HAPPENING - AFD LEADER ALMOST KILLED, OFFICER FIRED FOR SHOOTING DOG, WE FOUND THE STREET IN ISRAEL

German AfD Leader Frank Magnitz Barely Survives Leftist Assassination Attempt, Reportedly Planned By Mossad
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2019/01/german-afd-leader-frank-magnitz-barely-survives-leftist-assassination-attempt-reportedly-planned-by-mossad/

Faulkner County Sheriff’s K9 Deputy Keenan Wallace, Who Illegally Shot Dog, Fired By Sheriff Tim Ryals
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2019/01/faulkner-county-sheriffs-k9-deputy-keenan-wallace-who-illegally-shot-dog-fired-by-sheriff-tim-ryals/

Could The 9/11 Attacks Have Been Planned On This Busy Street In Herzliya, Israel? AVI-BEN ABRAHAM LIVES HERE!
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2019/01/could-the-9-11-attacks-have-been-planned-on-this-busy-street-in-herzliya-israel/

Why Is Fmr. Hillary State Dept Employee And Alleged Mossad Agent “Aaron Zelinsky” Working For Rod Rosenstein Against Trump?
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/12/why-is-fmr-hillary-state-dept-employee-and-alleged-mossad-agent-aaron-zelinsky-working-for-rod-rosenstein-against-trump/

Meet “Avi Abramson” Who May Be Jerome Corsi’s Mossad Handler
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/12/meet-avi-abramson-who-may-be-jerome-corsis-mossad-handler/

H1B Visas Allegedly Being Used To Import Cloned MKUltra Mind Slaves With No Birth Records
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2019/01/h1b-visas-allegedly-being-used-to-import-cloned-mkultra-mind-slaves-with-no-birth-records/

Mattis, In One Of His Final Actions As SecDef, Rejects Netanyahu Appeal
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/12/mattis-in-one-of-his-final-actions-as-secdef-rejects-netanyahu-appeal/

Donald Trump on Twitter: “The American people understand that we have been played by (((foreign actors)))”
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2018/12/donald-trump-on-twitter-the-american-people-understand-that-we-have-been-played-by-foreign-actors/

Attached: trump_israel.png (482x278, 14.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dailycrusader.com
>dailycrusader.com
>dailycrusader.com
>dailycrusader.com
>dailycrusader.com
>dailycrusader.com
>dailycrusader.com
this post would be more acceptable if it wasn't shilling a single website and provided archive links as well as direct source links

holy FUCK that pic of the AfD leader is SERIOUS… I hope to God he gets better…

I came here just to say that as well

say it with me, folks: RADICAL LIBERAL DEMOCRAT TERRORISM

fuck guys. anyone else think Mossad might have actually done this and Daily Crusader is 100% right here?

Jesus fuck dude, if took up shilling as your job at least put some effort into it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x600, 601.99K)

what the fuck is up with that Avi Ben-Abraham guy? Dude is weird as fuck

Pic Related
Wasn't the DailyCrusader proven to be ran by the yids? I remember there being a post about how they traced either the IP, or something rather back to Tel Aviv. It was in a thread discussing search engines and DuckDuckGo being based in Isn'treal if any user 'members

Attached: 4286fca29d92d8eb1f7d9412f363bc5515f8b6c28fd57d242abb177115aa4f58.jpg (538x538, 126.4K)

why would jews name jews? makes no sense, rabbi

Get out.

Yeah, I guess you're right.
Who ever heard of Jews screwing over other Jews? Boy, that's completely unheard of! Nonsense! Poppycock!

Get the fuck out.

Anyone still screeching about jews is mentally ill without exception

Don't use Jesus name in vain. You Faggot.

that tweet tho… Trump is getting so close to naming the jew, I can feel it

Whatever. Any name like "Daily …" is trying to piggyback and use previous "right-wing'ed" jargon to corner actual right wingers through name recognition affiliation. There is only one "Daily …" and it's that Andrew Anglin's guys magazine, Daily Stormer. Somethings up over at "Crusader" magazine, anyone with any kike experience can see it

This thread at least does not seem very organic. Mostly people shilling the website instead of discussing the issues.

Also, for any lurker:

You might be inclined to think that maybe, "The Daily Crusader" are /our guys/.
Please take note of something:
Every project that came from Zig Forums had a bunch of threads where the idea was spitballed, until someone put down the tendies long enough to say "Fuck it, I'll do it."
Give or take a couple weeks, they pop back in with the traditional "Hey guys, I started this thing for us, check it out."

However a few other projects land on the catalog headfirst and pretend that they've always been here. Or that they've always been part of the culture. You might even recall TRS who dropped in from fuck knows where and pretended to be a majority on the board and everyone else was a shill.
Then they get drowned in a sea of "Fuck off, get out sodomite".

If you're ever in doubt, if you ever wonder: "Could this be the trick of a civ-nat?" always remember: they always slip up. Sooner or later, their fucked up maladjusted philosophy demands a feat of mental athletics that they can no longer perform. The tongue loosens, and the usual Red Flags pop up.
Case in point:

BONUS ROUND

Humans are composed mainly of 65% Oxygen, 18% Carbon, 10% Hydrogen, 3% Nitrogen and 14% other substance.
But I'm pretty sure shills like this are entirely made of some glass-like silica-compound because you can see right through them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (299x168, 68.47K)

jews HATE the Daily Crusader

There is already a thread about this. Why didn't you post there?

Fuck my ass. I use DuckDuckGo. At least once/week Firefox switches my default search engine back to Google. Which capchas my searches 100% of the time. Can't imagine (((why))). I thought I was being edgy when I switched it back to DuckDuckGo.
Do I need to fuck off back to Zig Forums? Kms? Anyone want to offer a work-around?

Thanks in advance, anons. I really don't want the Jews to parse my "Why is Michelle Obama's penis larger than Benjamin Netanyahu" queries.
Or do I? It would be nice if at least one facet of our lives wasn't controlled by the Jews, in other words. Free will is under-rated in 2019. I'll say that much.

Quality post user.

Reminder that codemonkey is personally responsible for these posts.

Because he's a paid shill for that website.

Also quick advice asshat.
Check the serb your hosting your crap at.
Specifically, what's running on port 443.
Either stop hiring pajeets for your opsec, or I'll drag this shit to /cow/ if I ever see you spamming the board again.

This. Threads Dead.
Likely started by (((Shills))) in Tel Aviv. (time in Israel is 6:19am… just saying fam)

Attached: 1508205554804.png (748x1068, 317.8K)