How do I defend myself, when people say Trump takes kids from their parents at the border?

This is the most common question I get whenever I get anti-trump people in a debate. When they finally give me a chance to explain how they've been mind controlled into hating Trump.

Something like it was already like this during the Obama administration. And Trump fixed it as soon as it became a headline issue, acting as if it was something new when really it was just an old corrupt policy.

Can someone tell me how much of this is true or not? And provide links to proof so I know you're not trolling or larping.

I don't want to take a chance debating someone unless I'm sure this is true because I know I'm representing Trump and white people whenever I talk to non-whites. So I don't want to say anything stupid to make us all look bad.

Death to Jews,
son of OP

Attached: kids.png (798x557, 984.19K)

There is no kid to deport if you shoot the kid.

Who fucking cares if it's true? If beanscum invade our country then they are at our mercy and we get to decide if they get to live and who is separated from whom. If someone is whining about children being taken from their parents then you honestly have to wonder if this person is even worth convincing. Myself, I would just call him a pussy faggot and ask if he wants to be brown in two generations, because that's the sort of attitude that leads to race-destruction. If he gets offended then call him a loser and walk away.

Look.
A common criminal is smart enough to leave their kids at home when breaking into someone's house.
Mexicans are too fucking stupid to leave their kids at home, when breaking into a country.

The kids should be deported along with their parents.

anyway my point is that you just half to laugh at retards like these because they are losers and deep down, they want to be mocked

They're not americans, who the fuck cares, the kids you care about are AMERICAN children.
Which these parasites steal opportunity and resources from.
If these beanscum niggers send their spawn here through a perilous journey to do something illegal, that's on them.
Fuck them.

also this isn't a fucking threadworthy question, faggot. post it in the questions thread

remember in old/pol/ when we would post a fucking news article or two in our OPs so that we had something interesting to discuss? And even if the discussion point wasn't interesting and you didn't want to comment, you could still learn something by reading the article. Now all we have are (1) and done phoneposters like OP who ask a boring question that could be answered by a middle schooler. Like holy fuck nigger, go bakc to 4chan or better yet just kill yourself. This board sucks because of retards like you.

No, he doesn't. He used to enforce an Obama policy of doing that, but then he made it stop when people got pissed. Now, since Congress won't act on the wall, he's bending the rules in favor of the illegals – who may or may not actually be the kids' parents – to keep them together.

The media lied all about that. The kids were kept in a safe spot – way safer than the Sonoran Desert! – for a few hours or a day at most. And anyway it only happened when the wetback tried to get away with claiming asylum, as if their native village was under attack by dive bombers.

It's a real problem. You know that Drumpf got the idea from Israel? Yeah – they do this shit all the time. They also shoot the Palestinian mothers in the croch at the checkpoint. Officially, this is a "more humane" way to deal with terrorists than to kill them, but actually the (((Israelis))) are insulting Islam by trying to sterilize women with guns. Gross, huh? It's kind of like, in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, when Harry. . .

Fuck them. They have no rights. They shouldn't have come here in the first place.

The Jews in his cabinet made him continue King Nigger's policy until the Jews in his family made him stop.

Redpill:

No, the parents do that when they choose to break the law of the united states and cross illegally. More importantly they have showed an inability to properly care for their children by taking such a risk. You know that people die in the desert every year from getting lost or lack of preparation?

We don't even know if they are their kids or if they are just using them to get in with sympathy points. Don't bring your shitspawn into the united states illegally and it won't happen.

This.

You don't. Tell them that behind Trump stands the Israeli lobby and just as Israel is killing, massacring, and raping Palestinian children they are forcing Trump to do the same to spiclets.

tell them to stop pushing transfaggot shit on kids first, like the filthy homosexuals and homopanderers they are.
attack, attack, attack.
never bother even defending, because it doesn't matter, since any of their attack is merely an attempt to PRETEND moral high-ground, since they know they are absolutely immoral.
double salt by mentionning that drumpfy is not radical enough, and should just execute them, and their sympathizers.
rest assured that they hate you in a far much more vicious manner.

Don't.

The problem with the entire line of questioning you end up dragging them by the arm down, is it's reliant on a lot of background information they're almost certain to not know, and are not likely to be willing to accept once you explain it. Deflecting the blame onto Obama for doing the same shit isn't even the most accurate way to frame it either. The situation is this: The physical requirements for asylum application are simple. You go to a port of entry, surrender yourself, and request asylum. You are then moved to a holding facility and await the personnel and paperwork required to begin to investigate and process your claim. The problem is these border jumpers aren't going to a port of entry and surrendering themselves. They're illegally crossing in zones "maintained" by traffickers, then when some of them inevitably get caught by CBP, then they pull out their script, turn on the waterworks and start wailing about how they're being oppressed by their home govt, or their spouse is abusive, or whathaveyou, all while very conveniently lacking any kind of identification which could be used to validate their claims. Oh and while they're breaking the law when they can get away with it and falling back on an asylum sob story when they can't, they're all while dragging some kids along with them. This is akin to some negress going to a grocery, packing a stroller full of watermelons and bananas with her infant in it, then trying to walk out the front door without paying, then whining and crying and trying to give loss prevention a sob story about how she was totally going to pay but she just conveniently got confused by the layout of the store and forgot. In the event of someone committing a crime with an for the sake of argument innocent child in tow, where does the child go? With the parent to jail? Or do they get handed off to some relative or care agency temporarily. Nobody sheds a tear when some poor kid gets sent into fostercare after its degenerate parents get shipped off to the slammer after their makeshift methlab blows up a bedroom and contaminates the entire property. However because the kikes in media rely on the fact that very few people understand the relatively simple asylum application procedure they can spin this narrative that these "asylum seekers" are being denied due process and being treated wholly inhumanely, when in reality you've got a bunch of understaffed scouting agents trying to make the best of a shit situation and not unnecessarily punish god knows whose children for the sins of their "guardians." A shit situation that by the way is being actively promoted and exacerbated by the very same people crying about it.

The single point to try to hammer into their heads is that the asylum application process is very specific and the information on how to pursue one is widely known to anybody actually trying to make an asylum claim. These people are fence hoppers falling back on the excuse of asylum if and only when they are caught in the act.

death to jews FAGGOT

Kids are always taken away from criminals who have been arrested. Furthermore, just because a bean claims that they're the parent doesn't mean it's true. There's a high risk that those kids are being trafficked. Finally, kids should get better attention, facilities, and care than adults.

If parents don't want to lose their kids, they shouldn't illegally cross the border.

As an American, there's no crime you can commit where they'll let you take your kids to jail with you, and especially not random one that can't be identified.

Letting children stay with illegal alien criminals, who may be trafficking or abusing them, would be insane. Our choices are safe separation, immediate removal, or catch-and-release.

then support Ocasio Cortez, Trump literally is a jew and was taught under a jew.

Ask them how they know if the kid was kidnapped or being trafficked? Shouldnt we let the mexican govt sort it out? Theyd know better than we would.

I need proof.

Trump gives Israel billions . . .

NO!

You demonize the enemy.

Take kids from parents? Of course! What kind of a monster would leave kids in the hands of criminals and people who recklessly endanger their lives? How many children have to die at the hands of coyotes and human smugglers? How many have to die being dragged hundreds of miles by greedy parents who want to use them as a pawn to gain welfare? Don't you cheer when they take children from a murderer or a rapist? The job of CPS is to take children from unfit parents. I'm glad they do. It's the right thing. What kind of a monster would demand they stop?

Sanctuary cities and "amnesty" are the cruel ploys of malicious people. Ever wonder who's behind them? I guarantee it's crooked immigration lawyers and other scum who profit of human misery financing it through their synagogues. Of course there are some useful idiots who care more about getting upvotes on #refugeeswelcome than the suffering they're putting these people through, but the people behind it are making boatloads of cash on the pain of these poor people. They lie to them telling them they'll get citizenship and free money, but the reality is that they get robbed by vultures and most end up going home. The right thing to do is to be honest with them and tell them that they are better off staying at home with their friends and family and that only people who are willing to work hard and go through proper channels will find success immigrating. Anyone who tells them otherwise is an evil person.

That's how you respond.

Attached: 3uJaKzr.jpg (750x827, 90.87K)

Attached: 9c35b02d854c21d98af3986e68f46049c7bb1fa81a88dddba8134336a659675e.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

Mandatory DNA testing for all Illegal Children and anchor babies that is how.

I don't see Trump on this list of jews. You said Trump is literally a Jew. I need proof.

attach:

The human traffickers aren't their parents.

lol

Attached: 7b9259c39287242735702e99dea9.jpg (349x392, 42.1K)

There is no debate. If you even for one second think millions of third-world invaders pouring into a country to loot it for goods and services is slightly acceptable for any reason, you are a brainless fucktard that needs to be drowned in the ocean.

Attached: 77ea214445e7efd2acbbff7c37dd965c80f6c1534a19acca9c4a1adcda958d02.jpg (1944x2592, 367.78K)

These are the carefully harvested fruits of soon to be former Jews when they convert to the belief in our gloriously Lord. Iesus

Oh boy, another "How do I defend myself when x happens go Gnat-Socks!" datamining thread

Attached: 636600970375478216-BORDER-WALL-CONSTRUCTION-3.jpg (534x401, 47.46K)

You say,

Fuck you, you dick riding kikelover. I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers, OP.

This is the right idea to a normalfag friendly perspective, but that'd take way too much time and a lot of money.

Haven't any of you retards heard of the overton window? You have to start somewhere.

you say , but those are bad people and bad kids

and you watch them call you a nazi, just like they were before hand

bro if you cant do the research yourself then why are you even defending him? Whats your excuse, maybe you actually dont support trump doing this.

That is a possibility, but it sounds like you dont have the knowledge either way.

Personally , its war and they are invaders. They are lucky they dont get shot.

I like it but to double down I pefer
spicquitos

Oh?

Attached: donald-trump-jerusalem-day-2017-move-embassy-tel-aviv-six-day-war-933x445.jpg (933x445, 67.96K)

On the subject of Jewish people abusing the innocent to live longer, anybody remember those studies that revealed that consuming the blood of the young does help keep you young?

Tell them the parents are anti vaxxers.

this

Ask the faggots whether they'd rather the beans be at our mercy or we be at theirs. If they hesitate, even for a moment, ask them whether they've ever seen what sort of societies and crime the beans create for themselves.

If they come back with something along the lines of "no it doesn't have to be one or the other, why can't you just have a heart", then cut off their bullshit and ask them with all seriousness whether they've studied literally any 100 year period in human history.

Attached: gunbeanz.jpg (1200x800, 162.28K)

Who gives a fuck?

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

This is a D&C thread. I forget what type it's called but it's asking the retarded question that no reasonable human gives a fuck about and demands an answer. Sockpuppets will fill the thread arguing on the side of those who would make the OP's statement.

fuck I forgot to sage
shit

Dirty, midget sized hobos goblins don't bring here, and shot em for good measure

This is one of the few cases where the kikes didn't play any part.

Attached: blompf going back on its lies again 1.png (640x593, 88.04K)

OP is retarded

Why are you even arguing with someone retarded enough to ask you that question in the first place?

Womp
Womp

easy
you say that trump didn't write the part about taking kids from their parents into law

The cost is minuscule compared to the cost for anchor babies, illegal alien children/daca and their "alleged" parents/family sponsors…
ANCHOR BABIES' COST TAXPAYERS $2.4 BILLION ANNUALLY.
"…new data reviewed by The New York Times shows that more than 700 children have been taken from adults claiming to be their parents since "October" … The data was prepared by the Office of Refugee Resettlement, a division of the Department of Health and Human Services .
Less than $70 per DNA Test X 700 = $49,000 vs $12,000 annually for school (teacher, classroom, bus) X 700 = $8,400,000 PLUS the Laundry list of other social services.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (465x612, 545.29K)

Lol obvious kike. You will be killed soon.

Any parent who drags their kid through a desert to illegally enter a country is guilty of child abuse. Why do you support child abuse?

The state also takes kids away from parents who are felons. What's your point? Don't enforce the law? Rhetoric but seriously liberalism is the religion of lawlessness.

They brought their children here specifically for the optics, for the media coached them so, and to use as shields when things get rough. They know we'll hesitate when shooting children.

Get out.

more like he rescues them from their abusive, criminal, parents

They're trying to enter illegally so it doesn't matter. If someone loses their child because they go and do an illegal act then that's their fault that they lose the child. Stop being manipulated by the left's appeal to emotion. Start using cold logic.

Debate tip: don't hide your power level so that it hinders your ability to make a cogent argument. It only leads to you looking like someone who doesn't think things through.

Simple. "I only give a fuck about my own kids, just like everybody else."

The fuck are you doing with your life, OP?

this tbh, spics are WHITE

The people crossing the border pay money to a criminal to guide them along whatever route they take, I've seen articles where children arent accompanied by their parents, and this is textbook human trafficking. You tell them they are supporting a criminal dragging kids across a desert, as if that's safe. Thats also like another 10 yrs in prison for endangering a minor, involving a minor in a crime as theyre all in this situation, committing a crime by crossing international borders secretly and illegally. So what happens if there's a dangerous animal like a rattlesnake, or a person trips and sprains their ankle and cant walk, or they die of dehydration? I guess theyre just left in the desert?

Leftists any education of just about any topic. Yet they are more likely to have higher education. Jesus fucking christ. I could not stand having communist professors.

Tell them that their parents are bags of shit!

/thread
Do they keep the males and females together? No? Why? Because that's not what you do when you're forced to detain people of different ages and genders, but some people can't see past anything but "orange man equals bad".

just point out the fact that they're using the children just like the illegals, as an appeal to emotion

They take kids are the border to make sure the kids are not mule drugs, why the parents are really coming and if those are actually the parents.
Kids tend to tell the truth when there's nobody controlling them, so the quickest way to learn of someone's motives is to take the kid, plus it makes sense that you'd want to make sure the kid isn't being abused or being set up for a prostitution ring.

It's common sense OP, try to use some of that instead of asking us to make your arguments for you.

BUILD A WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

Remind yourself that you don't give a shit about colored kids. Then tell them that to their face.

Simple, really. Why the fuck would they even bother talking to you about these issues in the first place?

Tell them that you will kill yourself and do it too

Whats with the cuckchan level of shills on fullchan. It is fucking disgusting, its forcing me to debate on (((discord))) because all the quality seems to have left this place. I dont want to wade through shit to find a diamond, not to this extent.
Report shillthreads like this.

All the cool kids bailed and you didn't get the invite either? I know the feeling.

Attached: 1367656016834.jpg (586x800, 58.86K)

You tell them fucking facts.
These kids are not theirs, they kidnap random kids and bring them to the border in order to enter the us. we separate these kids to make sure they are actually their real parents.

ask them if they support human trafficking, ask them if they support child slavery because "human trafficking" is too long and doesn't sound as good.

one more thing, these people are illegal, anything that happens to them is mexico's fault. they allowed them to cross their southern border and enter their country and allowed them access to the american border. America has no obligation to illegals especially people who break our laws to enter our country.

Attached: slave.jpg (980x450, 90.96K)

the border patrol asked for something they could see through,
but i don't understand why they can't just build a concrete wall and walk on the wall with ramps that allow them to quickly get off the wall if needed.

Attached: Wall.webm (696x288, 325.13K)

I thought we were building steel slats and not anything concrete?

Because the border patrol is full of subversive spics snd the wall will not be built.

What about all the people in prison right now who are separated from their children?

THIS

He doesn't. He takes kids from child sex slave traffickers.

This is why democrats and liberals hate Trump.

He's making it too expensive for them to rape and murder migrant children.

The parents are criminals and the detention centres they belong in are not suitable places for children. Ergo the children are protected by being placed in much nicer accomodations.
This has been standard US practice for at least a decade now.

Due to a lack of documentation there is also a need to confirm the children are actually related to the people bringing them across the border and are not themselves victims of human trafficking, sexual exploitation, etc.

You should be able to cover this yourself.

Attached: jem'hadar does not approve.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

They are getting fucking lazy now.

Attached: 8237c46ce95c72afce448f2d84998b499cec5825309659ef89c81c34663fd65e.gif (650x705, 37.99K)

its why the wall is agood idea. so you don'thave to process children who sneak in with handlers

also there is no id so you dont know whose family

why the fuck do you care about spics? retarded magacuck.

baste chodenigger

You've already lost.

"One cannot defend himself against the Jew. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense.

Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what the Jew wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the Jew really fears: to attack."

The answer should be obvious nigger. You shame the parents for dragging their child over dangerous terrain and subjecting them to this shit. Then if they try to claim 'muh running from crime', then you ask them how does running away solve anything when they're allowing the bad people to control everything. Remind them that Americans fought a war against the British to push out their own tyranny, instead of laying down and taking it like cowards. Also remind them that BOTH men and women did this. They didn't run like cowards and try to escape, they stood and fought. The fags can't reasonably argue against this.

Tell them that they should be more tolerant of Schumer and other people like him who love them little brown asses.

that is one sick looking fence

Ask them if they'd prefer to see the kids put in a grown-up detention facility with gang members and drug smugglers.

Those illegals kill yours and rape our children.
Why should I care about their children again?

Tell the kike you dont give a fuck, stop accepting their bullshit moral frame. Fuck their morals.

I have an idea! How about STOP SUPPORTING TRUMP?
Have you heard of the first triumverate? Julius Caesar, Marcus Crassus, and Gnaeus Pompey were friends. The three of them acted like enemies in public, but in secret they helped each other into office.
Donald Trump was a lifelong democrat. He was a lifelong friend of the Clintons. If you think he's on your side, you couldn't be more deluded.

Attached: Jheronimus_Bosch_023.jpg (8533x4325, 6.37M)

Tell them that American citizens are treated exactly the same when they commit a crime, especially child endangerment. It is child endangerment when they take them out in the wilderness to cross into the USA rather than an actual checkpoint where they can LEGALLY apply for asylum. No one has been able to refute this point to me personally.

Attached: 6b50a83e7e4cf63bb6f02bb11130e9b8b79d2642ccffdcafac497a17a5c1b12f.gif (270x200, 259.13K)