Were the Goblins in Western tales just disgusting Jews trying to rape and kill like they always do?

When I look at pictures of goblins… I cant help to think they look exactly like Jews. Coupled with the fact that I know Jews are the most evil fucking people on the planet. It makes sense. Plus Jews look like Goblins even now…

Attached: goblin.jpg (615x409, 34.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=188&v=oVNbKK10L2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they are where the modern form comes from.
the goblins orcs giants and orges did once exist and they did succeed in raping to preserve their genes into humans

HG Wells The Time Machine 1960 starring Rod Taylor

Don't insult Goblins like that…

Witches and Vampires are also based on Jews

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=188&v=oVNbKK10L2w

You tell us, you Jew

Most Western "monsters" were just descriptors for Jews:

Vampires: Jewish Blood Rituals
Witches: Jews wore pointy hats at one point in history and have big noses
Golem: a grimy creature….need more be said

I believe it. The witch as the jew nose and partakes in satanism acts like Jews do. And Vampires drink human blood and Jews have been draining the Goyim children of the blood and adding it to their bread and wine in satanic ritual.

Actually I should mention golems were originally Jewish folklore creatures, but have been said to have been written about by anti-semites and we're a source of inspiration for the anti-Semitic Frankenstein.

Knowing how disgusting these Jews are…. I bet they killed the real Jews off…. Just to take their place and claim themselves to be good. Which is why Jesus called them the Synagogue of Satan.

What about elves?

Attached: B8B55701-EDBD-4305-BA1A-D568B995F1BF.jpeg (1920x1037, 186.03K)

Elves are obviously Aryans. How mystical would it be to see blond hair and blue eyes for the first time. It would seem alien.

This, clearly the modern version of Elves are just kikes in keebler clothes.

Was Feanor kiked?

Attached: A95C9878-5675-4719-8D0F-9A6AF4B08BD7.jpeg (1068x748, 315.89K)

Truck thee not with goblin men and do not buy their fruits.
Who knows upon what soil they fed their thirsty grasping roots.

Attached: e1a9e12a4b7ac553e0992d39468a063958d8e762e3f41d0734e71f1ae0a5d45b.jpeg (1024x683, 75.97K)

Is this image a joke, or just another reason it's a kind of tired that sleep won't fix?

Holy shit you glow in the darks are fucking obvious

All hateful and ugly creatures in myths were simply teachings about avoiding or killing jews jews.
All jews must be killed.

Its a satanic image that they want to push. Look at the Blond on top. His hands are tied and hung. You can see his bones. He's been de-skinned and his blood is running out from him. The crooked knife on the left is a ritual knife used to rip him open. The star has a blackhole in it. To represent their lack of fucking shame. They have no limits to how evil they are.

Obviously. I mean who drew it in what context?

I wish I knew.

Wow what a mystery I sure hope we get to the bottom of this one.

Come on, user. I'm obviously asking if the image itself is a joke or serious.

If it was a joke it would be funny. It's just disgusting bro,

You overestimate Jewish humor.

This anime was great in the beginning until later on, hoping season 2 sticks to the solo plot like in the first three episodes. Sage and report for lack of political discussion and off-topic.

That anime was shit read the manga. The anime is a total bastardization of a fantastic source material.