When did you realize that we are living in a fractal simulation? De-fund NASA now

Why are we funding NASA to explore space and the universe and literally create it as they travel further away from point zero of the simulation, planet Earth?
There's nothing out there. Just a bunch of low-res pixelated shapes. That is, until we "obverse it" and be amazed when we finally get clearer pictures of the "objects" that we find in space. Haven't any of you played No Man's Sky? That exactly what our world is. A seeded procedural world, with nothingness surrounding it as far as the eye can see, until the eye goes further and generate more reality. We are spending so much money on "space exploration", while not spending more time understand this fundamental principle: that the entire universe doesn't exist at all and that is procedurally created.

nomanssky.gamepedia.com/Procedural_generation

"The term procedural refers to the process that computes a particular function. Fractals, an example of procedural generation, express this concept, around which a whole body of mathematics—fractal geometry—has evolved. Commonplace procedural content includes textures and meshes. Sound is often procedurally generated as well and has applications in both speech synthesis as well as music. It has been used to create compositions in various genres of electronic music by artists such as Brian Eno who popularized the term "generative music"."

Galaxy map hints at fractal universe
newscientist.com/article/dn14200-galaxy-map-hints-at-fractal-universe/

Reality Doesn’t Exist Until We Measure It, Quantum Experiment Confirms
sciencealert.com/reality-doesn-t-exist-until-we-measure-it-quantum-experiment-confirms

The cold hard truth is that we are alone in this universe, forever alone.
That's the ultimate Black pill my friends.

You're welcome and I just saved you all, billions of tax dollars in meme research and “space exploration”.

Attached: ForeverAlone.jpg (950x534, 111.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_in_quantum_mechanics
sciencealert.com/reality-doesn-t-exist-until-we-measure-it-quantum-experiment-confirms
youtube.com/watch?v=gB9n2gHsHN4
youtu.be/qhbuKbxJsk8?t=736
youtube.com/user/EugeneKhutoryansky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/x/

Not /x/. 60 years ago doctors believed that cigarettes were good for you. Don't reject new knowledge without taking the time to understand it.

Attached: deleuzelet.jpg (900x1001, 398.68K)

And machines are the future (and the present) of the human race.

Let's see if we can have an interesting discussion on this subject here. With like minded individuals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measurement_in_quantum_mechanics

>sciencealert.com/reality-doesn-t-exist-until-we-measure-it-quantum-experiment-confirms

That's a typical clickbait headline. Reality exists without humans, it has existed well before humans for a very long time as we can see by going out of the basement and looking at the rocks and dirt and sun which are obvsiously older than humanity.
OP, you seem to be one of those "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE AND ELON MUSK" guys who read clickbait popular science articles on scientific american. I advise you to get some actual books or at least read some popular science by some actual scientist and not a dumbass journalist. E.g. Feinman or at least Tegmark.

Yeah I know that the thread is dead, its just sad to see a person under an influence Dunning–Kruger effect without anybody bothering to provide a lifeline to him.

I keked.

Simulated Universe and quantum bullshit ideas like this are all the child kabalistic jewish science. Kirchoffs blackbody radiation law is wrong and nullifies the entirety of quantum physics. Relativity and quantum physics is all based on false premises. You are totally delusional if you think we live in a simulation or big bang ever happened or if we have rubbery clocks and rulers that stretch and contract. It's all bullshit science that works on media hype. Don't you wonder why mainstream astrophysicists are always "surprised and puzzled" every fucking time we look out of our stupid computer simulations and explore space? It's because they will never accept the existence of importance of electricity in space. Yes. It's that simple. Hans Alfvén was right. Tesla was right with his ideas on the nature of Planets. Time is ripe for total havoc in astronomy.

This. The process of observation collapses a void of infinite possibility into a discrete number of probabilities, thereby setting up the entropic gradients for life.
As we observe the universe, we seed it with life. The universe grows as we look.
Its lovely.
There's going to be an earth habitable planet, at 0.9g, found 6,900 light years away, btw.
nonsense, the observed universe teems with life, life that we seeded with our eyes and minds.

Please elaborate

Absolutely
SCHIZO
C
H
I
Z
O

That never happened.
The tobacco industry strong-armed politicians and doctors. The evidence towards the health risks of cigarettes was well established even back then.

wew friend looks like you stumbled upon the old reality is not real meme.
Youre quick to dispense pills without studying the pharmacology all the way through

I dont believe that the universe generates itself from our observation, rather that it was already generated before us. Humans do have the capacity of bringing things into existence with the mind though you are correct, but these thoughtforms exist only in the Aether and not in material space and it requires a great amount of energy to manifest even the smallest object into the real world, let alone whole planets and star systems from one nerd with a telescope.

I do agree though that we are the centre of existence based on a lack of much else going on outside our world but we are most certainly not alone brother. All cultures tell stories of beings just on the very edge of our perceptions that display human level intelligence yet are most certainly not human. Stories of elves and hidden folk are just other conscious lifeforms in parallel dimensions to ours, like us in many ways with free will and curiosity, good will and bad.

Im surprised you spoke of fractals but nothing about higher dimensions since they are quite related
youtube.com/watch?v=gB9n2gHsHN4
Which might explain why one sees fractals while under hallucinogens, its the mind slipping out of this reality into a higher one and its manefested as visions of perfect geometric shape that contrary to popular science, is NOT generated by your own mind but by an outside source, the same source consciousness that generated all the planets and stars in the heavens.

youtu.be/qhbuKbxJsk8?t=736
Some of the patterns generated by that formula can be seen in ancient art from India, China, Arabia, and are some of the patterns one might sees when under a trip

In my opinion there is a source consciousness commonly refereed to as God that birthed this universe by either its will or by its observation then imbued all matter with a fragment of this consciousness and as more matter condenses together, a higher and higher form of consciousness will evolve, think protons attracting electrons, self replicating or assemblying molecules that dont quite count as being alive, to bacteria and microorganisms, to insects animals and humans, to even larger masses like the earth itself and the solar system. You can even take it further with star clusters, galaxies and super clusters. Just as a single muscle cell in your bicep might not know that its a part of your body, but it faithfully does its life's purpose of stretching and contracting never knowing there is a larger consciousness it serves. How are we to know we are not cells of an even larger body, that of the earth or the universe as a whole.

This the best the NASAniggers can come up with as to why they lied about everything and stole 10 trillion dollars from the american people. The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

Attached: NASA_DECEIVERS.png (500x1160, 128.31K)

He's talking about the electric universe theory of space. It's been rejected by the mainstream, but if you listen to its adherents, who have just as much alphabet soup after their names as mainstream scientists, the idea makes sense, and it eliminates the need for as-yet-unproven mathematical insertions, such as "dark matter" or quantum singularities.
It especially explains gravitational effects very neatly.

Quantum experimentation and measurement isn't valid or relevant because we just made it all up, reality confirms.

No, not exactly.
The slit-screen experiment is repeatable and easy for any primitive science lab to replicate, and it indicates that what we term "particles" do not become particles until they are observed being particles. If not observed, they remain waves of potential particle locations, and the results of their passing show them to be waves.

This reality (for it's been proven time after time to be real) holds a key secret as to the nature of reality, and will keep armchair philosophers busy for centuries.

This is not a black pill or white pill. This is the truth..

What the matrix represents is the same as the idea of reincarnation, albeit in a more technological sense. This idea permeates in every spiritually adept culture. Where does it come from? This idea..? I will caution you, this will change you. This will change your perception of reality. There is his dark path you take once you understand this concept. The point isn't to take a nihilistic path that nothing matters. It's to understand that you have this life one time, revel in it. For your next life will be nothing like this one and you will have a completely different perspective.

How do you attain this insight? It's not a concept, its a true belief that is induced if you try DMT/high-dose mushrooms. I am not advocating for this if you can already believe this. Again, do not try these substances if you understand this, the risk is not worth it. But the light at the end of the tunnel is… anyone who is a veteran with these substances will all come to the same conclusion. Take that wisdom and make what you will with it. Do not use these spiritual portals for fun.

Attached: 1.png (1600x900, 339.96K)

Thank you for posting that user, a good example of quantum mechanics.
This does not mean or even imply that we project reality with out minds as some quantum-tards keep saying.

Yeah right, let's all love lain…
>>>/fringe/

I am clearly not advocating this. I regret using it, but there really is no going back once you do use it. I cannot force my perception back to where it was before. You will not be the same afterwards. You gain this insight but lose the old you. Its not good or bad. It just is what it is…

Don't want to change? Do not do what I did

Have you considered the possibility that you in meddling with the balance of your brain have in fact gone slightly insane, rather than having reached enlightenment?
Because you don't seem that at peace, or "harmonius"…
Just taking DMT and shrooms isn't some shortcut to being enlightened, maybe you're just coping with trauma from the experience.

Attached: 1532346763453465743pf.webm (497x473, 1.52M)

How many times did you meet Dimmy the Tree elf?
Do you remember anything important or usable in the practical world?
Have you been able to "create with your voice" or remember any past lives?

Your post speaks of a change in consciousness, what exactly has changed in your perception of the world?

Im interested in these topics as well but Im rather new and havent explored many things

Most people that claim D-K in others are in fact under their influence themselves. Not necessarily you, but just an FYI. It's annoying to watch.

And while OP is somewhat right that it only becomes a particle or wave when observed, he's still a faggot for tying in Masonic NASA hoodwinks.

Of course I have considered this. But the two are not easily differentiated. Crazy to who? You? With your perception of reality in this dimension? Okay. Call it what you want.
Never claimed to be. But again, interpret it how you want.
If you're doing it for the wrong reasons, sure. It is un-earned wisdom that I did not prepare for and it shattered my reality. This is why I caution against. I definitely believe there is benefit for those who have their toes dipped in the spiritual realm. But the majority of people should not try these things at high doses. It is the most intense experience of my life.

I might try DMT if I ever meet anyone who has and seems remotely coherent.
Keep on keepin on.

Not exactly no but kind of.
All the experiment proves is we don't truly understand what particles are possibly because we don't yet have the ability to measure at a level to understand what they are. It may only hold a key in as much at reveals another layer of depth. Much like when they increase the ability to look out into the universe (past)they learn new things but also reveal another layer of complexity, the same will be true when looking into the universe.
In short the paradox that is God for most will never reveal itself because that would either end this universe or create a new one, or both simultaneously. And on reflection that probably isn't worth the risk, but hey we can spend a fucking fortune pursuing it.

What are you sliding Rabbi?

Attached: jew abstract shill.jpg (652x743, 44.94K)

I have only done DMT once. I do not plan on doing it again before I am ready. I did meet entities that are undesirable in words.
I am way more empathetic. I understand people better than I did before.
Unfortunately not, But I did get the déjà vu feeling that many people describe when they try it. I felt as if I have met these entities before and there was this understanding I have a limited time with them but will meet them again. They were happy and try to remind me of my past.
That we're all connected. Not in the woo-woo we're all the same man way There is an energy, consciousness that we are all tapped into. We are merely projections of this singular magnificent light. Sounds light hippy bullshit, I did not lose my self-awareness through it, but it is the truth

I highly recommend you do not do it for fun.

sounds like the pixies scrambled your babble

You know the crazy part? These synchronous typos I have like..typing the word indescribable Hilarious while trying to describe the most profound thing happen more after this. Maybe the pixies did scramble my shit from one dimension to another who knows.

Here's something better than this shit thread, assuming you like physics:

youtube.com/user/EugeneKhutoryansky

Attached: 2019-01-03-093414_1302x1336_scrot.png (1302x1336, 1.53M)

When did you realize that we are posting in a fags thread? Sage bomb OPs gay shit now.

Why are we posting in OPs slide thread and literally bumping trash to the top of the board? There's no content here whatsoever. Just a bunch of shit posting. That is, until we add "meaningful content" by replying to OPs bait and be amazed when this trash doesn't get removed by "mods."

Unlikely, since reality isn't randomly unorganized around us. The universe is too coherent to be popping out of non-existence randomly, and it sounds hilariously unrealistic that unlimited universes sprout out of nothing in every second.

You just got drank off jewish physics and you now belief science rabbis before logic and observation.

I don’t think so because I believe humans aren’t native to Earth so stay faithful that we will seek beyond the space.

You fool, the fractality is infinite, space exploration within it is not impossible. Even other types of life are not impossible. It all depends on which things we can influence, in order to make it happen. If we wanted to.

Here we go with the dialectic. It wasn’t enough to say reality is Newtonian; like a propaganda addled brainlet you have to shill for the electric universe model thus completing the psy-op. I wipe my ass with your intellectual horizons.

Facts are interpreted. You take ‘waves’ and ‘particles’ for granted and have not duplicated the experiment yourself.

They're good for neurological health. Modern cigarettes are so chock full of additives like formaldehyde and rat poison so there's that. Still, inhaling combusted plant matter isn't good for the lungs. Win some lose some. Smoking has rapidly decreased in the population yet rates of lung cancer are increasing? The real culprit is air pollution. Same deal with "climate change," "let's blame carbon dioxide and ignore industrial waste." You know, because if we go after chemical and radiological waste it'll cut into profits, but lower co2 emissions are an easy PR stunt and it just costs a large initial payment rather than a long term one.

"Edutainment"

Then why are we not generating ancient cyclopean cities, strange alien beings and bizare alien technology, and just dead matter?

No one said that .

Is this the Lamarkian Evolution that Yakub (PBUH) told us about?

I took salvia once the the Christmas tree started poking me. DMT sounds like a scam. Now, liberty caps…

feels good man

Attached: 1436449157490.gif (200x150, 2.03M)

I think that most religions would see pic related as the seed. You know, the original formula for the fractal universe.

Attached: metatron-V2-WATERMARK.jpg (1000x1000, 548.76K)

so can we meme a bunch of ayylmaos somehow? A couple of them lethal, some not?

And just like any other angsty teenager you imagine you experienced some great revelation, saw a great truth, when in reality it was your brain on drugs.
I had many friends that couldnt handle their highs - like you - and started ranting and spouting all kinds of hippie trippy bullshit. Not realising its just your brain. On drugs.
Instead of accepting that your brain and your imagination work in a different way when you drug them, you think they make you 'see' reality. The more logical conclusion, and why every other hippie seems to have the same revelation, is that its just your brain. On drugs.
More than half of your posts are you exclaiming: "Oh man, it was such a change, i wasnt ready for it, man!" Utterly ridiculous. You are a walking stereotype.
I tripped on shrooms for 8 days in a row one time, did DMT more than id like to admit, acid as well. All the epiphanies you speak of are false and you are a fool believing them.
If youre drunk you think everything is fucking dandy and you LOOOVE people. Like, i just love you dude, you know what i mean?
When youre tripping you feel connected, the world is just one big interwoven connected space of light and consciousness, mannnn.

Dumbass.

Wow user, I was waiting for this thread. Asking, whats behind the picture.
Just ignore tons of idiotic coments. There are only few who can understand this paradigma shift.
My advice to you is, connect this stuff with weak solipsism. Real question is - how many of us are creating reality?
What you need is soul. Without soul, you can be conscious, but still NPC. Scene for observes to observe.

I actually went to a decent high school with predominately male teachers in the classes I chose (STEM) but my physics teacher in particular had a Masters in his field but for some reason I was blessed to have him as my teacher in senior year.

We did one experiment where, over a long distance, light passing through a hole or around an object will eventually appear spheroid. You can try this yourself. Cut squares of varying sizes on a piece of paper and tape it to your window that currently has the most sunlight (I believe this works better with sunlight). Look at the opposite ground or floor where the light would land once passed through the hole and it will appear as a spheroid and not a square.

Point being: Ancient Romans believe that stars in the night sky are holes in the 'celestial sphere', whatever that may be. Whatever you want to do with this info is up to you because I have no idea where it leads myself.

Also he taught us about quantum leaping and 'the source' that many scientists, new age spiritual, and religious people refer to is actually quite simply to explain.

We now know quantum leaping is a fact, an atoms ability to be in more than 1 place at a time. I will explain this next theory as an analogy. Let's say if you break down a particle into its fundamental core where going any further would destroy it. If you had only 1 of this particle, that is not subject to any rule or behavior, then this particle is everything, and everyone at any given time due to quantum leaping. So that saying we are all the same, is true, your jacket, you mom, your car, are all the same particle existing at the same time through infinite speed and existence.

By definition, nothing cannot exist. Because we exist, therefore there is only infinity.

Attached: Abstract-Painting-3.jpg (2560x1600, 927.73K)

Attached: c35be76668d708574c24f85ae6925123a9c83d9a55f180ecc0adad87608b1cde.jpg (480x360, 64.29K)

Just gonna post this. The first 5:05 is the same video as

This doesn't necessarily imply that particles go back to the past, but it might mean that the appearance of past events can change based on the present. You're never looking at the past, but at presently-existing things that have the appearance of age or history. This is probably why meme magic seems to shape things, and why the Mandela Effect can seemingly just change things. For that matter, historical documents might change based on what we know now, and while you might think our minds are also subject to change, well, that may be, but we're not merely physical beings. We're supernatural entities that tell a piece of physical reality, our bodies, what to do. If our thoughts and intentions change reality, then it should be more than obvious that we can't let the Jews control knowledge or people. It's time to develop a personal relationship with God. Get knowledge from the source. Don't rely on "the wisdom of this world".

In that case, why do I see stars instead of epic titties in the sky? Checkmate shitlord.

thats because there is no you
you are in idiot

HMU when you have a near death experience.

Dumbass.

drugnigger detected.

Yes. Virtual reality is rendered together with a history. There is no independed "past". No independent materialistic objects. Just continious flow of data.

I know chyou… ask any Q'uestions.

Password 664ae66773cd6036