I have suspicions that my neighbor's wife is cheating on him with a Finnish chink manlet...

I have suspicions that my neighbor's wife is cheating on him with a Finnish chink manlet. The problem is he went on a rampage at the mere mention of the possibility, and this was in a hypothetical conversation. I'm going to try and get some pics, but how do I tell him without him going on a violent rampage across town?

Attached: hDOfuOxh.jpg (1024x576, 64.96K)

You don't. Let the blood flow. This is the future they asked for.

You don't.
Worry about your own problems.
Unless of course this is one of those "I have a friend who…" scenarios, where you're asking for advice without outing yourself

Even better just email them to him

He won't thank you for interfering in his marriage. Don't say shit unless you have 100% proof, and even then you should expect to lose the friendship. The safest thing to do is act surprised when he finds out on his own. The second safest thing to do is confront HER and tell HER to come clean or you'll tell her husband, but again, don't expect the friendship to survive it.

Everybody always says "I wish someone would tell me" but the reality doesn't back that up. 99% of people prefer to continue on in ignorant bliss as long as they possibly can, and they resent having that taken away.

just fucking tell him and then add that you don't care if he believes you or not. it's your duty to tell him. it's his decision for how he'll react
also isn't that a good thing? make sure to put the blame on immigrants as you say your last words to him putting your neighborly friendship on the line. you wouldn't want to associate with a cuck anyways

Finns are stoic chads nothing you can do, just mind your business reddit.
Also Zig Forums is not your blog.

I would see if you can buy the Finn off with a Falcon or sturdy compound bow.

Are any of these people white? I need to know so I can care or not.

/thread

Actually, OP, I have a better idea. Just park your car in front of his house and play REO Speedwagon's Take It On The Run, Led Zeppelin's Hey Hey What Can I Do, The Offspring's Self Esteem, Eagles' Already Gone, Rick Springfield's Jessie's Girl, The Doors' Back Door Man, Marvin Gaye's Heard It Through The Grapevine, REO Speedwagon's In Your Letter, Soft Cell's Tainted Love, Journey's Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin', Eagles' Lyin' Eyes, Nancy Sinatra's These Boots Are Made For Walkin', Megadeth's Trust, Megadeth's Almost Honest, Megadeth's Wake Up Dead, Megadeth's In My Darkest Hour, Coheed And Cambria's Welcome Home…

You get the point. Very loud. Indefinitely.

Get in on the action and fuck the slut!

Actually what will happen if you tell him is it will somehow end up being your fault.
Proceed wisely with this knowledge.

a story as old as time itself

That's BS, I was in a situation like that and I know in hindsight I 100% would have loved to have spared myself some unnecessary suffering.

What you could do is breadcrumb your neighbor with some questions as to if he and his wife are doing ok, and saying you've been seeing/hearing/whatever things that compel you to believe something strange is going on.

How they react is on THEM, not YOU, but what you were doing is redressing an injustice, and it's not good for him to be stuck in that situation unwittingly anyhow. It's all in how you drop the knowledge you know.

No wonder there's no Hitler 2. There aren't any whites worth rallying. This time he stayed home with his paint.

You misinterpreted the first post. "You don't.", as in, don't tell him without angering him. The friend deserves to be angered, and whoever suffers as a result of his anger deserves the consequences because they chose to put him in the situation which he is in now. There is nothing wrong with responding violently to a crime committed against you.

Lol no, finns are depressed betas.

T. Swede

Gee, who could be behind this post?

Attached: Finn.jpg (221x255, 17.01K)

Take pictures, get evidence, fuck the naysayers in this thread evil must be rooted out, you might not be thanked but theres a thot living the easy life betraying her husband.

Friend or not you will force the truth upon him.

Protesters on both sides of pipeline debate direct ire at Trudeau in B.C.

Divided by a snowy city street and conflicting views, protesters on both sides of the pipeline debate in B.C. directed their ire at a shared target on Wednesday: Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

As Trudeau arrived in Kamloops, B.C., for a campaign-style visit and town hall, some protesters donned yellow vests and carried signs that read "Carbon Tax Cash Grab" and "Trudeau for Treason," expressing concern that a failure to follow through with planned pipeline projects would cost Canadians their jobs.

Others worried that Trudeau was shirking his promises to protect the environment and reconcile with Indigenous groups.

“We are here to support our land, our resources, our water,” Edna Terbasket, an anti-pipeline protester and member of the Syilx/Okanagan First Nation, told CTV News. “We can’t drink the oil.”

In a speech to supporters, Trudeau lauded the pipeline project that has been at the heart of escalating standoffs and blockades in the province: the Coastal GasLink pipeline that will transport natural gas across B.C.’s north to a $40-billion coastal terminal in Kitimat operated by LNG Canada.

Later, at a town hall event in Kamloops, Trudeau was faced with mostly positive questions from the crowd. But a few people expressed their outrage.

When responding to a question about the environment, Trudeau was interrupted by William George of the Tsleil-Waututh Nation. George has long been an advocate for the environment and Indigenous rights.

Earlier this week, the RCMP enforced a court-ordered injunction on a group of protesters from the Wet’suwet’en First Nation, who tried to stop pipeline workers from accessing a forest service road near Houston, B.C.

The pipeline company says it has signed agreements with elected First Nations leaders across the pipeline’s route, but some of the hereditary and non-elected leaders of the Wet’suwet’en First Nation say that those contracts are invalid because they have not given their consent

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7.44K)

Confronting the woman is always the wrong way to go about things until whatever assets, legally possible, are squirreled away in trusts and ownership of others transferred to trusted people. The trick is making sure the husband understands this and can keep it bottled up instead of sperging like a beta faggot.

At least you care user. People dont seem to do that anymore.

Bullshit, just get pictures and send them anonymously to him.
If he decides to divorce her, you could also send them to everyone at her church, or her place of work, or whatever clubs she might belong to.

Attached: EvilSmile2.jpg (724x561, 20.96K)

the only way to play

Attached: salat.jpg (500x500, 168.9K)