We are being demographically replaced by people who literally despise us and file their nails at the news of our deaths

We are being demographically replaced by people who literally despise us and file their nails at the news of our deaths.

At least she's honest.

Attached: We are being demographically replaced by people who literally despise us and file their nails at the news of our deaths..jpg (584x506, 43.85K)

She also doesn't appear to miss any meals. Perhaps a food borne illness.

They're sociopaths.

Almost as if you should find her and remind her what we are like when you shit on our Race? Don't you have that White bling shit you mutts harp on about, what do you call them….. guns?

Attached: 15468207887433.png (645x773, 11.04K)

You aren't white, schlomo.

Guns give americans the illusion of safety, they do more harm than good.

Navarro suffers from 'Anorexia Ponderosa'. There's never any food in the Green room.

low-IQ sociopaths. the advantage Whitey has is doing things in massive numbers. If you could take a glimpse at the future, you'd see lawlessness where there are no penalties and non-Whites in large numbers being eradicated by a single White actor

She looks like a spic.

Haiti says otherwise. Even today, if the jews decided to sic the nigs on Orania, South Africa, the nigs could easily just swarm the town and eradicate it by sheer numbers alone.

When it gets to such undesirable levels, there have been many cases where the whites were overwhelmed and were butchered to the last, even if they killed more nonwhites than they had people amongst themselves (such as Haiti, despite whites losing and being almost completely massacred, managed to kill an order of magnitude more niggers than vice versa).

That's because you sit on your retarded asses all day and shitpost Nadzees and Frogs instead of networking in real life.

the key operative is 'lawless' as opposed to 'lawful'. When there are no consequences, gods work gets done

Attached: XR99POC230.jpg (449x430, 74.22K)

also in relatively recent history is 'The Red Summer' event

she reminds me of this.

Attached: making my way downtown.mp4 (640x360, 3.77M)

You mean White GeNOcide?

Hello FBI, allow me to assist you in ensuring nothing gets done by accusing you of being FBI without any evidence, so that Zig Forumslacks won't go and do something stupid like running for president and making an executive order to kill all jews.

Technique over numbers. I do not see any problem here.

US corn subsidies.

Okay, and? What are you going to do about it? Nothing. Ever. This isn't a thread.

You are on this planet for a short time then you fuckin die. Yet you choose to spend it worrying about the ethnic composition of future generations. Simpletons.

Attached: 71853-1masterrace.jpg (641x1078, 223.98K)

Haiti was a lawless example.

I shall never see the bough of the oak tree I planted but its shade shall be there for my descendants, if they can keep it.

Jesus these people are bad at their jobs

And (((you))) will never be white.

Yah and the Jews worry about becoming a minority to their Semite cousins.

The only thing of us that will live past us is our families, is our people.

This sort of weak baitposting commentary deserves to be banned.

Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.

Attached: nggrs.jpg (983x453, 148.38K)

tfw you can't wait for it to all come crashing down around the Navsarro's just so you can see the looks on their faces now that all of their 1st world problems are gone and in its place is running for their lives, living in the shadows and scrounging for food

I hope Wetback Miss Piggy chokes on a tamale.

What's stopping us from establishing a new form of aristocracy before it is too late?
Very many things, so prepare for a huge LARP.
But what if a group of people instead of just protesting and voting started building a society parallell to this one. What if they instead of remaining a subculture it built a subnation.
With enough infrastructure, the eventual amassing of wealth and social capital, and a system similar to the zoroastrianist one or ancient indian caste-system the growth of the mixed/foreign population in the out-group could eventually be used as cheap labour uplifting the now prevailing subnation.

nu/pol/

Well DUH
Listen to her talk sometime.

Also I'm pretty sure this is already what the elite is doing.

Mods actually do delete these non-threads once in a blue moon.
Remember to report.