Let's crash the global financial system

Zig Forums signal boosts a run on the banks

THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF THIS

The source of their power was always the banking system. That's how they harvest the wealth of nations through compound interest, that's how they pay their police forces to subjugate anyone protesting against the system. No money, no army.

The gilets jaunes movement is gaining traction and support around the world, despite media blackouts and selective reporting to demonise the peasants for refusing to be slaves. People hate the banks and bankers, and they associate them with the corrupt political elite. It's an easy target that the far left and far right can actually agree on. And this is something angry people can do very easily.

Once the run starts, NPCs have to join in or they risk losing all the money in their accounts. So even people who disagree with the yellow vests and support globalisation will have to remove their money also.

It's a perfect time to signal boost this. The Zig Forums is the master of guerilla signal boosting. We can meme the destruction of the usurious system through the taking back of the root of the elite's power; our deposits in their banks.

Thoughts? Memes?

https: //bitcoinist.com/yellow-vests-in-france-planning-a-bank-run-to-collapse-the-euro/

Attached: gilets.jpg (1920x1200, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kike free first post

Attached: cb14d7caa54d46a5a0094f419b1a3a5ab4b9338bc59ccf3e2a2fe9f0a1940bc6.jpg (1488x934, 208.19K)

Now this is a fantastic idea. BUMP

Oh god, what a good idea.

Have a bump

Given that they were setting fire to a few bank branches in the initial protest, and how they came roaring back to life as soon as the holidays ended; if the banks try to implement some sort of self imposed austerity (maximum daily withdrawal limit of 200 EUR or whatever) it very easily could escalate to them setting fire or mobbing and trashing the building if they don't get their way.

As for the pigs and their leaders, well they face a difficult choice; their manpower is already heavily stretched, and will they be able to guard thousands of branches of french banks while also guarding all the monuments and open city squares where the protesters are at their critical mass and the most volatile?

I hope not.

Attached: a1293844f730482c66cd30a3339780e7c95e71af07df1c106fe4c9ab1ea008f0.jpg (322x306, 60.56K)

This is everywhere on the french interwebz. The kikes are fucking
CRYING IN TERROR

Furthermore, French banks were quietly preparing the cashless society for years, pics related. They didn't expect such a quick reaction from the people.

Attached: vincent-poste2018.jpg (800x421 44.26 KB, 48.32K)

If one wants to make unwilling participate in this event as well, we'd have to make an explanation material, showing that if enough people withdraw their money,banks will bankrupt and won't be able to give you YOUR money.
Idealistic approach might inspire ~5-20% of society. Fear of loosing everything one owns will get majority to do so.

Attached: 1506686676531.jpg (660x495 259.11 KB, 95.32K)

We've had neither a bank run nor a tax revolt in far too long
#OligarchyAnarchy

My dick is hard now.
COME NOW FROGS, HIT ZOG WERE IT HURTS THEM THE MOST./TRANNYPOL/ AND ROTHSCHILD ON SUICIDE WATCH

bump

I'm spreading this shit everywhere, my normalfag and troll accounts alike. We've had so many aborted happenings, so many cockteases where something should have given but this feels different; the mood is right, things really do seem on the brink in that country where any little shove could send this beyond the point of no return and my god, what an absolute flipping of the table this would be even though it would have have seemed delusionally impossible 6 months ago.

I pray to God that we fucking do this, this is brewing up to be like one of those moments in history where it reads like a play, the scene set and all the pieces perfectly aligned, we need only to act our part and the great drama of our lives will unfold.

The men of the SS Charlemagne Division died loyal to the end for the last real cause of defending the race and Europe, give them reason to shout and cheer from beyond the grave this weekend.

Attached: 9k.png (225x225, 104.12K)

Nation specific ideas

We need some kind of unifying slogan/hashtag that can link them all together. IOTBW tier. Or maybe just link it inextricably with yellow vests. Meme it so to support the yellow vests is to withdraw your support for the financial system.

I actually think a good majority of people are aware of fractional reserve banking. I might be wrong though. But you're right, we need to get the first 10% going, on the back of the yellow vest movement. The fear will spread like wildfire and the rest of society will dash to withdraw before their share is gone.

The collapse of the financial system will cause a lot of pain, but it's going to happen at some point anyway. It's the elites and bankers who set up the system so badly in the first place. Perhaps this is the only power the working class has over the elite short of violent revolution. Peaceful protesting and voting obviously isn't working. Many people can't or won't march on their capital cities. But they can take their money out just by walking to a cash machine.

#CashOut

I hope they take their gold too since that is the main power of the banks, gold and silver

well what are we waiting for, frenchannons, spread this shit, scare the people because if the banks have too much money taken out they wont be able to pay the other clients, and so if we do this it will scare people to take out their money, we can finally strike back at ZOG

The opposite. Attack capitalism and so that they have to pay to keep the system running. Attacking the banks is totally in line with their plan to crash the system and enslave us under the social credit system, cash-less currency and universal income. Go after the insurance companies, take out the airports, block the harbors. All the yellow wests going after the banks are paid communists doing their masters work.

Kill yourself jew.

I'm stunned. I think banks in America approve loans for kebab shops and other immigrant things with funds received from China. The banks would laugh at me if I took all my money out.

Nice

I don't endorse bitcoin it's just a random article from one of many that came up on the first page when I searched.

The collapse will go out of their control quite early. They're a bunch of arrogant fools who believe they can actually control the world. It's going to be worse than they think. The Kali Yuga is ending.

This sounds like a brilliant idea. I really like these forced hand moves in politics lately.

You guys are unironically retarded as fuck if you think this would work. Not only does it require normalfags to work, but assumes normalfags/protesters actually have money. The rich aren't going to fuck themselves by helping and most normalfags won't bother to stop watching their marvel movie and actually help.

Reminder that 90% of the population are lemmings and literally completely useless.

Attached: 51341231251.jpg (1022x574, 156.6K)

Shill.

Attached: 1539418882858.jpg (550x422, 34.68K)

(fucking checked)

Activate the Cash Out

Frogposting and typing "shill" is not an argument no matter how much you wish it to be.

Holy shit for the longest time I saw posts like this as just blackpilled anons, but this is so disgustingly obvious that this is a shill it's not even subtle anymore

Pensioners and older middle class people are among some of the largest conservative groups, and they typically have more savings. They're also ineffective at rallies and marches, so this is something they can really get involved in.

The narrative we need to push isn't

It's

Lemmings run. If done well this could happen extremely fast. Fear is a very powerful emotion.

To me it is no different than his. He chucks some numbers around like some demoralising shill and doesn't back it up. It's just his opinion. I don't need a fucking argument besides calling him what he is based on observation.

Perhaps, there are more Whites awake now and it really is getting to the stage where we need to take it outside now instead of just being on the fucking internet all the time?

Attached: 1546466190023.jpg (369x387, 23.93K)

Not an argument

Neither is ID hopping, shill.

The problem is creating the fear though, lemmings are VERY comfy at the moment. They literally believe there is a 0% chance for anything to fail.

The pensioner will never do anything to help, they are literally boomers. Who do you think put us in this mess?

they're literally rioting in the thousands

Epic

Keep going

That's why it's called a RUN on the banks. One small trigger creates dominoes. We have the ingredients for a very large trigger.

It doesn't take away from my point, you low IQ scrub. It may not be happening, but it doesn't mean it shouldn't be. If you are going to shill, at least make an attempt at it.

Attached: 1545563924714.jpg (600x600, 41.16K)

You do realize what the population of France is right? Literally 90+% of them are just watching the riots on the tv, because they are fucking lemmings.

You have at best 10% of the population, and a far smaller share than 10% of the wealthdue to wealth inequality. You could all withdraw at the same time and nothing would happen

Are you really that stupid to believe the banks wouldn't simply block cash withdrawals once the limit is reached?

Or you could put effort into a real idea that might actually have a chance to work. This thread is essentially a slide thread because there is a 0% chance of it working.

Fuck off blackpill can't-doer, let the rage stew. When the people know that Kike Fractioncal Banking won't work when SHTF, they'll start to see the sham of the modern world.

No.

Ok, is there actually someone here who knows about this financial stuff and can tell us whether this idea could potentially realistically do a certain amount of damage or not?

Attached: immigrants_big_problem_in_europe___arcadio_esquivel.jpg (800x536, 322.28K)

Unless every single yellowvest is a secret millionare, you don't have the wealth to pull this off. This is assuming you could even convince all of them to do it. Also assuming the banks/elites will just let you do this. While assuming it will create enough fear to cause mass panic.

That's a lot of assumptions for a "plan"

Hops IP

Which means it officially starts effecting Normalfags en masse preventing them from sticking their heads in the sand, creating more discontent and making more people angry. Yellow Vest movement is already getting into violent territory; this would add fuel to the fire.

Still not an argument also yes my IP is dynamic and changes often.

Ever heard of fiat? Digital money is not backed by anything. There is a reason they had to come up with laws to prevent citizens from cashing out over a certain amount. Your money does not exist…the bank just lets you use their financial scam system for a fee. Just try to get your money out and watch how fast they gonna shut this down officially with a politician in front of cameras.

Is this why I have to have a special meeting with a bank manager if I want to do something above 10000 Euro at a time?
Are you such a poor subhuman you don't have 10k as an adult?

This is the whole point, duh. If that happens we've effectively shut down the financial system and their footsoldiers don't get paid to protect them anymore.

First order effect is to get non GJs to pre-empt the run by… getting a bit more out than usual.
Second order effect is banks needing to top up ATMs and warn their staff of possible implementation of withdrawal limits.
Third order is people remembering Cyprus and Greece, and trying to pre-empt the run by… getting more out than usual.
Bit of a spiral develops.

Well, that would be great. The question was can this realistically get us there.

Ignore the kikeshill. You have visited a bank before. You know exactly how this is going to cause damage.
Most of the kike fiat the redpilled sphere talks about is actually the bond and the "profits" made from securities and speculation. Money that never existed, didn't come from real products or labor and hasn't even been printed yet!
Come on, get your almond activated!

Attached: binnichtmalmett.jpg (2048x1366 46.09 KB, 287.38K)

Well since you're simply ignoring counterarguments ITT, there's really no point in responding to you further. If you don't think it will work simply leave the thread alone. Or could you have some special interest in actively making sure this idea doesn't spread I wonder?

Your post lacks a clear point to comment on. I suggest taking English 101.

Really, Shlomo? You think anyone is gonna buy that?

Fuck off shill. 85% of the crypto market is White men under the age of 40 for a reason.

This didn't work in any of the other threads and it won't work here.

Hundreds of thousands of people are setting fire to banks, newspapers, and modern art, while attacking cops and naming the Jew on international television. These are not things people do when they're comfortable.

Eat a dick, kike

All this discussion about targeting the banks. Now that it's actually happening, suddenly we have people saying that attacking the banks is a bad idea, or it won't work, or it doesn't matter. How (((suspicious))).

Attached: merchant_theory.jpg (624x718, 189.45K)

I was perfect then with the shemita and the market (((correcting)))already making people nervous.

Yeah what ever killjoy goober, filtered for being boring as

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (593x647, 106.39K)

BUMPITY BUMP, withdrawing all my money yo!

These bankers have homes, they have cars. They have destroyed the futures of the police and everybody involved. Expose these truths to shatter the illusion of solidarity between the guardians and the weasels.

Attached: 18dbe59f-2543-448f-a6e4-be156dccdd80.png (1440x2960, 2.33M)

You not really addressing the fact that the yellow vests don't have enough wealth to pull this off, or the fact this plan is based on multiple assumptions

KIKE post detected.

Stop the larping, no one is impressed idiot

The US has around $1000 of actual stick-it-in-a-billfold cash per person in the 50 states. That's split between cash in the banks and cash that individuals hold. You don't need much of a bank run to lock the system up.

Still not an argument

Not an argument

No, it isn't good for your mental health user

FTFY

Attached: 64193656_65337684836852338_5617594344380152599_n.png (2048x1366, 4.51M)

So where do you put your money you've withdrawn? Hmm?

You're presenting only two arguments: demoralization and defeatism.

Yes it can shut the physical money off, which would disturb a whole lot of small time businesses and private citizens. What it doesn't achieve is to topple the economy, since it's fully digital and backed by multiple (including hidden and international) server farms. When the economy is taken down it comes from their side and they will use an orchestrated event to hide their involvement (like the US government shutdown for example). Thing is they want to drive as many middle class citizens into poverty, which is why the last couple of years capitalism has ramped up their scams and subscription schemes, why the gold reserves where plundered, why all the quality of life costs are going up etc. Since they're sitting on the actual numbers on just how much damage they've cost so far, we can only wait, prepare, and get as independent as possible from money and capitalism.

STAY MAD

Ok retard

For newfriends who hate defeatist cuckoldry or an otherwise annoying brat, remember to click on the triangle next to the post and
"post menu" ->
"add filter" ->
"ID" ->
and shut the the boring party pooper kike 313a6d up.

Attached: chinky poo.png (1280x1158, 1.22M)

you are demoralising the only argument you present is

Would this work if Trump pushed for all of his supporters to withdraw their money over no wall?

Except Greece had an economy of a third world and was crashing with no survivors. France on the other hand is worth far, far more than greece and not crashing. That's a very large hole your ignoring.

The kike/shill accusations only makes you look more idiotic than you already are.

DON'T DO ANYTHING
WORLD IS ENDING
ASSBALLS AND EGGROLL :-DDDD
t. 313a6d

See

Yes, but he wouldn't do that.

Wrong order but you get the point

Attached: ZJhWw1.jpg (1280x856, 151.68K)

Oy vey! The smart way to protest would be to double the amount of money in your account. I can't explain why. It is very complex, so complex the explanation can only be given in Hebrew.

Nice hugbox faggot, gb2tumblr

90% of all bitcoin is owned by the chinese
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

Not an argument

Anons don't realize just how bad of an idea this is. (((They))) are desperately searching for a reason to abolish cash/hard currency, and force everyone once and for all to use electronic means of transactions.

Suppose this bank run is successful, and the elites are forced to take action. What's to stop them from passing laws forcing businesses to no longer deal with cash (as is increasingly the trend) and switching to only debit/credit only. Can't buy food for your wife and kids, get a microchip goy.

Look at central/south american history and you will see that revolution is truly about one thing: food.

Symbolically? good idea

effectively? no. The banks can and will simple limit how much money can be withdrawn (they can do this and have implemented it before).

There will not be an economic panic and RWDS on the street that night, but this does well to serve the movement as it targets something that the French working and middle class have hated increasingly over the past few decades: bankers

7/10 will continue watching with mild interest

Whats your idea you fucking kike

this is actually very subversive. their weak point is cash, this is why they are trying so hard to make it illegal. any movement telling people to withdraw and use cash is dangerous because once the herd becomes aware of the importance of cash the game is basically up.

STRATEGY

This isn't something for solely /ourguys/ to do. No Zig Forumsack should be storing money in a bank anyway. We want the entire financial system to fail, but we don't actually need to communicate that to the lemmings. The key idea is this;

It's that simple and the message should stay that simple. With this we can unite into one action;

And whoever else hates whatever their idea is of the establishment. It's vague enough for everyone to be able to think they're fighting for their own side.

Spread it to e-celebs covering the yellow vest movement. Get #CashOut trending. Get 4chan involved for the memes and chaos. Give it the classic Zig Forums signal boost all over the internet. We have a chance to capitalise on the wave of chaos and international anti-globalist unity of Gilets Jaunes.

Don't say "lets do this hypothetical thing." Say "this is happening now." Because it already is. Get a train going that people want to jump on and report on.

Well the rates go up or the police lose their pensions.

I said this form the start. Either we get a depression which leads to war, or the police lose their pensions.

I placed the choices in front of you Masons, you chose war. I complied and told the Jews tbat you wanted infinite unending war, because you wanted to live in comfort.

Remember choices, they go both ways. I was put in that position to make thw offer, because I understand the situation better than most.

Dude that is the point, we want to withdraw soo much they have no other option than too stop withdrawals, this will make not only a glorious amount of autistic kvetching but also add fuel and fan the flames since normies wont be able to withdraw their funds

Non Boomers who have done absolutely shit to fix things.

What I don't understand is why pajeet can't code a decent autocorrect on any platform. Put the crack down pajeet.

we might be able to unite also the old school commies since they will see an opportunity to cripple the (((capitalists)))