Amazon's Jeff Bezos divorced by his wife for up to half of everything he owns, including Amazon

Famed anti-Trump betabot Jeff Bezos, the CEO and Founder of Amazon, is being divorced by his wife. She is legally entitled to half of everything.

MacKenzie Bezos was already liberated in a separation while spending his money, but now that her betabonds have matured she has decided to withdraw her womanly investment completely and leave him. There is expected to be a long line of alpha cocks waiting to impress one of the now richest women in the world, especially seeing as she's an incredibly attractive woman. Even so, Jeff still considers her a best friend and partner because losing 60 billion dollars is the ultimate egalitarian virtue signal.

Upon announcement of MacKenzie Bezos's new divorce venture, Amazon stocks immediately dropped in value.

ibtimes.com/who-mackenzie-bezos-look-how-much-money-she-will-get-divorce-amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-2750521

nytimes.com/2019/01/09/business/jeff-bezos-wife-mackenzie-divorce.html

wsj.com/articles/jeff-bezos-and-his-wife-mackenzie-are-divorcing-11547048309

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/01/09/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-announces-getting-divorced-25-years-marriage/

Attached: bezosbux.jpg (535x612, 54.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QyFR1
foxnews.com/entertainment/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-has-been-seeing-former-tv-anchor-lauren-sanchez
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slowpoke.jpg

The queen of England is worth about $13 billion

tahahaha…

Bezos is CIA, incoming "heart attack"
>Amazon AWS (what are you looking at/typing today?)

Well this is it; will she be able to exert control over Amazon? or is she getting cash? This is interesting.

He's really beta after rubbing all dat dere androgen kekies

How did he not have a prenup?

I doubt it. prenumps are worthless but there's this little thing called trusts, they have been proven up to this date to be effective against your take half scenario. It's like hollywood accounting but not as convoluted. I'd expect her to get nice payout but a small fraction if jeff made arrangements and being he's in the business of byzantine accounting already managing the amazon monster he created for tax purposes, I can't imagine this being any different.

She could seek shares in the company and argue money isn't a replacement for half of his shares.

Except most of his wealth is his stake in Amazon, and she's entitled to half of that.

This is likely a money washing spiel.

Again no, not if he made arrangements, which is what he does day in day out. As much as you want to see him fall from this it's not going to happen.

Pussy bills getting higher and higher these days. Anyone who gets married in GE 2 is a fucking sap, full stop.

I don't expect it but say it's the worst scenario and she gets the typical chunk, which isn't half, it's more than half, he's worth 136 billion, if she got 55% of it he'd still have 61 billion.

Jeff Bozos has like 50 billion shekels
Why not hire a hitman?
I'll kill her for just $100 million, I'll be rich as fuck when I get out of prison in 25 years

BTW I looked it up, he make 81k a year + 2 million in options. At 81k it's possible for him to not go past the second tax bracket of 15%, explains why only that much.

Yes, but now that every gold digger on earth has realized they can get billions off him, what are the chances he actually keeps that money?

ALREADY A THREAD WITH 60 REPLIES YOU NOGS

That's not counting alimony, which she's almost guaranteed to get.

That's old and shilled by MGTOWfags. This is a new political angle which means a different topic entirely.

JUST
ALIMONY HIS SHIT UP

The pussy economy is booming!

Attached: business.jpg (480x728, 163.19K)

stupid nigger

there's already a thread

Well, it was a good run Amazon. I’m sure shareholders are nervously pulling out from this upset.

Only if they had a time machine.

now use lead to divorce bezos from his mind

Shit, if Amazon tanks, how am I going to import my Gunpla?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (460x276, 272.53K)

So she just signaled to every whore this is a winning strategy while probably costing thousands their jobs.
She deserves the death penalty.

Women have known this since ~1970, where have you been

>>>/just/

jews should all go their own way and not reproduce thank you for doing so yourself

the only way is the manly way maybe instead of "men" going their own way they should make everything go their way; heil hitler faggot

Attached: MGTOW.JPG (2494x722 269.31 KB, 354.23K)

Attached: 60e74e1fa365652a5213e54eaf8a32b520941971b11712b62f18414243faea31.png (354x407 57.6 KB, 110.27K)

are you implying you want bezos to continue to live?

She played him like damn fiddle. She just need more space and find herself. He propably spend too much time in work.

I hope they have kids so Bezos have to pay for them every month or something. Man. Even if you have more money than you can spend in 1000 lives, eternal roastie will stab you in back. Women are awesome.

He got four kids out of her. When it comes down to it he's still winning at life, procreated four times and still a multi multi billionaire, still in his power job position to make more of it.

Checked

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP

Attached: just fuck my shit up a bit more fam.jpg (217x320, 58.71K)

Empty your wallet fam.

Attached: evil Afton.png (579x614, 431.94K)

Attached: the circumspection of the druids.jpg (900x900, 96.02K)

Bezos should have lifted and held more frame.

it's like the last days of the roastie dream. zoomers got their problems but they know for sure that modern marriage is a sham

Sure he is still filthy rich. But it is like modern woman can't be loyal even if you have more money than whole nations. They know they can divorce and it is part of their plan. This is punisment for cucked season 3 of Man in High Castle propably. Well played eternal meathole.

White women will support this too. The eternal white woman.

OK bud

He should have made her disappear. Simple as that. He can afford the very best. You deserves it too.

She*

Doubt it

Someone did, anyway.

Thought the same thing. He's been rich a long time, why now?

Just goes to show the only way forward is by knocking up white women and fucking the court system in such a way that we can far more easily get full custody and completely cut white women out of the picture. One generation without white women and we'll reverse all these shit social trends by 50 years.

4 guys got 1 kid each from her. None of those guys are Jeff

Too late for it now. If anything hapen to her he is guilty. Car or plane accident could still work. He need to find some suicide driver/pilot. In minecraft.

So any of us can kill her and we're off the hook?

He could pay to have her killed and has enough money to bribe everything and everyone to get away with it. Why would you even attempt it?

checked

So you say she have 4 kids with diferent guys and this rich cuck decided it is good idea to make her his wife?

White women love alimony and child support, and skewed divorce settlements, because all three benefit them more often than not.

Attached: 0.png (487x92, 7.13K)

That's because all paths lead to MGTOW. Sadly some men want to be destroyed before reaching their inevitable destination.

This woman should go camping in Morocco to celebrate.

Fuck amazon tbh.

they take the money retard … if its part of a fucking crime.

And lets say you keep the money….
IRS wants 25%
Their parents want come civil suit money

ur fucked mate, just stop posting till ur 22

So the faggot got cucked by his own wife, nice. Can't wait to hear how she's fucking multiple Caribbean niggers next.

His wealth was probably based on various insider deals so this might be part of the deal. Or it's simply that psychopathic retards tend to become rich in the current system.

toll paid when?

J U S T E D

They were married before he started Amazon.

Attached: 7e38d971c366cd2e52eb0df14a7fbb2ac64686e111ce9f6d9161dd00d867d4b1.jpg (850x1203, 732.46K)

Attached: whbshfg.JPG (675x460, 36.41K)

Bezos wasn't rich when they got married. Getting legally married is a poor idea at this point but there's really no reason to need to do so. You can still have a wedding ceremony, invite your friends and loved ones, be married before man and God, without any need to involve the government at all. Well as long as you don't live in a common law state at least.

The great bald jew is coming down and it was 4d chess in the background that did it. These obscenely rich people have no reason to get divorced EVER they both end up with much less and less power so its better to just live away from the partner with your disgusting money that you can build a house anywhere in the fucking world and fuck whoever you want. Trump forces must have promised her an aweful lot to get her to throw all his husbands power away.

She's rich enough to have a harem of men follow her around everywhere she goes to lick her pussy or serve as self-warming dildos 24/7.

The question is, now that she's this rich, what will she build for society? Rich men tend to build things. Even the ones who horde their money end up building shit. What will she build?

All Women Are Like That.

And she'll still steal everything from you because women are not able to resist cash and prizes. They're rats in a skinner box and the tube is impossible to disconnect.

nothing

none of the top richest women had anything to do with creating their own wealth.

They can't get alimony or take half the assets in your name if you're not legally married and not in a common law state. The most they can get is child support.

That's called a common law marriage and is enforceable in court after the fact. You don't actually have to get married for it to be proved that you're married. In fact if you write a love letter where you express any intent to care for your SO, they can use that to get divorce money even if you aren't married. And if you're simply dating for a certain amount of time and living together, that alone can be used to prove you're common law married.

Even more reason to kill women and replace them with artificial wombs.

This. Women must be killed after being used to produce babies.

Jeff Bezos sponsored I-1639 which passed and prohibits me from buying a pistol or semiautomatic rifle. Fuck him.

Did you miss the "Well as long as you don't live in a common law state" part?

No because I don't live in a common law state, now fuck off assholes and elbows.

State judges are notoriously corrupt and engage in absurd levels of nepotism, FYI

because they're doing this to save assets. It's basically a money laundering scheme.

bezos obviously isn't too smart if he got married

81,000/year? mfw i make more than bezos before bonuses and options

Attached: bec471dd7de6720f18013bd57b200da89eee4854f5b9b5d30f9f8026757671b9.gif (300x300, 892.13K)

BEZOS CAUGHT CHEATING: ALIMONY RAPE SOON
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos ‘has been seeing’ former TV anchor Lauren Sanchez

archive.is/QyFR1
foxnews.com/entertainment/amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-has-been-seeing-former-tv-anchor-lauren-sanchez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (667x445, 432.76K)

They married a year after he started amazon.

LOL nigga you serious?

Attached: moly disgust.png (457x457, 139.47K)

Lol there are actually people brain-damaged enough to hero worship Jeff Bezos.

normiefaggots 'think' bezos is a great businessman like donald trump!

Even if it's Bezo, this worries me.
I think she will cause economic havoc with her decision making.

It's almost suspicious that he didn't have one. Like he wanted this to happen.