Ireland criminalizes calling women the whores that they are

nobody seems to care that an UNCONSTITUTIONALLY VAGUE law, in Ireland specifically; criminalizes "emotional abuse" with new domestic violence laws. Apparently it is now illegal to CRITICIZE anyone. Now you say anything negative to an out of control whore, or it's ILLEGAL. A stupid slut who needs her ass beat for being a whore, and being told so is now ILLEGAL? Just the fact of telling her she's s whore is ILLEGAL?

Potatoes, i had more respect for you. this is BULLSHIT. you will now have waves of stupid whore women saying "hurr durr… i felt threatened… and boo hoo… i was EMOTIONALLY ABUSED despite the fact that i cheated and everyone called me a whore!! i'ts everyone elses fault!!! lock up the person who said so!!"

WHAT. THE FUCK. IRELAND.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/emotional-abuse-to-be-criminalized-in-ireland-with-new-domestic-violence-law/ar-BBRI7p4

cnn.com/2019/01/02/health/ireland-coercive-control-domestic-abuse-intl/index.html

making it illegal to call a whore a whore? REALLY? FUCK THAT.

Attached: 2A4B20B600000578-3151853-image-m-2_1436256983910.jpg (634x822, 55.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/zTz3V
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Irish; great hair, strong teeth, good looking people

Also, slime bags and low grade morons, totally intolerable drunken trash.

Avoid.

Protesters wearing yellow vests marched to the Dublin branch of a bank that's well-known for evicting debt-ridden Irishmen from their homes just a few days ago. This is just Irish zogbots throwing a temper tantrum before they're routed. Remember that the legacy news media have been trying to keep a lid on the movement going even as far as to pronounce it dead.

No kike-free first post in this thread I guess.

Yes. Goyim ! Avoid this Irish sub-human trash ! They are nation of bigots, sexists, homophobes and racists !
They also keep this draconian unhuman abortion law which prevent their woman to become a proudest child-free sluts !
SPIT ON THEM, GOYIM !

Attached: DiR2cJWWsAInsBu.jpg (356x480, 6.61K)

It's been repealed by the way. Taxpayer-funded abortion is now available to everyone in Ireland even though there are not enough hospital beds in the country to go around. Irish gov has curious priorities.

words of wisdom

Attached: FriendlyAdvice.webm (218x253, 196.14K)

Cucks gonna cuck.

Sticks and stones may break bones, but words can be what really spells out the truth user.

Time to rev up the murder machine. Those hoes need abortions.

I wonder how we could exploit this?

1800 341 900
National Freephone Helpline
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Attached: hmmm.jpg (474x346, 29.78K)

Killing more women solves that.
Women must be replaced with artificial wombs.

They did this in the UK too a couple years ago. Maybe other countries are doing it too. The Jews dream of a world where the goyim (whites more so than the others) are raised in single mother households as men are taken to the divorce/common law divorce meat grinder and also have child support payments. Broken women raising broken children, creating entire generations of ill adjusted kids that will in effect be raised by the state.

the brand of "whore" is useles if it's used as an insult towards the woman
feminism has made sure to indoctrinate women to feel no shame on being labeled as such
however, to brand someone a "whore" is like a warning to other men that a particular woman cannot be trusted
there is no need to call a whore as such but you should warn every other men of who is whore

I wonder why people hate islam

inb4 'thought abuse'

when you realize you've done something bad you feel guilt
when you realize your guilt becomes known by others you feel shame
there is no shame if there is no guilt, no guilt if you don't realize you've done something bad, no realization you've done something bad if you don't know what you do is good or bad

if the distinction between good sexual behavior and bad sexual behavior isn't made, they'll be going after doctors for telling homos and whores to stop being degenerates

Attached: cleveland virginity.jpg (571x624, 58.79K)

The Irish perished by 1860. These potato niggers are Irish like Alexandria cortez is a new yahwker

Au contraire; all teh "irish" you'll find in N. America are staunch cucks, jew lickers and Demonrats. Teddy Kennedy anyone?

And now that the Kennedy clan has been erased/fallen into decadence, we have…

BETO!

Yeah BETO will stand up for the WHITE RACE…oh no he won't he wants to fling open the doors of immigration to tens of millions of sub human scum. And if you look at Ireland, they too are eagerly opening their assholes in welcome to the magnificent black peckers that will embugger them to their anal erotic satisfaction.

I find a massive split with us Irish, vast majority are turbo like wanna bees. Some are dumber than to fungus, and a smaller number are tall, sharp and hyper ethical. Must be some odd splice of Norse/leprochan DNA

Oh about that anti-abortion Constitution thing…

With Occupy it took about a month before the progressive stack and "Ketchup" the spokeswoman COINTELPRO tactics started.

So what you're saying is they've integrated about as well as the rest of the European ethnicities.There are traitors in all European demographics.

If you truly are Irish you sound like you hate your "leprocahn" DNA. You are of no use.

archive.vn/zTz3V
I am sure they will announce the figures with great aplomb.

If I had any I would, just sad to know it exists. It seems to be the fuel for the treachery endemic to what's passes for the Irish.

Lets compare to these three Englishman. One is clearly a Brit, a Roman and a For lack of universal term Scotts/Irish (celt is too schitzo a term) the Irish before the mass culling were the same.

Attached: 1511767648-grand-tour-episode-1-switzerland-1.jpg (2800x1866, 609.31K)

this and this.

put women's claims of being strong and independent to the test. you really think women won't back down from their feminist bullshit when they actually have to suffer consequences?

You pillow humping from faggots have got to go. You weren't meant to reproduce, accept your fate

Are you still upset we didn't want to be English?
Have you made a comparison or are you just showing that you like Top Gear?
There's no identity crisis, either you're Irish or you're not. And if you're Irish you're either an Irish patriot or an Irish traitor, globalized or anglicized it makes no difference.
Shall we compare Irish traitors to English traitors of which there are many.

is there anyway you could post that again with some sort of cogent question.

Sure.
Do I have to teach you how to read as well?

Yeah, I never was taught to understand incoherence. Sadly my dad was a native English speaker.

He failed you, but you'll have have reruns of Roman Top Gear.

Peak Judaism and completely as expected of bogniggers

Mmmmmmmmm

Am I supposed to hate Muslims that keep their chattle in check, and Invaders out? I tire of the make believe that we have the current year superior culture.

Attached: 220px-Tallinn_Digital_Summit._Handshake_Leo_Varadkar_and_Jüri_Ratas_(36679163084)_(cropped).jpg (219x330, 18.77K)

Ireland has been cucking hard right along with the England and Scotland. Tons of EU pro-muslim laws, stupid SJW laws, feminists quotas and special privileges for women and shitskins. Of course they would pass a law like this. I'm surprised it hasn't existed for years now.

Good job Ireland. Progress is always welcome.

Yes.

Hardly unique. Sure you could say Hungary is (our place) but done sincerely believe they are working to leave the EU? I see eastern Europe as just squacking for public mollification, like a kike puppet who shitposts from the white House

Tall austere….hmmm…like Samuel Beckett then?

Ireland elected a faggot, street shitter as their PM right OP? So… this is what you get.

keep invaders out?
WTF are you talking about…they are low IQ cucktards who get their ass handed to them by ever fucking nation on the planet. I mean they are basic retards due to their reproductive strategies…just a few small IQ points above nigger tier. Admiring them is like admiring 'monkey island' at the zoo.

bump

Not spoon feeding you millennials