the-native-religion-of-ontario-canada/

>torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/fatah-coming-soon-believe-it-or-not-islamic-party-of-ontario
After writing an article about this in Toronto Sun, the head of the fledgling party – Jawed Anwar – has called Fatah an “open enemy of Islam,” equivalent to ‘apostasy’ and something that radical Islamists believe is worthy of death.

Theyve actually attempted to kill Fatah for his speaking out against them. Assassins were arrested in 2017 in India. nationalpost.com/news/canada/new-delhi-police-make-arrest-in-alleged-plot-to-assassinate-canadian-columnist-tarek-fatah

They refer to Fatah as an Islamophobe and openly against Islam. He's a Muslim. A cab driver in Toronto pointed a gun at him and made threats. Nothing but death threats since this article.

Their party policies are:

Better build the Northern Wall America. The Greater Ontario Caliphate is coming soon.

Attached: canadaISISflag.jpg (896x600, 34.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/Z0Nk4
meguca.org/nya/
archive.ph/fNabp]
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-another-controversial-islamic-group-gets-summer-jobs-grant-funding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great, so we can make the white people's party of Canada! Or is that not how it works?

This is an open threat by the cult of Saturn. These people are open enemies of Canada threatening all who oppose Islam or who have left Islam with death. All members of this organization, everyone involved in helping them secure political power, and any traitor police officer who protects them, must be hunted down and removed. Drive them out. Attack them. Attack police who defend them. Attack the families of police and politicians who enable them. This is disgusting treason. Death to the Saturn cult occupying Canada.

Oh fuck this is terrible. Even though, I agree with the policies in OP’s post (which let’s be honest, most of us do) these people are anti-white and seek to harm us

At 5 % population muslims pretend they are peaceful democratic.
7% population they form their own political parties.
Once it reaches 15% consider yourself doomed.

Fucking libshit idiots and their multiculti ideology allowed this to happen. My Arabic is shit but I'm pretty sure their flag says "Allahu Akbar."
God help you Canada, you're screwed.

Which of the other anti-white political parties would you prefer?
I doubt these guys will get much traction, but Canada is a fucking joke right now anyways.

I see no problem with any of these besides the first. In fact, I agree with them.

I welvome this as nothing more than a vote siphon that harms the liberals and ndp.

Can't wait for the first public rally, they'll probably be able to rouse up 200-300 autist muzzies to come out for it at the very least and it will be fucking hilarious to watch the hyper-leftist media in Canada sputter and malfunction in explaining this to the public, if they bother at all.

It'll also bring out all the basic bitch Maple Leaf patriotard knockoffs we have and send them into a fit, since the fucking meme of shariah law becomes a literal, on-the-ballot reality to them, and they'll get slapped with the hate speech suppression like they never have before and maybe it'll stun a little reality into their thick skulls a bit.

2 days into 2019 and it's already shaping up to be fucking hilarious, fuck 2018, rest in peace shit year.

Attached: 3febb843829ee0930b84589895f360a5d69f4f4a31dbd614d8376f6eeb0fdc60.jpg (480x360, 33.69K)

this is the principles and policy the party wants archive.li/Z0Nk4

Attached: Enamored Witch.png (526x389, 81.22K)

Unironically going to vote for them.

Have you converted to the religion of Arab supremacy yet nya~?

Attached: Qjpaj76i_AY.jpg (2560x1707, 937.1K)

THE GREAT WALL OF NORTH AMERICA
Already working on a proposal in my state. We will rid our great country of the enemy of freedom: the eternal leaf.
actual franc/scot leafs are welcome on our side, though

Attached: LT5WcuQkImY.jpg (1578x2160, 400.49K)

How about you just annex the cucked country. Well US is also cucked. As is the EU, China soonTM

Attached: Netanyahu-Jinping-Main.jpg (890x513, 81.35K)

G-Guys, I actually agree with a lot of that platform. What do?

You had one job Canada. Now you’re going to be >5% Muslim in my lifetime, and then that shit is going to take over Michigan too.

Convert to Islam?
Beside the racial aspect and genital cutting most of Zig Forums essentially agrees with with Islam. I don't nya~
meguca.org/nya/

Attached: gOMAZYP3GI4.jpg (1440x2160, 816.43K)

Take a deep breath and remember that this is a psyop being run by mossad via their proxy cult of Islam, and that it's all the same cult of anunakki worshipping faggots jerking off to Osiris getting his dick eaten by a fish.

The moloch worshippers hope to distract us with their muslim puppets again and funnel rage away from the synagogue of El, the Priory of Sion, and the Rothschilds, and the decades of crimes committed against Canadians via freemason cults, MK Ultra at McGill, and the entire Residential School System.

Call them out in public as being a mossad front and enemies of Canada.

Attached: Bf.jpg (768x997, 253.37K)

This. What the fuck kind of refrigerator even is that? No English anywhere on the food products. Foreign agents for sure.

user, its nova scotia that is helping spread the islam was always here. Dont let any leafs in.

Awesome. I welcome this party. I hope they win.

how it works

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-45048CF1-B713-4EDD-B66B-5506DF541C6C_1546402910.jpeg (1020x1242, 265.14K)

A white person should start his own Islamic party and to the same thing under the banner of multiculti, basically splitting the vote, and being able to form a coalition with the least of bad options available.

I unironically think that white sharia shouldn't just be a meme. Islam may be theology 101 for dummies, but it's still an upgrade compared to liberalism.

Theres no such thing as islamic democracy, they are a feudal society

if they got rid of the part about islam would be pretty dece t.b.h

Fuck this gay Earth

Attached: CC395EAC-4514-4A32-B45F-D1BFE399CC76.jpeg (427x360, 14.41K)

One of them left their ID behind.
Seems suspicious.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (678x680, 619.95K)

easily could have fell out as they raped the girls , just sayin, why who you think did it ? same clothes the guys wear are in the actual beheading vid , seems legit to me

and so, it begins.

I need to get the flying fuck out of here before this country goes to literal Islamic shit.

Uncensored Video of the execution
theync.com/complete-video-adolescent-danish-decapitated-in-morocco.htm

Thanks for showing me the bright side of life again Zig Forums

Serves cucks right, they trusted the jews.

Im waiting for the chinks to form their own communist chinese party, then war between sand niggers and chinks on canadian soil may commence.

Attached: 81339a220dd586b5487af0370e9c880a31af977ea9800cd4dfd793be85ad0417.jpg (255x170, 13.27K)

>Only Resistance we will see from Canada will be from Quebec

Nothing wrong with any of that. Better that than marxism.

They won't stop at these demands and if you understood anything about Pisslam you'd be aware of that.

Happy New Year !

That's the psyop. It achieves the following:

Meanwhile in the land of the leaf, this man roams free.

Attached: yaniv 4.jpg (940x1928 2.57 MB, 1.29M)

this

The future is bright for Canada.

Attached: d280ffcbfb1393d2a5dceb2e13a6a4eadcb32a2529d3b30b9c012869c1624058.jpeg (470x470, 42.7K)

inb4 Trudeau becomes a member

Attached: leaf_rake.png (344x324, 118.91K)

We better get ahead of the curve with some hindsight 2020 memes.

Sad to see some of you anons wish to see alcohol banned.

Is it wrong that I find this funny? The left supporting shariah law is on like 7 layers of irony.

Do you think it is too late for Canada to leave the EU?

Attached: 1448234829188.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

or maybe that's what (((they))) want to you choose?

Remember they flooded our countries with Islamic shitskins and started feminist/PC/faggot return of Weimar in the West. Forgetting your values and siding with them because they sound similar is a failed game.

Jews play all sides. Fuck them and muslims.

I have to say the only problem I have with this, is that they're stupid inbred sand niggers who should all be shot. Otherwise minus the fact that they want us all to subscribe to their extremely homosexual book club - I'm on board.

Unfortunately this is 100% the case.

You mean we should do a counter ta'qiya and subvert islam to the white mans ideals and ways?
You mean to create a new ideology out of islam but souped up to over 9000 based on a silly meme?
C'mon, its not like you are implying we should'nt meme responsibly right?

Attached: 1373139038033.png (800x769 17 KB, 103.87K)

Quick reminder that no one will ever fight back against any of this.

Lmao once we deal with the shit skins and kikes well be coming for equalization retribution. French cock sucker.

Reminder to live stream your suicide kike.

Chinks will

(checked)
Unironically this is the best thing that could happen right now. True Islam, which is Islam as a monoculture deeply embedded into law, is 1000% incompatible with western leftism. I hope they do win, I hope they do start killing fags, and I hope they do ban alcohol and weed. Let them eat each other

No (((one))) will, but everyone else will.

Subvert old Islamic teachings? Keep only the parts we like and dismiss the rest while converting youth to our version of these teachings?

Sounds very familiar.

Okay, bye.

Red China was created by jews. It exists solely because of jews. Jews are the first (and only?) people who got citizenship and Inner Party membership in China. And now jews are shifting all their wealth and assets TO China as the West collapses. Hardly.

Prove it, moishe.

Wont happen until the coast is clear.

Do you think it is too late for Canada to leave the EU?
Canada is a British colony and does what they're told by their British masters.

This.

Apples and oranges. Islam is a religion, not a race. There's already a Christian Heritage Party. The true red pill is all the main parties are one party: The Jewish Party of Canada. And lest we not forget that they are not only a religion, but a race.

Thank you, never did find the version with the unfucked audio. Here it is as a webm.

Is that guy genuine, or a very dedicated and admirable troll?

Attached: FULL VIDEO_ Danish Teen Girl Beheaded in Morocco.webm (720x1280, 5.92M)

Someone should make a buzzfeed-tier post on facebook with this vid "Young women go for a hike in Morocco: You'll never believe what happens next!"

I've seen plenty of gore, but this is some fucked up shit. The fact that it's real bothers me more than I want to admit

We need to get as many of these people as possible into every civilized nation as fast as humanly possible. Because reasons. Let's order up 10,000,000 this year to get started amirite?

/ourguy/?

Fucking kill yourself.

Zig Forums should support this if only to make this rally happen and see the results.

I actually see this as an improvement to their current system.

Because they will also circumcise your penis due to the doozy that is that first platform listed in OP.

How exactly are they defining native? I am going to be upset if I get one of these on the card in my Ward before I ever get a chance to go Libertarian or People's Party.

I feel the same because I haven't yet dehumanized myself to face the bloodshed. We must remember these girls walked willingly toward their own deaths because they were brainwashed to see Moroccans as "their equals" by the leftist/liberal system they grew up in.
We must kill traitors before enemies.

Attached: feelsnsoc.jpg (566x677, 142.51K)

Good take

Another great take in this thread

Die Anglo-kike

retards saying islamic party when they dont know islam

A thousand times this.
Enemies come and ago, but traitors will undermine you to the end of time.

Attached: e53d0bc9d053b018b82a615652c5f4f1d821c2e2fc8b673b640fba7aa2ae606b-b.png (468x604, 538.85K)

Related previous event
[archive.ph/fNabp] torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-another-controversial-islamic-group-gets-summer-jobs-grant-funding

Any sane government would disband the party and put the leaders in prison.

this
left BTFO by religion of the 21sth century
In God we trust!

Attached: 423423.jpg (2048x1536, 266.63K)

Jew fears the Muslim.

Attached: 4234.jpg (1200x802, 102.88K)

Attached: disgusted tony.jpg (600x503, 27.94K)

It's all so fucking tiresome

Attached: several people are typing.png (188x25, 1.78K)

Inshallah we shall drive the kaffirs from the great white north.

Attached: LS.png (1139x713, 674.61K)