HAPPENING! LEFTISTS PLAN TO OVERTURN DEMOCRACY BY ALLOWING ILLEGALS TO VOTE

HR-1 is a house bill that will allow illegals to vote, penalizing you with a $100K fine and 5 years imprisonment if you recount or prohibit them
ARCHIVE ON CUCKCHAN
archive.fo/RR2rI
bill sourced here (posting as a PDF)
The bill is advertised by the media as one that proposes to release Trump's tax returns, but here are the main issues behind the bill
This, combined with another provision allowing universal absentee voting, and the requirement that absentee votes contain a blank copy of this declaration, means that people can just sign up for absentee voting without ever proving who they are.

Archived from an user on cuckchan, remember not to respond to shills who post Irrelevant replies. If you see something that is inflammatory, don't respond because they intend to disrupt organization. What matters is to spread this far and wide your senators, representatives, and media.

Attached: u8ya9N.png (820x570 43.43 KB, 46.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sarbanes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Relevant portions, this is no joke.

Attached: 1546647604171.jpg (540x568 32.58 KB, 68.15K)

It will also force the government to make it mandatory by 2024.

Attached: 1546650850837.png (648x1212 28.72 KB, 95.51K)

Is there any chance this bill even makes it to Trump? Even if it did wouldn’t he just veto?

According to you idiots, illegals have been voting since JFK "stole the election" in 1960. Make up your fucking minds.

Democracy was always a sham.

Would never pass the Senate or be signed by Trumpstein. Bump for the fucking kikes actually trying to pull this off. This needs to get across the normie networks.

He seems to have no problem with the presence of millions upon millions of Democrat-voting shitskins.

You set up and knocked down that straw man quite expertly, sir.

Attached: 1265058418706.png (128x128, 3.39K)

Bumping for exposure. Fuck this bill.

All leftists that support this agenda need to be fucking shot.

Attached: 70AA1E9B-D9F4-4BCB-A72E-C3BDC5C9F9F0.jpeg (640x823, 72.5K)

this is why we need hitler

Attached: 56c975ef1d6efa10ad1cf707d60aa213eee6ea003b326304478fa3498b9001b4.jpg (750x1156, 149.3K)

Low IQ post.

and the courts would shoot it down

Still, it shows how radical Dems are getting. This is half a step from dissolving the borders, and embracing everyone in the world. To the Left, tradition is shameful, culture is valueless, and racial differences are outright evil. Like our Southern Border, reality itself is immoral if contradicts their utopian one-world ideals. Thus, they are unconcerned with reality, but only concern themselves with power.

Attached: No German culture allowed.png (698x740, 475.32K)

>(((Republican))) Senate passes it by abstaining, not showing up, and one or two going with it because muh good Christian morals

It can be rejected by Trump and the Senate, but lefty outlets are romanticizing it as a "Trump releases his tax returns bill" without mentioning the details I mentioned. If he and the senate rejects it, then expect the press to spin it as "Drumpf hiding his tax returns from the public" when he actually wants to prevent illegals from voting.

I'm angered by the left's dirty tactics myself, but the best move is to spread it to everyone you know so that they won't gaslight Republicans on it.

t. Trump supporter who's happy letting America fall to brown hordes

Globalists are evil as fuck. People are cldarly fucking different and require to live in a different fucking way to be happy. Not everybody wants to live in a fucking world were men are accepted as women. It's as simple as that. If anything we need more worlds not one to fix the fucking stress and depression their satanic world views are causing on our planet.

Jesus, would you get a load of that dopey, shit-eating grin and thousand-muslim-cock-stare on that dopamine-addict's face?

the policy makers behind this are traitors, i think they should be found, and shot dead

overturn democracy? but this IS endgame democracy. if only it would all burn before then

Massive killings of jews FIRST, then leftists and immigrants is the only solution to this.
Anything else will fail.

Attached: moron.jpg (760x475, 100.89K)

Attached: stupid.jpg (478x395, 30.47K)

Only if it's wh*te

Attached: Miller Kushner.jpeg (1024x683, 111.67K)

Attached: imagess.jpg (269x188, 9.36K)

Attached: dwqhwqdwqe.png (590x579, 654.15K)

Attached: mnuchin.jpeg (4000x2667, 1.36M)

Attached: gettyimages-1055537896_wide-f34e06046f5666512d8081cead20fd362411c938-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 82.08K)

So, this must be how the DNC plans to overcome that little issue of them being not only bankrupt, but, in debt up to their eyeballs.

You can't get cocky, those policies are only made to benefit them. Imagine the dirtiest tactic they could do with all of those rules in place. It wouldn't be a stretch for them to import buses full of illegals holding $25 each to ship them off to voting booths. They wanted to remove the electoral college after all.

Again, report this to the conservative media, representatives, and senators. Leftist media is shilling this as a "campaign finance" and "trump tax return" bill when it's one that overturns our institutions.

ShareBlue plz.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (854x480, 211.49K)

Dems dont need this law anyway, by 2024 the USA will be brown enough to run over whites in every election.
It's not like republicans, conservatives or anyone really is going to contest democrat party vote fraud.

Brazil, here we come!

Republicans and Trump will pass all of it, don't you worry. They're here to crash this plane with no survivors because that's what their jewish owners want.

Attached: e8cc35660f26d8443204a5a9ccc98834e44f0e0a79ba08e0608d85f5f231ce12.jpg (525x540, 179.45K)

Heiled!!
leftist are just products of jew brainwashing and indeed need to be shot however we could save a lot of ammo and rope if we just exterminated the (((rodents))) then reprogram their npc hoards.Zionism, marxism,left right D&C is all the rats doing.

I swear if I didn't have a family and my IQ was lower or higher tbh would go on a fucking rampage.Don't lose hope though they always fail although I don't think its ever been this bad in history with all thats going on with mass immigration and I directly relate that to nuclear M.A.D other wise war against and their fake fiat banks would have already broken out and whites would exterminate their inbred vermin bloodlines forever.

Attached: 452a0bfaeab2238a9e984270477e201a.jpg (1033x755, 561.26K)

In California this shit has already been going on for years. Illegal spics are allowed to get driver's licenses and when they do they automatically get registered to vote (seriously, no shit) unless they go out of there way to check a box and fill out a part of the form that specifically says they don't want to be auto-registered, which literally none of them do, obviously. Then on election days the leftists who run the poll centers just punch all of their tickets and ballots for them. Most of those spics probably don't even know or care that their identity is being used for political ballot stuffing.

On a side note: haven't seen one in a while, but, are we still able to request temporary stickies via the report button?
This thread really deserves one.
psfot

Everyday I find more reason to settle down in Ukraine instead of raising a family in this decaying country. Hoholistan is a violent shithole but its better than this demographic death

It is nothing but posturing, and will never pass the Senate.

This bill needs to pass. It'd probably just torpedo the country because you'd have every Pac, Guac and Mariana rushing over the border, farting and eating beans the whole way there.

(Checked)
This. They're just trying to shift the Overton window to the left by radicalizing public discourse. Only now it's going to start being transparent even to Normans.

Yeah Shill central

That g-d for democracy.

Because that's the only bullshit their retarded berniebro base will be satisfied with. They really painted themselves into a corner

Attached: acf8701e17cf6b5b7fd54436dcf2de38afa1318e4c52b99a6ec4aa125a24c2ab.gif (752x752, 58.02K)

So? Voting is a (((democratic))) means to express your dissent instead of doing as Nature intends and killing your adversary.

Arm up, boys. It's almost go time. Complete and total annihilation is the only god.
Money is not power.
Fame is not power.
Title is not power.
Power is power.

What?

Yep, the golem is turning on the master, once again.
They wont be happy short of Zimbabwe-esque land redistribution.
Fun times ahead.

Don't they realize that their interests would be shoved aside to cater to outsiders who don't represent them? It'll hurt them the most. Instead of a bill for something like student debt relief, it's ones catered to illegals.

They claim that illegals are boogeymen, but they aren't as party members utilize them to enact policy.

Archive it before you do, it's important.

Prepare for the worst outcome, but contact everyone you know and spread it far and wide.

Remind me when the time comes that their families die first.

Zig Forums is beyond saving.

This is just dumb shit for their shitlib base. It's like the republicans passing the obamacare repeal while kang nigger was president: No way he was ever going to sign it into law.

Illegal as fuck. Let them vote on it so we know who we need arrest warrants for.

justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).

Alien Smuggling – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing that a person is an alien, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien.

Domestic Transporting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law.

Harboring – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

Bringing Aliens to the United States – Subsection 1324(a)(2) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has not received prior authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever, such alien, regardless of any official action which may later be taken with respect to such alien.

That's logical thinking. Leftism is a cult that worships destruction. Street-level Leftists are always losers and fuck-ups. Unlike normies who are seeing their hard work being punished and worthless niggers rewarded by government and popular culture, leftists are lazy, stupid feebs who are daily reminded what trash they are in the presence of normies. They can't have normal sex, can't do normal work, can't have normal families, etc because of their malformed nigger brains. So like all angry children, if they can't have it, nobody can. They want revenge on the world for being born subhuman algae. Like all niggers, they are the perfect army of golems for the jews to exploit, but of course, once you set a golem loose, it will turn on you if you look like an enemy. At this point, failure to be 1000% anti-white, anti-America, anti-trump makes you an enemy

Attached: golem_1920_poster.jpg (300x379, 25.33K)

The street shiting lefties who are constantly protesting are most likely students who're receiving college credits for their worthless degrees for being a waste of space.

We need to do what Japan did with their humanities. A good thing about the student debt bubble popping is that it's going to a holocaust for humanities.

OK Zig Forums, I realize this may be obvious to many of you. But in 2020 you need to REGISTER DEMOCRAT. You can still vote from drumpf if you want to, but in the primaries your goal should be to fuck shit up and get the best candidate possible into the democratic front running.

Nigger come on.

Attached: COS_EFG_party.gif (550x400, 344.12K)

Standard, but still smart by the dems. Win win for them

Do you know what a primary is faggot? How do you think trump beat all the other republicans in the primary?

Ok retard, you can register republican, but guess what? Its either Trump or some anti-trump neocon. So why not register democrat in the primaries and fuck their shit up? Oh, let me guess; you are gonna vote 3rd party. Good luck!

Done and done.
Not sure how many it will take to get eyes on it, though, now the we're a global board.

Repeat after me.

Attached: torpedoesgetsunk.jpg (320x101, 16.34K)

First day, Kaufman?

HR-1; Hillary Rodham Won?
REALLY?
Need Real ID to Vote ASAP.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3200x1680 2.14 MB, 3.67M)

Go back to your reddit echo chamber you piecec of trash

Purely the face of a psychopath.

Doesn't commiefornia hand out licenses to illegal aliens?

That is some straight A Hollywood shit…if any of this theater was real why would they uphold politics at all? As for the other side…if fatso was in any way sincere about the threat to the US, wouldn't he just step in front of a mic and ask the public for help? Like 24 hours later there would be no more liberals, communists, and kikes left alive. This whole theater is so absurd in it's idiocracy.

Yes, but Real ID Act is;
The Real ID Act Driver's License Summary details the following provisions of the Act's driver's license title:

Authority
Data Retention and Storage
DL/ID Document Standards
Grants to States
"Immigration Requirements"
Linking of Databases
Minimum DL/ID Issuance Standards
Minimum Standards for Federal Use
Repeal of 9/11 Commission Implementation Act DL/ID Provisions
Security and Fraud Prevention Standards
Verification of Documents
After 2011, "a Federal agency may not accept, for any official purpose, a driver's license or identification card issued by a state to any person unless the state is meeting the requirements" specified in the Real ID Act

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (722x816, 807.9K)

ShareBlue's existence depends on this, so they're literally shilling for their lives.

I really don't care who wins the elections

bump

And nothing will be done to oppose this. Sure is great to be on board with such a stalwart crew of revolutionaries.

Yet isn't the " "REAL" ID" the equivlant of it made to be sound good but it's actually sinister? I sorta remember something about it.Either democrat funny business, or it was scary deepstate crap.

It's not like it's a secret that's what they want. They also want to eliminate the electoral college. Then you've got the massive incremental push to ban/confiscate guns. This country is no longer viable, we're heading for a civil war. I'd rather be dead then live in some leftist shithole.

Attached: happening prep.webm (1280x688, 3.9M)

One track mind, these people.

checked

There's some pictures in a thread of Euro boomer politicians circle jerking over young Kosher Nationalist.

Everyone is feeling the way you do.

There should be counter nationalist protestors to fight Dicky Spencer's group by having a bull horn to shout that that he's a fed and a threat to impressionable individuals.

Not to denounce nationalism, but to call out his bullshit.

If we had groups like that we could have American boomer politicians circle jerking over them.

Europe here, I couldn't believe it when I first heard about this years ago. Had to take double, triple takes and still wandered off convinced I was memed.

You yanks are truly a herd of idiots.

Make it a meme

The absolute state of US

I agree that humanities should be slashed. I noticed that there's a recruitment pipeline that leftist professors radicalize their students with:
1. Indoctrinating them with propaganda.
2. Bind students to helplessness by giving them a useless skillset along with student debt.
Because of the propaganda and stressful situation that they're in, students blindly adopt that belief that straight white christian nationalists rule America and that they are responsible for their helplessness. As opposed to blaming the leftist professors who put them in that situation in the first place.

It's happened so frequently that I'm led to believe that those professors do it intentionally. If they're willing to assault, intimidate, and dox children for offensive microaggressions, then they're willing to put them in debt for politically disagreement as well.

The left isn't interested in permanently solving issues, they prolong and exacerbate those issues. It was very smart of Bolsonaro to fire them from positions of power and raid their universities because they abuse those institutions for recruitment.

Our leftists claim that it's "voter suppression" by claiming that it oppresses black people, but it's complete bullshit since it just requires a driver's license at most. No one complains about ID with regards to public venues like airports, bars, etc. It's gained momentum because people are easily startled from being leftist gaslighting and lies.

The majority of leftist talking points can be neutralized by pointing to existing examples. Instead of trying to convince them that you aren't discriminatory, just state "Since you didn't complain about X for B, C, and D, then you shouldn't complain about X with regards to A at all". They will complain about "whataboutism", but stick your ground and state that there's nothing wrong with comparing.

Attached: 3A57E8D7-DDC5-44B0-8385-85742B833AC1.jpeg (764x500, 129.01K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Sarbanes
John Peter Spyros Sarbanes /ˈsɑːrˌbeɪnz/ (born May 22, 1962) is an American politician who is the U.S. Representative for Maryland's 3rd congressional district, serving since 2007. He is a member of the Democratic Party. The district includes the state capital of Annapolis, central portions of the city of Baltimore, and parts of Anne Arundel, Howard, Montgomery, and Baltimore counties.

This traitor deserves bullet.

Attached: John_Sarbanes_official_photo.jpg (220x331, 15.54K)

sage negated

Fixed for you. Dehumanize yourself, motherfucker.

So all they are doing is trying to pass something that makes what they already do in every city and most liberal states the norm?
I know these words will fall on blind eyes, but as someone from California I will say this for the umpteenth time:
We are, and have been for a very long time, the test state for all of this. From the destruction of citizenship mattering to the ways to destroy rural areas as quickly as cities.
Every one of you that thinks your state (except maybe Alaska) is safe, or even worse your rural area within such state, is safe. It isn't and within your lifetime you will see just how quick and thorough they have become at making sure your white face, white family and white values are fucked.
I have lived through this process, I have seen white neighborhoods decimated so quickly that you would think they parachuted a third world town down right on top of them over night. Truth is, now that I have seen it numerous times, there is a progression. But one that most will be blind to. Even if you see it, your neighbors won't until it is too late. Then they will flee, and shortly after you will too. You won't stay and fight alone, you won't make a stand because you will fully see what it feels like to be one of the only white faces in your grocery store when just a couple years ago everyone was white. The only person speaking English in your neighborhood. If you have kids they will get fucked with every time they walk out the door without you. A miserable depression will become your norm and a desire to be with your own will eventually get you to leave. Except when you find another predominantly white area around and move there, the process will happen again. Over and over as this plague spreads outwards.

Not an argument. You do not belong here. Your reddit shilling doesn't work.

Whom ever wrote that should be publicly executed for high treason.

If Obama had done this in 2015, Hillary Clinton would have won.

bump

Im a leftist. Yoi really think I deserve to be shot? This bill seems pretty common sense to me.

Attached: 1541076801839.jpg (213x250, 18.85K)

JOHN PETER SPYROS SARBANES

The U.S. Rep who introduced HR-1 with Pelosi

D.O.B. May 22, 1962

7931 Ellenham Ave
Towson, MD 21204-3523

Emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Associated Phones
(410) 337-7526 - LandLine/Services
(410) 243-1729 - LandLine/Services