Cuckchan is now just Zig Forums that won't let you use a VPN

It's not the shills. It's a combination of kiked moderation, tragedy of the commons and cutting off anyone who won't buy muh pass from anonymity.

I might go sort my spicerack instead of going over there when this place lulls.

Attached: jannies.jpg (305x341, 17.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m from there too. It’s unbearable leftypol now

They haven't allowed Tor and most VPNs for ages, I thought? There must be some way around it though, judging from some exotic rare flags sometimes.

Lurk for 2 years.

You cuckchan faggots should just stay in the containment board >>>/4pol/ because from our perspective you're all carriers of the cuckchan mentality. It's no different from all the leftists fleeing their shit states and bringing the same retarded ideology to fuck up a new state.

If you have access to a university PC or PC at work or some anonymous login somewhere, you can login to there and use Putty Telnet client to setup a Reverse SOCKS proxy to your SSH server back home, then use that PC to browse the internet while you aren't there.

I think most of them are half melted snowflakes with frostbite.

console yourselves. worse is coming.

4ch has always been shit but now jews with Israeli flags are openly posting without resistance.

yeah but at some point anons will realize all outlets are controlled by (((them))), they will be backed into a corner, and God help us… they will lash out.

Attached: 4chan compromised lauren 2.JPG (1727x669, 158.93K)

VPS via VPN would be my way of doing it but I'm not paying for a VPS to browse that garbage.

fuck ya, you little bitch, I'll do what I want and where I want. Suck ma cock.

You sound like a faggot.

welcome home white man, pay no heed to the niggers and kikes, simply use the post filter to remove them from the feed. Unlike cuckchan you simply filter them here, they have no power.

I've been banned there for years for posting a thread that was about Asians abusing animals. The only thing that I missed about 4 chan is their tech board,cooking, and their fitness boards which are way more active than our own.

Cuckchan might as well link all your posts directly to facebook and google plus at this point, all posts there have fingerprints all over them.

Not sure if this is a false flag to make all cuckchanners look like subhumans or you're unironically proving his point. Either way, you're already not fitting in so you'd be happier in fucking off.

Thanks for the blogpost.

Cuckchan is MAGAcuck reddit Zionist controlled propaganda center

pic related is the angriest ive ever made a cuck chan jannie

Attached: 8321093188213991238.png (1405x1766, 616.09K)

fuck the jannies there and here as well

there I said it

fuck

jannies

fuck em

fuck em all

Attached: 1543717392079.jpg (708x703, 42.16K)

LOL, I get it now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

I have never met a jannie. Not interested in gays.

You don't need to use a VPN on cuckchan because the mods don't ban you constantly there.

Attached: 2c39c10338d46cf2d9a28debcea25fe12017891ca6fc27593748284953fa3b0f.jpg (900x1200, 81.45K)

there is cuckchan passes

Was that website actually any fucking good, or was it always a pozzed hellhole and my nostalgia blinds me?