If They Hate European Ethnicities So Much, They Have No Right To Speak Any European Language

Or use any of their inventions, for that matter.

Jews, "academic" (((Marxists))), shitskins indoctrinated by (((Marxism))) in the West and in their homelands, you name it. They all want to see the White man's demise, or do they? In truth, you could say that they don't even truly want them to become extinct, because deep inside them they know that they cannot thrive without Whites. A Jew and a (((Marxist))) cannot parasitize on them when they don't even exist anymore to begin with. Shitskins are too stupid to follow their propaganda properly and will never accept their presence in the end anyways, as they also think White commies are also their enemies and they see kikes as "White". Which is why I'm also hypothesizing on the idea that if all European ethnicities are gone, it will create their own demise, too. I'm actually wondering how far the leftist useful idiots can preach their "love and tolerance" to everyone they meet, because so far it's actually what leads them to be gangraped to death. Since they are actually willing to be killed by shitskins just for being born White (aka "White guilt"), it's nice to see these literal faggots perish every once in a while. It works for both of us.

Let's do a "Week Without White People" and encourage White-haters of all races to do without White inventions (language, computers, cars, etc etc) for the duration. It would definitely wake a few people up.

Africa does have its own languages though, for example that one where they all click at each other
Language is something all humans have acquired, I mean even primitive chimps and birds have language
However if you're just talking about english, then go for it, It would be funny to watch them trying to learn that weird as fuck clicking tongue language

We should just encourage Mexicans to not speak English or Spanish at all. Let's see how far they can make it without using anglorunes or medrunes respectively. Same things with the nogs. However, of course none of them will ever agree with that. Europeanism is literally what shaped modern Latin America and modern Africa today. Just imagine if the Aztecs were still a thing right now. Oh wait… goes to LiveLeak Never mind………….

Yeah but barely any of them are written languages. The only argument anti-Whites have that the niggers had a "proper language even before muh racist Whitey discovered them" was that Ethiopian writing exists, even though in reality they are not Bantus and they are nothing more than really, really dark and even mixed Semites.

Great idea, user. Bake a great bread about this and we shall all share in it's salty goodness.
#weekwithoutwhitepeople

Tell them, simply:
SPANISH IS A EUROPEAN LANGUAGE
Only Europeans should speak it.
Make sure they are Mayano/Azteca or clearly mixed and not Iberian. Most of them don't even know the difference which is sad. Most Americans think of squat Mongolians from the Yucatan when they think of Hispanic people and culture. It's as if it was all a trick to destroy the Celt-Iberian cultures.

Somewhat related. Want to learn an European language beside English.
1. German - It has too much variation. The standard version is not spoken by most of the country.
2. French - Colonized Africa, so all the niggers speak it. Also sound like fag while speaking it.
3. Spanish - Again two versions Spain and Latin America. But at least it is mutually understandable. No literature or high culture though.
Don't want any other language. What do?

You're assuming that at their core, jews aren't nihilistic lunatics who not only crave our misery and death but their own death, as an escape from a world that is for them, sheer torment. Do not underestimate the genetic neurosis of this twisted tribe of deviate scum.
As for the shitskins evidently living in a higher level society is for them also a torment but of a different kind. Example; when Mike Tyson became a billionaire as a result of his sports success, he publicly lamented that living the life of a rich person troubled him, was a burden on his tiny violent mind and that he missed the life of the violent streets, he missed living in abandoned tenements with rats.
All those idiot Christians who want to empathize with the jews or with the shitskins simply do not realize that they fundamentally physically crave things that are unimaginable to their white Christian minds; the craving for universal death that even encompasses themselves, or that crave filth and degradation and raw shit smeared crime as a daily diet.

I'm learning German right now, and it's rather fascinating. You wouldn't regret learning it.

This. See Isaac Luria and know that all the hollywood kikes are followers of his. They literally, unironically, are attempting to destroy the world with perversion, taint, and corruption…. and believe if they do, then god will make it better for them.

Well, the thing about a lot of colored people, is that they think that they are entitled to steal whatever they want form whites because of "reparations". They also actually believe that all of the scientific accomplishments of Europeans were actually stolen from colored people, as if Newton wrote down his laws of Gravity after eating a tasty Indian Brain from where he stole all of his intelligence.

We agree except on your final point. The secret of Judaism that the highest elevated rabbis know and worship is that at the core of their HOLY OF HOLYS is…..hang on for it…

NOTHING.

The jews are atheist, they have no god. Their god is nothingness. They are at the very core of their psyche nihilists, and hence their fanaticism even unto death.

But genetically they are trash incapable of enjoying life. Neurologically they are fucked no matter what they do. A good example is Amy Winehouse. She looked fairly normal, and she was handed everything girls apparently yearn for; fame, accolades, success, and great wealth, but all to no avail. She couldn't cope with her own genetic degeneracy, her wretched neurosis so that every tiny thing made her psyche scream with crushing pain, so of course she became a heroin addict the ultimate drug of all those neurotics with a death wish.

The jews are fundamentally incapable of happiness and seeing happiness in others is torment to them so they hope to escape from their misery even for a moment by depriving it to others.

Attached: 41fb978f9248c44f3e56ca8126a0c82a.jpg (300x380, 21.46K)

A week's not long enough for me.

To be fair plenty of nogs do a decent job of avoiding actual English.

Russian. Learning Russian will give you access to an incomprehensible amount of stunningly beautiful women who have never been exposed to western poz, or if they have will freely talk about how bad it is.

I'm pretty sure Don Quixote counts as literature.

You don't understand. They are using these things to "take" them from us. It's about demonstrating their power over us, looting us as they try to wipe us out.

Attached: 1541919280416.png (1238x1252, 808.85K)

check this out.

Attached: cvfdfgfdg.png (3332x1352, 887.34K)

And Nihonium was only developed by Japs in a joint venture with the Americans and Russians.

Just say that you want them all to die user. If they had to go a week without Europeans and European inventions they would all die.

That clicking language is Khoisan,the Bantu are not smart enough to learn it.

Seconded. I've learned a lot of German over the past years but as I've gained fluency Germany is turning into a dangerous shithole. Now I'm too old to learn Russian or some other eastern european language which as you note would be highly advantageous.
t. boomer

This. This is why I am not learning French or German even if I want to. What good it would be if I am going to talk with shitskins or cucks. Spanish or Russian seems much better now.

at least they are masculine and there are not that many sub-saharan nigger in that language

Yes but not if you learn it from Quebecers, they speak without the faggy accent of post-1789 Frogs.
Bonus: The new sounds native English speakers need to learn for this "old regime" French pronunciation will speed up the learning curve for German.

If you managed to learn German at level C and not what the average Murrican thinks is "proper German", then you'll learn Russian in four years tops.

We are not going to follow the NWO plan user. We are sick of Jews and Jewish manipulation.

If a few centuries before the exploration of Africa, all offspring of black Africans were born European, then Henry the Navigator would be stunned to see African culture, technology, language, and art uplifted to the level of the Romans. The opposite of the black Caribbean nations, where European languages have plummeted in number of words, syllables, and ability to easily relay advanced concepts. Where civilization is only begrudgingly maintained with the prodding of the international community.

Attached: pharoah.png (608x721, 740.04K)

Attached: umayyad-bro.jpg (497x469, 56.11K)

pointless thread though

Can confirm, they just write in pidgin english.

If the communists/atheists/nu-pagans hate christians so much, they have no right to use their inventions.

Attached: 23156729.jpg (1024x768, 203.61K)

And Russia isn't already shithole?
Dipshit American spotted.

Russian is spoken in many eastern european countries you ignorant shit eating faggot.

That's retarded. If that logic applies, Christians cannot wear clothes since clothing was invented before Christianity came about.

So you're saying that every race in this world has a descent concept of what it means to colonize and conquer other races? It makes sense, to be honest.

Many movies (and tv shows) have been dubbed into Quebecan French though I've yet to encounter any.

This.

Bumping for based user noticing the blatant hypocrisy of these "people".

I think she did pretty well at resisting the requests of people who thought she would be a Katy Perry or Madonna. She actually liked music and singing. She was a jew that wasn't following the grand plan. The drugs were clearly an escape from that, if she was always so fucked up she couldn't be relied on to say and do the right things they would stop asking her. She certainly didn't have the superior jew iq touted by the alt right jews.
She was a simple but talented jew hounded to death by other greedy jews in the press, her family and in management.

Not to ruin the parade user, if you’ve seen the shit they’re putting out in Hollywood and such they’re already trying to twist the history of the world (inb4 we wuz kangz and Wakanda)

Saying to them to go without white inventions is simply going to get them to twist everything so that none of the world’s inventions or advancements came from white men.

In the long term it works, in principle it works, but as far as the enemy goes - they will fuck it up.

Nice screencaps fam. Saved.

WTF does this have to do with rights? Fucking retard.

Shoo shoo Ishmael Applebach. This is thread is about your own tribe and your shitskin pets being ungrateful to European accomplishments and the people itself. Then again, none of Zig Forums expect any of you to be. Zig Forumsacks know how you act around whites, down to the single DNA strand.

bump

Have another bump.

Fuck off

Well said.

Quebecois has this oddity of both being conservative in some places and more modern in others than Metropolitan French.

Congratulations on realizing what I told you years ago faggot.
inception takes time

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x330, 403.63K)

Somebody post the "I made this…" cartoon…

These worthless subhumans will lose access to our technology when jews have been dealt with. Nature sure hasn't granted these subhumans the privilege to have access to technology their TINY apelike brains can't create nor comprehend. They have no right to any of it and no right to be in Our White Lands.

Bump

Let me show you the power of twisting facts, user.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x2280, 962.62K)

I learned French and Spanish. Their internets are a fucking wasteland. Most of the good content is just dubbed English or nip media. You have to go back to classic literature before it starts to get good, all the new shit is 56% tier mongrelshit. I don't regret it since I learned a shitload of context about colonial French and Spanish worlds, but it only cemented how cancerous they are. And even still there are good diamonds in the rough but by and large it's shit. I would rank French above Spanish, but would recommend you go right to German and don't look back. If you want a shitload of internet you could also consider Russian since they have their own versions of imageboards, reddit, facebook, etc. But I don't know German or Russian, so take that advice with a grain of salt.

Attached: language internet.png (1830x706, 154.9K)

Is this a joke? What kind of Arab centrism is this?

Nope. It's Antoine-Laurent de Lavoisier, clearly not a Muslim.

Nope. It's Joseph Engelberger. Again, not a Muslim.

Seriously though, can anyone ITT give out a more in depth rebuttal on this retardation?

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy – willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

He's not a Muslim but with a name like that he's obviously a kike. They're both Semites who hate each other, after all.

Top jej go to hispachan and see how pathetic they are. The entire board is pure self-deprecation and infighting, then clawing each other out of the way to suck up to Aregentinians who in turn do the same to Spaniards. But at least you can read Cien Años de Soledad which was some prime historical fiction. All good latino literature harkens back to colonial days when they were at least castizo and had some European genetic vigor left.

Attached: todossomofeos56update.jpg (720x372, 65.7K)

(checked)
Are they mentally okay by any chance?

I did these on 22 Dec 2018 btw…

Attached: ban white men inventions.png (816x1056 67.7 KB, 67.49K)

They're just realistic. They know they're ugly and dumb abominations except for the far end tail of the normal distribution. The smartest ones are self-aware enough to see how hopeless the plight of their "race" is. If you thought being white in CY+4 caused despair imagine having no hope whatsoever in any circumstance. I feel sorry for the bastards because it's not their fault they were born that way. But it is what it is.

What is that? Where is that?

Lurk more, genius.
it refers to crack

Learn English.

You're fucking retarded. Learn to at least think up of the most obvious flaws in a plan when you come up with one.

So this is what non-White "pride" really is, huh?

It has potential when you consider that the real audience is fence-sitting whites.

More like,

European races

Ethnicity is a recently coined term so jews don't feel excluded, they're a mongrelized non-race :^)