We are being demographically replaced by people who literally despise us and...

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

We are being demographically replaced by people who literally despise us and file their nails at the news of our deaths.

At least she's honest.

Attached: We-are-being-demographically-replaced-by-people-who-literally-despise-us-and-file-their-nails-at-the-news-of-our-deaths..jpg (43.85 KB, 584x506)

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

She also doesn't appear to miss any meals. Perhaps a food borne illness.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

We are being demographically replaced by people who literally despise us and file their nails at the news of our deaths.
They're sociopaths.

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

Almost as if you should find her and remind her what we are like when you shit on our Race? Don't you have that White bling shit you mutts harp on about, what do you call them….. guns?

Attached: 15468207887433.png (11.04 KB, 645x773)

Austin James
Austin James

our
You aren't white, schlomo.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Don't you have that White bling shit you mutts harp on about, what do you call them….. guns?
Guns give americans the illusion of safety, they do more harm than good.

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

Navarro suffers from 'Anorexia Ponderosa'. There's never any food in the Green room.
They're sociopaths
low-IQ sociopaths. the advantage Whitey has is doing things in massive numbers. If you could take a glimpse at the future, you'd see lawlessness where there are no penalties and non-Whites in large numbers being eradicated by a single White actor

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

She looks like a spic.

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

If you could take a glimpse at the future, you'd see lawlessness where there are no penalties and non-Whites in large numbers being eradicated by a single White actor
Haiti says otherwise. Even today, if the jews decided to sic the nigs on Orania, South Africa, the nigs could easily just swarm the town and eradicate it by sheer numbers alone.

When it gets to such undesirable levels, there have been many cases where the whites were overwhelmed and were butchered to the last, even if they killed more nonwhites than they had people amongst themselves (such as Haiti, despite whites losing and being almost completely massacred, managed to kill an order of magnitude more niggers than vice versa).

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

That's because you sit on your retarded asses all day and shitpost Nadzees and Frogs instead of networking in real life.

Benjamin Butler
Benjamin Butler

the key operative is 'lawless' as opposed to 'lawful'. When there are no consequences, gods work gets done

Attached: XR99POC230.jpg (74.22 KB, 449x430)

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

also in relatively recent history is 'The Red Summer' event

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

she reminds me of this.

Attached: making-my-way-downtown.mp4 (3.77 MB, 640x360)

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Demographic replacement

You mean White GeNOcide?

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Hello FBI, allow me to assist you in ensuring nothing gets done by accusing you of being FBI without any evidence, so that Zig Forumslacks won't go and do something stupid like running for president and making an executive order to kill all jews.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

Technique over numbers. I do not see any problem here.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

US corn subsidies.

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Okay, and? What are you going to do about it? Nothing. Ever. This isn't a thread.

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

You are on this planet for a short time then you fuckin die. Yet you choose to spend it worrying about the ethnic composition of future generations. Simpletons.

Attached: 71853-1masterrace.jpg (223.98 KB, 641x1078)

Joseph Russell
Joseph Russell

Haiti was a lawless example.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

I shall never see the bough of the oak tree I planted but its shade shall be there for my descendants, if they can keep it.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Jesus these people are bad at their jobs

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

And (((you))) will never be white.

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Yah and the Jews worry about becoming a minority to their Semite cousins.

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

The only thing of us that will live past us is our families, is our people.

This sort of weak baitposting commentary deserves to be banned.

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.

Attached: nggrs.jpg (148.38 KB, 983x453)

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

tfw you can't wait for it to all come crashing down around the Navsarro's just so you can see the looks on their faces now that all of their 1st world problems are gone and in its place is running for their lives, living in the shadows and scrounging for food

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

I hope Wetback Miss Piggy chokes on a tamale.

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

What's stopping us from establishing a new form of aristocracy before it is too late?
Very many things, so prepare for a huge LARP.
But what if a group of people instead of just protesting and voting started building a society parallell to this one. What if they instead of remaining a subculture it built a subnation.
With enough infrastructure, the eventual amassing of wealth and social capital, and a system similar to the zoroastrianist one or ancient indian caste-system the growth of the mixed/foreign population in the out-group could eventually be used as cheap labour uplifting the now prevailing subnation.

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

op is literally a twitter screencap
replies are 90% shills
zero substance, but a thread about an actual issue will be shut down while this stays up forever
nu/pol/

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

She looks like a spic.
Well DUH
Listen to her talk sometime.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

Also I'm pretty sure this is already what the elite is doing.

Mods actually do delete these non-threads once in a blue moon.
Remember to report.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit